Minori Early Morning Blowjob & Anal; Teacher-Student Roleplay Blowjob With Momo; Car S*x With Yuriko; Sweetly F*cking And Dominating Mariko
2.4k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your first wakeup comes somewhere in the middle of the night. The door to the bedroom creaks open, a thin trail of light filtering in. "Mom? Can I sleep with you tonight? I had a bad dream."

Mariko responds. "Okay. Just close the door. Don't turn on the lights."

Momo nods, the door shutting behind her, cuddling up in Mariko's arms. Her mother gently runs her fingers through her daughter's hair, and you wind up fading back into sleep.

You're woken up soon enough, by Mariko gingerly shaking your shoulder. Your eyes flutter open, and she's looking at you seriously. "What time is it," you mumble.

"About five," she says, in a very quiet voice. You notice, then, that Momo is lying on the bed on her side, her soft breathing thinly disguised by her little dress. "I'm sorry to do this, but Momo came in to sleep. Could you please leave before she wakes up? I don't want to have to explain... this, to her."

"Alright," you say, your voice a soft whisper. You carefully collect what of your clothes lie on the floor before quietly sneaking out of Mariko's room, pulling on your clothes in the hall. It's night, so the house is generally silent, and you decide to go visit your other little sister.

Minori lies on her bed, wearing just a sleek little black dress that reaches down to her thighs, thin enough you can see the outline of her body beneath it. Her blankets are a messy tangle, caught between her thighs, held more like a pillow than a blanket proper; her back is to you as she lies on her side, long blonde hair flowing around her body. You get on the bed behind her, gently wrapping your hands around her, and she sleepily hums, rubbing her butt against you a little as she enjoys her sleep.

You wind up falling back asleep, since Momo's intrusion did wake you up not once but twice.

You wake up to find that your pants are lowered to your thighs, and Minori is currently using your erect cock to perform intercrural sex, her breathing heavy as your dick teases her panties, her dress hiked up past her waist. Her back is still to you, her cheeks hot and pink as she looks forward, one finger delicately angling your cockhead as she pumps up and down your length like that, all but raping you in your sleep.

You decide to let her go, curious what exactly she'll do while she thinks you're asleep. She pushes her panties to one side and runs her sex along the top of your cock, not inserting, simply grinding against your dick. She pants, biting her lower lip to swallow her cute little whimpers as her hips work up and down your cock.

She doesn't insert it, continuing that position until she orgasms, a splash of her girljuices raining down on your cock and the bed as she shakes and shivers in pleasure. "Nana-kun," she breathes out, her voice erotic and intensely sexual. When she comes down, she gently tucks her panties back in place, and starts to struggle to put your pants back on around your hard cock, having to stop spooning you in the process, getting on her hands and knees and facing your groin. She doesn't even notice that you're conscious, she's so focused on covering up her little lewd misdeed.

You clear your throat, and Minori turns to you, cheeks burning red and eyes wide as she realizes you're conscious. "I sure hope my cute little sister-girlfriend wasn't planning to work me up so hard just to leave me hanging." You gingerly thrust forward, a dab of precum smearing on her cheek in the process, making her squeak in surprise.

"A-ah, of course, Nana-kun!" She says, hurriedly. "I was going to, um," she pauses, leaning forward, wrapping her lips around your cockhead, gently suckling on it, eyes lidding as she hums in pleasure at your taste and the feel of your cock in her mouth.

You give her a little spanking, making her squeak in surprise at the smack. "You shouldn't be so selfish with my cock." Before she can respond, you grab her head and start to drag her further down your cock, her throat bulging as you do so. "Didn't Mom tell you that my pleasure was most important?" She nods meekly on your dick, as she suckles and sucks, bouncing up and down as you use your grip on her hair to keep her in motion.

Her mouth is so small, and her throat is too; each thrust makes the latter bulge, tears occasionally forming in her eyes as she's slowly fucked up and down your dick, her cheeks occasionally pushing into your balls, with your current respective positions. You grip her cute little butt, giving it a quick squeeze, before pulling her over, making her squeak as your dick twists around in her throat, and the sensations of said twisting are absolutely exquisite.

Once her butt is above your face, you pull her panties to one side and lean up to lick her sex. Her sweet honey flavor dribbles onto your tongue, and she moans and shivers, hips bucking a little as she continues to suck on your cock, bouncing up and down on your dick, her nostrils occasionally pushing into your pubes. Your hands grope her ass, fingers teasing her cute little butthole, and it doesn't take much of that for her to orgasm, sputtering and moaning on your dick, the exquisite feelings of her mouth and throat on you absolutely wonderful.

You start to finger her ass, making her pant and squirm on your dick as your seek out the deepest depths of her insides. "I want to fuck you after you're done with the blowjob," you tell her, giving her ass a quick squeeze. "The better a job you do, the sooner I can start fucking this ass of yours."

The sudden increase in her pace on your dick is exquisite, her tight throat wrapping around your dick as she bounces up and down, eager to get buttfucked. You smile, leaning up and licking at her sex again, teasing her little clit. She orgasms, squirting all over your face, a thick splash of delicious honey juices that you don't let stop you from wrapping your lips around her little love nub.

She orgasms a good five times on your dick, rubbing her nostrils on your balls as she rubs her face against your groin, enthusiastic and desperate for your cum, before you finally let go. She pulls back just enough for your cum to splatter the back of her mouth, making her twitch and cough and moan simultaneously as you cover her greedy little tongue with your delicious cum, making her moan in pleasure.

When you pull out of her mouth, she flops onto her back, nonverbally pleading you to get atop her as she marinates your cum in her mouth. You oblige her, getting atop her, grabbing her thighs and quickly angling your dick at her tight little butthole. You slam inside, pushing yourself as deep inside her as you can get, making her let out a pant and moan, swallowing your cum hurriedly as you start to really root around in her tight little butthole. "You really love getting fucked in the ass, don't you, Min-chan?" You tease.

