Epilogue – Day 877: Graduation
1.9k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You wake up to the feeling of Terumi and Setsuko's lips and tongues on your cock. Both of them are in maid uniforms, a light bulge on Terumi's stomach to show off her new pregnancy (one she's particularly giddy to have gotten). The two girls lean up in practiced synchronicity to speak as one. "Good morning, Nanashi-sama. Your maids are going to take care of you today!" They then lean back down, Setsuko blushing a little, Terumi ravenously slurping on your dick.

The cuddle pile on your bed is rather exaggerated. Noriko rests her head on your chest, wearing just a simple black bra and panties as she cuddles up on you. Kimiko mirrors the movement on your other side. She's woken up, but is not yet wearing her glasses, instead simply smiling dotingly up at you as she kisses her way up your chest to your neck.

Kayo is behind Noriko, wrapped around the smaller girl like a security blanket; Yuriko rests behind Kimiko, gripping your mother's breasts and moaning in her sleep as they leave her grasp.

It's an exquisite wake up call, all in all.

When you finally splash your cum all over Terumi and Setsuko's faces, the two women hurriedly move to slurp it up, scooping it off one another's faces, Terumi following up with decadent licks along the older MILF's features. Setsuko leans up once she's done, smiling dotingly down at you. "I'm really happy that I got to experience this with you, Nanashi," she says, reaching for your hand and squeezing it.

"Me too, Master," Terumi adds, slurping your dick into her mouth in a single stroke as her own personal demonstration of love and lust, gurgling around it a little as she stares up at you with a wanton, sexual expression.

Your mother eventually takes up a position straddling you, having gone to sleep naked; the process wakes up Yuriko who looks on with lust as your cock enters your mother's cunt, your mother's wicked smile. You reach for Yuriko's lovely platinum blonde hair, dragging her into a sensual kiss, your tongue entering her mouth and making her shudder a little as you start to make out with the pervert. Her eyes go entirely to you, her hand running along your chest.

Eventually, Noriko wakes up, kissing your chest as she does so, turning her gaze up to you. "You look very sexy when you are making out with Yuriko," Noriko says, in her dull monotone. "Recall how initially, she was more attracted to Terumi than you. Who is she more attracted to now, do you think?"

You pull Yuriko off your lips, and she pants noisily. "You, Nanashi," she breathes out, almost delirious with pleasure, and you push back into a kiss. Noriko gently smiles at the scene.

Your wakeups always go something like this, a lewd pile-on of sex, every girl getting a chance to ride your cock in one way or another. Kayo's intense reverse missionary, Noriko's monotonic blowjobs (and assfuckings, and cowgirl rides), Yuriko's deliriously lewd drooling cowgirl; each girl has her own unique style, her own way of fucking that adds to your pleasure.

Kayo's particularly insistent today as she rides you, teeth nibbling on your bottom lip, eyes lusty. "You're graduating today," she breathes out, and you nod. "I want to have another child with you, Nan-chan," she says, with finality in her voice. "Once you graduate, you'll knock me up, won't you?" You nod quickly, and she pants a little in response, kissing you with full force, her tongue invading your mouth.

Your hands grope at her butt, the two of you surrounded by some of your other lovers, most of whom watch with arousal as you make out with Terumi's mother. She's a frantic, impassioned lover, an eager wife and mother, her fingers gripping your shoulders, running along your chest, nipples scraping at your bare skin as she rides you like a maniac.

When you're finished up, you go to the bath with Noriko, your littlest girlfriend leaning backwards against you as she lets you wash her up. "When I go to university to study engineering, will you miss me?" She asks.

"I'll see you every day."

"You will see me less."

"I will miss seeing you as much as I used to," you tell her, running your hand slowly down her stomach to her sex, teasing her lower lips. She smiles and shudders against you a little as you start to play with her body, fingers slipping inside her.

