Chapter 7 : Lust On The Brocade
214 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He held her face.

"I know it now. Did that demon Taoist priest torture you?"

He hurriedly loosened her dress.

"Let me see if you have lose some weight."

"The Taoist didn't do anything bad to me. If I really lost weight, it was only because I missed the king too much."

She lay down on the brocade bed, and her plump figure shows no signs of weight loss.

Without taking off his clothes, shoes and socks, the man turned over on the brocade bed, then leaned down to watch and trace the stunner in front of him.

"Your carcass is still flawless, but it may have lost some weight here. Is it because of the lack of rain and dew from me?"

White Fox felt the man's touch, and suddenly shivered. Her face was slightly red, and her bright eyes also raised a little mist, making her even more blurred and sexy.

"'Your Majesty is teasing me again."

The ending sounded tactfully, causing a raging flame to rise under the man's body instantly, and he couldn't hold back any longer and straddled her on top of her.

"I have dreamed of this moment, it's been too long." 

He held the buds on her chest in a violent storm, and based on this, he attacked her sensitive parts one by one.

White Fox felt the familiar breath and movements of the man, and her heart was filled with unprecedented satisfaction. 

Just like a traveler who finally unloaded her luggage, she was full of food and drink, bathed and changed her clothes, and lay down peacefully on her warm and comfortable brocade bed, with only the comfortable humming sound.

After licking and kneading frantically, the man finally nibbled at her neck lightly and completely merged with her. She sighed contentedly, and then followed his rhythmic full breasts rhythmically surging back and forth.

The man seemed to be unable to bear their attraction, and he used his lips to tease them again, causing her to scream again and again.

"Ah, Your Majesty, I am so happy!"

The man who was galloping was encouraged, his body was tense, and the hot blood was concentrated on the below part that was penetrating violently through the stamen of the beauty. 

Using the strength of his waist, he penetrated and pulled out again and again, and the whole dormitory reverberated with the sound of the body crashing.

"Ah, Your Majesty..."

Seeing her eyes full of intoxication, listening to her lewd words, the man was like a volcano that was about to burst out, flushing hot and hot, and then a suppressed low roar finally gushed out and released into her body. .

He turned over and lay on the outside, wrapped his left hand around her, and caressed her back unhurriedly. There was nothing in the hall except the sound of their breathing from each other, as if there were only the two of them left in this world.

"Your Majesty."

"Um?"

"Why didn't you ask me about the fox demon. In the palace that day..."

"Do you want to say it? If you want to say it, then it's okay to say it. If you don't want to say it, I don't ask too much."

She hesitated for a while, caressed his chest lightly and said.

"I am not a demon fox, it is that damn young man who framed me."

The man said nothing for a while.

"I know that you have suffered. Now that you are finally back, it's good to be back. In the future, I will do everything to compensate you."

She hugged him tightly and said nothing. She didn't know why she kept cheating on him. Maybe it was because she was afraid that he would not be able to accept her identity as a fox demon, or maybe it was because she would rather be ordinary human being, lying beside her man, regardless of the nobles, the world, or the young Taoist priest. 

Thinking of the Taoist priest, she felt a little guilty, but fortunately the man around her didn't notice anything unusual.

She has been hiding in fear for the past few days, and has traveled for a long time to come here. In her drowsiness, she seemed to hear the man whispering again "Finally you come back." 

Then she fell into a deep sleep.

At dawn, she was awakened by the wonderful sourness under her body. She thought she had some sweet sexy dream, and when she turned around, she saw the man who was moving behind her.

"Why did Your Majesty wake up so early?" 

She couldn't hide her playfulness, and continued to lie down with sleepiness.

"You are by my side, how can I not get up early. Look here, it has already got up for you, ready to bring you pleasure." 

He kept kneeling behind her and pulled her up with a little force in his hands. Her upper body subtly made her kneel.

"Ah, Your Majesty, I will be embarrassed by this."

However, her verbal protests had no effect, but made him even more bloodshot and excited. 

Like studying rare treasures, he spared every inch of her skin. Especially the round buttocks that he couldn't put down, he stroked and kneaded with his fingertips. 

He was even more interested when he saw some red marks appear on the delicate, white and tender skin. 

The palm of the hand is a little harder and it is a sound, this time can be regarded as a shock to White Fox, and the sleepiness is completely gone.

"Your Majesty is playing with me again." 

She looked back at him coquettishly, with such a sexy appearance that anyone would fall into her whirlpool.

He lowered his body slightly and began to use his lips, tongue and fingers together, making the white fox gasp and scream again and again. 

And in that sound of charm, the man has reached the limit of his endurance. He immediately raised his lower body and slammed into her place where the flood had already flooded crazily.

White Fox called out a charming cry from the depths of her soul, and the man behind him was like an irrational flood beast, recklessly hitting her plump buttocks. 

He clenched her waist tightly with one hand to fix her, and the other hand was not idle at all. He penetrated into the cave of her for a while, and then he tightly grasped the plump breasts that were swaying wildly back and forth, and suddenly he deliberately played tricks. The slap left a pink palm print on the attractive buttocks.

Under his fierce offensive, White Fox seemed to have lost the consciousness , and could no longer shout a complete sentence, only a simple and sometimes long and sometimes short "Aah" sound. 

Following his frantic rhythm, she is like a leaf withering and falling in the violent storm. The carnival pleasure on her body is completely out of her control, and she can only give full control to the man behind her and let it play as he pleases.

The man didn't seem to be satisfied. He recalled the longing and longing for the beauty in front of him in the past few months, and the lonely emptiness in his heart seemed to be unsatisfied. 

He paused on his waist, lifted her upper body, and made her kneel against the head of the bed. White Fox also grabbed the carved wooden railing at the head of the bed, propped up his upper body, and pouted his hips back.

This seductive posture is too sensual and tempting in this sun-drenched bedroom. He didn't stop for a second, and then launched a new round of offensive. 

This position is more convenient than before, not only can he easily grab and rub her chest, but this height makes it easier for her waist to move back and forth, which greatly facilitates his offensive.

In that fierce sound, White Fox's long hair was scattered behind her. The dark and bright color contrasted sharply with the softness and tenderness of her body. With the bursts of impact, the hair also danced, as if dancing a charming dance to the beat.

When the pas de deux finally came to an end, the dormitory returned to the silence just now, and everything was silent except for the two jubilant hearts.

5