Chapter 21 : Lust Love
99 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Winter comes to spring, and another year of sakura blooms.

White Fox looked at the sakura in the yard and lay lazily in front of the window basking in the sun. She had just sent the king away, and she was a little sleepy.

From the beginning of winter to the present, none of them have been idle these days. Sometimes the king will bring Taj, but sometimes he just wants to have fun with White Fox alone, it's all up to him. Since she entered the palace, the king comes to her every day. Sometimes it doesn't even distinguish between day and night, regardless of the occasion or taboos.

Every time she relaxed in the hot springs in winter, the king would appear unexpectedly and have fun with her in various ways.

After the spring, she went to the shrine with the king to worship. He carried her to the altar and pulled up her skirt to make love. She really felt absurd and crazy when she was in the shrine's position.

After the sakura blooms, she often enjoys flowers everywhere. When the king saw it, he would inevitably ask for sex under the tree. She had to hold the sakura tree so that he could enter from behind smoothly. The sakura fell so beautifully, but they had the most primitive communication below. That scene was incredible.

There was even one time at the pond, when she was halfway through the fish viewing, the king pulled her to his lap. Regardless of the maids and entourage around, he held her waist and penetrated like that. 

She still remembered Haru's blushing face on the side that day. Speaking of which, the little girl is really getting more and more gorgeous, and she will be a beauty soon.

She just asked Haru to rest for a while and did not ask her to accompany her just now. White Fox doesn't know where she went, she hasn't come to clean up the house until now.

White Fox smelled the smell of the room full of love, and recalled the recent entertainment with the king. She could clearly feel that the king's physical strength was far from what it used to be. Not to mention that the bedding thing lasted shorter and shorter, and sometimes he couldn't even maintain a strong state. Other ministers and concubines also said that the king's face was getting worse and worse, he was groggy and listless all day, and he could sweat cold while walking.

Despite this, he still insisted on coming to her every day. White Fox really didn't know whether to feel honored or regretful. Although he is often unable to enjoy boudoir pleasures nowadays, he always finds a way to bring her to the pinnacle of pleasure. 

Although she felt that it was not complete, she did sometimes get unparalleled joy according to his expectations. But sometimes, no matter how hard he tried, she couldn't enjoy his kisses and touches. Especially looking at the face that she doesn't like, she can't feel the pleasure anymore. So she sometimes closes her eyes and fantasizes that he is the young man, the person she misses.

"Looks like you're doing fine."

A familiar voice sounded, and she immediately opened her eyes.

"Jiang Ziya?"

Familiar clothes, familiar young man.

"So you still remember me."

Jiang Ziya smiled bitterly.

"It's really you! You're here!"

White Fox swooped into his arms, but was cleverly avoided by him.

"Why did you push me away? It's been so long, don't you miss me?"

"Miss you with another man turning upside down on tatami?"

White Fox's face flushed, and she tightened her nightgown a little embarrassedly. But the hickey and various traces of love revealed under the spacious neckline could not escape his eyes at all.

"A lot happened while you were away."

White Fox wanted to explain.

"Oh? Let me guess. For example, you killed the samurai Sakabe, became a tea lady in Dream House, and then climbed to the tatami of the king of Eastern Wasteland? Is this what it is?"

White Fox's eyes turned red instantly, she was a little sad and a little angry.

"You left me at Sakabe's house without any news for so long, and now you are blaming me in turn?"

"I left you there for the purpose of letting you to cultivate in peace, not for you to kill and escape!"

"But do you know what I have suffered there?"

White Fox thought of Sakabe's ugly face again, and her heart was full of anger.

"What suffering? Like asking you honored concubine to do laundry and cook? Or let you eat and wear poor? You keep saying that you don't love glory, wealth, and honor, so why do you come here? Look at yourself! Is it really so lewd, you can't live without a man for a day?"

Hearing him say these words with disgust on his face, White Fox's heart was broken. She was shaking with grief and anger.

"Jiang Ziya, did you come all the way here just to make fun of me? That's really unnecessary! What does this nine-tailed fox do, what does it have to do with you, a Taoist priest? This is Eastern Wasteland, not your Middle Earth! Even if your master Yuan Tianzun or the the Emperor of god is here, they can't judge me!"

Jiang Ziya clenched his fists and sneered.

"It's true that it has nothing to do with me. From the beginning to the end, it's none of my business. I hope Yuji concubine could forgive my rudeness! Now I leave, farewell!"

Seeing that he was angry and wanted to leave, White Fox panicked again. She knew that if he left, she would never see him again. How it can happen? That was the young man she had missed for for so long!

"You can't go! Jiang Ziya, you suddenly appeared out of nowhere, said something irritating, and then disappear again? You can't do this to me, Jiang Ziya!"

She hugged him from behind, for fear that he would suddenly disappear.

"Yuji, what are you doing? Who is he?"

The king's voice suddenly sounded, startling White Fox. Jiang Ziya did not hesitate, and took the opportunity to chant a spell.

White Fox screamed.

"Jiang Ziya!"

But he has already disappeared.

"Yuji! I'm asking you! Who is he? What are you two doing?"

The king stood in front of her, his usual gentle face twisted by jealousy and anger at the moment.

"Haru! You tell me, did concubine Yuji hug that man just now?"

Haru, who was standing behind him, glanced at White Fox and replied.

"Yes Your Majesty, the concubine Yuji did hug the man."

"Get out! You all get out!"

The king drove away all the servants, leaving only him and White Fox in the palace.

"Speak! Who is that? How long have you been with him? You're with other savage men behind my back? Say it! When did it happen?"

White Fox is still immersed in the sadness of Jiang Ziya's departure, and has no patience for the king at all. But seeing his crazy look, she knew she had to say something.

"That's just a friend of my acquaintance. Why should Your Majesty care?"

The king stepped forward and squeezed her face tightly.

"Friend? Do you think I am a fool?"

White Fox looked at his twisted and crazy face with disgust.

"Your Majesty knew that I was a tea lady before I entered the palace, didn't you? Since I was a tea lady, of course I have served more than one man. Why doesn't Your Majesty mind?"

The king looked at her cold face, and the anger in his heart became more and more intense. He threw her to the ground viciously, straddled her, grimaced, and frantically tore her nightgown. His originally weak and overdrawn body actually erupted with amazing power at this moment, which shows how terrifying the man who is burning with jealousy!

White Fox was startled by his posture, and quickly regained her composure. With a slight force in her hand, she easily pushed the king off her body. She stood up calmly and straightened her nightgown.

The king stood up reluctantly and rushed towards her again. She cast the spell slightly and pushed him out again.

The king was already weak, and he fell to the ground all of a sudden, looking at her in disbelief, as if he could no longer recognize this beautiful woman who was once under his crotch.

"I feel that Your Majesty needs to calm down for a moment. Come, send the king back to his palace to rest." 

After speaking, White Fox walked into the back room without turning her head.

In an instant, everything changed.

What awaits her will be endless darkness.

But what White Fox had in mind was only Jiang Ziya's cold face.

2