Chapter 18 : Body Examination
81 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

White Fox didn't expect her to make such a request, and was a little embarrassed for a while. But considering that owner is a woman, she felt that she shouldn't be so shy. So she stood up and slowly took off her clothes.

The owner did not hesitate, and immediately stood up and carefully inspected her body, from top to bottom, from left to right, from front to back, without letting go of any corner.

"Miss Tamamo, can you lie down on the tatami?"

White Fox had doubts in her heart, but thinking that she was determined to stay here, she obediently lay down on the silk-covered tatami.

The owner washed her hands in the sink next to her, returned to White Fox and sat down on her knees, and then stroked White Fox's body as if she was examining some artwork.

She first measured White Fox's chest, then to her waist and hips, and finally stopped at her lower body.

"Can you bend your legs? Yes, just like that. Bend your legs to your chest."

Although White Fox's face was a little hot, she still did it.

The owner gently opened the hideout with sparse black hair with her fingers.

"Your body is perfect."

After speaking, she stretched out her middle finger into the warm cave. Seeing White Fox twisting uncomfortably, she gently patted her buttocks.

"Don't be nervous, I'm just checking your body. After all, as the owner here, I'm not only responsible for the ladies here, but also for our guests."

She continued to dig in with her fingers until all her slender fingers fell into the bottomless hole.

"Can you try pinching my fingers?"

White Fox exerted a little force under her body, and the owner immediately felt the tight wrapping.

"Very good."

After she finished speaking, she pulled out her fingers and sniffed the tip of her nose.

"You are healthy."

Her fingers returned to the cave again, moved down a bit, and slid to another cave of White Fox.

White Fox was startled and asked: "What is this?"

"Looks like you're not used to being touched here. I see."

After she finished speaking, she stood up and returned to the seat by the table.

"I'm done, put on your clothes. I'll ask someone to prepare some new clothes for you in a while. Take a shower and have a good rest today. I'll teach you the rules of the house and the etiquette for receiving guests from tomorrow."

White Fox got dressed, and her face was still a little hot. Especially after meeting the owner's eyes that seemed to be able to see through everything, she was even more unnatural.

"From now on, Haru will take care of your daily life. She will take you to your room, in the inner courtyard."

"Okay."

White Fox was about to leave when the owner stopped her.

"By the way, Tamamo, you should call me mother in the future."

In the following days, White Fox followed the owner to learn the rules and etiquette here. She learned very fast, and soon the day of official reception was ushered in.

On this day, Dream House was full of guests, and almost all the dignitaries in the city came here, because of rumors which says there is a new tea lady in Dream House, and her beauty is unparalleled in the world.

White Fox has also seen the world in the Middle-earth palace before, and there are many noble ministers and powerful officials in the palace. At every banquet, she would accompany the king and accept the kneeling of those people. Because it was the king's palace after all, and she was the concubine. The only one she needs to please is the king, and she doesn't even look at the others. As long as she has the love of the king, she is the queen.

But today, the men in the room are all guests of Dream House, and they are the parents of food and clothing here. Without the previous identity, she had to please these people in exchange for a place to live. After tonight, everyone will give her an evaluation, and their words will directly determine her status in all the tea ladies. In other words, everyone here is her judge today.

She asked Haru to take care of bathing and dressing early, and put on her delicate makeup. Looking at the sakura blossom tree outside the window, she ingeniously painted a small and exquisite red sakura between her eyebrows.

"Miss, isn't sakura pink?"

Haru is a very clever little girl, only fourteen years old this year. Although her face was still childish, White Fox can see that she will be a beauty in the future.

"Red is gorgeous, it suits me better."

White Fox remembered the sakura blossoms that were dyed red with blood that night, so strange on the white kimono, but also beautiful.

Haru finally checked the White Fox's makeup and clothes, and couldn't help but exclaimed.

"Miss, you are really the most charming lady I have ever seen. Not to mention the male guests, even women will be impressed by your charm."

White Fox smiled.

"Haru, you will also be a beauty in the future."

Hearing this, Haru blushed embarrassedly.

"Are you ready? It's time for the ceremony."

The owner is still wearing a black kimono today, embroidered with large red flowers on the other side, which is very coquettish.

"I'm ready, mother."

White Fox stood up and walked towards the door with the help of Haru.

The owner looked up and down and smiled with satisfaction.

"There's no woman in the world more beautiful than you. Go and conquer all. You're the queen here tonight."

Hearing her evaluation, the only trace of nervousness in White Fox's heart disappeared. She confidently walked to the center of the fourth floor and glanced at the crowd of people below. That's right, she is a thousand-year-old white fox, what is there for her to be nervous about?

As the owner waved her hand, the flute sounded in the lobby, and the maids swayed the prepared sakura petals from upstairs.

Everyone below looked up along the petals, and saw the graceful figure of White Fox looming at the railing. They stopped everything in their hands in unison, staring at her, waiting for her to come down the stairs.

"Miss, let's go downstairs."

Haru supported White Fox and was about to walk towards the stairs.

"Just leave me here, and I'll do the rest by myself."

After speaking, White Fox blinked playfully and jumped straight from the fourth floor.

Haru was so frightened that she gasped, and before she had time to reach out and grab White Fox, seeing that White Fox was already flying in the air.

White Fox was dressed in a red kimono, as gorgeous as blood. Large white peonies bloomed on the kimono, and on that flower was a phoenix embroidered with golden thread, which came alive.

In the sakura blossoms flying all over the sky, her skirt was slightly flying, holding a folding fan, and she fell gracefully, like a fairy flying in the flowers on a golden phoenix.

No one dared to breathe, they looked at the beauty falling down in front of them, stunned, as if they were in a dream.

When White Fox stood firmly in the center of the temporary stage, all the people came to life again. Not knowing who took the lead, everyone began to shout and cheer in unison: "Goddess, Tamamo Mae!"

The owner standing at the railing on the fourth floor looked at the scene in front and raised the corner of his mouth slightly.

"That's really interesting."

4