Morning Blowjob With Roleplay And Noriko & Kimiko Domming; Reiko 69ing; Family Truth or Dare in the Hot Tub
3.2k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You're awoken by hushed whispering - Kimiko and Mariko's voices. "What I want is for you to finally pay your dues to me, not just my husband."

"I've been doing all that damn orgasm denial stuff you wanted."

"By no means is that the end of things, you airheaded bimbo. You came into my house, took from my purse, made me manage you like a child, and you are going to pay me back for all that time and energy in full. Now. My son deserves a nice wake up blowjob, doesn't he?" There's a pause, pregnant and full of meaning. You can almost hear the wicked smile in Kimiko's voice. "I see you agree. Don't worry so much. This will never reach my husband's ears, no one here would benefit from it. Just accept your purpose in servicing the Kusakabe men. Didn't you yourself say you think of being my husband's mistress like a job, that's why you stay in shape? Well, while my husband is away, you're going to be doing a new job."

At that point, their weights shift on the bed, and you can feel as Mariko moves to reposition you on your back. Noriko sleepily mumbles and smacks her lips as she's pushed away to let you do so, winding up repositioning so her arms are wrapped around yours.

"That's it, Mariko," Kimiko says, as Mariko wraps her lips around your cock. "Just accept it. You are a sexual object for my Nan-chan's pleasure. Nothing more," she adds, in a soothing tone of voice, at which point Mariko's forcibly shoved down your cock, and you wind up buried in Mariko's throat as your stepmother orgasms.

You open your eyes, getting the beautiful view of Kimiko's naked body, her fingers clutching Mariko's head from behind, her breath heavy as she smiles at you. "Good morning, Nan-chan." She grinds Mariko's head against your groin, holding her down and keeping her from speaking. "Mariko decided she wanted to suck your cock, and show you her proper use."

Noriko mumbles sleepily, and you shake your arm a little, making her wake up. "Ah," she says, after a moment, looking down at the scene in your groin, Mariko starting to cry a little from being chokefucked on your cock. "I see you are enjoying dominating Mariko."

"I am," you say, leaning over to kiss Noriko's lips. You turn down to Mariko, running your fingers through her hair. "Why don't you go get some strawberries so that Mariko can get a nice reward for her hard work?" Noriko nods, hopping off the bed. She briefly glances down at her own naked body before acquiring a loose bathrobe from the bathroom and setting off. "That's very good, Mariko," you tell Mariko, before your fingers twine together with Kimiko's, and you lean up and towards her, meeting her lips with your own.

Your legs wrap around Mariko's head, holding her in place along with your mother's hands. Kimiko's tongue slithers into your mouth, and your own bats against it, as Mariko chokes and sputters on your cock, being held down continuously by both you and your mother to the point that she's starting to asphyxiate. The feeling of her throat starting to gag, sputtering around your cock, and finally her struggles to pull back, adds an exquisite angle to your pleasure, but you unhook your legs and she pulls off despite your mother's best efforts, breathing heavily.

Kimiko pulls back from your mouth, and you get the chance to see Mariko's face, her eyes unfocused, tears streaking down her cheeks as she catches her breath, her tits rising and falling with her breathing.

You run your fingers through her hair. "Thank you for being such a great cocksucker, Mariko," you say. "I'm going to put your body to good use while my father is away, and find all sorts of new and fun ways to fuck you, so don't worry about feeling lonely, okay?" Mariko dimly nods, still recovering. At that, you grip her head, and there's this quiet sort of surrender in her eyes as you drag her mouth down around your cock again, filling up her throat.

Kimiko hums in delight at the sight, before leaning forward to kiss you again, your tongue in her mouth. Your hand slides between Kimiko's thighs, brushing along her practically gushing wet sex, teasing her. She hums in your mouth as Mariko chokes around your cock, and finally orgasms herself, with Mariko soon joining her, both your father's women orgasming to the sexual experience you've given both of them. When your mother finishes coming, you pull away from your kiss, enjoying the flush of her cheeks, the heaving of her chest. Your lips run down her neck to her breast, suckling on her nipple, and she hums delightedly at that, running her fingers through your hair as you hold Mariko down on your cock.

You let Mariko up, giving her a moment to breathe, then slam her back down, repeating the process, while enjoying the delightful hint of your mother's breast milk, slowly being produced as you suckle on her nipple. Kimiko just sighs softly, looking down at you dotingly and brushing her fingers through your hair. "You'll always be my special young man," she says, with a smile down at you. "My Nan-chan."

Mariko sputters in orgasm as you fuck her face, and you enjoy the way her moans carry through to your cock for a bit before pulling her up and off you, letting her breathe, her loud pants reaching your ears. Noriko arrives back in the room, and a glance out of the corner of your eyes shows she's brought a container of strawberries, as well as a few plates.

You pop your mouth off your mother's tit, admiring Mariko's lewdly messed up face, the tears and spit streaking along her features. "Noriko, put down the strawberries and plates on the nightstand. Kimiko, show Noriko how to dominate Mariko," you order, and Kimiko nods, gesturing for Noriko to come closer.

You lean back as Noriko hops onto the bed, admiring as your mother strips off her bathrobe. "The first thing you need to understand about Mariko, is she's recalcitrant. She needs to be made to understand her place. So repeat after me: The only thing you should be thinking about is sucking Nanashi's cock, you bimbo."

"The only thing you should be thinking about is sucking Nanashi's cock, you bimbo," Noriko obediently repeats. Her fingers wrap around the back of Mariko's head.

"That's right," Kimiko coos. "Now, push her down onto his cock." Obediently, Noriko does so, quickly enveloping your cock with your stepmother's throat. Your toes practically curl at the sight of your little Noriko so effortlessly forcing the muscular and athletic Mariko to suck you off.

"Think of this like being back in the KSDF, and Kimiko, Noriko, and I are your commanding officers." Kimiko hums at the thought, and Noriko grinds her face against your crotch a little more enthusiastically. "Do you understand, grunt?" Mariko nods, gurgling on your cock as her throat massages it so beautifully. "Good soldier. This is why we have women in the army, you know, to make good cocksleeves like you. Let her off, let's hear her pledge her loyalty to her commander."

Noriko glides Mariko's lips off your cock, and Mariko pants for a long second before speaking. "I, I'll serve with grace, sir," she manages to get out, her eyes spinning a little from how roughly she's been treated.

"That's right you will. You'll obey your commanding officer without hesitation, won't you?" She nods. "Won't you?" You repeat, louder and firmer.

"Sir yes sir," she says, even giving you a salute, a lewd parody of her time in the KSDF.

"Return to servicing your commander's cock, grunt," Noriko orders, and obediently Mariko envelops your cock without even being forced, seeming to fall into a subservient role quite naturally with the aid of the role play.

"Mm, I like this," Kimiko says softly, running her tongue along her lower lip.

"Noriko, pour the strawberries out on one of the plates and bring it over," you order, and Noriko promptly obeys. You grip Mariko's face and forcibly fuck her up and down your cock, enjoying the feeling of her pants and moans on your manhood, the way she occasionally orgasms like that. Finally, when you can't take it any longer, you pull her off your cock, enjoying her panting. "Jerk me off onto these strawberries, grunt," you command Mariko, who obediently does so, aiming your cock at the plate even as she recovers. When you splatter your cum all over the strawberries - and it comes out thick and plentifully, a slop of white over the bright red of the strawberries - she sighs in relief, letting her shoulders slump. "Now enjoy, Mari-chan."

Mariko puts down the plate, popping one of the cum-covered strawberries into her mouth, sighing as she gets a taste of it, a light smile on her lips.

"May I also enjoy the strawberries, Nanashi?" Noriko asks.

"If you want to, either of you can," you tell her and Kimiko.

Mariko's definitely the most ravenous of the three, but all of them clearly relish the taste. Given your cum apparently tastes like milk chocolate, you can't really blame them for enjoying it, and they savor the flavor until the plate is cleaned dry, Noriko running her last strawberry along its surface to collect what cum she can before popping the item back in her mouth. "This was enjoyable, Nanashi," Noriko says.

You pat Noriko's head. "I'm glad you like it, Noriko. There is something I wanted to ask you about."

"Oh?"

"Reiko lost her bet with me, so I'm going to be enjoying her throat all week. I want to give her a bit of a consolation prize tomorrow - a one-time chance to get to dominate you. Something to show her I care. Once she's properly tamed and trained, you can play with her as much as you want."

