Ch. 4
412 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had a nightmare again. Like last night I was running from this black beast in the middle of a forest. But tonight instead I crawled with my hands . It wasn't a beast this time, but a dark figure. Menacingly approach me with glowing eyes. As it caught up to me it grabbed onto me and slowly started chewing me up.

I shuddered from the nightmare and woke up with a cold stream of sweat running on my body. I woke up. My lips parched. I swollen nothingness as I try to grab toward my right. My hand felt something that wasn't a container but rather flesh. 

In the dark I couldn't really see anything. My eyes were adjusting but I could see a faint silhouette of a person. In shock I backed off a little. I then squinted my eyes. The figure looked like the nightmare creature I dreamt off. 

I shirek a little but I held my breath. Now facing reality. I remember where I was. Nowhere, stuck with a monster who wears a human cloth. She was slumbering again. All it did was sleep , hunt , and eat. Nothing more and nothing less. No, maybe toture me. 

As I try to get distance from this creature. Sting was all over my lower body. I look below me. Everything was fine till I reached my feet. It was bloody and saw something white out. 

…..

………

………………

……………………..

………………………………

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My feet!

THEY’RE GONE!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

I scream at the top of my lungs. The cave echoed with my shriek. It stood up and alerted . It was looking around for the enemy that invaded its domain. As it looked it saw nothing. Then it calmed down and found the source of the sound. Me!

My heart is beating. My lungs expanded. I panice. I have no feets. It was gone. I felt pain as I tried to struggle to see my feets. Then the figure rushed toward me clamping my shut with one of its arms. 

I could feel the girl nail clawing into my cheek. It had shut the sound. Then look at me with evil eyes locked into me.

“Shut up!”

The first word it spoke to me.

Hot stream of tears flowed down as I nodded vigorously. 

“Be a good girl and shut up or your leg will be gone soon.”

A dominant voice entered me.

I could feel the threat. She wasn’t joking. She then loosened the grip of my hand. And went back to her bed. Red lava of blood flowed down from my cheek. I wipe the stream of blood away.

Then I bite into my hands to numb the pain. It was like needle pricking.The moment I felt pain I numb by biting my hand. But I couldn't last long. 

“Its hurt”

I voice toward the girl that is sleeping.

She ignored me.

“P..please..it hurts really bad. If I lose too much blood I'll die.”

I cried.

Tears ran down. 

She then stood up. Look at my missing thing. Then pick me. She handles me with care. Well as caring as a wild beast could. Then deeper into the cave we went. As we kept going deeper. It got brighter and brighter. Till we reach the source. It was a sparkling clear lake, a green hue came off from it. It was enchanting. She then laid me down. Then pointed at it.

“Drink!”

She demanded from me.

I look at her. I was confused, how was there a source of spring here? But I didn't question it at all. I followed her command and cupped a droplet and drank from it. The moment I drank from it I felt something entering me. A warm feeling embraces me. Then the pain washed away. 

As I was about to cup another one. She grabbed onto my hand and stopped me from another cup. 

“No more.”

She told me.

I want to retaliate but I would rather not get punished for it.

I nodded. 

Then she grabbed me and carried me. Then we walked back to the bed chamber again. It got dark and darker as we when away from the spring. She then laid me down at her bed. 

“Stay and don't move.”

She gave me a simple direction. 

I nodded. 

See me to agree to her demand, she walks out of the cave. I felt tired so I laid my body down. Then my eyelids fell down and darkness envelops me.

Then I got woken up by a noise. It was the shout of many voices. I stood up and saw many shadows in the cave. I squinted my eyes. I saw five outlines.  The fifth person was the girl. She was in the lead dragging four people. 

They were held together. Three male and one female. They were struggling to get out of her dark tail. She then lifts them up and places them in front of me.

“L..let..us go you bitch!”

One of the male yelled out. As he kicks around.

“Jake. Stop it, or it will get more angry.”

The female voice out. 

Her face was full of despair. She knew she was already dead. The moment she saw the girl attack their party and overpower them. They were dead meat.

“Hana, we can still escape as long as we get out of this thing.”

He rebuttal. He struggles even more as he tries to grab something on his waist.

But the moment he tries something funny the girl walks to him and choke him with her hand. With sheer force she grip her hand and clip his head off.

Blood spurted out from his head and his body dropped and his head rolled. The girl then looked at the other three members that were alive.

“If I feel that something is wrong. I kill.” 

She glare at them

All three got shivers down their spine. They awkwardly nodded together.