At the breakfast table, Minori and Momo both compete with you for your attention, both girls having gotten quite a bit bustier over the past couple years. They lean against you, Momo squeezing in tight, her hand stroking your cock, and when Minori sees her doing it, she hurriedly tries to do the same, both girls serving as a pleasant distraction from your meal. You quietly slip a finger into Minori's butt, but with how sensitive she is back there, any secrecy or quietness about it quickly vanishes, as she openly drools and shudders, making Momo laugh a little, a hint of sadism in her voice.

"You're such a butt slut, Minori."

"I, I'm not," Minori hurriedly pants out, as you play with her ass. The other girls at the table mostly ignore the goings on. Minori's eye twitches, her cheeks burning, as she nears an anal orgasm.

"I can tell you're getting fucked in the butt, Minori," Momo teases. "He's fingering your ass right now."

"You shouldn't bully Minori so much," you say, taking your other hand and unzipping your pants, gripping the back of Momo's head. She smiles as you push her down into your groin, immediately starting to suck you off. So many women means you need to be thoughtful of pleasing them when you get the chance, and Momo's head bouncing up and down in your groin is certainly a fun sight to enjoy as you glance across the table.

Yuriko's staring with wanton lust, and Terumi has quietly put one hand in Yuriko's groin, absently fingering her Mistress, making the young woman - your bride-to-be, in but a few short weeks - shudder a little, a dollop of drool splashing down onto her thighs.

Taking the car to school has become a bit of an orgy. Yuriko, Terumi, Noriko, and yourself make for a potent pile of lust and sexual debauchery, especially since Terumi's sex drive seems to have ascended into overdrive with her new pregnancy (something you wouldn't have thought possible, given her already insanely high sex drive).

At graduation, Terumi happily rubs her belly, proud that she's the first of all your classmate girlfriends to get knocked up, eager to become a stay-at-home concubine and homemaker. Chou shows up to watch, her own belly bulging a little with her first kid. Fumiko sits next to her, looking slightly awkward as her best friend happily waves to you when you're called up. "Go get 'em, Nanashi!" Chou shouts loudly enough to get a few looks, but she doesn't care in the slightest.

All your girls are going to come home with you for a large party, except Amaya-sensei, who you meet for one last quickie in Room 42, where she frantically jerks you off with one hand. "Tomorrow I won't be your student any more," you whisper in her ear.

"I'm happy to hear that," she breathes out, voice thick with lust. "I'll be seeing more of you, I hope." You nod as her fingers run up and down your length, and she licks her lips. "And Mari-chan too."

"I'll make sure you get the chance," you say, twisting her head to kiss you, making her moan into your mouth. She manages to come from the kiss before you splash your load across the floor, and she sighs and withdraws from the kiss once you start to ejaculate.

"Men produce more sperm when they're with multiple women, did you know that?" She asks, with a mild smile. You nod, and she licks her lips clean of your cocksweat, staring you dead in the eyes. She gently caresses your cheek and gives you one last kiss before you have to go.

At home, your mother's set up the table for all nineteen of you - you, and your eighteen girlfriends. She sits to one side of you, and Yuriko to the other. Naohiro - Setsuko's second child, your first - is quietly sitting in his mother's lap, almost two years old now, his bright eyes big as he looks around the table happily. His older sister - your first girlfriend - absently pats his head. "You are very cute, Naohiro," she says, in a total deadpan.

Chou chats loudly with Fumiko about the latter's success as a fencer. "It's totally great for you, I'm happy for you, Fumi-chan," she says, leaning over to peck Fumiko's cheek, making your older sister blush a little. "And, hey, you're happy for me too, right?" She says, grabbing Fumiko's hand and putting it on her belly.

"Yeah, I am."

"It's kind of funny, there's no way I would've gotten pregnant if I'd still been on my feet, you know? Like, it's kind of an obstacle to athletics, having to lug this around," she notes, patting her belly. "But, hey, maybe it was for the best. I get a rich boyfriend who thinks I'm super sexycute, and he knocked me up young, too." She gives you a brilliant smile and a wave. "This is your second kid growing in here, right?"