Noriko tilts her head as she considers this. "Reiko will likely be more rough with me than, for example, your mother has been."

"If you don't want to, you don't have to. I just thought it would be nice."

Noriko considers further, then nods. "Very well. I will go along with this."

"Great," you say, leaning forward to kiss her cheek. "Now, I, need a shower," you add, hopping out of bed and heading into the adjoining bathroom.

When you feel adequately clean, you head upstairs, rapping on the door to Momo's room first. "Momo?" You call out, softly, as you crack the door open.

She has her hand down her pajama pants as you open the door, and she hurriedly pulls it out, but it's still wet. Her cheeks glow with embarrassment. "A-ah, sorry," she says, hurriedly. "I just, um," she stammers out, uncertainly.

"It's fine," you soothe. "I was hoping to have breakfast with you and Minori, though, so would you mind getting dressed properly? And wash your hands," you add; Momo glances at her hand and blushes, nodding.

Minori, on the other hand, is in her bedroom, absently toying with her hair in the mirror, pulling it back into a very long ponytail and modeling it. She's wearing her school uniform, with its painfully short skirt. "I wonder what I'd look like with glasses," she adds, her voice quiet as she lets her hair fall down and puts her hands around her eyes, as though she were a raccoon. She spots your reflection in the mirror and pulls her hands away from her face, blushing as she turns to face you. "Nana-kun!" She says, her voice a mix of excited and nervous, worried you saw her.

"Minori-chan," you reply, with a gentle smile, stepping up to her and running your fingers through her hair. "How about you come join me and Momo for breakfast? Won't it be nice to enjoy a meal with your brother-boyfriend and your half-sister?"

Minori nods happily, practically skipping up towards you, wrapping her hand around yours tightly, pressing her head into your shoulder. "Sure thing, Nana-kun," she says, with a sigh.

Soon enough, all three of you are gathered around the table, Akiko busily making breakfast while Minori and Momo both affix you with lovestruck gazes.

"You should try out glasses," you tell Minori, who promptly blushes at the revelation you were listening in on her. "I think they'd look good on you."

"A-ah, well, you know," her hands waggle in the air a little. "I don't really need them yet. I can see fine."

"Remember that time you couldn't read the board?" Momo says, giving a little giggle as she speaks.

"Arisu-senpai has very bad handwriting!" Is Minori's immediate response.

You lean over to Momo. "No fighting," you tell her, before kissing her on the lips, just a light little thing. Minori blushes, and you move over to her, repeating the process. "That goes for you too, okay?" Minori just blushes and nods.

"How are the two of you doing in school?"

They speak almost simultaneously: "Great" (Minori) and "Okay" (Momo).

"Momo's not good at studying," Minori says, with a certain triumphant tone of voice.

"You're not very good at not fighting!" Is Momo's immediate response.

"Don't fight," you say. "Let's have a little study session tomorrow. If the two of you do well, I'll give you a special reward."

"Is it ice cream?" Momo asks.

"Don't be stupid," Minori says, crossing her arms. "It's probably koketi!"

You reach under the table for both of their hands, guiding them over to rub your crotch through your pants. Both girls blush bright red as you do so. "If you're satisfied with just food..." you tell them both.

"Whoever does best gets the reward, right?" Minori says, eyes glittering with excitement, and she even goes so far as to grope your cock.

Momo looks mortified by that thought. "Whoever's your favorite little sister gets the reward, right?" Is her response.

"Both of you can get the reward," you reassure them, using your grasp on their wrists to make them give you a little handjob. Akiko soon comes in with breakfast - cereals, miso soup, and toast - placing it on the table between the three of you. She doesn't seem to notice the way both girls are blushing bright red, hands in their laps.

"W-well, I'll get it first, right?" Minori says.

"I've been a good... you know, haven't I?" Momo asks, with a certain forlorn look in her gaze. "I don't complain, or nag, like all the websites about being a good girlfriend say you shouldn't. Even though I really miss you when you're busy with other things..."

You wrap both of them in a one-armed hug, pulling them towards you. "I can love both of you at the same time. And don't worry, Momo," you say, kissing your half-sister on the top of her head, "you can ask any time if you want to spend more time with me."

Momo blushes, but smiles, and kisses your neck before returning to her food, starting to eat while giving you furtive glances. Your phone buzzes, then keeps buzzing continuously for half a minute. "Are you going to answer that, Nana-kun?" Minori asks.

"I don't want to be rude."

"It's buzzing a lot," Momo says. "Go ahead and check it, at least."

Unsurprisingly, the text stream is from Terumi.

Sorry for taking so long to say "Good morning!" Master!

I was busy with Yuriko until late last night, trying to get her to text you some lewd pictures.

I couldn't get her to do it herself, but she DID give me permission to send you a couple that she sent me first!

Oh, they came with some commentary, too.

There's a picture of a close up of Yuriko's face, pictured from above, her on her knees with her mouth wide open, tongue hanging out. It's accompanied by a commentary of "Thinking of licking you-know-what."

The next picture is of her naked in the shower, water washing over her, apparently photographed on a long timer by the way she's not paying attention to the camera. It's got a commentary note stating "When Nanashi and I are married, you'll be able to just stumble upon me like this."

(The commentary was written to me, sorry, Master! Don't worry, though, she really did say it was okay!)

There's a picture of Terumi and Yuriko texting each other.

Please please please let me send it to Master, you won't have to do anything, and he'll love it! I promise!

Calm down, Mi-chan.

PLEASE Mistress, please let your concubine do this little tiny thing to bring you and Master closer together, I live to serve you both and make you happy! ♡♥♥♥♡

Okay, but if he doesn't like it, I'm going to be mad.

THANK YOU! I love you, Mistress, and I'm so happy that you're letting me help you and Master get closer! ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

PCugK9p.png

That's Terumi's last message to Yuriko before the screenshot cuts off.

"Who is it?" Minori asks.

"It's a girl I like," you tell the two of them. "She's nice but very, very enthusiastic." You show them the image of the heart-made-of-hearts. "She sends lots of things like that."

"Should I send you things like that?" Momo asks, a certain worry in her voice.

"She has her own special charm," you tell Momo. "I don't know if I could handle it coming from multiple girls at the same time. I like you just the way you are," you add, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"You like me just the way I am too, right?" Minori asks.

"I do," you say, leaning over to kiss her cheek too. Both girls give you shy little smiles, then glance at each other with a competitive edge in their gaze. "No fighting at the breakfast table," you tell them both.

"Um. When can I spend more time with you?" Momo asks, uncertainly.

"You know, I was planning on spending some family time tonight with Fumiko, Minori, and my mother. Would you be interested in joining us? You are family, after all," you say, running your fingers through her short black hair. "In more than one sense of the word."

"Y-yeah," Momo says, with a blush. "Do you think Kimiko will let me, um, you know, use her, you know, to, you know?" She manages to mumble out.

"I don't know. We'll have to ask her, won't we? I'm sure she won't mind the question, though," you tell her, and Momo blushes a bit at that but nods.

"What are you two talking about?" Minori asks, blinking in confusion. Momo suddenly seems totally entranced with her food.

"You'll find out soon enough. It's something lewd."

Minori just frowns a little, her expression betraying her confusion at the entire scenario. She pensively picks at her food, and you take the opportunity to text Yuriko.

Terumi sent me your pictures. You're gorgeous.

Thank you.

If you find it hard to text, you could just send me pictures like that. You're drop dead sexy.

Rather than a reply text, there's a photo of Yuriko, smiling, looking at the camera, with her fingers raised in a 'victory.' It takes a second before you notice that her shirt is scrunched up around her neck. Then a second photo comes up, this one angled a bit differently, showing off her bare breasts, her bra pulled down under them, her expression sporting a similar smile, but tinged with a certain frantic energy, as if she just realized she fucked up the first photo and was trying to correct for it.

That good?

It's absolutely fantastic.

Another photo reply comes, this one with Yuriko putting her index finger in her mouth, suckling on it, looking at the camera with bedroom eyes her lips curled up in a naughty little smile. Her hard nipples are just in frame, a beautiful, sexy little tease of skin.

Even better.

She doesn't immediately respond, so you chew at your food as you wait for one.

The next photo that comes is of her cunt, an almost painful close up, two fingers spreading it wide as her other hand holds it. She's not wearing anything below the waist in the shot, and she smiles down at the camera, over the valley of her naked tits.

"Is the texting that interesting?" Minori asks.

