Chapter 23 : Anal Sex
309 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When White Fox woke up, she found that the sword on her body had been pulled out, and the wound seemed to have been treated simply. Her body was bound by the chains at the top of the cell, unable to move. She tried to unravel the chain with her demon power, but it was useless.

The onmyoji in white seemed to have been waiting for her to wake up, standing in front of her and smiling at her.

"You're awake."

Seeing that she was still struggling with all her might, he continued slowly.

"Don't waste your energy. You were stabbed by my monster-slaying sword, and I have set up an enchantment here to suppress your demon power. You are even weaker than a human now."

"Who are you? Why are you imprisoning me here?"

White Fox looked at the gloomy and dark prison, and secretly thought that this must be a nightmare.

"Little fox, you really can't remember me at all... Although I was a lowly official at that time, and my appearance was ordinary, you were too ruthless, and you forgot about me completely."

The man stretched out his hand and pressed hard on her wound, and White Fox shouted in pain instantly.

"Ah... it hurts, right? This is the monster-slaying sword I made especially for you. It took me a whole year to make it. And this secret cell was also made for you too. Look, Everything here is for you. I tried so hard and you forgot about me...even though I expected it."

White Fox was so angry that she could not wait to kill the man in front of her.

"You devil, what are you doing this for?"

"Hahaha...the devil? I'm the devil? Little fox, what are you talking about? There's only one devil here, no, the monster, that's you!"

The man said with a smile, his face suddenly gloomy.

"Little fox, don't worry, I will slowly remind you of who I am. Until then, I will treat you well."

His hand slipped gently from her shoulder and came to her chest. He slowly drew circles on the plump and firm breasts.

"In the past, I could only look at your perfect carcass from afar, but it belongs to me now."

As he said that, his hand slid downward, sliding over the waist and abdomen of White Fox, to the round buttocks and her private garden.

"Let me see what kind of scenery is in here that can make so many men crazy for you."

The man tore off her clothes with ease. He squatted down, as if studying some classical secret book, and watched it carefully.

"You are shameless!"

White Fox was so embarrassed that she clenched her legs, but she couldn't move at all because of the huge boulders tied to her feet with iron chains.

"It's so beautiful! The way you endure the humiliation and your physical resistance make me extremely excited!"

His eyes flashed with excitement, and he stroked White Fox's private parts with his fingertips.

"Ah, it looks like you're actually enjoying it all. Look how honest your body is!"

White Fox looked at the glistening bodily fluids on the finger that the man stretched out in front of her. She closed her eyes in humiliation. God of destiny, why did she suffer all this?

"You can't close your eyes! Open your eyes and look at me!"

White Fox stubbornly closed her eyes and did not move.

"You're so naughty, little fox."

The man took a leather whip from the wall and weighed it in his hand. He stood by the side of White Fox, holding the whip in his right hand and slammed White Fox on the buttocks.

"Ah!"

White Fox screamed in pain and opened her eyes suddenly.

"Hmmm, that's right!"

He used the handle of the leather whip to lightly swipe the marks of being beaten just now, excited like a devil.

"Sure enough, your body is the most perfect. Other people's bodies don't have the perfect response you have."

He slid the handle of the whip lightly from her ass to her intimate hole. The handle was made of jade, and it was a little cold, which made White Fox tremble.

"Is it very comfortable? Is your master good to you? Oh, don't show such a terrible expression! You obviously enjoy it, don't you?"

After he finished speaking, he stopped sliding back and forth and stuffed the handle into the body of White Fox. She bit her lip tightly, holding back her voice.

"Your expression of forbearance makes me want to explore your limits even more!"

He suddenly twitched the handle up and down, rubbing her sensitive flesh with his left hand.

"Mmm..."

After all, White Fox couldn't bear the stimulation and let out a short sound. Then she closed her eyes again in silence.

"That's not good, little fox. You're embarrassing me like this! Um... If that's the case, then let's move to another place."

The man pulled out the handle and slid it up her anus again. When the jade handle with some body fluid touched the unexplored hole, White Fox immediately opened her eyes.

"You pervert! What are you going to do?"

The man was finally excited to the extreme.

"Oops, it looks like you haven't used this place yet. It's a pleasure to see your terrified appearance! Let's play this game slowly."

He rubbed the jade handle a few times at the entrance of the hole, and slowly put it in after White Fox shouted "No!"

She frowned in pain, her hips twitching.

"Awesome, this expression, I really should draw it and put it in my bedroom."

As he spoke, he inserted all the jade handles into it. He let go of his hand, but the jade handle didn't slip out, just like a tail sticking out from White Fox's anus and hanging on the ground.

"It's so beautiful! This is the real you, little fox!"

He admired his masterpiece, then grasped the end of the jade handle and began to move up and down.

"Ah... you devil!"

White Fox gritted her teeth and endured the tearing pain.

"No, little fox, you'll love this soon."

He took out a bottle of potion from his arms and dropped it on her private part. She soon felt soreness and numbness in her lower body. Instead of pain, she felt a hint of relief. She fought hard not to moan.

"How? Now you like it, right?"

He stopped what he was doing and pulled out the jade handle. He checked the opening of the hole and nodded in appreciation.

"You're so clean."

Without the jade handle, White Fox suddenly felt empty in her heart. She knew it was his potion that worked, but she still hated her own body.

"Do you want more? Don't worry, since I said I would treat you well, of course I will do it."

He lifted his robe to reveal the hard, upright part of his lower body. Although the object stood upright at the moment, its length was a little short. He opened White Fox's buttocks with both hands, revealing the slightly opened hole.

"It's an honor to be the first man to visit here. Little fox, you have to remember!"

Saying that, he slowly inserted it.

"Ah..."

White Fox felt that her lower body was sore and swollen, as if it was about to split. She was sure that if it wasn't for the potion, she would have fainted at this moment.

"It's so tight, so comfortable..."

The man said with satisfaction. He put the whole cock in, and without a moment's delay, he immediately began to thrust. He pulled White Fox's buttocks closer to him, held her waist, and moved from slow to fast, becoming more and more intense.

"You devil, I will kill you! Ah..."

White Fox endured the fiery torture, and her body shook violently with his movements, especially the pair of breasts, shaking wildly, looking too promiscuous.

"Don't deny it. Look how much fluid is coming out of the cave in front of you. Your body is much more honest than your mouth."

The man excitedly grabbed her buttocks vigorously, looking at the marks left by the whip on it, raised his palms high and slapped loudly on that seductive ass.

"Ah you devil!"

White Fox bit her mouth, enduring the pain and shame. The last time Sakabe raped her, her mind is not clear after all. Now that she is so insulted in a fully awake state, she can't wait to die immediately.

"How is it, do you like it?"

The men slapped her ass one after another, leaving pink marks. He stretched his hand to her chest, firmly grasping the frantically shaking breast. He kneaded hard, as if to burst them. Then he moved his left hand down, touched the flesh of her private parts from the front, and began to stimulate with the pulp of his fingers.

White Fox is about to collapse. She was both crying and happy, and her physical and psychological contradictions left her in tears and moaning. The sexy voice echoed in the prison.

The man was completely intoxicated. After a violent collision, he finally shouted and shot the hot liquid into White Fox's body.

3