Her cheeks flush with color, her radiant golden hair framing her cute features beautifully. She nods mutely, smiling nervously up at you, and you lean down to kiss her, your tongue invading her mouth even as you keep your cock buried inside her, wriggling your hips a bit, making little pants and moans escape her mouth before she orgasms, her cunt squirting on your belly as you keep yourself buried inside her. Your tongue slithers this way and that, teasing her palate and the underside of her tongue as well, making her little legs twitch and grip your hips, trying to pull you deeper inside her.

Your hands go down to her ass, groping the cute little butt as you continue your make out, her little nipples pressing against your chest through the thin fabric of her dress, her moans soft and delicious as she slurps on your tongue. You don't so much fuck her as grind inside her, rubbing against her most sensitive spots, making her sputter as another orgasm rushes through her in short order, butt squeezing on your dick, tightening exquisitely.

You fuck her like that until she reaches the point of being completely insensate after a good couple dozen orgasms, her butt milking your cock only absently with each orgasm. At that point, you pull away from her lips, admiring her softly parted lips, her unfocused, glassy eyes, her hot pink cheeks, her little night dress sticking to her skin from sweat.

Then you go to town, gripping her hips and just roughly fucking your little sister-girlfriend, making her sputter and squeak and moan as you pound her tight little ass, her eyes rolling around in her head. Her body is so light and easy to use, and the noises she lets out reassure you that she's enjoying herself too. "I love you, Minori," you tell her, your breathing heavy. "Sorry that it's been a while. Setsuko is pregnant, by the way," you tell her, and she squeaks in surprise. "One day in the not so distant future, you'll have our pureblood Kusakabe children too, you know?" She nods rapidly, breath heavy. "So work hard to become a good sister-wife."

At that point, you let go inside her with a groan, leaning over her in the process, fingers gripping the bed sheets as you splatter cum deep up in her sphincter. She gingerly leans up, her lips tenderly kissing your lips before collapsing back beneath you, a sweet little act that adds to the exquisite pleasure you're experiencing.

Once you're completely finished, you pull out, taking a deep breath as you admire Minori's heaving, cute, sexy little body.

"How would you like to go on another date, Minori?" You ask. She smiles. "Friday afternoon? We can go out for ice cream, maybe some clothes shopping too so you can wear some sexy outfits for your brother-boyfriend?"

She blushes. "A-ah, okay, Nana-kun," she says, still catching her breath after the rough fucking.

You give Minori a quick kiss, groping her ass in the process, making her hum in pleasure. You collect your phone and take a couple pictures of her in this dishevelled state, and in the process notice you got your morning text dump from Terumi.

Good morning, Master! ♡♡♡

I enjoyed getting to domme Noriko, even though I bet I'll wind up paying for it later! ♡

I wonder how she'll take it out on me, Master?

Well, I'm sure you'll make sure she doesn't go too far!

It's kind of fun, being dominated by her! Because she's so small, I know the only reason I'm submitting is my love for you, so it's like you're the one doing the dominating!

(You're nicer than her in bed, though! Which isn't a bad thing! ♡♡♡)

That's all there is thus far; given it's still early in the morning, you just get in the shower, the phone continuing to buzz as you wash yourself off of the sweat and juices you accrued with Minori. You go to your room, get dressed, and head downstairs to eat.

Setsuko's at the table already, a plate of cookies in front of her. "Oh, Nanashi-sama!" She wears a bright smile as you sit down next to her. "These were going to be for you, but I couldn't find you... well, it's fine, here you go!" She says, picking one up and hand feeding it to you, and you enjoy the sensation of being handfed by such a beautiful, sexy, mature older woman who is currently pregnant with your first child.

Momo appears in the doorway of the dining room, yawning, but she brightens up a bit when she sees you. "Good morning, Nana-kun! Ooo, cookies!" She takes one, and Setsuko just lets her with a gentle smile, reaching over to pat the girl's head.

You grab Momo around the hips, hefting her up with a surprised squeak from her, depositing her on your lap. Her little butt rubs against your cock through your pants, and you turn your gaze to Setsuko, even as your hand slides down to Momo's thighs, brushing along them and pushing up her skirt to start playing with her sex through her panties. She blushes bright red as you start to play with her.

"How did Goro react to your texts about being pregnant again?"

"Oh, he was so angry," Setsuko says, with a simply radiant smile, happy to be able to get this little bit of revenge on her husband. "Before, when I'd try to taunt him or insult him, it barely got anything, but this got him so riled up. I just want to hurt him for everything he put me and Noriko through."

"Completely understandable," you tell Setsuko, as Momo squirms in your lap, panting audibly. You collect a cookie and feed it to her. "It makes me really happy that you're pregnant too. You deserve another child."

She smiles. "I'm so happy about it," she adds, rubbing her tummy. "Thank you so much for this, Nanashi."

"Well, if you want another later, you know who to ask."

She laughs sweetly, leaning over to peck your cheek, before pulling back. "Thank you, Nanashi. I'll keep it in mind." Her smile is gentle, sweet, all the moreso thanks to the knowledge that you're responsible for it, that you've truly made her happy. You reach for her hand, taking it in yours and giving it a squeeze, a blush appearing on her cheeks in the process.

You have a bit of chit-chat with Setsuko as you continue to finger and tease Momo, Setsuko either not noticing or completely ignoring your lewd teasing. Momo's breathing grows heavier, her cheeks hotter, until at last you decide you can't take any more waiting. "Thank you for the delicious breakfast," you tell her, hefting Momo up off your lap and slinging her over your shoulder, making Setsuko laugh as you walk off with her, Momo too aroused to offer any argument.

You go to your room with her, tossing her on the bed. She's wearing a school uniform, blouse and skirt combo, her cheeks hot as you loom over her cute little body. "You are so damn sexy, Momo," you tell her. She blushes and smiles nervously, not sure exactly what's about to come. "Now, I got you all hot, so I need to finish you off," you tell her, leaning down to kiss her lips. She softly sighs into your mouth.