"It can be. This is with a different girl, though. She's not normally much of a texter, but she does seem to be developing a bit."

Great shot. You're sexy as hell.

Thank you.

Soon enough, your meal is complete.

You lean over to Momo, giving her a kiss on the lips, and then turn your attention over to Minori and repeat the process. You give both of them head pats. "I love you both, and look forward to seeing you tonight, but I should be getting to school."

You take Noriko into the car, put on the privacy screen, and enjoy as she sucks you off, frantically and eagerly facefucking you, choking herself on your cock as she grinds her nostrils against your pelvis. When you finish off in her mouth, she swills it for a little bit before swallowing, hopping up to sit next to you, leaning her head on your shoulder.

After a few seconds, she speaks. "You seem to enjoy ordering women around, and last night you had me pretend to be a literal pet for you. Would you like me to be more submissive in the bedroom, such as by calling you 'sir' or 'master', and otherwise waiting for and obeying your orders?"

"No," you say, running your fingers through her hair. "I like the way you're just a little bit of a sub for me, rather than a lot of one like Terumi or Sumiko. It's cute, just like you." You lean over and kiss the top of her head dotingly. "Occasional role play is just fun."

"I see." She blinks a few times, then tilts her head. "You noted you wished for me to sexually submit to Reiko, once, and now you are further noting that you enjoy sexual roleplay wherein the participants change their relative power relations."

"Yes," you agree, curious where she's going with this.

"Therefore, can we attempt sexual activities wherein I am the dominant partner? For example, a sexual role play scenario wherein I have blackmail material on you and am forcing you to have intercourse with me, against your desires to remain loyal to your girlfriend and/or wife." There's a certain thrill in her gaze as she inhales through her nostrils briefly. "Yuriko could play the role of the girlfriend and/or wife. If she does not wish to be sexually degraded via verbal attacks as I enjoy intercourse with you, though, I would recommend that part instead be played by Terumi. Assuming you would like such a thing."

"Why not? Variety is the spice of life." You lean over to kiss her on the forehead. She blushes minutely.

"Thank you. I shall see whether Yuriko and/or Terumi would be interested in carrying this scenario after school today."

"I have the rest of the day mostly filled up. Tomorrow is more free, though."

Noriko blinks a couple times, as if processing this information. "Very well. What time would work best for us to enact this erotic roleplaying scenario with the aid of Yuriko and/or Terumi?"

"Let's do it at night. That way, if you're feeling tense after being dommed by Reiko, you can work it out. I think Terumi would probably be play the part of the betrayed girlfriend better than Yuriko, though."

"But Yuriko is legitimately your girlfriend, unlike Terumi, who is just your concubine."

"Yes, but Yuriko feels insecure sometimes with men, whereas the only thing Terumi feels insecure about is not doing enough to make me happy."

Noriko nods. "I see. I will ask Terumi first, then. If Yuriko offers, however, it is fine, correct?"

"Yes, of course." You kiss her forehead. "I love you, Noriko."

"I love you as well, Nanashi," Noriko says, with a light smile on her lips.

The car pulls into school, and you have to hustle a bit to get into class on time. It starts pretty much instantly, with a test that catches you off guard a bit - perhaps you're a bit tuckered out from all the early morning sex - but you manage a good showing after some thought.

Noriko steps over to Terumi, speaking fairly loudly. "Would you like to participate in a sexual role play with myself and Nanashi, where you take up the role of his girlfriend and/or wife and I verbally degrade you while blackmailing him into sex with me?"

"I would love to," Terumi practically breathes out. "What time?"

"Can you come over tomorrow night?"

"Yes, absolutely," Terumi says, smiling giddily at the prospect.

Kyoko steps up to your desk, rapping on it loudly. "We are going to Karo's Books on 11th St. We are not taking your car. Do you understand?"

"Okay, I'll see you two there," you say, with a small smile.

Kyoko just nods and retrieves Kiyomi, taking hold of her upper arm and guiding her out of the room, almost as if she were blind. "It. Will. Be. Fine," she says, in a firm tone of voice to the other girl.

Shiiro drops you off at Karo's Books, a store dusty enough to make you desperately want to cough when you step inside. The woman who runs it is old, in that local way where she looks like she's a well-preserved forty or fifty by Earth's standards, with a bit of a crick in her back. She's got a cane, even, and she stifles a yawn as you come in, offering a warm smile. "Hello, young man. May I help you?"

"I'm waiting for a couple friends, we were going to look at study guides."

"I see," the old lady (Karo?) says. "There's a shelf of them over that way. Please take care not to damage any of the books. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask."

Kiyomi and Kyoko arrive almost on cue. "Are these your friends?"

"Yes, they are."

"There's a shelf of study guides that way, dears," she says with a small smile.

"Thank you," Kyoko says.

"Yes, thank you," Kiyomi says, slightly quiet but without stuttering. Then her gaze flicks over to you and she ducks her head a little.

"There is one man here," you hear Kyoko whisper, "it will be fine. Remain calm. Breathe. Karo's a nice lady."

You position yourself so that Kyoko is always closer to you than Kiyomi and set to browsing the study guides, picking out a few one by one that look good. "Are you looking for any in particular, Kyoko?" You ask.

"Not really," Kyoko says with a small shrug of her shoulders, her fingers absently tracing out the spine of the books. "Just good materials to reference." She pulls a couple off as well.

"You're really studious," you note, and Kyoko just grunts in response. "Given my family, I have a lot of pressure to succeed, but I have to admit I'm not as driven as you."

"I guess you're not," Kyoko responds, flicking her fingers through one of the study guides. Kiyomi nervously shifts her weight from one foot to the other, almost hiding behind Kyoko. "You see anything good for math? I'm not seeing much in that."

"Here," Kiyomi says, offering a book up, and Kyoko takes it, flipping through it quickly.

"Looks good. Thanks, Kiyomi," she says, earning a small, nervous smile from the girl in question. "Don't be so scared. I'll kick his ass if he tries anything, okay?"

Kiyomi swallows and nods, but doesn't get much less scared. Kyoko just sighs and brushes a hand through her hair. "Th-thanks for your commentary on the story, by the way," Kiyomi notes, in a quiet voice.

"Oh, you're welcome," you say, your voice almost a coo.

Kiyomi's fingers nervously play with each other for a few long seconds, Kyoko absently flipping through her book. "Do you, um." She fidgets further. "Wh-why are you trying t-to talk to me so much."

"So that he can fuck you," Kyoko says, in an irate tone of voice, smacking the book shut. Kiyomi gives a little jump, and Kyoko sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Because he wants to snuggle up next to you and give you a big hug and make it all better with his cock. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand when it is so fucking obvious."

Kiyomi shrinks into herself.

Kyoko just sighs, turning to Kiyomi. "Don't retreat on me, I constantly baby you. How many times have you asked me about his motives?"

Kiyomi blushes. "N-nobody'd like me that much... he's p-probably just nice."

"You know, you are amazing sometimes," Kyoko says. "No one will ever care about me, nobody cares about anybody, and then some guy starts putting the moves on you, and what do you do? 'Ah, he's just nice.' Come on," she scoffs.

Kiyomi glances at her feet, then back up at your torso. "S-so, why, um, are you trying to talk to me so much, N-Nanashi-san?"

Kyoko just rolls her eyes.

"I do think you're cute, and I'd honestly be thrilled if you trusted me enough to want to start something physical like that, but that's not why. You're a genuinely interesting person, and the more I learn about you the more intriguing you become."

Kyoko just rolls her eyes even harder.

"O-oh, thank you," Kiyomi says, shifting her weight awkwardly.

"I respect you. Both of you," you say, turning your gaze to Kyoko for the moment. She glances your way, quirking one eyebrow. "You're both driven in your own ways."

"I thought you were a little too busy getting your dick sucked by little miss class president to have any interest in me?" Kyoko asks, in a mild tone of voice.

"I've gotten very good at managing my time," you tell Kyoko with a smile. "Your stubborn attitude is very cute, Kyoko, once you get used to it." She snorts. "And like I said, I admire your drive. Most students wouldn't be spending their weekends picking out study guides."

"That's because they're lazy."

"Maybe," you say. "Still. There's something appealing about it. I like a girl with something of a spine."

Kyoko cracks her neck a little, rotating her head around. "Then ask me on an actual date, if you're so into me. I don't need an escort to be around a man, after all."

Kiyomi blushes and fidgets behind Kyoko's back.

