Chapter 16 : Raped Blood
157 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although White Fox fell into a semi-coma, she could still hear what he said. She felt a chill on her body and knew that her clothes had been taken off by Sakabe.

"Tamamo, my daughter, are you really only seventeen years old? Your body is so perfect! Look here, and here, ah, your skin is so soft and smooth..."

Sakabe kept saying. Looking at the body he was thinking about day and night in front of him, he really couldn't control his excitement. His hands roamed the delicate skin, stroking it repeatedly from top to bottom. Feeling unsatisfied again, he began to explore the scenery inside her.

"Ah, there's something sparkling here, what is it? Is it your juice? I'll taste it. Hmm...sweet."

He snorted and played with his tongue, and then looked up at the sky outside. He knew that Mrs. Sakabe was coming back and that this exciting adventure had to be ended as soon as possible. He quickly landed on White Fox and used the hot hard part of his body against her.

"My good daughter, father can't play games with you slowly, father is going in now."

After a short sound, he directly entered the body of White Fox.

In the hazy consciousness, White Fox suddenly felt a hot object push into her body. The familiar feeling of soreness caused her to let out a groan.

Sakabe seems to have received tremendous encouragement. He propped up his body with one hand, rubbed the white tender meat ball on the chest of White Fox with the other, and began to vigorously move his waist. That long-lost warm, tight and tender wrapping sensation made him sprint frantically with excitement, as if to smash her into the ground.

White Fox vaguely felt the terrifying strength and speed, and endured everything in blurred consciousness. A few moans came out of her mouth intermittently, like some pain or some pleasure.

Sakabe looked at her sexy body and beautiful face, and at the blur revealed by her slightly open eyes, he excited too much. He shoved hard a few times, and finally roared and shot the hot liquid into the warmest place.

White Fox's mind became more and more blurred, and her body seemed to keep falling into the darkness, until there was only darkness around.

"Where's Tamamo?"

"Ah, she doesn't seem to be feeling well. She said she would rest early and skip dinner."

Mrs. Sakabe looked suspiciously at his red face. She knocked on White Fox's door, and when she saw no answer, she opened the door and walked in.

"Tamamo? Are you feeling unwell?"

She leaned over to take a look, and found that White Fox was not unusual except for the reddish complexion.

"'Tamamo?"

Seeing that her eyes were still closed, Mrs. Sakabe brought a cool wet towel and placed it on her forehead, then left lightly.

"She's asleep. She may have a fever. Let her get a good night's sleep."

White Fox woke up after three hours in the dark. She didn't expect that there would be such a powerful drug in this eastern wasteland, and she was easily fell down. What a surprise. And the "father" she had called for so long turned out to be the one who raped her. She clenched her fists in anger.

"Tamamo, are you still sleeping?"

Later that night, Sakabe finally waited until Mrs. Sakabe fell asleep. He tiptoed into White Fox's room and lay down beside her again. Seeing she open eyes in the bright moonlight, he was obviously frightened.

"Ah, Tamamo, you're awake..."

The pharmacist said that the effect of the drug will last for twelve hours, and Sakabe did not expect White Fox to wake up so quickly.

"Yes, I'm awake."

She is not an ordinary person, she is a fox demon, and the effect of the medicine will last for a few hours at most.

"That's good, that's good. You were feeling unwell just now, and I just wanted to come and see how you were. How are you? Are you feeling better?"

White Fox was angry and funny. Could it be that this stupid man thought he used a drug to violate her, and she wouldn't remember? Does the drug have this function? It's amazing!

"How can I feel better? Don't you know what you did?"

White Fox sat up abruptly, red light flashed in her eyes, her nails suddenly became longer. She pressed Sakabe under her in a blink of an eye. She grabbed his neck tightly, and Sakabe couldn't breathe in pain.

"Tamamo, you remember all?"

"Funny! It's only a few hours ago, how could I not remember it? How dare you do such a thing to me, you dirty thing!"

"Tamamo, your eyes? Your hands? What monster are you?"

"Ha, you blind old thing! I'm a white fox demon who has practiced for thousands of years! Today I'll let you know what the price will be for you to violate me!"

"White, white fox demon?"

White Fox covered Sakabe's mouth with her left hand, and her right hand shook in front of his eyes, the elongated nails were terrifying. She smiled contemptuously when she saw his terrified look, and then slammed hard on his bare left chest, cutting her long nails into it.

Sakabe struggled frantically, but couldn't move under the suppression of White Fox. He screamed in pain, but she covered his mouth, and the sound was so muffled that he couldn't make it out at all.

"Why, you can't take it anymore? But you have to! I will pull out your heart and show you! You are worse than a pig, you did such a thing to your own daughter!"

White Fox's nails went in a little more. Sakabe began to twitch in pain, and blood slowly flowed from his wound, staining White Fox's clothes. But she didn't care at all.

"Aha, got your heart. Let me take it out and take a good look."

White Fox grabbed the warm beating heart, and pulled the heart out of Sakabe's body in an instant with a strong pull on her hand. She held up the still beating heart to Sakabe.

"See? This is your heart. Do you think it's red or black?"

Sakabe's face was contorted with pain. He looked at his heart in horror, unable to shout. It must be a nightmare, he thought. How could the normally well-behaved and beautiful daughter do such a terrifying thing? 

Ah, no, she said she was a fox demon! Millennium Fox Demon! His adopted daughter turned out to be a thousand-year-old fox demon! And he actually raped her with a drug! He had never done such a bizarre thing before. Just seeing such a juicy beauty in front of him every day, he really couldn't stand the temptation. So he bought the drug from the pharmacist and did this absurd thing while his wife was not at home.

"I'm so sorry, please spare me!"

As soon as the White Fox removed her hand, he immediately begged for mercy.

"For the sake of calling me father, please spare me!"

White Fox smiled contemptuously.

"Father? Are you worthy of being called father? Did you ever think that you were my father when you raped me? It's too late!"

After White Fox finished speaking, she pressed her fingers hard, and with a sharp sound, the beating heart was instantly crushed.

"Ahhhh!"

A scream came from the door, it was Mrs. Sakabe. Holding the lantern, she looked at the bloody scene in front of her, only screaming.

White Fox dropped the broken heart in her hand and stood up.

"Mother, don't blame me."

White Fox didn't want to hurt Mrs. Sakabe. After all, she treated her well, and she remembered this kindness. She cast a spell to leave the home where she had lived for more than a year.

It was a bright moonlit night, like the night on the hibiscus tree. Thinking back on that night, and inevitably thinking of Jiang Ziya again.

She took off the white kimono on her body, and the sakura blossoms on it had been dyed red with blood. She changed back to her red dress and gently stroked the peonies on it. The skirt is still the same skirt, but everything is different now. White Fox knew in her heart that she couldn't go back anymore.

Under the moonlight, she walked alone to the east. What is waiting for her?

4