You pop your lips off hers, smiling down at her. Your fingers run along her cheek tenderly as she stares up at you, puppy love in her eyes. "Let's do some teacher student roleplay, Momo," you suggest. "Call me sensei, ask me to teach you how to do lewd things."

"A-ah, um, okay," Momo says, trying to figure out what to say. "Could, could you teach me how to suck cock, Nanashi-sensei?" Your cock throbs at that, and you nod, standing up on the bed and pulling down your pants. Momo is soon kneeling in front of you, your hard cock directly in front of her cute young face, and she gives it a tender little kiss, her small hand slowly jerking off the bottom half of your length. "Is this good, Nanashi-sensei?"

"No, you should be more enthusiastic," you order her, and she soon smiles, licking at your cock eagerly, slurping noisily at this bit or that, slithering up and down your cock, suckling on your veins, paying attention to each bit. "That's a good girl. But you need to do a little better than that. Do you know what a deepthroat is?" She blushes but nods. "Well, let's see you deepthroat."

"Y-yes, Nanashi-sama," she stammers out, before wrapping her lips around your cockhead and forcing her mouth down your cock, her throat bulging. Her little hands ball into fists at her sides as she completely engulfs your cock, and a trace of tears run down her cheeks, her sclera pink from the exertion.

"That's a good girl," you soothe, petting her, running your fingers through her short dark hair. "Lick a little, really stretch that tongue of yours out." She does so, tongue stretching to your balls. "Do you know what those are? Those are my balls. When you're sucking cock, you should make sure to worship the man's balls." She nods on your dick, her hands coming up to gently tease and play with your balls, her eyes staring up at you as she deepthroats you.

You pet her. "That's very good, Mrs. Kusakabe." Her cheeks blush at those words. "You should put your all into doing your best, you do want to satisfy your husband, don't you?" She nods on your dick, and the sensation of your cock shifting in angle in her throat pushes her over the edge, making her spasm in orgasm, moaning on your dick, eyes rolling up.

You pull her off your cock, admiring the way her chest heaves, her wild eyes, the pink flush to her cheeks. "Show me those tits of yours," you command, and Momo brings her hands up to her blouse almost drunkenly, undoing button by button, pulling it open to reveal her collarbone, where her cleavage would be if she had any, and finally, her breasts. She's not wearing a bra, naturally. Her breasts are petite, some of the smallest on any of your girlfriend, but that just makes them cute, the embarrassed blush to her cheek adding to it. "Well, once you have a baby, that'll change, Momo," you say, patting her head, before pushing her back down on your cock. "Be enthusiastic. Do it on your own terms. If you do it really well, you'll get an A+."

She nods on your cock, and that latest note seems to have unleashed something in her, her head starting to bounce rapidly up and down your dick. You groan, enjoying the sweet feeling of her throat slithering up and down your cock, her nostrils flaring as she chokes and grinds and sucks, fingers tensing, eyes delirious. Her hands come up to massage your balls, to grip your thighs and buttocks with desperate and attentive energy, her lewd little body on full display.

She orgasms soon enough, but surprisingly doesn't stop sucking, fucking her face up and down your hard cock, moaning as you use and abuse her throat, pleasure rushing through her lewd little body, eyes rolled up, moaning, squeezing your butt. She orgasms again and again like that, her breath heavy when your cock isn't lodged in her throat, her cheeks turning a vivid shade of red from the use. Some trickle of her juices trail down her thighs, making her whimper a little, but she doesn't stop fucking her face up and down your cock.

You reach down for her breasts, tenderly playing with them, teasing her nipples as you massage her chest. She moans and gurgles on your dicks, eyes rolling up as she fucks her face up and down your cock. You enjoy the exquisite feeling of her throat, and soon enough find yourself letting go, splashing your cum deep down her throat with a groan. She only realizes you're coming when she starts to come up, splashes of ejaculate filling her mouth, and she moans in response, eyes rolling up in pleasure at your taste, one last, sympathetic, orgasm, rushing through her little body.

"Ah, fuck," you breathe out. "That was very good, Mrs. Kusakabe. You'll make a fine wife for your husband. A+." She smiles drunkenly on your cock. "Oh, one other thing. I did just finish coming inside your little sister's butt, but don't worry, she enjoyed herself too."

Momo just nods, still recovering. "I should go, change my panties," she slurs out, before stumbling off the bed. You let her get to it, needing to get properly prepared for school yourself.

The drive to school, predictably, involves Noriko on her knees between your legs, slurping up and down your cock, noisily enjoying herself. You check your messages from Terumi, what you haven't seen since the last batch.

I wonder how she'll get back at me, Master? Do you have any ideas? ♡

Maybe some more roleplay?

Oh, remember when we did puppy play, Master? I could be the family bitch, and you and Noriko could be husband and wife!

I bet she'd love that.

I would too, by the way, Master! As long as you're happy, I'm happy! ♡♡♡

I love you soooo much! ♡

Talk to you at school, Master. xoxo

At that point, you put aside the phone, grip Noriko's face, and fuck her face before finally unloading straight down her throat. Once you're done, she pulls off, absently wiping at her lips. "That was very pleasant, Nanashi," she says, before tucking your cock in and taking a seat on your lap.

At school, most of class is there when you arrive.

Raya smiles as she sees you approach. "I heard my grandparents talking, and about you, and it sounded pretty positive!" She says, with a beautiful smile.

"Good for her," Chanette says, in a monotone.

Raya glances her way uncertainly.

"Is something wrong, Chan-chan?" You ask, your voice calm.

"No. It's not like I want you to marry me or something, you big jerk! But you could at least ask."

"Then, Chanette, will you marry me?" You say, on cue.

"No! Not like that! Bluh! You know, this is why I won't date you, even though I have tons of boyfriends!"

"Because of my disarming charm, that makes you worry I might snatch you out of their arms?"

"No!" Chanette crosses her arms. "Because you're such a..." she trails off, not sure what word to use. "A dork!"