"Alright then," you say. You reach for Kyoko's hand with your own, gently grasping it and thereby attracting her attention. "How would you like to join my Tuesday evening, for dinner and a dance?"

Kyoko tilts her head as if considering it, then smiles and shrugs. "Sure. Sounds good." She turns to Kiyomi, who fidgets a little. "He's fucking half the class, Kiyomi, don't act like this is going to change anything." Kiyomi gives a slight smile. "Let's look for a couple books on writing, hm?"

"O-okay," Kiyomi says, and Kyoko guides her off to another bookshelf, carrying several study guides under her arm. You follow the two of them, careful to stay on the opposite side of Kyoko from Kiyomi, and Kiyomi begins quickly looking through book titles with a nervous energy. "Mm, mm," she hums, flicking off a book or two here. "I-I haven't seen these before."

"Then let's go buy them," Kyoko says, taking Kiyomi to the front desk, purchasing both the study guides and the books. She gives you a brief glance. "You've got a date in a little bit, don't you? Tell Reiko I said 'hi, slut,'" she adds, with a smirk.

"I'll pass on the message," you tell her. You glance briefly through some of the books as Kyoko and Kiyomi buy theirs, but nothing sticks out in particular.

After the two of them leave the store and you head your separate ways, you take out your phone to text Kiyomi, at the same time as you get into the car with Shiiro.

I didn't want to put you on the spot earlier, but if you're interested in doing something one-on-one, we could do a brainstorming session over text some time.

Oh. That sounds interesting. I'll think about it and get back to you.

Sure thing.

You glance through your other texts and find a new picture (well, it's actually a like two second video on loop) from Yuriko, which is just her bent over her bed, wiggling her bare ass in the air. She's looking over her shoulder at the phone, smiling as she does so.

There's a second like the first, except this time she's butt naked, the camera's angled just so that you can't quite see the space directly behind her butt, and she's simulating being fucked, her tits swaying beneath her chest as she moves back and forth over and over in a regular cycle.

Is it okay for me to use Terumi whenever I want?

Is her sole text message.

You should probably also figure out how you're going to fuck Reiko's throat, since your date is in less than an hour.

You can use Terumi whenever you want, as long as I'm not currently using her or have something scheduled for her.

Thank you.

Her next text is surprisingly quick.

Do you have anything scheduled for her right now?

No.

Good.

Now, your date with Reiko will take place at the arcade. What's the plan?

You decide to start with the date and only move on to the throatfuck afterwards, arriving at the arcade. When Reiko shows up, she looks a bit uncertain, wearing a sporty outfit and a nervous smile. "Hey, Nanashi," she says, giving you a little wave.

"Hey, Reiko," you say, smiling back. "I was thinking you might appreciate a second round of the bet."

Her focus snaps to you. "What do you mean?"

"A dancing game; if you beat me, we call off the previous bet, you can go meet up with another guy right now and suck him off." Not that you'll let that happen. "If I beat you, you have to go a step beyond just sucking dick. I was thinking we could do a sixty nine?"

She frowns. "That doesn't feel good for the guy, though," she says, a certain guardedness to her expression.

"Like I told you - I love you, Reiko. I want you to feel even better when you're with me. I want you not to think about other guys any more, because I make you so happy."

Reiko's cheeks flush a little, and she offers you a nervous smile. "Th-thanks," she stammers out, brushing her hair behind her ear. "I guess. Sure. Let's do it."

"Great," you say. You take her hand in yours, guiding her to the DDR-style dance machine. The two of you put your cards into the machine, and the game is soon afoot. Reiko puts everything she has into it, but you're just that little bit better and faster, and you snake out a win, 101350 points to 99400.

"Fuck. Was it one round or best of three?" Reiko asks, a certain pleading in her expression.

"We didn't agree. Let's call it best of three?"

She smiles and nods, putting her dedication back into it. She wins, 100950 to 99950. There's some sincere happiness on her face, a little fist pump. All that escapes when you win the next round, 102800 to 100350. She sighs, looking a little pathetic as her shoulders slump.

"Well, fuck," she breathes out, as she hops off the machine. She shakes her head, trying to refocus herself. "Want to play something else?" She asks, with a fake smile.

"Yeah. There's that claw machine game that has an evil teddy bear with your name on it," you tell her, with a smile, sneaking a quick kiss on the cheek as you walk next to her. She blushes and fidgets, and you do manage to win her the evil teddy bear in only four games. "Want some ice cream?" You suggest, after handing over the teddy bear.

"...sure," she says, with an awkward smile. You give her a little pat on the butt as you wrap your arm possessively around her. She doesn't react much one way or the other. She gets vanilla, and the two of you eat together, rather stoically but with some peppered in little drabs of conversation.

You play a few other games; racers, shooters, and a couple fighting games, before you feel like you really ought to be moving on to other things. Her mood increases somewhat as she distances herself from her loss and the grinding realization that she's 'doomed' to become your happy girlfriend, but you do need to actually get to the other part of the date.

"Let's get a room," you tell her, with a smile.

"Yeah," she says, in a little mumble.

You look at her, seriously. "You can say no. But we both know what that'll make you."

"It'll make me a welsher." She sigs. "I'll do it, I'll do it. Sorry for not being enthusiastic."

You stare into her eyes, then offer her a smile, leaning forward to kiss her on the lips. "It's okay. But really. Don't treat this like an execution or something. I fucked your throat better than multiple guys all added together. I'm rich. I'll take care of you. And like I said," you add, brushing her hair behind her ear. "I love you."

"Right. You said that." She fidgets. "Let's go then."

You wind up having Shiiro drive the two of you to a love hotel, paying for two hours in one of the rooms and taking her up to it. Her cheeks practically glow as she re-enters, any earlier confidence and cockiness being undermined by her current situation.

"You look adorable when you blush like that," you tell her, and her blush gets brighter. You press your lips against hers, surprising her with the force and sincerity of the kiss. Your tongue slides into her mouth frantically, and you start unbuttoning her school blouse, pulling it off, leaving her wearing just a simple plain white bra, which you soon peel off as well. Her skirt disappears; her shoes; her socks, and finally, last of all, a simple plain white set of panties, leaving her naked.

Her own hands nervously play with your shirt as you continuously make out with her, and you guide her to start unbottoning it, which she promptly does, practically slobbering into your mouth as her hands feel your bare chest, a hum of appreciation escaping her lips. She also undoes your pants, stroking your hard cock through the fabric of your underwear, and finally she removes them as well, leaving you naked.

You guide her over to the bed, keeping her lips pressed against yours by simply gripping the back of her head, and flop onto your back, staring up into her eyes as her cheeks glow with arousal. "Now, let's get to the main course," you say. "A nice sixty-nine."

"Right," she says, with a nod, flipping herself around, so her cute little sex is presented to your sight. The carpet matches the drapes, a whispy pink color, and you lean up to kiss at her sex as she absently strokes your manhood, a certain trepidation still audible in her breathing.

You kiss Reiko's inner thighs, and she leans forward, running her tongue along your entire length. Your hands reach up for her buttocks, spreading it, giving you a lewd look up at her cute little cunt. You lean up for it, running your tongue along the outermost parts of her lower lips, and she shivers in response, her tongue twitching on your cock. You enjoy the taste of her - something like canteloupe or watermelon, juicy but with a hint of sweetness - and run your tongue in ever-tightening circles.

She finally simply wraps her lips around your cockhead and starts to slowly lower herself around your dick, dragging her face ever lower, her hands gripping your thighs for purchase as she slurps your cock down to the base, rubbing her nose against your balls, humming and sending waves of pleasure through your cock. Then she pops back off, breathing heavily, and you rub your face against her sex, enjoying its soft, wet texture, making her squeak a little in surprise. She's probably never been eaten out before, after all, and you reposition your face a bit, suckling on her clit and rubbing your nose against her sex as she pants and squirms.

She pushes herself back down your cock, starting to bob up and down, and it doesn't take too long for her to orgasm like that, sputtering around your cock, practically drooling as she comes, a splash of her juices running along your face, smearing all over your glasses and leaving you almost blind. You let your fingers wander towards her ass, tracing out its shape, running along her butt, and pop your mouth off her clit.

"You might act stubborn, but your horny body is honest about what it wants," you say. She starts to lean up, and you grab the back of her head, directing her back down. After a moment's hesitation, she acquiesces, slurping you back down to the base, and you just close your eyes and enjoy the feeling for a long moment. "You know, right now my future wife and my concubine are probably being forced to lezz out because it's been so long since I gave them a fucking. Instead I'm here with you. Do you know why?"

