Chapter 24 : BDSM
147 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After several weeks of torture, White Fox gave up the resistance. Now, in addition to the traces of chains and whips, there are also candles, bamboo boards, and iron clips on her body, but the most painful thing is the sword wound on her shoulder. The pierced wounds on her left shoulder and left chest seemed to never heal, and they remained bloody, but there was no more bleeding. Whenever she tried to fight back, there would be a burning pain there. She was afraid, she knew that resistance was futile, it was better to obey and reduce some pain.

The man has not come to the secret cell these days, and she can rarely rest for a few days. She was curled up in an iron cage with her wrists bound by chains. This is her bed, although it is not comfortable, it is better than being hanged and tied day and night. A few days ago, she was chained to the top of the prison and was tortured by rape and fainted several times. Her hands and feet were torn by the chains. The man then put her down and locked her in the iron cage.

White Fox lay on the cold floor and fell asleep in a daze.

She had a dream about the young man in a navy blue robe. He stood by the river and waved to her, and she was very happy. He finally stopped being mad at her, he knew he was blaming her wrong. She happily shouted his name Jiang Ziya and ran towards him. As a result, when she arrived in front of him, the young man suddenly turned into a white-robed Onmyoji. He grabbed her by the neck and pressed her into the cold water.

She choked awake, her naked body dripping with water.

"My little fox, why are you so lazy? Have you been sleeping when I'm not here?"

The devilish voice of the white-robed Onmyoji sounded. He dropped the water ladle in his hand and pulled her out of the cage. He picked up an iron sleeve and put it around her neck, and dragged her to the pool beside her.

"Look at you, you've turned into a dirty fox now. Who can recognize you as the first beauty in the Eastern Wasteland? Come on, since you're already wet, wash your body."

White Fox endured the various pains on her body and slowly scrubbed.

"Hurry up, I don't have much time to wait for you."

He whipped her body with the whip in his hand. Seeing her trembling buttocks, his lower body immediately stiffened.

"Your body is a sin indeed. "

He pulled her to the long wooden table and let her lie on it by stomach. He opened her pussy lips, revealing the somewhat dry hole. Without any foreplay or fondling, he shoved his cock in one go.

White Fox cried out in pain, but did not resist.

The man pulled the iron chain around her neck with his left hand and waved a leather whip with his right hand, adding a few new red marks to her original scars.

"Look at how lewd you are. You're completely wet in here so quickly. You fox demons are so lewd by nature!"

White Fox closed her eyes in pain, tears slowly flowing from the corners of her eyes and dripping onto the cold table. She didn't know how long this torture would last. It was obvious that this sick man didn't intend to let her die, but to make her life worse than death.

"Where have you been these days?"

After the long ordeal, White Fox asked him while washing the liquid that the man had left in her body.

"Mmm, did you miss me so much?"

The man sat on the chair beside her and smiled contemptuously.

"You don't even want to pretend?"

He seemed to be in a good mood, not waiting for any answer, nor was he angry.

"Come here when you're done."

As soon as White Fox took the white cloth on the side to dry her body, he pulled the iron chain around her neck. Before she could walk in front of him, the man grabbed the chain and made her kneel in front of him.

"You asked me where I went. Actually, what you want to know is what's going on in the palace, right? Haha, I can tell you. Now in the palace and even in the entire Eastern Wasteland, they already know that the former number one beauty, Tamamo Mae, was a nine-tailed fox demon. I have already told the king that you escaped from my hands that day. In order to make them believe what I said, I recently went to Nasuno to catch some women and children. Of course, they all thought it was you have done all of these. "

He looked at White Fox's pale face with pride.

"Are you doing everything you can to frame me just to imprison me?"

"Well, this is one of the reasons. Another reason... The king summoned me today. He has ordered me to be a military advisor to go to Nasuno to subdue the fox demon. All my plans have been successfully completed. Whether it is the king's attention or to have you here, the number one beauty in the Eastern Wasteland, I have done it both."

He lifted her chin with the tip of his toes, as majestic as the emperor who owns the whole world.

"You are despicable and shameless!"

"Oh, as my pet, you dare to be so rude. It seems that you have not been trained for a few days, and you have forgotten who your master is."

He slapped her butt hard, then picked up the twine on one side and tied her up. He wrapped the rope around her breasts, then under her private parts, then around her waist, and finally tied her hands behind her.

He grabbed the rope behind her and lifted her into the air. The hemp rope tightly wrapped around White Fox's labia and anus, the pain caused her to groan immediately.

"Shhh...you did it too early."

He carried her to the center of the cell, tore off the iron hook hanging from the roof, and hung up the hemp rope. Using the remaining twine, he folded her legs back to her waist and tied them to her wrists.

The gravity of White Fox's whole body was concentrated on the twine wrapped around her chest and pussy. The hemp rope was naturally tightly gripping her skin, and the humiliation and pain made her dizzy.

"What a work of art! A work of art I made with my own hands!"

The man touched her body, revelling in his masterpiece.

He tied her long hair back so that he could take a closer look at her humiliated face.

"Just kill me!"

White Fox couldn't bear it any longer, and finally said it.

She doesn't want to live in humiliation in this secret cell, but even if she can escape here, the outside world has no place for her. This diabolical man has blocked all her paths. What's more, from the day Jiang Ziya left her, her heart was actually dead. With a dead heart, and nowhere to stay, what reason does she nine-tailed fox has to live in this world?

"But, I love you so much, why would I be willing to kill you?"

"Love? You call all this love?"

White Fox smiled, as if she had heard a big joke. What a morbid and twisted human being she was facing!

"What are you laughing at? Don't laugh! I've worked so hard for so long and done so much for you, of course it's love!"

He pinched her face.

"You still can't remember who I am? That night you fell from the sky in Dream House and amazed the whole city. At that time, I was also sitting under the stage, right on your left. Later, I wrote poems for you every day, for you I offered all my trinkets which I had, hoping to see you. But you received so many noble guests that I couldn't get your eyes on me at that time. You refused to receive me again and again! I missed you so much, but every time I could only look at your back from a distance! Do you know how much I hated you? I hated your ruthlessness, hated you for not even looking at me! But this hate is all because of love! I love you as much as I hate you! Don't you understand?"

White Fox didn't remember anyone who wrote poems for her, nor who gave what gifts. In those days, the gifts and poems she received every day were too many to deal with, how could she open them one by one, and how could she remember who was who. But she has no words. She knew that talking to a lunatic would be a waste of words.

"Later you entered the palace, and I never saw you again. I poured all my thoughts on you into my spells. I hope that one day, the king can pay attention to me, and then I will have the opportunity to approach you. At this time I discovered your secret! Your mother, Mrs. Sakabe, she heard about the rumored beauty, so she came to the city and found me! Do you know how happy I was when I knew your secret? Little fox, I know that you are the gift that God gave me! Finally, I got the chance! Once the king began to doubt you, everything has been done according to my plan. This is God's will! Hahaha..."

In the cell, the humiliation and torture continued, and White Fox completely complied. She no longer rudes, curses, struggles to resist. From then on, she completely followed the man's wishes. She knelt at his feet like an obedient pet.

2