Chapter 17 : Dream House
109 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

White Fox has been walking to east for several weeks, and finally arrived at a city called Ping An. Although the prosperity here is not as good as that of the Zhaoge in the Middle Earth, it is not much different. There are the Emperor of the East Wasteland and other noble ministers living in the courtyard of the palace, as well as the common people who live and work in peace and contentment.

White Fox walked on the street with people coming and going, and for a while there was an illusion of returning to Zhaoge. She walked aimlessly all the way, no doubt causing chaos again. The men on the side of the road were attracted to her one by one, and their admiration came one after another.

"What a beautiful woman!"

"Yes, yes, I have never seen such a beautiful girl!"

"I wonder if it's an unmarried lady from some noble family?"

"Who in this capital has such a beautiful girl? Why have I never heard of it before?"

"No, no, why would a noble lady go out alone?"

"Oh, is it the tea lady from some tea house?"

"Hey, that's right! I heard that a new tea house opened in the west of the city recently. Could it be that she is one of the ladies there?"

"Yeah, I heard that there are beauties from all over the place! All of them are gorgeous, and their beauty is indescribable!"

"Yes, I heard that too. It is said that the owner of the house there is also a great beauty!"

"I've been to that house! There are indeed lots of beautiful women! But I don't think this beauty is dressed like their type!"

"Speaking of which, this is the first time I've seen this kind of dress. It's really unique!"

"Yeah, it's so beautiful! If I'm fortunate enough to drink a glass of wine she poured, then I'd be willing to die!"

"If she really belongs to that tea house in the west of the city, then I must go too!"

"Oh, she really went west of the city! Keep up, keep up!"

A group of people just whispered like this, while following White Fox mightily, they walked all the way to the west of the city.

White Fox didn't know where to go at first, but after listening to the words of the men behind her, she simply headed west of the city. Maybe she could find a place to live there, she thought.

Finally arrived at the bustling and lively west district, where there are many shops. White Fox saw the tea house's grand plaque from a distance, which said "Dream House".

She was about to go in when two young maids came out and stopped her.

"Miss, we only accept male guests here."

White Fox didn't seem to hear it, and sat directly on the tatami inside.

"I want to see your owner."

When the two maids saw her gorgeous face, they didn't dare to refuse, and immediately ran to call the owner.

"Who is looking for me?"

The owner is a woman in her thirties. She was wearing a black kimono embroidered with birds and flowers of various colors, which was very luxurious. She walked downstairs slowly, with a slender cigarette holder in her mouth and red clogs on her feet, walking with an enchanting wind.

White Fox stood up.

"It's me."

The owner looked at White Fox from top to bottom twice, with an imperceptible surprise in her eyes.

"Ah, who is this beauty? And what is this for?"

"My name is Tamamo Mae, and I want to stay here."

Hearing her speak so bluntly, the owner raised her eyebrows in admiration.

"Miss Tamamo Mae, let's talk upstairs, what do you think?"

After speaking, she turned to the two maids and said: "It's getting dark, hurry up to the inner courtyard and ask other ladies to come and receive these guests at the door."

Because it is a new store, the interior decoration is very new. The whole building is divided into four floors. The first floor is relatively simple in design. The seats on the tatami are only separated by thin carved wooden boards, so guests can see each other.

The second floor is all independent reception rooms, although the space is small, it is elegant and chic inside. The reception room on the third floor is obviously more spacious than that on the second floor. The layout inside is more atmospheric and the decoration is more gorgeous.

The owner took White Fox upstairs without hesitation, and finally came to the fourth floor. There are only two reception rooms on this floor, and there is enough space between each reception room to ensure the privacy.

White Fox followed the owner into one of the reception rooms. It is not only spacious and elegant, but also equipped with silk beds, various jade furniture, spacious windows and a separate bathroom.

White Fox looked at everything in front of her, smelled the faint fragrance of flowers and tea in the air, and suddenly relaxed.

"Can I call you Tamamo? More simple. You don't look like someone from here."

The owner poured a cup of tea for White Fox.

"I am from Middle Earth."

"Oh, that's a very far away place! How did you make it?"

White Fox took a sip of tea.

"Probably just luck."

"Luck... Looks like you're a pretty lucky girl."

"That's right."

The owner smiled and looked at White Fox.

"Tamamo, do you have some knowledge of tea art, dance, koto, chess, writing and painting?"

"I have studied some before."

The owner nodded in satisfaction.

"You just said you wanted to stay here. Then do you know where this place is?"

"I guess this is the place to entertain guests for dinner, tea and drinking."

The owner burst out laughing.

"Ah, sorry, I hope you don't take offense. I just thought your answer was cute."

"Am I wrong?"

"Well...you're right. But our guests don't just come to eat or drink, they have other intentions."

White Fox was puzzled.

"For what else?"

The owner smiled mysteriously.

"In this city, there are many places to eat and drink, but only here is different. Because we can bring them infinite joy, not only physically, but also spiritually."

She put down the teacup and paused.

"Simply put, this is their heaven. And these ladies of mine are the way to heaven. If you're going to stay here, you have to have the aptitude and ability to become that way to heaven. Can you, Tamamo ?"

White Fox seems to understand. As a thousand-year-old fox demon, she is naturally quite confident in her ability to entertain men.

"Nothing is hard about it. But I don't want those dirty men touching me."

She thought of the samurai Sakabe, and couldn't help showing a look of disgust. If she had to endure such ugly people by staying here, she would rather continue to wander in the wild.

"You don't have to worry about this. I've seen countless people, but it's the first time I've seen someone with such a beautiful face. I believe that in this land, you can definitely be called the first. In addition, you have some abilities, such conditions, you naturally don't have to pay attention to those ordinary guests. As for other VIPs, it is up to you whether you want them to touch you or not."

"Then you mean I could stay, right?"

"Before that, I want to confirm one last thing."

"I'm listening."

"Tamamo, can you take off your clothes?"

4