Rather than letting her speak, you hold her head down, and she gurgles out something like a "Nmmf" around your dick, shaking her head.

"It's because you're so damn sexy. Until this bet is over, I'm not going to let you go a day without my cock disappearing down your throat. Does that make you feel dominant, knowing that I want you more than any of the monogamous sluts I can have happily bouncing on my cock at any moment?" You nibble on her clit gently as you wait for her response, which first comes in the form of a hard orgasm, her hips bucking as she grinds her face against your pelvis, moaning around your cock.

It comes second in a gurgled 'yes,' with her not even bothering to pull her lips off your cock, and you smile, giving her clit a little kiss before sliding your tongue along her sex. She shivers in response, thighs shaking as she does so. "That's what I thought. I could take out my phone and call up any of eleven girls to screw right now, but right now, I just want you." You lick her cunt again, running your tongue deep inside her, and she squeaks and orgasms again, her throat squeezing around your dick as she comes hard.

"That's a good girl. You have an honest body. Oh, and Kyoko says 'Hi, slut'," you add, and you can practically feel her cheeks glow, the tension in her body. "Don't worry, she just heard we were going on a date. Just keep sucking that cock, you love it, don't you?" She gurgles out a 'yes.' "If you do fall in love with me, don't worry, I'll make sure you can suck my dick just as much as you used to be able to. Isn't that nice of me?" She gurgles in response, some indistinguishable sound as she deepthroats your cock.

You slide a finger into her butt and run your tongue along her clit, enjoying her lewd body, but her talented cocksucking skills make you orgasm in her mouth, splattering all over the inside as she slurps and sucks you dry. She hums in pleasure and self-satisfaction as she does so, popping off your cock. "That was nice," she says, panting, in the tone of voice of someone who thinks she's done.

"I'm hardly done," you tell her, gently sliding your finger in and out of her ass before finally removing it altogether. "Licking this sexy, tasty pussy may not make me feel good, but knowing that I'm the only one you let do this is enough to keep my cock hard. You don't really want to leave the job half-finished, do you?"

There's only a moment's hesitation before she slurps her way back down your cock, enveloping it, groaning as she deepthroats you. You close your eyes and sort of hump her face, simultaneously running your tongue along her sex. She grinds her cute little butt against your face too, starting to get into it more strongly, and you enjoy one another's bodies like that for quite some time, licking and sucking while she does much the same to your own cock.

She orgasms a good dozen more times before you finally unload for a second time, and she catches every drop on her tongue before popping off, simply leaning up rather than trying to get off you, kneeling over your face and all but grinding her cunt against your face. You grope her butt more tightly, and she moans a little, her hands running along your chest as you eat her out. It's not exactly a sixty-nine, but who are you to deny the blowjob slut her much-desired first experience of cunnilingus?

After she comes a good half-dozen times, she finally peels off, flopping onto the bed and gasping as she catches her breath. You take the sheets and start wiping off your glasses so you can see properly again, affixing them to your face and admiring her sexy cute body on lewd display, her chest rising and falling, her thighs stained with her juices, her face sporting just a dribble of cum running along her chin as she pants heavily, eyes unfocused.

You sit down next to her, placing her head in your lap, gently stroking her pink hair. She doesn't resist, just panting noisily as she catches her breath. "Did you like receiving oral sex?" She sleepily nods. "That was your first time, wasn't it?" Her cheeks get brighter red, but she nods again, more hesitantly this time. "It feels better when you stop worrying about pointless things and just enjoy the pleasure, doesn't it?"

"Mmhm," she mumbles. Absently, almost sleepily, she twists her head a bit to take your cock past her lips, its head pushing against her cheek as she closes her eyes and suckles on it like a pacifier, not even seeming to think about the action as she does so.

You reach down for the sheets, rubbing them at her thighs and cunt, and she just quietly, sleepily sucks on your cock like it was the tastiest thing in the world, her eyes closed with an expression of simple-minded joy. After a good minute or two of her enjoying the first couple inches of your dick rubbing all over the inside of her mouth, she seems to realize what she's doing and pops off, her cheeks flush.

"S-so yeah, there we go," she says, hurriedly. "That's good for the day, right?" There's a certain nervousness in her voice as she asks.

"You did an amazing job, even if you enjoyed it more than I did. I look forward to seing you again tomorrow. Unless you want to keep going?"

"No, no," she says, hurriedly, hopping off the bed and collecting her clothes, quickly pulling them off. "I'm good. That was great. Great sex." She gives you a thumbs up, and starts buttoning up her shirt.

"Until the bet's over, I'm going to make sure you have all the cum you want."

"Great, cool, thanks," she says, practically darting out of the room with a certain alacrity. You wind up enjoying the shower before heading out - when you exit the shower, you hear your phone buzzing, and check it.

Hi Master! ♡♡♡

Mistress just asked me to come over to her house. It's really nice, like yours, but only 80% as big.

We're taking a break in between eating each other out. Her parents don't suspect a thing, don't worry! (~.^)

Oh, I had an idea, would you like me to take a picture of the two of us? We're kind of lewd and naked right now, I think you'd think it's sexy!

Yuriko wants to know too. ♡

Master?

Ah, you're probably busy. Well, I convinced Mistress to do it, she thinks I'm "very good at gauging what Nanashi wants."

The photograph that follows is of both girls on their knees, looking up at the camera which you're pretty sure is on a selfie stick. Both their faces are shiny and sticky with one another's juices, their hair sticking to their features here and there. Terumi wears a rapturously joyous expression, offering a V-sign to the camera, while Yuriko offers a nervous smile and pseudo-wave of her own.

I hope you like it, Master!

(Mistress said if you didn't she would punish me. (v.v) )

But mostly I hope you like it because I want to make you as happy as I can, to pay you back for being so amazing!

(I wonder how she'd punish me? I get a little wet thinking about it.)

Oh, and did you decide how you wanted to handle seducing my mother? ♡♡♡

I can keep her held off if you need to do other things, don't worry!

That's the latest of the texts. You do have some family time planned with Kimiko, Fumiko, Momo, and Minori tonight, so you should be getting back on that.

The pictures are very hot, good work to you and Yuriko.

As to your mother, we'll handle it on Monday morning before school, work out a letter.

After all, you'll probably be staying the night after your erotic role play with Noriko, won't you?

I get to stay over at your house?!

Ah, Mistress is jealous, Master. ♡

(Don't worry! Not too jealous! I told her why and she agrees she wouldn't want Noriko to treat her like a trashy girlfriend fit only to verbally degrade.)

You take your phone and get a good shot of your body in the bathroom mirror, your cock hard from the picture Terumi and Yuriko sent.

Share this with your Mistress. It's a gift for the two of you.

Absolutely, Master!

She loves it! ♡

It stops there.

You head home, thanking Shiiro for his hard work before heading inside. Your mother's in her study. "Kimiko, I was thinking, for the family thing tonight, could you pick out a nice, steamy romance movie? With a little action, for Fumiko's sake."

Kimiko smiles, rolling her shoulders. "Of course. Anything else?"

"Some snacks, probably," you tell her.

She rises from her seat, abandoning her work. "It's really sweet of you to manage something like this."

"Momo will also be joining us," you note.

"Oh. How nice," Kimiko says, with a certain strained note to her voice. "I suppose she is your girlfriend now. Will Noriko or Setsuko be joining us as well?"

"No, just family."

"I see." Kimiko strides off to the entertainment room, presumably to select a good movie.

You go around collecting your sisters, with Momo and Minori practically glomping on to either arm while Fumiko awkwardly walks behind the three of you.

"You two really love your big brother, huh?" Fumiko says.

"I love him most!" Minori says, quickly.

"No you don't, don't be a jerk!"

"Jeez, sorry I asked," Fumiko says in an exasperated tone of voice. Minori sticks her tongue out at Momo, who scowls back, and the four of you arrive at the entertainment room. Kimiko has some koketi and popcorn in bowls ready for the five of you, and smiles gently at the sight of you.

"Here, I'll sit here," you say, taking your seat, grasping Minori and dragging her into your lap, which she quickly rubs her butt against your crotch, making your cock grow hard. "Momo can sit here," you say, gesturing to the space between your thighs, "and Fumiko and Kimiko can sit next to us."

Soon enough, everyone is arranged according to your commands, and your mother flicks through the TV's settings to play a movie entitled Black Wind.

