Chapter 4 : Go Shopping
171 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After sharing the same bed that night, the relationship between White Fox and the young man was not the same as before.

In the past, when the young man meditated, she could only watch from a distance, but now she can sit beside him. 

In the past, she could not leave him for more than ten miles, otherwise the wisteria whip would tie her up without mercy, but now she can go to the river alone to catch fish. 

In the past, young people often used three rules to intimidate her, but now she has learned to stop breaking the rules, with only occasional exceptions.

"Jiang Ziya, why do you only have two pieces of clothes? I used to change at least three dresses every day in the palace." 

She asked while playing with the corner of the young man's clothes.

The young man closed his eyes and said nothing.

Just when she thought she would not wait for him to answer, the young man suddenly said slowly.

"I am here for cultivation, and two changes of clothes are enough."

"Then I'm wearing yours now, what will you wear in the future?"

Seeing that the young man did not speak, she boldly proposed.

"Let's buy clothes at the market together, shall we?"

The young man slowly opened his eyes and looked at her lying beside his legs. The thin clothes really didn't fit her, and the neckline was too wide. It was usually fine, but when she was lying on her stomach, the scenery inside could be seen mostly. 

White Fox has a bumpy figure, a round breast, a plump buttocks, and a water snake's slender waist. If it weren't for his years of cultivation, he might not be able to resist his body's natural reaction at all.

Feeling his gaze, White Fox propped up her head and turned her body sideways.

"Hey, what do you think?"

A few strands of her waist-length hair were draped over her shoulders, and she still had an unbelievably gorgeous face even without makeup, especially those eyes that seemed to have hooks, which were enough to hook everyone's soul in an instant.

The young man stabilized his breath, stood up and said.

"Let's go."

White Fox did not expect the young man to agree so easily, and a thin blush appeared on his face when she was so happy. She happily took the young man's hand and ran out.

"Then let's go faster, so that we can get there before dark and walk around for a while."

The young man was stunned for a moment when he was held by those slender and soft hands, and then he silently pulled out his hands.

"It seems that you really miss the human world."

Hearing his voice-over, White Fox realized that she was acting abruptly.

"That's not the case, I just haven't walked around for a long time, thinking that I can relax my muscles and bones today, which must be of great benefit to my practice."

Seeing her guilty face, the young man didn't say anything, just chanted the incantation silently, and suddenly the white cloud rose out of thin air, and he brought them to city Zhaoge in a blink of an eye.

Seeing the familiar buildings and scenery, White Fox felt like a world away for a while. She was very familiar with this place when she was a fox, and when she became a concubine later, she also followed the king to play here around. It's just that every time they sit on a luxurious sedan chair, so she didn't need to walk by herself. It's the first time she walks down this familiar street in a human form like today.

As she recalled, she followed the young man on the street, everything was like a dream. It was a dream to be magical and powerful, and it was a dream to be the love of the king, also it was a dream to be suddenly beaten back to its original shape and live with the young man for several months.

"Here, you choose."

She recalled the past without noticing that the young man had stopped and almost bumped into his chest.

"Ah, is it here?"

"Well, let's go in."

She actually doesn't have much mood to choose clothes now, but after all, she started this matter, so she could only look at the dress listlessly.

"The lady is as beautiful as a goddess. You must try the latest dress in our shop, which is this one. Sir, does this look good with the lady?" 

The shop owner took out a well-cut red dress like a treasure. It is embroidered with blossoming white peonies and bordered with gold wire, which is very luxurious and generous.

The young man nodded.

"Go and try."

Although White Fox is used to seeing silk brocades in the palace, it is not bad to see this dress seriously. She picked up her dress and went upstairs with the store, and when she changed her clothes, she looked at herself in the bronze mirror, as if she had returned to the palace.

She listened to the incessant praise from the shop owner, but she made a plan in her heart: should she take this opportunity to escape? 

The young man was downstairs, she could quietly escape from here. Perhaps before the young man notices, she could run a hundred miles away.

Just when she finished thinking and was about to start doing it, the young man's voice sounded.

"It's very suitable."

She didn't know when, he was already standing behind her, did he use the magic again? 

"Is it? Does it look good?" 

She said that and she turned around, her dress was flying, and her black hair was carried forward, like a fairy, not as a pure and lovely fairy, but a sexy and charming one with a hint of beauty all over her body. 

The store owner had been stunned, and was shaken by the young man several times before he came back to his senses, but he could no longer take his eyes off White Fox.

After leaving the store, the young man couldn't help but sigh.

"It's definitely not a wrong thing to keep you from coming to the human world."

White Fox feels that she is innocent, she didn't do anything at all, is it her fault again?

"Are we going back now?"

"Do you have any better advice?" 

"I remember there was a lot of delicious food in a street over there, why don't we go eat some? You see it's lunch hour now."

"Alright."

White Fox feels that today's young man is really kind to her for acceding to her request twice, which really makes her overjoyed.

She regained her vitality and walked the familiar street with the young man, and soon came to the small street full of the smell of food. 

She used to frequent it when she was a fox, although she could only lie on the nearby roof and smell the food. Later, she became a concubine, and because of her status, she couldn't dine with the king at such a market hawker. But now that she can come here with young people, it is really another dream.

"This looks delicious, let's try this!"

She picked up two roasted rabbit legs and handed them over naturally.
The young man took it silently and paid the money to the shopkeeper who had long been fascinated by White Fox.

"This looks delicious too, let's try it!"

She picked up a few grilled chicken wings and handed two more to the young man.

"Nature is hard to change, isn't it?" 

The young man said and paid the money.

In this way, they ate and drank all the way to let all the men freeze in place, and finally reached the end of the street, but saw a lot of people gathered there.

"Let's go take a look!" 

White Fox took the lead and ran over.
The young man walked up and saw that everyone was surrounded by a notice.

"The reward is one million taels of gold, and it can also be directly promoted to prime minister. It shows how much the king attaches great importance to the concubine."

"Yes, I have long heard that the beauty of the concubine will never lose to the fairy in the heaven. It must be true."

"It's true, it's true! The last time the princess followed the king out of the palace, I saw it on the sedan chair from a distance."

"Hell, you're so lucky! I happened to be out of town that time, so I missed the chance!"

Another said: "Hey, don't look at it, I have heard that the concubine is a demon, and seeing it may not be a good thing!"

Others also echoed.

"That's right! If it weren't a demon, how could the king be so obsessed? I heard that since the princess disappeared, the king has not thought about eating and drinking, and he is about to die."

"Yeah, the one who can be so seductive to the king must be a demon!"

"I heard that the concubine disappeared because she was taken over by an immortal god!"

"Yes, I heard it too. It is said that she is actually a fox demon! My cousin is a clerk in the palace, and what she said must be true!"

"Shh, you are not afraid of being beheaded by the king! Don't you know that many ministers lost their lives because of this? Stop talking nonsense!"

These gossip men who were about to disband, suddenly saw White Fox behind them, and they all fell silent.

The young man pulled White Fox who was in a daze, chanted the incantation silently, and disappeared instantly.

The man who said he had seen the concubine just now exclaimed.

"It was the concubine! That was the concubine just now!"

8