Chapter 2 : Jiang’s Three Rules
250 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Returning to the thatched cottage in the mountains, the young man calmly took out the shrunken white fox from his sleeve, and saw her eyes full of terrified tears.

"I didn't see you so pitiful when you deceived people and endangered the kingdom."

Seeing that he didn't seem soft-hearted at all, the white fox had to bow her head and whimper in a low voice. The welt on her body was like a fiery iron chain, which not only bound her tightly, but also caused her unbearable pain.

After practicing for one thousand of years, she was finally able to transform into a humanoid and live in the human world. She even received the love of the king. She has never had any intention of harming anyone. How could it be so unbearable to this young man? 

Indeed, for her sake, the king spoiled her day and night despite the objections of the ministers, and even punished some ministers who spoke excessively or acted offensively to her.

She admitted that some of the king's actions were too much, and she had tried to stop him, but because of the king's love for her, he couldn't bear the rudeness of others to her, and after all, those people were all punished cruelly and killed. Is it her who should be blamed?

Thinking of this, she felt more and more aggrieved, and she couldn't stop her tears. She didn't know what the young man's intention was to capture her here. Could it be that he wanted to use her as a material to make elixir? Or wanted her beautiful fur? 

The young man has high mana, and the whip in his hand can even fight demons from the air. Her mana of the past thousand years is far less than his . She originally hoped that the king could save her life, but unexpectedly, she had been brought here by the young man so easily. 

If she wants to escape, how could she avoid the whip? Is she doomed today? She is not only in pain now, but also worried. It is the first time she has fallen into such a dangerous situation since her practice.

"Don't think about running away, unless you still want to taste my demon whip." 

The young man seemed to hear what she was thinking.

She couldn't help but tremble, thinking to herself that today's calamity was really beyond her reach, but she suddenly felt a chill in her back and arms, the whip marks just faded significantly, and most of the scorching pain disappeared.

She raised her head and saw that the young man was putting away a white jade bottle.

Seeing her doubtful eyes, the young man said.

"This potion has a miraculous effect on my whip wound. You can now turn into human."

She was skeptical but still chanted the incantation silently, and actually turned back into a human body. Just as she was about to be happy, she saw that she was lying naked in front of the young man, which was really inappropriate.

She was busy chanting a spell to turn back into a fox body, suddenly a thin clothes was put over her head, and she heard the young man say.

"It's easier to talk this way."

She hurriedly put on the thin blue clothes, huddled in the corner and stared at the young man vigilantly.

"I have nothing against you, why did you hurt me? Why did you arrest me here?"

The young man sat down on the rattan chair and poured himself a cup of tea.

"The ministers who died in vain in the court have no grudges against you, but they don't even have a chance to talk now. But you are right, indeed I don't have any grudges against you, so just treat me as someone nosy. Oh, by the way, I brought you here because I haven't figured out what to do with you."

Hearing the word, she shrank to the corner again.

"I didn't harm those people, I really didn't! They called me damn monster every day, and some even wanted to kill me. The king punished them because he was so angry."

The young man squinted at her.

"So, do you think you are innocent?"

She lowered her head.

"Innocent, I don't dare to say. Don't all human beings say that beauty is a sin, maybe my existence itself is a sin or a crime."

After drinking a cup of tea in deep thought, the young man said slowly.

"You do have some self-knowledge. Then tell me, what should I do with you?"

"Do you have to punish me? I've already been whipped by you four times, could you just let me go?"

She bit her lips lightly, the tears on her face had not yet dried. No man can refuse her request.

However, the young man in front of him poured himself another cup of tea without changing his face.

"Just letting you go like this, don't you want to continue to cause troubles in the human world?"

She immediately raised her hand and swore.

"I won't. If you great master let me go, I will never step into the human world again, and I will focus on my practice from now on."

The young man put down the teacup and looked at her with his chin up. Time seemed to freeze, and she didn't dare to breathe nervously, for fear of his rejection.

After a few minutes, the young man said again.

"Letting you go, it's okay."

She breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately jumped out of the corner.

"Thank you, Master, for your kindness, I will go to practice right now."

As a result, just as she ran to the door, the young man's cold voice sounded.

"I haven't finished speaking yet. It's okay to let you go, but there are conditions."

She had to put down the foot she was about to step out, and asked him stiffly.

 "What conditions?"

The young man smiled slightly.

"It's not a big deal, I just want you to stay here for three years. If you really decide to practice and don't go to the human world, after three years, I will let you go to practice alone. Before that , just practice with me here."

Three years? Let her stay in this broken thatched hut? Practice with this man with a wisteria whip? Anyway, the welts on her body are no longer so painful, she would rather risk her life to see if she can escape from here today!

Thinking of this, she quickly turned around and ran out with all her strength, but before she could run three steps, her legs were bound by the speeding wisteria whip. Unable to hold back, she threw herself forward, and fell firmly .

Unwilling to move forward, she struggled and fluttered desperately, but saw the whip like a poisonous snake sinking into her flesh more and more, and she had to scream in pain.

A disdainful voice of the young man came from above her head.

"Do you really think that you can escape from my eyes?"

She struggled to sit up and looked up to meet his eyes resignedly.

"Always have to give it a try, otherwise how can I be willing to stay here and suffer."

After a lot of tossing, the wide thin clothes on her body had already faded to her armpits. Although her long hair covered part of her body, it added another charm. Coupled with the slightly upturned eyebrows and full and attractive red lips on the small face, they all revealed temptation.

The young man said with low voice.

"Maybe you are not the only one suffering."

He leaned over to help her pick up her clothes.

"To stay here, you must follow three rules: first, don't try to escape; second, don't disturb my cultivation; third, don't use seducing tricks on me. If you violate these three rules, the wisteria whip will serve you. ." 

After he finished speaking, he took back the wisteria whip and walked into the house.

She stroked the mark made by the whip and called to him.

"Hey, what's your name?"

The young man didn't look back.

"Jiang Ziya."

"Jiang Ziya, I will remember you!"

"Jiang Ziya, don't you ask my name?"

The young man still didn't look back.

 "Isn't your name Su Daji?"

"I just entered the palace in her place, because she was unwilling to serve the king."

"I see."

She suddenly sighed.

"Actually I don't have a name."

She used to be a fox and didn't need a name. Later she became Su Daji, but that isn't her name either. Now she feels she needs a name.

"Then you should be called White Fox."

 The young man said casually.

"'Ah, it's that so simple?"

"Isn't it a good match for you, the name is just like you."

She has no way to refute, and since then she has a name: White Fox. 

And the young man who gave her name was Jiang Ziya.

12