Chapter 26 : Bloody Night
78 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the Onmyoji, the enchantment of the cell finally disappeared. The long-lost mana and the feeling of freedom made White Fox breathe the fresh air outside almost greedily. It turned out that this secret prison was placed in the cave behind the Onmyoji mansion. She looked at the palace and mansion under her feet and decided where to go.

"Your Majesty, am I delicious?"

"Concubine Haru's cave is as sweet as honey, and it's naturally delicious. Look at it, it's pouring out a steady stream of honey juice, which is really intoxicating."

The king hugged the still tender buttocks in front of him, stretched out his tongue and licked it quickly, like an old dog that was about to die of thirst.

"Ay... so comfortable..."

Haru lay on top of the king, groaning with satisfaction. She held the king's soft cock in her hand and swallowed it skillfully.

The king is still not completely hardened. He's more and more weak lately, but he still longs for young and sexy bodies. He wants to hold these smooth and tender flesh every day and bury his face in these sexy caves. He sniffed the girl's peculiar smell, and licked his tongue into the slightly open little hole, licking and sucking more quickly. He likes to listen to this little girl's charming cry, its tone and voice are similar to Yuji's.

"Ah, your Majesty, ah, the concubine can't take it anymore! I am going to fly to the sky!"

Haru called out a few times, and suddenly her whole body twitched for a while, and some clear liquid spurted out of her vagina, all of which sprayed on the king's face.

"What a Concubine Haru, this lascivious and coquettish appearance is truly extraordinary."

When the two people who were entangled on the tatami heard this, they immediately sat up in fright.

"Who's there?"

White Fox came out of the shadows naked, with the eyes cold and terrifying.

"Why, you two don't remember me so soon?"

Haru finally saw the blood-covered woman in front of her, screaming and trying to hide in the arms of the king. But the king didn't have time to take care of her at all, he screamed and stepped back to the base of the wall.

"Where are the guards? Where are the guards? Come and protect me!"

White Fox smiled. She killed all the way from the outside of the cell to her palace. In fact, she did not expect to meet the king and Haru here. But now looking at their terrified appearance, she suddenly felt very satisfied.

Her black hair was flying, her naked body was covered with the blood of the guards, and she even had some splashes on her face. The blood seemed to flow from her eyes, flowed over her cheeks, and flowed to the corners of her mouth, which was particularly terrifying. Her smile, under the flickering lights, was like a ghostly demon from hell.

"Hehe, guards? You don't need to shout, your Majesty. They have already been ripped off by me, and now they have become underground grievances."

The king's face was ashen, his teeth chattering with fright.

"Aren't you dead? Why are you still alive?"

"Yeah, it's a pity, I'm still alive. It should be thanks to that Onmyoji master."

"Then, what are you doing here? Are you here for revenge?"

White Fox glanced at them shivering contemptuously, and snorted coldly.

"Revenge? You don't even deserve it!"

She glanced around the room and saw the red dress hanging casually on the side, her expression became even colder.

"Concubine Haru, you live in my palace and sleep with my man which I don't care. But, how dare you wear this dress?"

She gently stroked the red skirt embroidered with peony flowers, with killing intent in her eyes.

"Sister Tamamo, please forgive me! I just want to show the king this skirt, and I have no other intentions."

White Fox walked up to her and pinched her face.

"Actually, I've always wanted to ask you a question. Why did the king suddenly return after leaving my palace that day?"

Haru's eyes dodged twice, and she said firmly: "I really don't know about it, I am too incompetent and can't answer you."

White Fox let go of her with a sneer, and turned to the king who was shrinking at the base of the wall.

"Your Majesty, why don't you tell me?"

She approached the king step by step, like a bloodthirsty demon catching prey.

"I-I said! It's her! It's Haru, she went to inform me! She said she saw you having a tryst with another man! Actually, I don't believe it at all! Because I love you, Yuji!"

The king knelt at the feet of White Fox, no longer the majesty of the past.

"Love me? Then you just lied down with Haru on this tatami behind my back?"

White Fox narrowed her eyes, the cold light in her eyes getting deeper and deeper.

"This... it started this spring. Yuji, she seduced me! You really can't blame me! Yuji, in fact, my favorite has always been you! Really! These days, I can't stop missing you, I can swear to the gods in the sky!"

White Fox smiled, but the smile was a bit miserable.

One was the man she accompanied day and night, the other was the little sister she trusted, and the two betrayed her and tried to kill her.

She picked up her red dress and turned to leave. Except for the dress Jiang Ziya gave her, she didn't want everything here, and she didn't even want to see it again, because she felt that everything was extremely disgusting.

White Fox who turned around did not notice the jealously twisted face of Haru who was kneeling on the other side.

"Go to hell you monster!"

"Haru, kill her!"

Hearing the movement behind her, White Fox jumped lightly into the air. She saw Haru who was stabbing with the demon-slaying sword  in her hand.

"I didn't expect this sword to be in your hand."

"That's right! I asked the Onmyoji to give me. I will try my best to kill you today! Go to hell, fox demon!"

White Fox sneered twice and used a spell to take the demon sword. She quickly moved to Haru's side, and cut off her right hand with the sword. Along with Haru's sharp scream, blood spurted out immediately, dyeing the tatami red. Haru and the king both screamed and almost fainted, the former because of pain, the latter because of fright.

"I didn't want to hurt you two, it's your fault."

Haru seemed to have lost her mind, and she cursed White Fox fiercely.

"You are a mere beast, why do you get the king's love? You don't deserve it! You vixen! You will die painfully! I curse you!"

White Fox smiled evilly.

"Perhaps, I don't deserve it. But you don't deserve it either!"

As she said that, she held Haru's face and slashed a few knives on that beautiful face.

"Ah! My face! My face is ruined! Fox demon, you devil! Your Majesty, kill her! Your Majesty, I want this demon to go to hell!"

"Haru! Haru! Ah, your face! Ghost! Don't near me! Monster! Don't near me!"

The king stumbled to the door, but was blocked by White Fox.

"The king's love is so fleeting, it's really chilling..."

After White Fox finished speaking, she stretched out her hand to hold the soft penis under his crotch and squeezed it with a slight force.

The king's scream resounded through the palace, adding one more blood to the bloody night.

White Fox didn't look back. She walked outside the palace and stopped under the withered sakura tree. Why is it another bright moonlit night? Did fate really refuse to let her go?

"Ah, are you a human or a ghost?"

An exclamation interrupted her thoughts.

"I'm a demon, a nine-tailed white fox demon."

White Fox looked at Taj who appeared in the courtyard.

Long time no see, her belly has bulged, and it seems that she is pregnant. The maids behind her were already in a mess, screaming and calling for the guards.

White Fox clenched the demon sword in her right hand and stretched out the long beast claws in her left hand, ready to continue killing.

But she heard Taj shouting sharply: "All be quiet!"

Everyone immediately quieted down.

Several of her personal maids hurriedly said: "Concubine, this may be the fox demon, we should run away!"

Taj waved her hand.

"All back!"

The others didn't dare to say anything, and left vigilantly to the outside of the yard.

1