Chapter 14 : S*x In The Cave
161 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Under the care of Jiang Ziya, White Fox recovered quickly. In the three months after regaining consciousness, she was able to move freely, but the wounds on her body still needed medicine.

These days, in addition to taking care of her, Jiang Ziya also taught her some spells. The two of them meditate and practice together in this barren mountain, which is quite peaceful.

"Jiang Ziya, should I honor you as Master?"

White Fox stroked the young man's long hair with his fingers.

"I don't have an apprentice like you."

The young man was not angry when his meditation was interrupted.

"Huh? I am nine-tailed white fox, how can I not be worthy?"

"Our Taoism is the most important inner alchemy practice. How can you be my apprentice with your style of jumping up and down after sitting for a quarter of an hour?"

White Fox lay on his lap and rolled over.

"Fine, I don't want to be anyway!"

"It seems that your injury is completely healed."

"It's almost as good."

"Then I should go back."

White Fox sat up immediately.

"What? Are you leaving?"

"Well, I was just here to save you. It's been a long time, and it's time to go back to Middle-earth."

White Fox is upset. She never thought that the young man would leave her again.

"Then will you still come to see me?"

The light of the fire flickered on White Fox's face, adding a bit of coquettishness.

Jiang Ziya touched her head.

"Yes, I will. "

"Then when are you leaving?"

"Wait until the wound on your back no longer needs medicine."

Saying that, he took out the medicine bottle.

"Lie down. It's time for medicine."

White Fox obediently took off her skirt and lay on his lap.

"How long will it take for my wound to be free of medication?"

Jiang Ziya gently applied the ointment to the almost invisible scar.

"About three or five days."

White Fox felt a chill in her heart, doesn't that mean that the young man will leave her in three or five days?

"Okay, get dressed."

White Fox didn't move.

"Jiang Ziya, I hope my wound will never heal, so you won't leave me."

Jiang Ziya propped his arms back and looked at her profile.

"But there are no wounds in this world that will never heal."

White Fox turned her face sideways and met his eyes.

"Maybe there will be."

He touched her head.

"What nonsense."

In the past, as long as he touched her head, she would calm down. Tonight, her heart couldn't calm down. Thinking of him leaving, she felt empty in her heart, as if a part of her heart was missing, and it is a very important part.

She raised her upper body, turned around, and immediately lay down on the young man. The naked skin that had not had time to put on clothes was just in front of the young man's eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I feel bad at the thought of you leaving."

Jiang Ziya couldn't help sighing.

"You also know that I shouldn't have come to Eastern Wasteland and stay with you. If my master knows about all of this, the consequences will be serious."

White Fox's dexterous hand slowly touched the young man's clothes, and rubbed the tip of her nose against his Adam's apple.

"I know I can't keep you by my side. I can't blame anyone. If I hadn't left you after the hibiscus tree's night, maybe everything would have been different."

She stuck out her tongue and licked the young man's sexy Adam's apple, groping her hand down from his waist all the way down.

Jiang Ziya didn't expect her to make such a move, thinking about pushing her away cruelly. But after meeting her captivating wink, he lost his mind for a moment, and then he missed the opportunity to push her away.

White Fox has completely grasped his firm part. Her soft and slender hand kneaded skillfully, and the other hand made a slight effort to make the young man bow his head, and then she started to kiss from his chin till up.

Jiang Ziya felt the moist and sweet kiss, which had appeared countless times in his dreams. He only hesitated for a moment, then he held her soft tongue and started endless lingering.

The two people who were still neatly dressed just now face each other sincerely, skin to skin and lips and tongues. The entangled carcasses of two people were reflected on the rock wall illuminated by the firelight, causing the temperature of the cave to rise to the extreme.

White Fox left his lips and licked all the way down to his waist. The hot part she held in her hand was like the battle axe of the god, standing tall and majestic. She didn't pause at all, the tip of her tongue moved deftly and played with the battle axe.

Jiang Ziya felt this kind of stimulation for the first time, and his whole body was instantly tense, and the symmetrical muscles on his body became more and more obvious. He let out a low moan, as if he was in some mysterious dream, and the sense of relief rushed straight to the top of his skull.

White Fox looked up into his eyes, and put the whole thing in her hand into her mouth with a charming smile. At the same time, she exerted a little force on the tip of her tongue, teasing what was in her mouth, and quickly pulled it out and put it in again.

After so many operations, Jiang Ziya looked at her from blurry to crazy. He stretched out his hands and hugged her into his arms, exploring her chest with his lips and tongue, and groping for her stamens with the battle axe under him.

"Ah..."

At the moment of entering, White Fox let out a groan. She straddled him, and as the young man's waist moved, the pair of plumpness on her chest swayed up and down. She put her hands around his neck, letting the young man clasp her waist and collide violently.

This cave in the wilderness reverberated for a while with the blending voice of the body and fluids made people blush and heartbeat, and composed a perfect nocturne.

Jiang Ziya sprinted for a while, and suddenly turned his posture and put White Fox down on the stone bed. He made her turn her back to him, raised her left leg with his left hand, and then entered her body again. At the same time, he lifted his upper body and kissed her chest, neck, ear beads and lips from the side.

They were intertwined like this, saliva and body fluids were exchanged at the same time until White Fox screamed again and again, as if it was about to be unable to withstand this violent storm.

Seeing this, the young man turned her over. He leaned over her and let her slender the beautiful legs wrap around his waist. He held her round buttocks tightly in his hands, and thus began the final round of attacks.

White Fox lay under him, still wrapping around his neck. Her lips and tongue wrapped tightly around his, and her body trembled violently with his movements. This posture makes them more closely connected, and each entry reaches the deepest depths, and each return is full of strength and speed.

Under such a fierce attack, White Fox finally couldn't resist. She shouted his name, convulsing all over. A trembling wave spread from under her to her body. That joy seemed to rush out of her head, rushing straight up, causing her to faint for a moment.

At that moment, the young man felt that the warm cave that enveloped him was like a mysterious spiral with suction, wrapping him layer by layer, vibrating in circles, making him reach the peak in an instant.

He let out a low roar, and saw the enchanting eyes below him after the joy at the peak.

"White Fox, what should I do with you?"

5