Chapter 20 : Threesome
128 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

White Fox quickly adapted to the life after entering the palace. On the one hand, it was because of her experience in the Zhaoge Palace, and on the other hand, it was probably because she was too tired to fight with fate, so she simply went with it. After all, it is not a bad thing to have glory and wealth again. In addition, the king treats her very well, she really has nothing to complain.

"Yuji, it's snowing outside, and the scenery is pleasant. Would you like to go watch it with me?" 

The king came in from outside and asked her with great interest.

Yuji is the title of White Fox after entering the palace. White Fox sometimes thinks that she has changed from a fox to Su Daji to Tamamo Mae and now Yuji. After many twists and turns, what will she become in the end?

"Is that so? It's snowing... Then let the concubine accompany Your Majesty to enjoy the snow scene."

Hearing this, Haru hurriedly helped her stand up.

White Fox had never thought of bringing Haru to the palace. But that day she was about to enter the palace, and this little girl begged to follow. Unable to bear it, White Fox begged the owner to give Haru to her.

But fortunately, there is an acquaintance by her side, and the days in the inner courtyard of the palace are not too boring. They often enjoy flowers and lake together, and occasionally drink and dance.

"It might be cold outside, put this on."

The king himself put a mink fur cloak on her.

"It's getting cold. This is what I arranged for you especially. Do you like it?"

"I like it, thank you Your Majesty."

White Fox touched the soft dawn-colored cloak and felt a little warm in her heart. She took the king's hand and followed him into the courtyard. Snowflakes fell silently from the sky, and the outside world was wrapped in silver.

"It's so beautiful!"

White Fox hasn't seen snowflakes for a long time, and looking at the magnificent scene in front of her, she was excited. 

She walked to the center of the yard and rotated at will, feeling the coldness of the snowflakes falling on her face. The skirt is slightly raised, her black hair is flying, her beautiful face and graceful figure are like a fairy in the snow at this moment, enchanting and beautiful.

"Yuji, she is indeed the number one beauty."

The visitor was Taj, one of the king's favorite concubines. Since she can be favored by the king, she is naturally one of the best beauty. Different from the coquettishness of White Fox, she is gentle and moving, especially those eyes are always full of gentleness, which makes people fall into her gentle dreams in an instant. Today, she is wearing a pink and blue concubine's skirt, which is even more gentle and lovely.

"You came just in time to catch up with Yuji's Snow Dance."

"Yes, I can see it from a distance. At first glance, I thought it was a fairy who came by the snow."

Compared with the queen Fujiwara, Taj is a kinder person, and she always visit White Fox when she has nothing to do.

"Sister said so, I am embarrassed."

White Fox walked up to them with a smile.

"It's rare that the king and sister are here. Let's enjoy the first snow of this winter with the meal here today."

"Alright. It's cold, so we should drink some sake to warm up today."

"I'm so honored."

White Fox asked Haru and asked her to arrange meal and drink as soon as possible. It is the nature of the fox clan to love to have fun. So White Fox is happy with having more people around. 

There is fire inside of the palace, which is warm enough. White Fox and Taj sat on the left and right sides of the king, one serving food and the other pouring sake. This meal was very lively and happy.

It was late and the snow was still falling.

The king looked at the two beauties in front of him, and his body gradually became hot, perhaps because of drinking. He raised his hand and touched White Fox's face, and pinched Taj's chin.

"Beauty drinks sake, and it really becomes more beautiful and moving."

Looking at Taj's slightly flushed cheeks and rippling eyes, he couldn't help but embraced her and kissed it.

Taj drank and was already emotional. The sudden kiss ignited her, and she kissed the king back in a daze.

White Fox looked at the two people who were gradually becoming hot. She was close to the king, and her soft and dexterous hands slowly stroked his body, from chest to waist to under him.

The king's body was so hot that he was even more excited when the soft hand touched the hardness under him. He let go of Taj and turned to kiss the slightly upturned lips of White Fox. He flexibly embraced left and right with both hands, rubbing the waist and buttocks of the two beauties through the clothes.

Taj was hot under the kneading, and didn't want to wait for them. With a slight movement of her fingers, she took off the king's clothes like flowing water, and then kissed his giant beast without hesitation. She used the tip of her tongue to wet the half-awake giant beast, then licked and teased with her lips and hands, and it didn't take long for the giant beast to stand up completely. She caressed it with satisfaction with her warm tongue, as if afraid of it getting cold.

The king felt the comfort and stimulation under his body comfortably, and used his left hand to tease Taj, who was kneeling on his side naked. He caressed and flirted with the delicate and soft body, and soon felt that Taj's secret place was moist and warm. He left White Fox's lips and let White Fox lie down on the soft quilt.

Taj smiled knowingly, and without hesitation, she climbed to White Fox's crotch and licked her sensitive parts. This is the first time White Fox has been kissed and teased by a woman, and instead of feeling uncomfortable, she feels extremely excited. She let out a moan, as if in great pleasure. Her secret hole was already a little watery, and after Taj's teasing, it immediately became wet.

Seeing that Taj was obediently kneeling between White Fox's crotch, the king directly used that giant beast to insert into Taj's warm cave in one step. It filled the Taj with a sudden burst, and she couldn't help moaning with satisfaction.

The king listened to the sexy and charming sound of the two beauties intertwined, and the thing between his crotch was even more erect and bloodshot. He couldn't control himself, he held Taj's round and tight buttocks and began to move forward and back again and again, causing the beauty below him to snort while licking the warm acupoints of White Fox.

Taj felt the soreness and numbness from under her body, and she didn't slack off. She even put her fingers together and teased back and forth in the secret cave of White Fox. Soon there was flooding and it was enough to go boating. 

White Fox seemed to enjoy the stimulation and caress very much. She stroked her plump and round breasts with her hands, panting and moaning incessantly, and looked at the erotic eyes of the king.

The king couldn't stand the obscene shock in front of him, he held Taj's waist and sprinted fiercely for dozens of times, barely holding back at the moment he was about to release, and pulled away from her body. Then he lay down beside White Fox and slowly inserted into the wet and hot place from behind. He felt the tight wrapping comfortably, and quickly moved up again.

At this time, Taj was already lying on the other side of White Fox. She hugged her sideways and sucked her nipples, collarbone, neck, and finally reached her lips, and gradually became entangled with her lips and tongues. At the same time, her hand slowly slid to the sensitive area under White Fox, stroking it rhythmically.

This double-pronged attack from the front and back, and the two-pronged attack, made White Fox quickly unable to resist. As Taj and the king stimulated faster and faster, she finally slumped, her body spasmed slightly, and trembled again and again, reaching an unprecedented peak of pleasure.

The snow fell silently, and the night was still long.

The three naked people on the quilt were happily lingering, and the air was filled with endless lust. Each of them was climbing up, towards the peak of pleasure, climbing tirelessly.

Haru, who was waiting outside the door, was already blushing at this time. She felt a warm fluid flowing under her. She thought it was period, so she put her finger in and looked carefully under the light, and it turned out to be clear and lustful water.

2