"Technically, we've already been on several dates. How did you feel about them? I thought they were a lot of fun."

"They were fine! But, they're not real dates, because they didn't end with you, y'know."

"Having anal sex with you?"

"Bfuh!" She sputters in response. "No!" She glances hurriedly over at Raya. "Don't listen to this lewd boy!"

"Do you think he is not trustworthy? I trust you, Chanette," she says.

"No! He's fine! I'm," she sputters as she looks for some way to continue her train of thought.

"You have a dorky side of your own. That's a big part of the reason I want to date you."

"Y-yeah, the third biggest reason, I'll bet," she says, with a blush.

"I find your personality charming and endearing, Chanette. Really, I do," you say, reaching for her hand, giving it a squeeze.

Her cheeks flush red, and it's then that Amaya-sensei raps her desk, forcing you back to your seat.

Lunch rolls around without much of note happening, though occasionally you do catch Chanette staring at you, her cheeks red as she does so, nervously wringing her hands beneath the table.

Terumi hands you your bento, and you go over to Chanette. "Hey, Chan-chan," you say, with a smile. "I was wondering if you'd come with me, we could finish what we were talking about alone."

"Y-yeah right, I bet you just wanna do lewd things?"

"I promise, no lewd things unless you ask for them."

"Luh, like I'd just ask for lewd things in the middle of my lunch break!" She stands up straight, rising to meet you eyes to eye. "Come on, you, dork," she says, her cheeks a little pink. She grabs your wrist and halfway drags you off, taking you out of the room. "Where do you eat lunch, anyway?"

"I'll show you," you say, taking her up to Room 42.

She quickly hops into one of the disused desks, giving you an expectant look.

"For the record, Chanette - all our times out together have been real dates, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not joking when I say I want to marry you. I love you, Chanette."

She blushes bright red. "Y-you can't just say that," she stammers out. You step towards her where she's sitting, and kiss her. It's tender and brief, but her cheeks seem brighter still when you pull away, her lips slightly parted. "A-ah," she sputters out, her blue eyes wide as she struggles to process the situation.

You pull a desk in front of her, taking her hands in yours as you sit, staring into her eyes. She just sputters a bit more, and you give her a gentle smile, looking at her adoringly. She's such a sweet girl; pure, for all her feigned sluttiness, cutely lewd in the manner only a virgin can be, dorky and shy in a wasily-pierced bluster.

"I, well," she stumbles to decide what to say, "f-fine! I'll marry you!" She declares. Then her cheeks turn red as she realizes what she said. "I mean, maybe, eventually! I dunno!"

"Eventually, maybe, will have to do, then. Since I'm your eventual, maybe, fiancee, should we go on a proper date?"

"Yeah, we should!" She declares. "Uh. Y'know. You're the one who asked, so where would we go, huh? And when?"

"Dinner at a high class restaurant, tomorrow. I can buy you a fancy dress if you need one."

"I have fancy dresses!" She sputters back immediately. "Lots of them!"

"Great," you say, with a smile. "It's a date, then."

"It is!" She agrees.

You lean forward, giving her another quick kiss, before settling into your seat property, enjoying the soft glow to her cheeks in the wake of the kiss.

You eat with her in peace, smiling at her as you do, chowing down together. You talk a little about this and that - nothing important, just television and the like. When the time comes, you head back to class together, and for all her bluster you can tell she's happy.

Class is, as ever, an experience in reading a book while Amaya-sensei talks. After it's done, Yuriko sidles over to you. "I hope you have plans on how to properly treat a Sakamoto woman to a date of her dreams," she says, with an affected eloquence. Her finger runs across your chin, and her lips part a little as her gaze runs to your own list. She even leans forward, but her stare doesn't help because she awkwardly bumps your nose before kissing you a bit, her tongue sliding into your mouth. Your own hands are not as tentative as hers, gripping her upper arms for a moment, making her squeak in surprise as you draw her deeper into the kiss, nibbling on her tongue.

When you pull away, her lips are slightly parted, her cheeks a pink hue.

"I have a fun day of staring at and objectifying random women planned," you tell her, giving her cheek a quick caress. You kiss her, tenderly and chastely, for just a moment. "Also dinner, but mostly the first thing," you add, with a smile.

She takes your hand in hers, as you guide her out of the classroom; you pick up Mitsuko and give her to Yuriko's usual driver for dropoff at her home, before driving to your ultimate destination, a fairly nice bar which serves non-alcoholic drinks during these hours. The two of you find a nice table fairly close to the dance floor, with Yuriko settling in pleasantly to her seat.

You take out your phone, earning a quirked eyebrow from Yuriko. "Just a couple texts, you'll appreciate it," you tell her. She just shrugs, giving you a moment.

The first text is for Terumi.

Give me some nice naked shots of you to share with Yuriko.

Absolutely, Master! They'll be the best! Anything to help you seduce Mistress!

The second text is for Mariko.

Hey, can I get some sexy pics again?

Sure.

There's a brief delay between the two texts and their response, so you put the phone down for the moment. "What was that about, Nanashi?" Yuriko asks, with a smile.

"Eye candy from my favorite concubines," you say. Your phone buzzes, and you take a glance at it - Terumi starts sending pictures first. You go through them with Yuriko, sidling up next to her.

They're from her room. The first picture is of her naked, kneeling, mouth wide, tongue hanging out, as if begging for a cock or cunt in her mouth. The second is of her playing with her tongue, fingers teasing it. The third is from a lower angle, from beneath her breasts, her mouth wide, her tongue wiggling excitably as if she was getting titfucked. Then her on the bed, legs spread wide, fingers showing off her sex for the camera, her cheeks red as she stares lewdly down at it.

At that point, you start to get pictures from Mariko as well. She's seated on her bed, topless, flexing her muscles a bit for the camera with a cheeky smirk. The next shot is of her holding up her tits, smiling for the camera, as if begging you to come on her breasts. The third is of her on her hands and knees, her spats peeled off and tossed aside, her cunt lewdly visible from the angle. The fourth is a close up of her ass, her fingers digging into the sculpted muscle.