The girl then pointed at me.

“Heal mine Nivest.”

The girl demanded from the three.

They all turned their heads and looked at me. Their eyes met me. The female looked at me and shock was all over her face. The two male hung their heads down. 

“You must free us if we heal your Nivest.”

Hana request.

The girl nodded. Then she loosen her ebony tail around those three, but not before she grabs onto both male by the neck. Only the female was free.

“Prisoner. Will be free once you heal my Nivest.”

Hana looked at her two compain. All three held their eyes and locked together. They were not sure if they would live.

Hana then walked toward me. She then sat down and grabbed something out from her breast pocket. It was a necklace. She prayed. Then out of nowhere a glow of light radiant in the cave. My eyes were stunned from the light and I covered my eyes with my arm. As my eyes adjusted to the light I retracted my arm and saw the female face. She had a robe and a pretty face attached to her. 

“Are you ok?”

Hana asks in worries voice.

“....”

“Are you hurt?”

She asked again.

“....”

No, Only a stream of tears flowed down. I hugged her. And started to sob. Hana was shocked at first then  tried to hug me back. She then patted my back. I continue to cry. My eyes were red and tears kept falling down.

“H..han..a!”

One of the male struggled to speak.

Hana turned around to her friends. He had trouble breathing as the girl choked her friends.

“I said to heal my Nivest!”

The girl had her vein popping out her head.

She was angry.

Hana looked at her and pushed me away. She then saw my red eyes and felt something but didn't say anything. She then started to examine me. She saw my missing feets and her eyes grew wider. 

“Please help me escape from this beast.”

I urged Hana. 

I grab onto her shoulder as I use all my strength as my life depends on it.

“Please! Please help!”

As I strengthen my grip onto her.

Hana's face showed some reaction then she buried it alway.

She then looked at me. And shake her head.

“I’m sorry I can't.”

She hung her head.

My eyes widened. Why! Why can't she help me escape from this beast? My anger was rising. But then I looked at the two male who were being choked by the girl. Then my spirits fell. 

Hana then started to reach into her satchel. The girl eyes onto Hana and ready her tail. But then Hana plucked something out. It was a red bottle of something. She then showed it to the girl.

“ A healing potion. It won't heal big injuries but will stop the bleeding and kill the bacteria. The flesh would then close. It might take a couple of days to fully be in effect. I guarantee my life it will work on your Nivest.”

Hana explains to the girl.

She then pops the bottle on and splash it on all my wounds. Then half of the bottle on to the bottom legs. I felt a little pain. I grunted a little. The girl's tail went into full motion as it wrapped around Hana's neck and lifted her.

“You LIED!”

The girl voices out and shows her teeth.

Hana was suffocating.

“I..I.. forgot..to..say it sting a little…but ..she will be ok.”

Hana tries to catch air.

The girl then looked at me and then loosened her tail around Hana.

Hana then fell down and gasped for air. I went to help Hana as she tried to catch her breath, but was blocked by the girl’s tail. Then I heard a crack from afar. I looked up and saw the girl killed Hana’s compain. She then wrapped Hana’s neck and lifted her up.

“You said you would let us go!”

Hana protests toward the girl.

The girl smile 

“I lied. You all will die from seeing my Nivest.”

Hana struggles, she then reaches into her bag and grabs something out. A bottle of some kind but it isn't red but rather green. She then threw it toward the girl. The bottle cracked and fumes of green smoke up. The girl felt that it was dangerous so she dodge it.

As the girl dodged the attack. Hana reached into her back again and threw another bottle toward her. The girl successfully dodge it again but her tail lets Hana go. Now free she gasped for a quick air and stood up. As she was about to run out of the cave she looked back at me. She stared at me for a sec. 

Hana shook her head and ran off without me. I saw her run off and my eyes widened. 

“Please don't leave me!”

I cried out.

But Hana’s plan failed. Hana is apprehended by the girl. She wasn't quick enough. The girl’s tail tackled Hana and she fell down. Her tailpiece then grabs Hana and reel her in. Hana now was hung upside down and the girl looked at her. The girl was ready to kill Hana.

As the battle was happening I started to crawl toward the girl. I then hugged her leg when she got Hana.

“Please don’t kill!”

I beg the girl.

The girl looked down and saw me. Her eyes locked onto me. 

“Does it still hurt?”

She asked.

“Yes!”

I replied to her.

She then freed Hana and grabbed her by the neck and threw her beside me.

“Heal my Nivest, again.”

She demanded. 

7