Ch. 3
384 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    I had a nightmare. I was running away from this wild black thing. In this dark forest. It kept chasing me. I run and run. Closer and closer it is catching up to me. I tremble in my sleep.

Then I felt something calming me down. An earthy smell reached my nose. I stood up from my slumber. No! It happened again. I fell asleep under the beast's warmth. No! As I thought of what event had happened. My stomach started to act up. I tried to calm myself down. But how could I. Take it easy as I said to myself. I control my breathing. 

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Calm down. I was still panting though. My breath started to catch up again. Just that thought of cana…

I didn't want to think about it. So I turned around to calm myself down. I noticed the beast wasn't here. It must have gone hunting for a meal again. Then I noticed a faint outline of something beside the wolf bed chamber. I squint my eyes. There I saw a figure.

It was a human figure. My eyes glow with surprise. I rush toward the figure. There laid down a female. Her black hair was lengthy as it was twice her body size. It covers all her private parts with her ebony hair. I was shocked. Did this beast bring another toy in?

I was scared for her. I sat down beside her and shook her from her slumber. I couldn't make out any detail of her facial, but by her body outline she must be gorgeous. 

“Hey! Hey! Wake up!”

I softly urge her to wake up. 

But the girl was dead. She just rolls over as I nudge her to wake up. She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward her. I try to resist but her strength overpowers me. 

Plop!

I was her body pillow. I tried to escape her grasp but her force was too strong. 

‘Stop!”

I yelp out.

This woman needed to wake and escape with me. There was a cunning beast around here. I started to kick my limbs to break off from her. But it won't budge. I tried to slither out from her embrace and somehow I got out. 

Then the girl who felt something was amiss. Open her eyes. A hue of yellow gleam out. In the darkness of the cave her eyes attracted the most attention from me. It was like summer sunshine. I for some reason was glued to her eyes. The mystery girl also locked eyes with me. 

She looked at me. Observe me. For some reason I felt my privacy was invaded and I tried to cover what was exposed. I didn't know why. She was piecing into my soul. Like something in me was shaken by her gaze. 

Then she stood up from rest. She totally ignored me and started to head out the cave. I was stunned. So I rushed toward her and grabbed her wrist.

“Stop!”

I warned her.

“Did you get kidnapped by the wolf too?”

I ask her a question.

She turns her head and looks at me and tilts her head. She was confused. 

“Listen here, mystery girl! There is a beast here. It is a dangerous beast and you shouldn't try anything funny. It might be outside the cave right now.” 

I told her.

But the mystery girl just stared at me. She then ignored my warning and just kept walking. Again I was stunned. Did she just ignore me twice? I didn't stop her this time as she had the right idea to escape. The beast wasn't here the perfect time to escape. So I followed her. 

We got out of the cave and it was still night. I wonder if there ever was day time the moment I got here? No, it hasn't. The forest was eerie as ever. Then the girl started running toward the middle of nowhere. I panic and I try to catch ahead with her but my speed falls the longer I try to catch her.

I haven been running a lot lately. My calf was pretty strong but compared to her it was nothing. I ran for a pretty good minute. I looked at my surroundings . It wasn't the same forest as I got transported to. I also didn't see any kind structions or the tower when I first got her. 

I was lost. I kept trying to find the mystery girl but couldn't find her. Did she leave me behind? My face is full of fear. Dreadness crawled toward my face.

No!

Don't leave me. I fell down. My legs were tired and my mind restless. I'm lost in the middle of nowhere. I met a strange girl and she ran away. Hopelessness fills me. Tears overcame and I wimped. 

Then I heard the rustle of something. I shriek. Something has come. I ready myself for the unknown. Then a figure of something came out. The girl from before. She was covered in blood. Shocked by the blood, I ran toward her. I check for any wounds that could make her that bloody. But I found no wounds at all. The only abnormal thing was the smell of iron coming from her. 

“A..are you ok?”

I voice out my worries. 

She then raises her right hand and gestures toward me. I looked and I saw her grabbing onto something. It was some kind of creature. It had long ears  hanging down. It was a rabbit.  It was quite big, almost the size of a dog. 

“Um.. why are you giving this to me?”

My voice waves in shock.

Why has she given me a dead rabbit. Did she bring me a meal? Before I could deny her gift she tossed the game toward me. I panicked and caught it. Then she started to walk toward somewhere.

“Wait!”

I cried for her

She didn't stop at all and kept on walking. I looked around me. It was night and two silver moons were glowing. Should I follow her? No! I have to. She was the only person I have met so far. I follow.  Her pace was quite fast but nothing I couldn't keep up with. 

As we walked for a few minutes I noticed something was off. It was the cave that we just exited. My spirit dropped. I ran toward her and got infront of her.