Yuriko is drooling as she stares at each progressive image.

"Here, let me show you some other images," you say, as your phone continues to buzz with Terumi and Mariko. You flick through some of your older pictures until you find the sequence you want - a number of shots of your dick you took at some point in the past purely to show off to Yuriko, now finally having a chance to do so. She stares even more lewdly, her cheeks heating up as she admires your cock. One hand absently reaches up towards the phone before she stops herself.

"A-ah, that's nice," she breathes, turning her gaze to you, a little drool still on her chin. You lean forward, kissing it up from there, making her blush bright red. Your lips continue up to hers, and your phone eventually quiets its buzzing, both Mariko and Terumi having sent you the complete set of their pictures for the moment.

You break off the kiss eventually, leaning over to nibble her ear briefly. Then you whisper in it. "I'm looking forward to seeing you naked again," you breathe, and her cheeks heat up still further at the comment. You pull back entirely, waving down a waiter, putting in an order. "And can we get a couple extra glasses of water? My girlfriend here looks pretty thirsty."

"Yes, sir," the waiter says, with a quick bow before going to get your food.

Yuriko blushes at the secretly lewd comment, her eyes running along your chest absently, then flicking back over to your phone, as if wondering if she can just crack it open and look at all the lewd pics you've collected. Her breathing is heavy - she really is a lewd girl. Perhaps you should have saved the pics for later in the date. Or perhaps you should come up with something to distract her from her sapphic fantasies.

"What have you been working on in terms of dress designs lately?" You ask with a smile, your fingers absently stroking one of her forearms. "Any new trends you're interested in?"

"A-ah," she responds, being brought back to reality. "The, the thing with Terumi, that was, well it's modeled on some other designs, but it got me thinking about some ideas, and I'm working on something a little less lewd, but with a similar idea."

"Oh?" You ask, curious. She nods, and you slip off one of your shoes, taking your toes and brushing along her calf. She sputters a bit at the touch. "Tell me about it," you tease.

"Right. Well, there's the bow thing, so you want two bits that come together. So I wound up with this sort of 8-shape dress, with the cleavage and stomach shown off," she says, as your toes keep teasing her. "But that leaves the back totally open. Then I came up with the idea of a sort of drape over the back, and I managed to tie it back into the ribbon, so there's a little hooked bit that tugs onto the front, and it's a different color, to make the effect a little more obvious. It looks, pretty nice in my sketches and the program I use to prototype," she says, with a swallow.

The waiter returns with some food, and Yuriko immediately starts glugging down water, as if to distract her from your lewd touch.

"It sounds like a beautiful dress," you tell her, your toes teasing her calf further, one hand reaching for her cheek, gently caressing her face as she looks at you with an embarrassed expression, putting down the glass of water. "I'd love to see it on you, when it's ready. Or off you," you add, with a smirk.

She blushes. "I'll, see about doing that," she says, with an audible swallow.

"You'll probably want to work on some bridal and pregnancy clothes too," you say, your hand sliding down her cheek to her neck, absently teasing her pale skin, your eyes flicking up to meet hers, her cheeks hot with arousal. "I'll be needing a lot of those, for all my many girls... all of whom you'll get to enjoy."

She blushes, nodding. "Thank you," she breathes out.

You keep brushing your foot up and down her calf. "What have you been doing during your private time with Terumi and Mitsuko?"

"A-ah," she pants, "we do roleplaying stuff a lot. Terumi is pretty good at it. Mitsuko isn't quite as good at it. It, um, I really like, when they both worship me. Can I see the other pics?" She asks, glancing at your phone.

You show the remainder of the shots from Terumi and Mariko to her. Terumi's have the air of overwhelming, almost infectious enthusiasm, like she was loving every second of taking the shots. Mariko's are a bit more workmanlike, but also more practiced, shots and angles she knows are good repeated for your viewing pleasure.

Yuriko needs a bit of a snap out to get back to talking about her time with Terumi and Mitsuko. She basically uses the two girls as sex aids, to an extent you probably don't match with anyone except perhaps Mariko when you were really rough with her. Neither seems to mind much as long as she plays up the head of household and domme.

"How exactly do you play up being the head of household and domme? What do you say?"

"Oh, um," she swallows. "You know. I say, I'm the mistress of the household, if you want to make my husband happy, you had better do what I say. That makes Terumi swoon. With Mitsuko, I just stare her down and give her orders until she gets all mushy-headed and submissive."

"I see," you tell her. You take a bit of shrimp from the food you've ordered, offering it up to her lips, and she takes it, letting your fingers slowly push it inside as your toes continue to tease her calf. Any thoughts you might have had of wasting time staring at other women soon vanish, as Yuriko becomes putty in your hands, her cheeks hot, her red eyes wild with arousal, her lips eagerly sucking your fingers each time you push food into her mouth, her toes starting to caress your legs back.

When you finish your meal, the two of you head back to the car, and Yuriko doesn't quite hop on your cock, but it's obvious she wants to, by the way she's eyeing you up and down, her lips parted with arousal.

You let your hands run along her inner thigh, teasing her sex, brushing along her pale skin. She breathes. "Close the privacy screen," you whisper, and she reaches over, clumsily trying and failing to hit the button before doing so. Your hands run up to her breast, groping it, and she sighs in pleasure at your touch, her eyes wild with lust. You realize, as you tease and play with her, trying to get her to beg, that the reason she isn't asking isn't that she doesn't want it - it's that she's worried you'll reject her.

Ridiculous as that may be. You lean forward, kissing her lips, pushing her body back and down onto the seats, pinning her as you get atop her. Your tongue meets hers, warring in your mouth, and she sputters a little as an orgasm runs through her body, making her squirm beneath you, hips bucking, back arching. When she finishes, you pull back, gently caressing her cheek. "Do you want to fuck?" You ask. She nods. "How?"

"Luh, like this," she says. You nod, leaning over her to kiss her again. Her fingers reach down for your pants, pulling at them awkwardly, trying to tug them down.

