Chapter 25 : S*x Trap
113 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Onmyoji has returned from Nasuno. He disguised himself as White Fox with a shikigami and successfully deceived all the soldiers. Today, he is the hero who slays demon, and is the man that the entire Eastern Wasteland respects and worships. Finally, everything went smoothly according to his expectations. Now he has both fame and fortune, with beauty on his side, and he is the real winner!

"Come here and massage my leg."

Today, as soon as he left the palace, he came to the cell early.

He no longer locks White Fox with an iron cage. First, he has confidence in his enchantment. Second, after the training these days, White Fox is very obedient, as if she has completely accepted this master.

"Yes, Master."

White Fox knelt down and climbed beside him, and slowly massaged his leg.

The man squinted comfortably and relaxed. He is very satisfied with White Fox's service. Her hands are always dexterous, and the strength is just right.

"You have some strength in your hands recently."

"Thanks to the master's help for the treatment, the wound is better now."

He nodded. The wound caused by the demon sword will never heal, and it can only be controlled a little to ease some pain.

"Up."

"Yes, Master."

White Fox obediently started massaging his thighs. When she pressed the bottom of his thigh, she swept to his sensitive spot intentionally or unintentionally.

The man squinted at the beauty kneeling at his feet. She was naked with her long hair falling behind her. As she moved, some strands of hair slipped to the front, blocking her alluring boobs. That looming feeling made his heart skip a beat.

"It's up. Lick it."

"Yes, Master."

White Fox lightly supported the firm spot, first wet it with her tongue and then massaging it with her tongue in the mouth.

"Um...comfortable."

The man groaned in satisfaction.

"Faster!"

White Fox sucked harder until it was completely erect. She massaged the meat ball below with her hands, licking and teasing. Until she felt unbearable pain in her chin, the man finally stood up and hugged her head and vigorously moved back and forth. She had trouble breathing and her throat was so sore she wanted to vomit, but she had to endure it. After twitching so fast for a while, he finally yelled and shot a mass of fishy-smelling liquid into her mouth.

"'Swallow it."

White Fox endured the nausea and swallowed slowly.

He seemed satisfied, patted her face, and sat back in the chair.

"Come here and lick it clean."

"Yes, Master."

White Fox crawled between his crotch and continued to lick with the tip of her tongue. As a result, when she licked it clean, it became hard again.

"Sit up and move yourself."

"Yes, Master."

She stood up and straddled him. She took the thing and slowly put it into her hole, then began to twist her waist up and down. She pulled it out of her body completely and inserted it heavily every time, and after going back and forth a few times, she soon became wet there too.

The man looked at her flushed face, at her slightly open lips, fascinated and sexy expression. He held her trembling breasts in his hands, kneading and pinching them at will, leaving bright marks on the snow-white breasts. After playing like this for a while, he gave the order again.

"Turn around."

"Yes, Master."

White Fox got up, her white plump buttocks faced the man, and then slowly sat on the man's penis. She put her hand on his lap, moving her hips up and down, and soon the thump of flesh resounded through the empty cell again.

Admiring her slender waist and plump butt from behind, the man moaned comfortably as he grabbed the ass that moved up and down, feeling the soft and delicate touch.

"Hurry up!"

"Yes, Master."

White Fox quickened her speed and thrust with all her strength. But he still felt it was not enough. He shoved her to the ground, pulled her ass, and inserted his cock into her anus.

Although White Fox has become accustomed to his use of that place these days, it is still a little painful to suddenly insert it into the dry place. But she didn't struggle, just silently relaxed her anal muscles to relieve some of the pain.

Once the man successfully entered, he slammed violently regardless of it. He slapped her ass with his palms as he rammed, roaring again and shooting a hot stream of fluid in there.

He sat back in the chair again, a little weary.

This time, without waiting for his orders, White Fox took the initiative to climb to his feet and continue her licking work.

The man was a little tired after venting twice in a row. He closed his eyes and rested while enjoying the warm lips and tongue massage of White Fox.

White Fox used both lips and tongue, and licked it for a long time. Finally, the man became firm again. Although it was not as firm as before, it was obvious that he had an erection.

Without waiting for the man's orders, she took the initiative to use both hands and mouth, and got up and down. The man didn't refuse, just moaned comfortably.

However, it has been vented twice, and this time, no matter how hard White Fox tried, the man could not release it again. In order to get him to the end as soon as possible, White Fox began to moan. She taunted and let out a melodious cry after another.

Soon the man couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and let her bend down on the chair, then he lifted her right leg and inserted it into her wet hole. He held her slender waist, watched her crumbling, and rammed her hard until a bit of warm liquid spewed out. This time he was so tired that he slumped into the chair.

White Fox held his penis again and slowly cleaned it with her lips and tongue. She stared straight into the man's eyes, licked for a long time while moaning, and miraculously, the man responded again.

"You are very enthusiastic today. But I'm tired, you can do the rest."

After he finished speaking, he relaxed his whole body and handed everything over to her.

White Fox squeaked and kissed the cap vigorously. Until he was about to vent again, she finally changed her expression and bit the man's penis viciously.

"Ah..."

The man who was closing his eyes and enjoying made a scream and immediately pushed her away.

He covered his crotch in pain, his face pale, and his body twitched.

"You... how dare you!"

He squeezed these words out of his teeth, and then he couldn't bear the pain, and lay down on the ground, curled up.

White Fox didn't dare to delay for a moment, she spat out the meat in her mouth. She grabbed the twine from the wall and ran behind him, wrapping the twine around his neck. With all her strength, she pulled both ends of the rope tight.

"Um...you..."

The man began to struggle desperately, waving his hands to hit her. White Fox dodged slightly backwards, but the strength in her hands did not slacken at all. 

The man's face was flushed red, and he was on the verge of death. He kicked his legs indiscriminately and knocked the chair down. He swung desperately with both hands, and finally hit the wound on White Fox's left shoulder.

She screamed in pain, but she knew that she only had one chance, and if she missed, there would be endless inhuman torture waiting for her. This time, she must win! Thinking back on the humiliation and torture she had endured these days, she held onto the twine tightly. Blood flowed from her hand, and she was in pain, but she gritted her teeth and would not let go.

Time seemed to stand still.

She felt the smell of blood in her mouth, and she didn't know if it was the man's blood or hers.

When everything was silent, she got up and walked to the pool. Blood dripped into the water, and the pool was quickly dyed red. In the scarlet pool, she saw a woman with disheveled hair, blood dripping from the corner of her mouth, and terrifying eyes.

She smiled bitterly and stood up slowly.

So, where is the next stop?

2