It's a film set in an extremely mythologized version of the warring states period, with the titular Black Wind being the bastard daughter of a wind god, Kaze-o-Tsukuridasu-Otoko, and a onna-bugeisha woman. The woman is disgraced by her bastard child, and kills herself soon thereafter, leaving her daughter an orphan who is raised by a cousin and told she is a war orphan, kept as a servant, and repeatedly humiliated by the cousin's children.

One day as a young teen, she sees a practice sword left out and plays with it, discovering an incredibly swift natural talent with the sword, and soon absconds with a single blade and a handful of coins, wandering around and pretending to be a masterless samurai. She becomes the retainer of a noble family opposed to her own, and strikes down an evil dragon that was ravaging the countryside with a single leaping stroke of her blade, earning the affection of her new master, a handsome young man with a sickly constitution unsuited for war.

The young man and Black Wind begin a tentative romance, and soon she becomes his lover and trusted confidant, if not his wife - as far as he knows, she is merely a talented ronin, not the child of a god. The story draws towards its climax as her birth family and her new noble family are drawn into war due to the evil acts of her birth family, and she winds up killing the three sons of her adoptive parents in a single stroke.

After a confrontation with her adoptive parents, she learns of her true parentage - that she was no retainer at all, but a member of the clan, and sets out to find the god who is her true father. She finds him on a lonely mountain, and seduces him, drawing him into her bed; when he rests from the lovemaking, she pins his arms to the earth with two sharpened sticks of wood and tells him who she is, before cutting off his head and killing him.

She then returns to her lover, telling her the truth of her station, and he proposes marriage on the spot. The film ends with a rather racy scene that quite clearly implies she is having coitus with her new fiancee.

Minori intermittently rubs her butt on your dick through your pants, pretending to focus on the television but clearly actually focusing on you. Momo tries her best to repeat a similar trick, but from her position it's much harder, so she mostly just rests her head against your knee. You do get plenty of opportunities to grope your mother's wonderful firm ass, though.

"That movie was nice," you say, groping your mother's butt. "A little weird in the pacing."

"It's based on a myth, so that's not much of a surprise," Minori says. "Myths are all over the place with storylines because they're a grafting of a bunch of stories."

"You're such a smart girl, Mino-chan," your mother says, dotingly patting your little sister's head. "Isn't she just?"

"I suppose she is, yeah," you agree. You roll your shoulders and direct Minori out of your lap. "How about we head out to the hot tub? We don't need swimsuits; we're all family here."

"Uhh," Fumiko says, hesitating.

"That sounds like a perfectly wonderful idea," your mother says. "Let's go."

"I don't," Fumiko says, with a stumble in her words.

"It's fine, isn't it? Nothing anybody hasn't seen before. Come on," you say, with a gesture as you head out.

Fumiko pushes her mouth to one side of her face but finally decides to come along; the five of you get undressed and are soon calmly relaxing in the hot tub, Minori and Momo quickly glomping onto either side of you. Your mother notices and clicks on the bubbles, obscuring everything happening beneath the surface, which soon becomes two hands jerking you off and playing with your cock while pretending to just sit there. Fumiko slinks beneath the surface, her breasts hiding under the water, her cheeks a little pink as her long ponytail dangles out of the pool.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" You suggest.

"That sounds like fun," Kimiko says. "Doesn't it?"

"Yes," Minori agrees immediately, with Momo soon chiming in as well, their little hands competitively groping your dick.

"I think I might pass," Fumiko says, yawning. "I don't know. Go around or two without me, maybe I'll feel jealous and join."

"Very well. Should I start?" Kimiko asks.

"Sure," you say, making your two little sisters double down on their double handjob, your toes curling.

"Truth or dare, Momo?"

"Dare," Momo says, pulling her hand away from your cock with a challenging expression.

"Hmm. I dare you to come over here and suckle on my breast like a baby until it's your turn."

Momo's cheek flush, but she drifts over and attaches herself to Kimiko's tit. Kimiko pats her head dotingly and gives Minori a little expression of 'go for it.'

"That's kind of lewd, mom," Fumiko says.

Kimiko rolls her eyes. "You were attached to this breast once too," she points out. "Now, Minori, it's your turn." She hums a little as Momo twists a bit on her breast, suckling on the large thing. Minori's hand gets faster on your cock. She actually drifts into your lap, rubbing her sex along your manhood in a teasing way. "Minori. Stop wriggling around. It's your turn."

"Uhh. Mom. Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"How do you feel about me losing my virginity?" Fumiko's eyes widen a bit at that, and Minori's hands angle your cock upward, tilting it up towards her sex. She teases just the cockhead at her cunt, wearing a certain proud smile as she looks over at Momo, who is blessedly oblivious, obediently suckling on your mother's breast.

"I'm very happy for you, and your boyfriend," she says, with sincerity. "Now your turn, Nan-chan. Pick your target."

"Minori," you say. "Truth or dare."

"Dare!"

"I dare you to get out of the tub and dance to your favorite music, while naked."

Minori's cheeks practically glow with heat, but she obediently gets out of the pool, starts humming to herself, and doing a back and forth swaying dance, like she was managing a hula hoop, as she hums some tune, closing her eyes, her body on full, lewd display. You watch as she sashays this way and that, and she does it for about a minute before hopping back into the tub, still glowing. She does get back in your lap, but she doesn't immediately start teasing your cock.

"Momo, it's your turn," Kimiko says, popping your little half-sister's mouth off her breast.

"Um." Momo hesitates, glancing at the others. "Kimiko! Truth or dare!"

"Dare," Kimiko says dotingly.

Momo's cheeks warm, and then she glances over at Fumiko, a certain unhappiness in her expression that this opportunity has been squandered. "I dare you to get out of the pool, and waddle around it on hands and knees while oinking and saying you're a breeding sow!"

Kimiko gives a little giggle and obeys, oinking loudly, her tits swaying as she slowly crawls a long circuit around the tub, her hips swaying. Fumiko's cheeks warm with heat as she watches her mother engage in such humiliating behavior. "Oink! I'm a breeding sow! Oink oink!"

Momo excitedly watches, even clapping a little as Kimiko hops back in the tub. "You know, it's not very nice for you not to participate, Fumiko. Certainly not when you're getting to watch as we answer private questions and do lewd things. Why don't you take your turn now, since we've come around to you?"

"Uhh," Fumiko says, uncertainly, and Kimiko gives her the Look that only a mother can give her child. "Fine." She shifts uncertainly, glancing around the tub, shifting her weight. "Nan-chan. Truth or dare?"

"...dare," you hesitatingly decide on. Minori starts to rub her cunt along your cock again, making your fingers tense. "No, truth, fuck." You don't want to move from this position, your little sister teasing your dick, and that makes her smile delightfully.

Fumiko pushes her glasses up, thinking about it for several seconds, tapping her cheek. "How many girls have you fucked?"

"Define fucked."

"Stuck your dick in, dork," she tells you.

"Uhh, shit, let me count." Minori slowly starts to lower on your cock again, your manhood's tip reaching into her cunt as she slides herself down in full view of Fumiko, who still doesn't know you're fucking every girl in here except her. "Thirteen?"

She snorts. "Guess that makes it your turn, Kimiko."

"Hmm. I pick Nan-chan. Truth or dare?" Kimiko asks, with a smile on her lips.

"Ah, fuck, truth," you say, as Minori fully envelops your cock in a long, slow slide downward.

Kimiko pauses momentarily, tapping her finger against her chin. "What's your most embarrassing fetish?" She pauses. "Other than incest," she adds.

"Probably... subbing? One of my older girlfriends wanted to take care of me while I was tied up and blindfolded."

"Mm, I can certainly see how your behavior is informed by being embarrassed about subbing, Nan-chan," Kimiko says, in a voice that sounds like absent disinterest but also sounds like 'let me mommydomme you, Nan-chan.' Minori just sighs as she rests on your dick, which is currently completely filling her up. "It's your turn, Mino-chan."

"O-oh," Minori says, sputtering a little. "Um. Nana-kun. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." You know she won't do something that will make her get off your lap, given she's just settled in.

"Umm. Give me a bouncing ride on your lap," she decides on, in an innocent tone of voice. You start to hump up into her, and she squeaks in surprise. Your hands grasp her hips as you start to bounce her up and down on your dick, and it's hard to imagine how Fumiko could not figure out what was going on, by the color of Minori's cheeks, but she seems to just dismiss it as Minori enjoying bouncing in her big brother's lap.