You help her out, pulling down your pants, letting your hard cock pop out. She sighs in relief as she stares at your erect dick, fingers absently reaching out for it, stroking it as she does so, her eyes flicking up to you as if to make sure she's doing a good job. You smile down at her, earning a blush and a smile in return, and push her dress up past her waist, pushing her panties to one side before simply slamming your cock inside, making her squeak.

"You're so incredibly sexy," you breathe out as you hold yourself inside her, grinding your cock against her insides. She squeaks and writhes a bit on your cock as you hold her hips, keeping yourself inside her. "I wanted to be buried in your cunt all evening," you breathe out and her cheeks burn hot with a mix of embarrassment. "I had to stop myself from just bending you over the table and taking you right there."

"R-really?" She sputters out, and you use your grip on her hips to force her to twist and turn this way and that. You nod, enjoying the feeling of her inner walls shifting around your dick, effectively massaging you.

"When you suckled on my fingers as I fed you shrimp, I just wanted to shove my fingers into your mouth and start playing with your tongue until you came, and then grab you and force you under the table to suck me off." Her cheeks are red as she lewdly stares up at you, happy to be praised in such a direct and straightforward way. "But I didn't, because I care about you that much."

"A~ah," she breathes out, her eyelashes fluttering a little. Your hands slide up her flanks, your fingers reaching for her breasts, groping them through her dress, making her squeak in surprise.

"This tits are absolutely amazing, too," you tell her, leaning down to kiss at the valley of her cleavage, making her wriggle and squirm on your dick even further, her cunt squeezing and massaging your manhood. You suckle at the bared, pale flesh, making her pant and orgasm at last, the sweet milking of your dick my her ecstatic innards adding to your pleasure even as she moans out her own. "Your pussy feels so great," you add, from between her breasts, kissing your way up her neck to her mouth, sliding your tongue into it, making her luxuriously moan into your mouth as she orgasms.

Your tongues war in her mouth as you start to pump inside her properly, slow thrusts at first, but quickly upping in pace as she offers no complaint besides locking her legs around your hips to try to drag you further inside on each thrust. Her tongue batters limply at yours, trying to slither up towards your palate; your own pushes past, rubbing the inside of her lower gums, making her squirm at the feeling, her eyelashes fluttering, a moan escaping her lips into your mouth as she orgasms again.

You pop your lips off hers, admiring her features. "Even once we're married and we're able to have sex every day, it won't be enough," you growl, and she smiles, happy even in the throes of her orgasm. "Call me darling," you tell her. "Call me your darling husband."

"D-da-darling," she manages to stammer out, struggling to speak from the sheer force of your jackhammering pounding. You grip her hips once more, holding her in place as you fuck her absolutely senseless, enjoying the exquisite feeling of her orgasming over and over again. All that she manages to give you in response is desperately eager legs gripping and holding you against her and a sputtering of "darling," "husband," and "love." Once, she even throws in a "wife" for good measure.

Your fingers slide down from her hips to her ass, groping the flesh of it, enjoying its exquisite feeling. "You're so incredibly sexy," you breathe. "The fact that you don't know it just makes you even sexier. You have a knockout body, a lewd personality, and you love sharing in my harem. What isn't there to like?" She just moans incoherently in response. "That's right. There's nothing not to like about you." You lean back down, slurping hungrily on the bare flesh of her tits, making her moan and pant, fingers reaching up for your head, digging into your hair with desperate energy.

You fuck her with relentless force for what feels like hours, enjoying as she orgasms again and again on your cock. The fact that the car eventually stops - presumably at her house - is the only reason you have to suspect it hasn't actually been hours. Soon after that point, you let go inside her, groaning as you fill her up with your cum, her body shaking in sympathetic orgasm as she sputters up at you, incoherent from the force and pleasure of your fucking.

When you're completely spent inside her, you tenderly pull out, putting her panties back in place and flicking down her dress, pulling up your own pants, before taking a seat besides her head and gently stroking her hair. She smiles sleepily. "We're at your place now, Yuriko," you tell her, in a sweet voice.

She nods, breathing heavily, and after a minute or so, rises from her place in your lap and gets out of the car. "This was, very nice, Nanashi," she says, still catching her breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I did too," you tell her. "A lot." She blushes at that and practically runs off to the house.

You have Shiiro drive you home, and take the chance to get changed into something other than your school uniform for your upcoming date with Mariko.

You decide on something light and sporty; shorts and a t-shirt, pretty much. You text Mariko as you get changed.

We're going clubbing.

Roger.

When you're dressed, you make sure to wipe down your glasses and take a moment to steady yourself and think things through before collecting Mariko.

Mariko is in her room, looking herself over in a mirror. She's wearing a black skirt that reaches about halfway down her thighs, a pair of black heels, and a crop top. She absently plays with her hair, as if deciding whether it's better up or down. She doesn't notice your arrival, a love song playing fairly loudly over her mp3 player as she tries to decide.

You take a moment to listen to the love song, admiring the view of Mariko's sexy body. She's doing her very best to make herself look good for you, considering each angle. She even briefly tries holding her hair as if it were pigtails, before smiling and shaking her head at the site. The song plays out. "You know what a boy needs? He needs a girl the age he's at. But you want a woman, and I don't know what to do with that. Your body's fine, your lips are so smooth, but baby, people think I'm your Mom when you give me a smooch."

"Your hair looks cute done up," you tell her, making her jump.

"Oh, Nanashi," she says, as she reaches for a bit of ribbon, pulling her hair into a ponytail as she speaks. "Didn't hear you come in."

"Probably because of the mp3 player," you tell her. "What's the song about? It may give me ideas."

"Oh, it's nothing," she says, hurriedly, moving to turn it off.

The chorus of the song plays out, "You're hot for me, you want it so bad, you may be young, dumb, and full of-" she shuts it off at that point, glancing your way.