"Ah, yeah," you agree. Now that you're graduating from high school, you're going to start providing all the mothers among your girlfriends with new children - Kimiko, Mariko, Kayo. You decided to delay until afterwards, just to make sure you were on your feet before you started pumping out too many kids, but you wound up caving to Chou and knocking her up early. You can't say you regret it, though. Three kids is probably better than the six to twelve you would have had by now if you'd been trying.

Kimiko speaks up. "Mariko," she says, glancing over at your older concubine, who jerks up in her seat a little, like a soldier being called in for command. "You haven't had sex with Nanashi yet today, have you?"

"No, Kimiko-sama," she says.

Kimiko glances at you expectantly. "If you want, I'd love to get a blowjob from you in front of all my girlfriends," you tell Mariko with a smile. She blushes a little, starting to move to go under the table. "Could you give us all a strip show first? I love showing you off."

Mariko blushes a little brighter at that, but nods, quickly stripping off to the definite viewing delight of Yuriko and a few other lewd looks from the rest of your girlfriends. Once she's naked, she steps over to you, sliding between your legs as she descends to her knees, pulling out your cock and just starting to suck noisily beneath the table. A number of the other girls fidget, clearly wishing they were there - Terumi most obviously, but also Noriko, Raya, Momo, and Reiko.

Girls chat with one another, generally in little duos. Kyoko and Kiyomi chat absently, Kiyomi looking utterly confident and happy with herself, having developed a sense of self confidence from her time as your lover. They're talking about Kiyomi's web novel, which is raking in quite a few donations - enough to pay for her own food - about a young student who finds herself in the harem of a powerful demon lord, and the ensuing drama and romantic conflict.

"What's the plan with that Ayano chick?" Kyoko asks. "Everybody in the comments seems to hate her. I thought she seemed cool, though."

"Oh, well, it's spoilers," she says, and Kyoko nods. "But she's actually one of the greatest swordswomen in Hell, and she'll wind up being the confidant and best friend of the main character. At least, that's the plan right now!"

Kyoko smiles. "Good, glad to hear it," she says.

You glance over at Yuriko, who has Mitsuko next to her, the glasses-wearing girl looking at you with an expression that almost demands attention. "Yuriko, I think Mitsu-chan wants a little attention," you say, making Yuriko glance over at her and start to pet the girl.

"There, there, Mitsu-chan," Yuriko says, already practically drooling. "Nanashi is getting his cock sucked right now, but if you really want to show your value to him, you can get under the table and pleasure his wife." Yuriko licks her lips as Mitsuko descends between her legs, starting to eat out Yuriko as the latter runs her fingers through her hair. "That's it. Tongue left. Tongue right. Suck."

The orders make Mitsuko increasingly fall out of it, gaze turning empty and dull as she sucks at Yuriko's sex. She's gotten into a pattern, and Yuriko certainly enjoys her. Your bride-to-be has difficulties dominating most of the harem - something she clearly wants, but has absolutely no skill at - but Mitsuko and Terumi are such natural submissives that even Yuriko can successfully dominate them, so the three have gotten quite close of late. Yuriko shudders as Mitsuko eats her out, eyes rolling up as she licks her lips in response to the oral attentions.

Reiko's lewd stare is almost endless as she looks at the table, as if she could glare through it to see Mariko's head bobbing on your cock. Sumiko's hand reaches up for her hair, making her snap out of it, blushing. "There is no shame in being attracted to Nanashi-sama," Sumiko says, coolly. "Terumi is certainly lewder than you, as well." Reiko's blush deepens a little.

"Yeah, it's just," Reiko stammers. "It's embarrassing to do it in front of everybody. Terumi's just that lewd, you know?"

"I understand. You might find it helpful to focus on something else. For example, tell me of that game you were recently playing."

"Oh, you mean Legends of Zarune: Valley of Death?" Sumiko smiles and nods. "Well, it's got this cool new mechanic where enemies you kill become ghosts, and you can't kill the ghosts normally, and they can hurt and slow you, but they dissipate come day. But the first night is supernaturally long because of the influence of the villain, Rudan, so you have to really be careful that first day, only kill when you really need to and run away, use some items, that kind of thing. It made a really nifty mechanic. I was hoping it'd last longer, but once you bring the daylight back the first time it seems like the extended night sequences only last like, thirty minutes tops if you're actually trying to finish them. The game's natural day/night cycle is ten minutes," she adds.