"Your turn, Nan-chan," your mother says.

"Fumiko. Truth or dare?" Your balls slap against Minori's cunt, and it feels like it must be noisy, but it seems like even Momo doesn't quite realize what's happening.

"Truth." As Fumiko says that, Minori squeaks and claws at your legs, orgasming on your cock, panting out her pleasure. You stop bouncing her, gently running your fingers through her hair. Fumiko frowns at the display, but seems to dismiss any lewd explanation.

"What's your biggest fetish?" You ask.

Fumiko blushes a bit at that, her lower lip hesitating. "It's really embarrassing. Can you ask a different question?"

"No."

She laughs at the promptness of your response, fidgeting a bit. She licks her lips. "I kind of, um." She hesitates. "It's just a fetish thing. I don't, like, really do it or anything." You gesture for her to say it. "I, well, they call it Kuro play, there's a couple fetish sites on it in Wesmeri. It's sort of weird and esoteric. Back in like, the 60s, there used to be a lot of fiction about Kurogaya and Wesmere going to war, you know? And that kind of got in the culture, and, well, Kuro play is sort of sexual fantasies about what would happen if Wesmere militarily occupied Kurogaya."

You just kind of blink. "That's a fetish?"

"It is when you're fantasizing about being the domesticated oriental housewife to a Wesmeri soldier so that you can afford food." Fumiko's cheeks are blindingly red.

"That's super hot," you tell her. "I think you just gave me a new fetish. I'll need to get one of my girlfriends to try that with me."

"You can't really do that, though, you're not Wesmeri."

"There are plenty of ethnic Kurogayans in Wesmere," you point out. You don't point out that Wesmere is pretty close to the USA.

"Oh. That's true. That's kind of an interesting angle," she says, fidgeting a little.

"You can watch when I do it, if you want," you say, with a smile.

She rolls her eyes. "It's your turn, Momo."

"O-oh, right," Momo says, uncertainly. "Kimiko!"

"Yes?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Um." Momo pauses, hesitant again as she tries to think about what lewd things to make your mother do. She seems to really enjoy it. She's very lucky that Kimiko is so tolerant, though. "I know! You have to go around the tub and beg everybody here to let you suck them off!"

"It's called eating them out when you do it to a woman."

"Or eat them out!" Momo adds. "But, you're not supposed to say yes, okay? She has to just beg and plead. The, um, the person who agrees is gonna be my next target, okay?"

"We could just pick truth," Fumiko says.

Momo pouts at that, but Kimiko simply slides over to Minori. "Please let me eat you out Mino-chan. Please, gods, I want to taste your cunt on my tongue so badly." Her hands reach to Minori, and she gives her a fascinatingly pleading look. "Please, I know I'm your mother but I want it so badly, I'll pay, just please, please, do it for your mother, the woman who raised you. I'll even pay you, would you let me for two hundred dollars?"

You give Minori a little hump, and she squeaks in surprise, coming out of it. "N-no," she stammers out, possibly mostly because your cock's in her and you'd have to remove it, possibly mostly because Momo only ordered Kimiko to beg, not to actually do it.

"What about you, my precious little Nan-chan? Would you please, please violate my throat with your cock? I'll do anything. I'll do your homework for you. I'll make you the sole heir to my will. I'll debase myself to be the mommy onahole I was born to be, I'll let you tie me up and keep me in your room as a sex toy." Momo pants audibly at that, and you're pretty sure she's fingering herself. "Anything, please."

You shake your head, and your mother moves over to Fumiko.

"Fumiko, my precious brilliant baby fencer swordswoman, please let me eat you out. I know it's pathetic but I need you so badly, so desperately, I need to taste your juices on my tongue. I'll do anything for it, anything, I'll defend your decision to be a fencer to your father, I'll give you whatever you need to practice, I'll pay for private tutors, anything, anything, just let me please give your cunt just a single lick."

"Tempting, but I know you're faking, mom."

Kimiko just moves over to Momo, who's very obviously playing with herself by this point, her little hips bouncing in the water as she fingers herself. "I know you're not my child, but doesn't that make it more okay for me to eat you out? I know I haven't treated you well, but maybe it could be a way of making it up to you? Could I? Please, please, Momo? Please let me lick your cunt."

"No way, you dumb slut," Momo says, smiling brilliantly as she does, her cheeks hot with arousal. "I've got way better people than you to do that, who are much smarter, and nicer, and cooler in every way!"

Kimiko pretends to be dejected, slinking away, and Momo promptly orgasms. Even Fumiko can't deny the obviousness of Momo's orgasm, but she just blushes and looks away, presumably figuring that Momo just really doesn't like Kimiko for all her bad treatment over the years.

Kimiko settles back into her position. "It's Fumiko's turn," she says, as though the past minute or three didn't happen. "Fumiko?"

"Minori," she says. "Truth or dare."

"Ah, truth," Minori says, hurriedly.

"Who's the guy you lost your virginity to?"

Minori's cheeks glow at that question. "Nana-kun," she says, quietly.

Fumiko's eyebrows raise. "Oh, so it's not just me?" She asks you.

"Oh, don't act like that," Kimiko says, with a roll of her eyes. "In any case. It's my turn. Fumiko. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you really not realize that Minori was bouncing on my Nan-chan's cock that whole time?"

Fumiko's cheeks glow at that, as the sudden realization. "N-no."

Kimiko gives a soft little laugh. "It's Minori's turn," she says, keeping the circle going before Fumiko can ask too many questions. "Minori?"

"Truth or dare, Nana-kun," Minori breaths out, grinding her little butt on your dick in a way that clearly begs for you to say 'dare' now that it's known by everyone here that your cock's inside her.

"Dare," you tell Minori.

Minori smiles wickedly, then it seems to dawn on her that she's already got your dick inside her so there isn't much she can actually make you do to add to that. She frowns. Then she smiles. "Fuck me, and say I'm better than any other girl you've fucked!"

Well, she did demand it. You grab her hips and bend her over the edge of the tub, and she excitedly rolls her hips around on your cock. Fumiko watches like a deer caught in the headlights as you start to slide in and out of your little sister. "You're better than any other girl I've fucked," you say, pumping in and out of Minori's cunt.

"There you have it. Your turn, now, Nan-chan, unless you'd prefer to wait until you're finished with Mino-chan?" Kimiko asks, with a bland tone of voice that seems to cow even Fumiko to treat this like normal - though her gaze does shift away from the sight before her.

"Kimiko, truth or dare?"

Your mother hums, but she smiles. "Dare."

"Come over and make out with me while I fuck your daughter," you say.

Kimiko slides up alongside you as you continue to pump in and out of her wet sex, and she practically drools all over your cock. "Say it again!" Minori demands.

"You're better than any other girl I've fucked," you tell her, giving her butt a little swat, and she squeaks as she orgasms. Kimiko takes your cheek and guides you into a kiss, pushing her body against you as you fuck her daughter right in front of her other daughter and her stepdaughter. Her nipples are hard with arousal. Her tongue slides against yours, playing with it, batting it. One hand is on Minori's hips, the other on your mother's firm ass, while Momo and Fumiko can do nothing but watch.

"It's my turn now!" Momo says, and Kimiko hums in agreement. She pauses, hesitant. "Minori! Truth or dare!"

"Truth," Minori slurs out, obviously not wanting to risk a dare. You can hear Momo's sound of disappointment.

"Um. T-tell the truth! What's, um. What do you," Momo fumbles for an idea. All the while, you make out with your mother, your glasses occasionally clacking against one another, while fucking your little sister. You can't even hear Fumiko move, with how still she is. "What's your dirtiest fetish?"

Minori pants and gasps as you fuck her, not really answering. You give her butt a swat as you make out with your mother, and she squeaks. "Glasses?" She tries.

"Come on, that's not dirty! Do better!"

"A-ah," Minori squeaks, as you spank her, agreeing with Momo's appraisal. "I don't know!"

"If you don't know, you have to do a dare!" Momo says, excitedly, hopping out of the tub.

"I-is that the rule?"

Kimiko pops her mouth off yours. "Let's use it. I think it's a good rule. Your answer was definitely not up to par, given what Fumiko admitted."

"You gotta suck on my toes until you come, while sucking on my toes!" Momo says, pushing her foot into Minori's face. Minori's cheeks burn red, and her lips wrap around your little half-sister's toes. You go back to making out with your mother, who, after a half minute, pulls away from your lips.