"It's just, ah, a love song," she says, with a wave of her hand, her cheeks very slightly pink. "Let's go clubbing," she says, heels clack-clacking against the floor as she heads out of the room. You follow after Mariko, shutting the door of the room and following after her as she heads outside. "Taking your car, right?" She asks.

"Yep," you tell her, getting ahead of her to hold open the door. Shiiro cracks open his own door, getting in the car, and you and Mariko sit across from one another in the car, Mariko absently playing with an errant couple strands of her hair.

"I don't want people to think you're my mom when we kiss," you tell her, and she blushes as she realizes you heard what she was listening to. You reach for her hand. "I'm thinking that when we're out tonight that I should let everyone know that this sexy older woman is my girlfriend," you say, giving her hand a quick squeeze. "For example, I could kiss you like this," you say, leaning forward, letting your lips meet hers, your tongue forcing its way into her mouth.

Her cheeks flush with heat, and you let your hands run along her back, feeling out her tense, muscular form. She hums back into your mouth, hands awkwardly coming up for your back, running along it as well; soon thereafter, you pull back. "So?" You ask. "What do you think?"

"A-ah, it sounds, nice," she says, blushing a bit. You smile at her, taking her in yours once more, giving it a squeeze.

You soon reach your destination, pulling her with you as you step out of the car, letting your hand wrap around her waist, fingers reaching downward a bit, tentatively groping the flesh of her muscular, toned ass through her skirt. "You are my sexy girlfriend today," you tell her, real energy in your voice. "Now, let's go dance and enjoy ourselves."

The club has some local pop music, catchy and fast-paced as it pounds in your ears. Mariko's own hand slides down to grope your ass back.

You move to the dance floor, letting your hands run along her sides as you turn to face her. The music pounds, and the two of you dance to the rhythm of the beat. Her sensual, muscular body sways, and you can tell your dad really picked out a looker, your gaze running from her lovely face down to her buxom breasts to her toned abs and her muscular butt and thighs without ever seeing anything it doesn't like. She smiles as she catches you looking, waving her body a bit in your face, going so far as to turn around and grind her butt into your groin, surprising you with the forwardness.

With the level of noise, you can't really hear her too well, but words are unnecessary when there's this much lust on display. You push your body against hers, kissing her here and there, fingers gripping and groping her ass, her own gripping your back as she pushes back against you. Your makeout/dance routine goes on for what feels like an eternity, until you're parched from working up a sweat dancing, her own eyes glittering, her lips curled up in a smile as she takes your hand and guides you to a table.

You're surprised by the forwardness when you feel her toes on your calf, and you don't have the chance to respond in kind before a waiter comes by, Mariko making absent conversation with him about the menu before picking something out. You're distracted enough to pay approximately zero attention to any of it. "And you, sir?" The waiter asks.

"He'll just have the water, and we'll share the rest," Mariko tells him, and the waiter nods, heading off. Her toes find their way up to your groin, teasing your cock. "You like an older lady, I take it?" She asks, with a little smile.

"I don't like you for your age. You're sexy, fun, and wild, and that's a combination that doesn't come up often. I want to enjoy you to the fullest tonight."

"I'll bet."

"Besides," you say, with a casual shrug, "you like having a younger boyfriend, too."

She blushes a little, glancing about as if suddenly aware she's in public. "Maybe I like you in particular," she says. "You're a good kid, Nanashi," she says, with a tilt of her head.

"I like you in particular too," you tell her. "A match made in heaven."

She snorts. "Yeah, or another place."

The waiter arrives with the food, some finger food for you and Mariko to enjoy as you chit-chat, and she takes a little ball of fried cheese or somesuch into her mouth, before offering one bit to you, hand feeding it to you. "Enjoy being fed by your employee, Nanashi?" She asks, as she pushes the little ball into your mouth. You chew it appreciatively, enjoying the salty, cheesy taste of it.

After you swallow, you speak. "Enjoying being fed by my girlfriend... and concubine," you say. "I think we both know what my mother wants your place to be in this family, but what are your thoughts?"

She gives you a melancholic smile. "As long as I get three squares a day and Momo's taken care of, I can put up with anything."

"Let me rephrase that, then. What do you want out of this relationship?"

She pauses a moment, then shrugs. "I mean, your dad's going to come back and things are going to go back to the way they used to be. I like this kind of stuff. It's nice, being doted on. I guess being a girlfriend again ain't so bad."

"When we started spending more time together, it seemed as though 'the way things used to be' wasn't making you very happy. Are you really okay with going back to it?"

She shrugs. "It's not about okay. Your dad's a decent man, and Momo's doing better as his bastard than she would as another man's daughter. A job isn't fun every hour of the day, but you do it anyway." She stretches a little, showing off her tits in the process, picking up another bit of cheese and offering it to you. You take it, letting her push it onto your tongue with one finger. "I love my little girl. It's one kind of work or another to take care of her, and what your dad expects out of me isn't a huge deal. A couple hours a work a day, tops."

"With us," you say, redirecting her attention. "You said this 'ain't so bad.' I don't want it to be 'not so bad.' I want it to be better than that."

"Jeez," she says, waving a hand in front of her face. "Calm down, kid. Your dad's gonna come home and this is going to end."

"While it's still going. What can I do to make it better than not so bad?"

"I don't know. Make Kimiko stop hating me?" She shrugs. "Things have been fun."

You lean forward towards her, and she meets your lips with hers, her own movements soft and tender before you pull back. You smile at her.

"Momo has been my cute little sister her entire life. I wouldn't let her be reduced to anything less than what she is, even if my father suddenly tried to kick both of you out. Even Minori would probably fuss, they've been getting along a lot better lately."

"Thanks for the thoughtfulness, Nan-chan," she says, giving you a smile. "But I can't just sit in the house and do literally nothing, even if you will flop on the ground and throw a temper tantrum if your dad tries to kick me out. And being a rich man's mistress is good work if you can get it."

"I want you not to think about what you need to do, but what you want to do," you tell her. "Momo has a lot of people who love her, but you deserve to be loved as well."