Sumiko nods along. "I should try out this game. You speak so highly of it."

"Oh, well, you'd probably want to start with Red Moon. It's not really required, but Valley of Death uses a lot of what it has and expands and improves, so it can be a bit dense to get through."

"Then I will try Red Moon."

"I can lend you my copy, do you have a GoGamer?" Reiko asks.

You turn your attention to Raya and Chanette, who are both quietly watching you get your cock sucked by Mariko at this point, Chanette leaning back to do so, giving you a delicious view of her plentiful tits. Since she's in her future husband's home, Raya's not wearing her aja, letting her dark hair flow freely, a lighter choice of clothes showing off her bust quite well as she smiles at you. "You have such a wonderful harem, Nanashi," Raya says, with a gentle smile.

"Yeah, because I'm in it," Chanette says, her voice almost absent, as she struggles to get a better view of Mariko.

"You could probably simply stand behind him, if you wish to watch so badly, Chan-chan," Raya says.

"Ah, well, I guess," she says, pretending that she doesn't super want to. "I was just kind of curious. I don't see why not, though." She scoots out of her chair and is soon behind you, and you can hear her heavy breathing as she watches Mariko diligently bounce up and down your dick.

By this point, Mariko's expression is unbelievably lewd, your stepmother having come a good dozen times from sucking your cock, and you gently run your fingers through her hair. "You're a very wonderful woman, and I'm proud to be able to show you off to all my girlfriends," you say, making her blush in response. "Isn't she sexy, Chan-chan?"

"A-ah, yeah, she is," Chanette agrees, hurriedly. "I mean, not as sexy as me, of course!"

You smile, dotingly running your fingers through Mariko's hair. "Of course, no one is as sexy as you," you tell Chanette, winking down at Mariko, making your stepmother smile a little, nodding on your dick and bobbing up and down your cock faster in response.

You finally finish inside Mariko's mouth, splattering your cum all over her tongue and palate, spraying so much that she struggles to down it all, some spilling out onto her chin or knees or the floor. She even goes so far as to lick it up from there, tongue cleaning the tile as her cheeks burn, Kimiko looking down on her with an approving smile.

Once the meal is finished, you collect Fumiko, taking her hand and going to the gym. "Let's see your top level fencing techniques," you tell her with a smile, and she smirks at that, quickly getting in her uniform. She, naturally, totally dominates you in only a minute or two. She's been practicing to an Olympic level, you've let the hobby languish to focus on other things.

When she knocks the sword out of your hands on the second bout, rather than let you collect it, she instead snaps her own wooden sword up to your throat, holding you in place. "On your knees," she commands, and you descend. She pushes you onto your back, then, getting atop you, straddling your body, pulling off her mask as she leers down at you. "Wesmeri scum. The only thing your lot are good for is satisfying a woman's sexual needs. If your cock's good enough, I'll let you live." She pulls down your pants, your dick popping out, and she smiles as she undresses herself, soon running her sex along its length. She pins your arms with her hands and starts to ride you with impassioned, lewd energy, panting noisily. "You had better be on the pill," she notes.

"I am," you breathe out, and she smiles wickedly.

You let go inside her soon enough, and she pulls off you, putting on her spats and sports bra. "That was good, Nan-chan," she says, glancing over her shoulder to smile back at you. You pant on the floor, exhausted from the bout and the fucking both, and she smiles a little. She leans over you, tenderly kissing your lips, her glasses lightly clacking against yours as she does so. "You're a good boyfriend," she says, fingers running absently along your chest before she rises again. "I'll, uh, just let you recover. You should go say hi to Chou, and such," she adds, waving her hand a little absently.

This is the damn life, you think, before finally passing out.

There will be several more vignettes about Nanashi's life after graduation, including several impregnation scenes, over the coming weeks; however, the "main story" is now complete.

31