Chapter 5 : Seduction Under The Moon
263 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning from Zhaoge, White Fox was sullenly lying on the hibiscus tree in front of the door, without speaking.

A few months later, the king is still looking for her. Maybe she underestimated the king's love for her. This made her a little happy and a little worried. In this case, when will he be able to cheer up? Not thinking about food and drink will eventually damage his body.

"Aren't you going to sleep tonight?" 

The young man asked while standing under the tree.

She looked at the bright moon in the distance.

"The moon is pleasant tonight."

"So you're going to watch the moon for whole night here?"

The young man cast a magic and jumped to the tree trunk next to her, looking down at White Fox in red under the moonlight. 

The moonlight poured down on her like water, and the tears on her face could be clearly seen.

"This moonlit night is like day, and I can't sleep for a while." 

She leaned against the branch and sat up.

"Don't you usually sleep in the sun for half a day?"

"That's different."

"What is the difference?"

"Sunlight is warm and always makes people sleepy. Moonlight is cool, and it is easy to think of some sad things."

The young man said blankly.

"Sad...I didn't know that foxes would be sad too."

She was a little annoyed.

"Why, only you humans have hearts, don't we demons have hearts? Since we have hearts, how can we not understand sadness?"

The young man sat next to her and looked at the moon.

"Yeah, I have come to understand a little bit about it recently." 

He followed his master Yuanshi Tianzun to practice Taoism since he was a child, but he never heard his master teach him these principles.

Seeing that he didn't refute, White Fox was a little surprised. She originally thought that the young man was bound to preach to her, so she was ready to debate a few sentences.

By the moonlight, she carefully looked at the young man's face. She had looked at this face countless times in the past few months, but it was the first time under this bright moonlight.

Young man usually close his eyes dignifiedly to meditate. Occasionally, he would go fishing with her, and he would just sit by the river and read some scriptures that she could not understand.

And tonight, sitting with her and chatting a few words is really rare.

The young man is actually very handsome. White Fox has also traveled to the world and has seen some beautiful men that humans say.

Especially after entering the palace, there are many handsome princes among the nobles, and the king who accompanies her day and night is even more handsome and mighty, which is one of the reasons why she was willing to stay in the palace at first. 

Looking at the young man in front of him, the natural handsomeness between his brows even more handsome than the king, but he doesn't have the arrogant and unrestrained aura of the king. 

Instead, he had a bit more indifference and coldness that belonged to cultivators, especially the straight nose when viewed from the side, like the steep hillside in the distance, the appearance of sacred and inviolable. But she just wanted to go up and touch it.

"What are you doing?" 

The young man quickly caught her hand. It was only then that she realized that she had reached out and touched the young man's nose unknowingly.

She felt her abruptness, so she could only say the truth. 

"Nothing, I'm just curious about your nose. Wondering how does this feel when I touch it."

"Is it true that foxes are so curious?" 

He grabbed her hand and smiled down at her, as if he didn't take it seriously. The moonlight hit the side of his face softly, while the other side was hidden in the night. 

In this contrast of light and darkness, his facial features became more three-dimensional, like an inviolable god.

White Fox was fascinated, because of his face at the moment, and because of his different smile from the past.

Everyone in the world knows that their fox demons are beautiful and very good at seduction. Among them, the nine-tailed white fox is headed, and its charm is unstoppable. 

But what the world does not know is that the seductive fox demon is actually hard to resist the beauty. They are free by nature, love to play, play around, and can easily fascinate all things in the world, but the only thing that can restrain them is beauty.

Her nature is troublesome, and her cultivation base for thousands of years is hard to resist. 

White Fox leaned over along the young man's hand, her posture changed with the situation, and she directly sat in the young man's arms so naturally. 

She wrapped the other hand around the young man's neck, sniffing the faint scent of the young man's body, rubbing against the young man's chest, and then lingering all the way up to his lips.

She touched the young man's nose with the tip of her nose, and couldn't help sighing.

"Ah, so that's what it feels like." 

Then she felt the young man's temperature with her lips, but she felt it was not enough, so she boldly licked it.

The young man didn't expect White Fox to act like this at all. He was surprised at first, then he was confused, and at the end he was hot all over. As if the moonlit night was not cool enough at all, but it was like the noon sun, burning him so badly that he needed some coldness things to ease.

And at this moment, White Fox's lick brought a little coolness in the cool night wind. He subconsciously licked the part that she licked, but it happened to hit the lips and tongue that White Fox didn't have time to retract. 

This touch was like a bolt of lightning directly hitting the young man. His body was slightly numb, his hands and feet gradually became disobedient, his mind fell into chaos, and his consciousness slowly dissipated, leaving only an unprecedented throbbing and joy.

White Fox was ready to be pushed away, so she never expected that the young man would react. 

This time, she became more courageous, and she simply wrapped her legs around his waist, hugged his head with both hands, dexterously pressed the other's lips and tongue, and took another step in.

She is like a dead tree that has been missing from the rain for a long time, wantonly feeling the temperature brought by the young man, and sucking the wet lips and tongue. 

At the same time, she pulled out a hand, and with her fingertips fluttered, she took off his clothes, and wished that she could fuse her body closer to his arms.

The young man felt her cool fingers wandering around him, which could have cooled his hot body a little, but it had the opposite effect. And no way to vent. 

He was impatient, groping around White Fox with both hands, and unbuttoned her dress. The body he used to avoid is now in his hands, which makes him even more exciting to break through everything.

He hugged the soft white and tender body tightly, feeling every inch and every corner of it with his fingertips. The raging fire in his body became more and more out of control, and he had to entangle with each other's lips and tongues almost greedily, wishing that he could rub her into his body and become one with himself.

Under the intense cooperation and stimulation of the young man, White Fox finally collapsed in his arms, and let his hot and greedy kiss gradually from her chin to her neck to her collarbone to her chest and the way down. 

White Fox couldn't help but let out a coquettish cry, like a joy and a sigh.

8