She blushes a bit. "Thank you. That's sweet."

"If you were the queen of the world, had all the money you could want, what would you do? For you?"

She tilts her head, as if considering the question. She pops a fried cheese bit in her mouth, chewing it. "Pretty much this, really. Go out on dates. Watch television. Play with Momo a bit. Things like that." She sighs. "You're thinking of this whole thing totally wrong, Nanashi. Like being your father's mistress is something I grin and bear. I've lived my whole life grinning and bearing things, being a kept women is, at its absolute worst, like taking out the garbage: yeah it's a little effort, but you can't just let the garbage pile up. Most of the time it's just enjoying getting fucked or taking sexy pictures of myself for my lover. It's not some strenuous thing being foisted on me."

"Don't worry," you tell her. "I'm not imagining you're some downtrodden damsel. I just want to help you make your life that little bit better," you explain. "Here, hypothetical question," you say, offering her one of the cheese balls as you speak, feeding it into her mouth. "If you had to fuck your teenage boyfriend, would you have any preference on where? Drive out of town so you can scream as loud as you want? Fuck in the bathroom of the club? Be plowed into your bed until the mattress begs for mercy? Something different altogether?"

She blushes, a gentle smile on her face as she chews the cheese. "That last one sounds nice. The bed fucking," she notes.

"Then I'll make it happen," you tell her, leaning over to kiss her again. You finish off the meal before having Shiiro drive you home, and take her up to her bedroom. Her hot little club outfit looks damn fine on her as you follow her into the house, admiring her sculpted butt. In her room, you close the door behind you and get ready to fuck.

You grab her by the hips, arresting her movement towards the bed. She glances over her shoulder at you as one hand slides down, flipping up her skirt, her muscular buttocks delicious to look at and feel; you give them a quick grope, squeezing the firm flesh, before turning her around to face you.

Without even needing to be told, her hands reach for your shorts, pulling them down, letting your hard cock pop out. You take hold of her panties, pushing them to one side, and simply direct your cock into her. She sighs, resting her chin on your shoulder, and you grip one muscular thigh and lift it up, making her grip onto you for balance as you start to fuck her standing. "You dress great," you tell her, a whisper in her ear. "Perfect concubine wear, you never take much undressing before I can get inside you."

She blushes a little at that. "You go from lovey dovey girlfriend talk to concubine so quick," she tells you.

You kiss at her neck briefly. "That's because you're both," you tell her, and her cheeks heat up. "And I accept both, too," you add, pumping up inside her, making her squeak in surprise. "I think you're a good mother who looks out for her daughter, and a sexy lady whose job right now is to bounce on my dick." You kiss at her neck softly. "And that is so, incredibly, hot," you breathe in her ear, making her squirm a little on your dick, her cunt squeezing your manhood as she shifts her weight.

You fuck her like that for a while, gently thrusting up and down, gripping her thigh and her hip as you fuck her standing. Her fingers cling to your shoulders, helping hold her upright, and her body quivers a bit as her one leg on the ground struggles to keep her balanced. Your lips seek out her neck, kissing it tenderly, suckling at the flesh, gently adding to her pleasure, and she orgasms soon enough, her fingers clawing at your skin as she holds herself tight against you, firm, full breasts pressed into your chest as she lets out a moan of pleasure.

You enjoy the feeling, her sex squeezing and milking your cock, her breath hot in your ear as she struggles to stay upright. Her juices practically drool down on your cock, and at last you push her down onto the bed, her body sagging in relief as she flops on her back. You get atop her immediately, thrusting your cock into her waiting sex, making her hiss in surprise. You lean over her, pressing your tongue into her mouth, grunting as you fuck her, gripping her legs and pounding her wet sex with relentless force.

Her own hands come up for your shirt, tugging and pulling at it, giving her a brief moment of respite from your frantic, energetic kiss as she peels it off and tosses it aside, before you go right back to slurping on her tongue. Her movements are enthusiastic, her legs locking around your hips as you fuck her, her breath hot in your mouth as you enjoy her sexy body, her powerful muscles helping serve to add to your pleasure. Your hands run along her toned stomach, reaching up for her breasts, groping them through the fabric of her crop top and then simply peeling that away, tossing it aside, leaving her topless beneath you.

Your lips kiss down her neck to her breasts as you continue to thrust inside her, soon nibbling lightly on her nipple, glancing up at her occasionally as you fuck her. She moans, biting her lower lip, fingers digging into your scalp, legs dragging you deeper into her, before she explodes in orgasm, her juices splashing on your groin and stomach as she comes hard.

You pound her relentlessly, and she loves every second, the faintest hint of the delicious, sweet taste of her milk dabbing out onto your tongue as you suck on her breasts. It adds an intriguing sensation to the entire affair, a vaguely maternal bent to the otherwise frantic rutting you're giving your concubine. You lean up off her breast, then, groping both her tits, staring down at her lewdly as you do. "Tell me whose concubine you are right now," you command, making her blush. You give her tits a squeeze when she doesn't answer. "Tell me."

"Yours," she says, before orgasming beneath you, her cunt squeezing and milking your cock, making you sigh, burying your cock to the base inside her, grinding your dick at the entrance to her womb as her body works overtime to make you impregnate her. You don't stop, though, continuing to fuck her, making her orgasm again and again, her body writhing on your cock. You demand she tell you that she's your girlfriend, that she's your sexy MILF concubine, that her job in the house right now is to sexually pleasure you on command, that she's happy that you're fucking her - even that she loves your cock, at one point.

By the time you finally do ejaculate inside her, her sighs and hot, heaving breaths are erotic noise cast about in the air, her fingers digging absently at your shoulders as she holds you tight against her, your lips on her neck. The sensation of you coming inside her makes her sputter, her body twitching a bit in sympathetic orgasm.

When you finish coming, you pull out, flopping onto the bed alongside her, and she soon curls up atop you, resting her head on your chest. You absently brush your fingers through her hair before both of you fall asleep like that.

30