"It's your turn, Fumiko."

"Th, this is crazy," she sputters out.

"Yes, but who are you picking?"

"I, um, I think I'm leaving," she says, finally jarred out of her state, getting out of the hot tub.

Unable to think of any convincing reason to get her to stay, you try appealing to her fetish, switching to Wesmeri. "You and your family won't be getting any rations this week if you don't stay. I want a loyal and meek Kurogayan wife, not some rebellious slut. I'll go get one, if you can't do the job."

Fumiko's cheeks burn hot, some hint of arousal at your sudden dominating Wesmeri bent. You're pretty sure you've got a good accent, too, and you can see the faint temptation in her eyes to stay, but she shakes her head and runs off, leaving you buried balls deep in Minori and Kimiko absently following her as she departs.

"Should I go handle that, Nan-chan? I don't think I can get her to join, but perhaps I should make sure she's not going to go around telling anyone what she saw. Or maybe I should stay a little longer," she says, licking your neck briefly.

"Fumiko can come to terms with it on her own. I'd rather you stay here with me," you say, groping your mother's butt. She leans into you, nibbling on your earlobe as you continue to thrust in and out of your little sister's cunt.

You turn your attention down towards Minori for the moment, upping your pace inside her. She squeaks and squirms, Momo's toes occupying her mouth and keeping her from talking, while you enjoy the feeling of her incredibly tight and wet sex as you screw her.

Your mother slides around so she's behind you, perching her chin on your shoulder, her breasts pushing against your back, her hands running along your body. "You're fucking my daughter right in front of me. That gets you hot, doesn't it?" You grunt and nod quickly. "Good. Enjoy yourself. I watched you deflower my youngest, and do you know why?" You shake your head. "Because you deserve every woman you want," Kimiko whispers in your ear.

Minori, on the other hand, finally orgasms from your hard fucking, and pops her mouth off Momo's foot. "Say it again!" She demands, of you.

You give her butt a little swat. "I think we're done playing that, don't you? Just be happy your big brother is fucking you."

Momo pouts at the sight of you fucking her sister while she gets nothing, and hurriedly scrambles to present her butt to you. "Fuck me too, Nana-kun!" She demands.

"No, keep fucking me!" "Nuh uh, me now, Minori got her chance!" "Momo's being a jerk, I should have it!"

Kimiko just practically purrs down at the sight, whispering lewd words in your ear. "You could fuck either of them, or neither, teach them both a lesson for not learning to share." She kisses your neck dotingly. "But I bet you wouldn't be satisfied with that, would you?" You shake your head with a grunt, the two girls still arguing with one another. "Then make your decision, Nan-chan. Who are you going to fuck?"

Rather than choosing properly, you pull out, grabbing both girls by their hips and dragging and pressing their small bodies against one another. They squeak, and you slide your cock in the valley created as their cunts press against one another, teasing them like that. "If you two don't learn to get along, I'm not going to fuck either of you."

Kimiko hums in approval, even as your little sisters start to argue. "I'd let her go after my turn!" "She had her turn, 'cause she came!"

"Quiet," Kimiko says, her voice firm and sudden, silencing both girls. "Repeat after me: I should always be thinking about how to make Nanashi feel good."

"I should always be thinking about how to make Nanashi feel good," both girls say, in a guilty tone of voice.

"He can think about how to make me feel good. That thought shouldn't even enter my head unless he asks for it. What's most important is his pleasure." They manage to mumble and stumble their way through it alright, and Kimiko accepts it. "Now. Use your intelligence, Minori. What do you think you could do to make Nanashi feel better?"

"U-um," Minori stammers out, stuttering a little as your cock runs along her clit. She starts to grind against you, and by extension Momo, making your half-sister pant in surprise and pleasure. "G-give him a show?"

"What kind of show?"

"W-well, he liked watching you crawl around like a pig." Momo's cheeks flush red at that.

"That might work, but be a little more imaginative. There's a nice show you can give him just inches from your face."

Minori's cheeks glow, and she figures out what Kimiko wants, leaning forward to kiss Momo on the lips. The same moment she does, you switch from fucking between the two of them, to slamming into Minori's cunt. Both girls make out with one another awkwardly at first, just kind of sloppily kissing one another, but even though it's incompetent and half-hearted, it's sexy as hell to watch your little sisters make out as you fuck one. You trade your cock back and forth between the two of them, pounding first Minori, then Momo, then Minori again, going back and forth as they orgasm again and again on your dick.

Somewhere around their twelth combined orgasm, their kiss ends, both girls flopping onto their backs, doing their best to lewdly splay their legs and provide you easy access. You keep bouncing back and forth between girls, and Kimiko offers her own commentary. "If you can't give a show, use your mouth. Come up with something lewd to say."

"U-um," Minori stammers, "come in me, Nana-kun!"

"Why should he come inside you?" Kimiko asks, in a prompting fashion.

"B-because I wanna have his baby!" Minori says, her cheeks red.

"I should have it first, 'cause he made me his girlfriend first!" Momo says, hurriedly, looking up at you with pleading eyes.

"I think that he'll probably have a child with me first," Kimiko chides, "since you two should wait until you've graduated high school to go about getting pregnant," she points out. Both girls blush.

You slam your cock inside Minori, fucking her, groping her petite breasts, then switch back over to Momo, repeating the process on her, making each girl come over and over again until they're both passive receptacles for your manhood, eye rolled up as they lie there, slick and ready.

At that point, you turn to the beautiful woman behind you, who wears a wonderful smile as you do. "Why don't you lie down, Kimiko?"

"Mm, perhaps," she teases. "Maybe if you were more polite," she prompts.

"Please lie down, Kimiko, I want to fuck my beautiful, sexy mother."

"That's better," she says with a smile that could melt ice. She pats your cheek, lies down between your two little sisters, and drags both of them into her, pressing their faces into either of her tits. Her legs widen, eager, inviting. "Come on, Nan-chan. Enjoy your mommy's sexy body. And don't forget to thank her for being such a good woman."

Without needing further prompting, you slam your cock inside her, making your mother immediately come. Her fingers tense on your little sisters' heads, practically grinding them into her tits, and she pants out her pleasure.

"You're so sexy, Kimiko," you tell her. "Thank you so much for taking care of all my sexual needs, and gladly helping me fuck any girl I want," you add, pounding in and out of her. She pants, smiling excitedly, as you turn to such lewd phrasings. "You're the absolute pinnacle of womanhood: beautiful, sexy, smart, and caring." She moans, her legs locking around your hips, and she moves Momo and Minori so they're suckling on either tit, promptly orgasming again.

"You're so sexy," you breathe out, "especially with just how dominating you are, the way you take other women and direct them to ride my cock with this kind of quiet confidence, that just makes them fall in line." Kimiko smiles brightly, and you lean down over her, kissing her, your little sisters' heads bumping against your chest as your lips meet Kimiko's, your tongue sliding into her mouth even as her own plays with yours. You fuck her like that, enjoying her tight cunt, her eager fucking back into you, using her legs to grab onto your hips and leverage it that way.

In between kisses, she speaks, brief little snippets. "As hard as you want." "Enjoy yourself." "Like your mommy's cunt?" Each phrase is designed to evoke arousal, and quietly re-establish dominance, to establish that she's taking care of you, making you feel good. She moans in orgasm after orgasm, her beautiful body spasming beneath you as you continuously fuck her, until she gives her final command: "Thank me again."

"Thank you so much," you grunt out, "thank you for being such a wonderful mother, and for being such a wonderful lover." Kimiko orgasms at that yet again, her cunt squeezing your cock, her hips grinding against your pelvis, her feet seeming to dig you as deep into her as she can. You come as well, splashing a thick load of semen inside her with a long groan, the built-up need finally released after fucking her and Momo and Minori so hard, for so long.

Kimiko helps you get Momo and Minori dressed and presentable before dragging them off to the bedroom, and you give a quick call to Noriko to bring Setsuko down for a nice family sleep together.

You wind up on the bed, Momo wrapped around one arm, Minori around the other, with Noriko sleeping atop you, curled up in a little ball and proudly humming as she presses her head into your chest. The bed is so enormous that you can rest in your mother's lap and still have plenty of leg space, so you do; Setsuko lies behind Momo, giving the small girl a hug that you suspect is meant to reassure her that she hasn't done anything wrong in any of their interactions. She even gives Momo's hair a little toussle and the top of her head a little kiss before the six of you drift off to sleep together.

42