Chapter 9 : Nude In The Mirror
127 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On January 26, 1046 BC, the war began.

White Fox knew that her time with the king was running out. She looked at the way he looked at the dancers dancing with drunken eyes, and she had complicated feelings in her heart. 

Her first man, soon their fate will be over, everything will be in vain. But he didn't know anything, just waited confidently for the news of the victory of the soldiers. He still maintains his usual style, indulging in wine and lust every day. 

She doesn't know whether she should be happy for his carefreeness or worry about his ignorance.

Worry? She's a fox, what's the use of worrying? Moreover, Jiang Ziya said that this is the destiny, how can they disobey the destiny?

"Where are you taking me, Your Majesty?"

"Just come with me."

This afternoon, the king covered her eyes excitedly, saying that he had a big surprise to give. He walked with her in his arms for a while, then put her down and took off her blindfold.

"This is?" 

She raised her head and was surprised to find that not only the floor, but the roof was also made of mirrors.

"Do you like it? This is all for you."

Seeing her unexplained appearance, the king continued to explain.

"Since you returned to the palace, I have started the construction of this mirror palace. It's a pity that those craftsmen were very slow. Although I ordered people to whip and urge them, it still took several months. Fortunately, it was finally completed today. Every place here is mirrored, even the surrounding of the jade couch and the hot spring are covered by bronze mirrors. This way, I can enjoy your view from different angles, your glamorous demeanor. Do you like it?"

White Fox looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"But Your Majesty, this must have cost a lot of manpower and money. In recent years, the world has not been peaceful, so why does Your Majesty cost so much hard work for me?"

The king's face was obviously a little displeased.

"I don't like to hear this. How can it be regarded as a waste of money? It is also their mission. This king wants them to build this kingdom for me with flesh and blood, and they shouldn't have a single complaint!"

White Fox remembered the conversation between the two herb collectors that she heard in the cave. Indeed, the king forced the recruitment of troops and horses to resist the mutiny of King Jifa. This kingdom was indeed built from the flesh and blood of those ordinary people.

And now she has also become his accomplice. Because of her, the king built this magnificent palace. Because of her, how many people have shed blood and sweat? She is indeed a scourge. However, shouldn't she have seen this fact long ago? Why did it suddenly dawn on her now? Why did this realization come at the last moment?

She thought of Jiang Ziya, the Taoist priest who devoted himself to practice. He is really different from this cruel king in front of her. 

Perhaps, she shouldn't have escaped from the young man that night. Perhaps, she really shouldn't have returned to the king's side. Or maybe she should leave here with him at that time?

"Don't you like what this king has done for you? Do you want to accuse me like those stupid old antiques?" 

Seeing her blank face, he squeezed her chin tightly and asked .

"Your Majesty, how dare a concubine accuse you. I was only moved by what the majesty did for me. I don't know what to say, and I don't know how to repay the majesty in the future."

The king laughed, hugged her and walked to the hot spring pool.

"You accompany me by my side, that's the best reward for me."

January was the cold season, but he had already ordered people to make the palace warm as spring. Coupled with the heat rising from the hot spring in this room, there is no coldness at all here, and it is really comfortable.

"I know that you love to play in the water, but you are afraid of cold in winter. So this large hot spring pool was specially made for your entertainment in winter."

White Fox was a little moved when she heard it. This king who treats others like a mustard, but only treats her extremely favorably.

"Your majesty treats me so well, but I have nothing in return." 

She snuggled into his arms and temporarily put aside the messy thoughts in her mind.

The king put his arms around her waist, bowed his head and kissed her lips and tongue, while his hands wandered contentedly on her round buttocks. 

It wasn't long before he was no longer satisfied with this, and effortlessly lifted her skirt to reveal her tender buttocks. Then he ripped off her collar again, and in an instant, the pair of firm and round breasts jumped out, attracting a coquettish scream from her.

His lips moved down, passing by her flawless neck, all the way to the plumpness of her chest. In this way, the upper body and lower body of White Fox are both in his hands.

Their every move is reflected in the mirror that surrounds them. The mirror was like countless pairs of eyes looking directly at them, watching their entangled flesh. This made the king even more excited, like a beast that lost his mind.

He tore off the dress piled up at the waist of White Fox, lifted her left leg with one hand, and easily entered her body. He sighed comfortably in that hot, compact package. Then he casually picked up the soft body and wrapped her legs around his waist. 

He just stood by the hot spring pool, holding her slender waist, and moving his arms up and down with force, the echo of the physical collision sounded in the hall.

As if afraid of falling, White Fox tightly wrapped around the king's neck. After experiencing the stimulation of being shaken up and down, she couldn't help gasping, which made the king who was violently hitting her even more excited.

"Look in the mirror, this king can now see your body completely. The scenery in front and the scenery in the back, as well as from the side, up and down, every corner."

White Fox looked at herself in the mirror next to her who was being shaken by the king. She was not only shy, but also had a wonderful sense of excitement.

"Ah, Your Majesty, I can't stand it."

"This is just the beginning."

After a violent sprint, he carried her into the warm hot spring. He made her bend down slightly on the edge of the hot spring pool, so that her plump buttocks were fully poked back. 

This position immediately made the king gasp for breath. He stroked her body with his fingers, from her firm breasts to her flat belly to her plump buttocks.

"I want you to take a closer look at your body and see how it changes under the action of this king." 

His palms kneaded her buttocks a few times, and then went straight to the end.

While White Fox looked at his movements in the mirror, she saw that her eyes gradually blurred, and her face flushed. She was deeply immersed in this inconceivable dreamlike scene, and she fell completely.

She heard herself screaming in ecstasy, and there were countless echoes in this empty house. She felt ashamed when she heard it, but she couldn't control that much.

With the rapid impact of the king, her breasts swayed wildly, as if to break away from her body. She couldn't bear the storm-like stimulation any longer, and finally screamed and collapsed on the edge of the pool. 

Following the king's low roar, her body twitched and trembled, like ripples provoked on the surface of the water, and an unparalleled pleasure gradually spread from underneath her body to the depths of her head.

She thought to herself: If the end had to come, she would only wish that everything stood still in this happy moment.

3