“Stop right now! We shouldn’t be near here! There is a beast that lives here and it kidnaps us. We should leave and escape from this place!”

I yell at her.

But she just ignored me and walked past me. Was this girl deaf! I ran toward her again and stopped in front of her.

“Are you retarded! Do you not understand me! THERE LIVE A DANGEROUS BEAST HERE!”

My voice grew a level.

Again this girl just ignores and walks into the cave. I was thinking of stopping her again. But i’m not stupid. If that girl wants to die she can die but I want to live. So I dropped the dead game and headed to the opposite of the cave. 

But the moment I try to walk from this nightmare place. I felt a strong grip on my wrist. Something struck me. I looked behind me and I saw that girl again. Her eyebrows were showing anger. Her teeth were showing. I was petrified. When did she get here? 

“Let me go!”

I scream at her. She ignored my scream and pulled me toward the cave. I try to pull away from her but to no hope. I was pulled into a cave by force. 

“I don't want to die! If you die, die on your own but don't take me down with you!”

I voiced out toward the girl.

But she grew angry as I felt force on my wrist. It hurt. 

“S…stop! It hurt.”

I yelp out.

But the girl just ignored my pain and dragged me into the cave. I tried to fight her as I pushed her but fell down as I hit nothing as she dodge my attack. Then she grabbed one of my limbs and dragged me into the cave. 

“No! Nooo!”

I cried out of fear.

I was again in this cave. Now there was no beast, but there was a beast-like creature right next to me. This woman was violent. I shudder in fear. When we got into the cave she dragged me and tossed me into a corner. Then she went back outside and grabbed the dead game and ate half it. Once she was done with it she tossed the other half toward me. 

I quiver. There laid a dead rabbit with some of its flesh ribbed out by force. I then saw the mystery girl laid down where the beast usually rests. She laid down and wrapped herself with hair. The dark hair covers all of her. She almost blends in with the darkness. I was scared of her. This girl was a barbarian. She dragged me in like I was a bag of sand. 

I started to sob again. Why is this happening to me. I just wanted to go home. But now I'm in this world of the unknown. I push away the dead rabbit and move myself away from it. I stood up. I needed to escape and the girl was asleep. If she wanted to die i'll let her die. But I'm not gonna die here in the middle of nowhere. 

I rush toward the exit. I felt pain , but I ignored it for freedom. But then I felt something wrapping onto my ankle. It was soft and rigid. It reminds me of the wolf tail. I try to force out of it but to anvil. I again try to break free from it. But nothing was sturdy. 

Then the soft fur pulled me in. 

No!

I fell down from the weight of my body. Then the thing reel me in slowly. I try to grab onto something with my free limbs. There were nothing but rocks and dirts to grab onto. Itching closer I struggle more. My nail bled out and my hand had cuts. 

Then I felt something grab onto me. I looked up and I saw that mystery girl looking down from me. She was fury’s her yellow eyes gleaming into me. I quiver. This isn't good. She was displeased as I tried to escape death with her. 

“Why do you want me to die with you!”

I voiced my worries.

Why did she want me to die with her to the beast. What have I done to her? I had tried to help her when we first met but the gifts I received from her were nothing but violent. The moment I spoke those words. She showed her teeth and I could feel the fumes escaping from her head. She let go of me.

Free at least. I then rushed toward the exit while she was confused. I saw the light. I was close to escaping from this woman. Smiles were on my face. Freedom! But the moment I got close to my escape something tackled me. 

I fell face down. Then it flipped me toward it. I saw the girl. Her eyes this time were crimson. Her teeth were showing but this time I saw a row of blades. 

“Stop! Why are you doing this to me!”

I scream at her.

She ignores me and picks me and saddles me. I kick my limbs as she tries to get me into this cave. I hit her but she just ignored those attacks. Once again I'm in this cave. Then she tossed me toward the wall. My buttock fell onto the ground. This crazy bitch. 

Before I could voice out anything she pin me down and look right into my eyes. I could feel her gaze locked onto me. I try to escape from her, but nothing happens. Then I used my legs to kick her in the stomach. She then looked at where I hit her. No reaction but it did tick her off. She then let my hands go. 

She then turned around. I didn't know what she was thinking but I don't want to know. I stood up but then I fell down. I tried to get up again but I fell down again . Why can't I stand up? I look at my legs, blood oozing out. I felt adrenaline kicking into my body. 

I looked at the girl and I saw something in her mouth. A pair of feets crunching in between her teeth. She then swallows the thing in her mouth and gulps it down. Then she grinned. Before I could even think what just happened to me my natural instinct took me over and I dropped down.

9