Chapter 3 : Go Fishing
225 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this thatched hut among the blue mountains and green lakes, there is no entertainment at all except to bask in the sun and blow the wind on the hibiscus tree in front of the door. 

The young man is so boring. He usually either reads or meditate, rises at sunrise, lies down at sunset, and live extremely simple and boring life. 

But White Fox has been used to seeing the lively scenes in the human world in recent years, so after living with him for a few days in such a boring way, she finally can't stand it anymore.

"Jiang Ziya, let's go fishing! I guess I saw a lot of fish in the river to the west."

In getting along with the young man day and night, she is no longer as frightened as she was at the beginning, and she is no longer cautious about him.

"No." 

The young man didn't even raise his eyes, and continued meditating.

Hearing such a straightforward answer, White Fox will definitely not give up easily.

"Let's go together, you've been meditating for so long, don't you feel tired? Let's go fishing, we can relax, and we can make fish for lunch, killing two birds with one stone!"

The young man still did not move.

She leaned forward and lay on his lap.

"Hey, let's go, let's go fishing!"

The young man finally opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"Rule No. 2, don't disturb my cultivation."

White Fox immediately jumped up and ran away while shouting.

"I don't dare anymore, don't hit me!"

A few days passed without incident.
It was a sunny day, the birds were singing and the flowers were fragrant, and there were no clouds in the sky.

"Hey, Jiang Ziya, let's go catch fish, shall we? Then take it back for lunch."

The young man opened his eyes and looked at her who is hiding behind the door.

"My whip can kill monsters within a hundred miles, do you want to try it?"

Looking at White Fox running away, the young man had a smile in his eyes.

A few days later, White Fox came to his side again.

"Last night, I watched the sky, and I expected good weather today, and it really is." 

She peeked at the young man who was still meditating with his eyes closed, and sighed slightly. She was trapped in memory.

She still remembered that three months ago, the king took her to hunt. It was her first time riding a horse to shoot arrows, so she was so happy. But now she is trapped here, even unable to catch a fish. This memory came from sadness, she secretly wiped a few tears, and fell asleep accidentally.

"Let's go."

The young man who suddenly appeared under the tree woke her from her sleep.

"Where?" 

She rubbed her eyes in confusion.

The young man walked straight forward.

"Fishing, keep up."

She couldn't believe her ears. Seeing the young man walk westward, she happily jumped down from the tree and followed closely.

"Wow, are you really going to fish? What are you going to use to fish? Isn't it using your scriptures?"

The young man used the mana, and a fishing rod appeared in his palm. After seeing the fishing rod without hook, she couldn't help laughing.

"Your fishing rod can catch fish surely?"

The young man smiled slightly. 

"Those with wills shall naturally take the bait."

"The fish are not stupid, how could they be hooked by you? It seems that you can only count on me for lunch."

Seeing her jumping up and down, the young man didn't say anything, just found a shady place by the river to sit down, threw the fishing rod into the river, and took out a book to read.

White Fox waited long enough for this day, and her whole body was full of joy and vitality. She first stood on the bank and teased the fish in the river for a while, and finally turned back into fox shape and jumped into the river. 

In a few seconds, the fat and tender fish were thrown back to the river bank by her mouth. Then she used her mouth and claws together, wrapped the fish in her thin clothes, and went down to the river to play in the water.

The river water in the afternoon was not as hot as the noon time. She swam in the cool river water, and when she felt playful, she swam in front of the young man in one breath. 

With a sudden jump, the water splashed all over her. Glittering and so beautiful.

The young man looked down at his wet clothes, and then at White Fox who was looking at him playfully in the river. His face shows that he is not so happy.

Seeing this, White Fox felt that she was in trouble and was about to swim away, but was picked up by the young man easily.

"You're quite brave."

She sighed inwardly that it was not good, for fear that she would have to endure a few whips today, so she shrank her head in fright, and closed her eyes pitifully, not daring to open her eyes to look at the young man.

After waiting for a few seconds, there was no movement of the wisteria whip. As soon as she opened her eyes, it happened to meet the playful eyes of the young man, and then he was suddenly thrown her into the river.

She suddenly choked a few sips of water and sank to the bottom of the river. In order to land on her feet and surface as quickly as possible, she recited the incantation silently and transformed into human shape, which quickly surfaced and coughed out the choked river water again and again.

"You, didn't you get that is just joking?"

She coughed and blushed, making a fool of herself.

"You think I'm someone who likes to joke around?" 

The young man looked down at her.

"Besides, you know that the river can't cover anything."

White Fox looked down at her naked body, and her face turned red again. She quickly recovered her body and ran to the shore to find the clothes.

She looked back at the young man and saw that he was looking at her with a smile. Now, she doesn't know how to dress. 

If she transforms into a human form, she will definitely be seen by the young man from head to toe, but if she does not transform, she will not be able to wear clothes. Just before she jumped into the river, why didn't she think of this?

The young man seemed to be waiting for her to make a fool of herself, without turning his head at all, staring at her intently, and even walked over to her. 

The more she thought about it, the more anxious she became, and turned around in a circle, but she still didn't know what to do.

The young man walked up to her in a few steps, picked up her clothes, counted the fish she caught, and praised.

"Good job, let's go back now."

Then he walked towards the thatched hut on his own. .

White Fox had no choice but to keep up.

Back at the thatched hut, the young man set fire to grill the fish, and then carefully washed her clothes with fishy smell and put it aside to hang. 

Looking at the dripping clothes, she would have no clothes to cover her body for a while now, so she had to keep her fox appearance.

One person and one fox finished dinner like this, and it was getting dark soon.

White Fox glanced at the clothes that was still wet, walked slowly back to her bed and jumped on it. She hasn't slept in a fox shape since she was able to transform into a human form. 

She glanced at the young man who was about to lie on the opposite bed, and couldn't help muttering in her heart about his revenge. She was just joking, why did he take such a harsh revenge?

"Are you slandering me?"

She shook her head hastily. If she admits, it is not sure what disasters will be caused.

"That's good." 

The young man lay down with a chuckle, and soon the sound of even breathing came out.

She couldn't sleep for a while, and quietly crawled into his bed. Looking at this young man who got along with each other day and night, she suddenly thought of the king again. 

She wonders if the king has thought of her recently? Maybe he and the other concubines enjoy every day in the wine pond and meat forest, and completely forget about her. Thinking of this, she was about to cry again.

"Do you really cry for such trivial things? Why haven't I heard that your fox clan loves to cry so much."

The young man's sudden voice made her forget to wipe her tears for a while, and looked at him awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Speaking of which, why did you run to my bed? Do you want me to hold you to sleep? If you don't speak, then I guessed right." 

The young man hugged her and held her in his arms.

A silent night.

9