Impregnating Terumi
1.3k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master," Terumi all but purrs as you draw her alongside you into the bedroom, a brilliant smile on her enthusiastic face, purple hair framing her features in a lovely way. You've just got done taking her on a date, and you're off the pill today specifically so you can knock her (among other people) up.

"Terumi," you reply, smiling at her. "I'm going to knock you up today."

She smiles brilliantly at that. "Thank you, Master," she says, her voice eager, her eyes wild. You reach for the bottom of her sleek black dress, pulling it up and tossing it aside, leaving her naked other than a pair of black lingerie. Her breathing is heavy as you eye her up, taking a good look at her full breasts as you do so.

"Stand up straight." Your command is instantly obeyed, Terumi straightening out her body. Your fingers slide along her flanks, reaching up to her tits, groping one in either hand. "These breasts of yours will do great for our future child together," you tell her. She smiles. "Imagine our little one attached to these nice, big tits. They'll probably get even bigger, you know." Terumi shudders a little at those words, and you give her tits an appreciative squeeze. "You like that thought, Terumi? Like the idea of getting even bigger tits to nurse your baby?"

She nods rapidly, panting a little, shifting her weight awkwardly from side to side. "Yes, Master," she says. "I love it. It makes me so wet."

You let your hands slide down from her breasts to her butt, squeezing it in either hand. "You have nice, childbearing hips, too," you tease, before letting your hands leave her body altogether, starting to take off your own clothes. Her eyes seem to eat you up, drinking in every exposed inch of your muscular body, until you're finally naked in front of her, your hard cock drawing her gaze. You adjust your glasses as you look her over. "You're lucky. None of my other classmate-girlfriends are getting to have children as young as you." She shudders. "Say thank you, Terumi."

"Thank you, Master," she breathes out, and you drag her into a rough, hard kiss, slurping on her tongue as she lets you make out with her. You push her down onto the bed, on her backside. "I can't wait for you to make me the mother of your children," Terumi says, her cheeks warm as she lewdly stares up at you. "For my tits to get even bigger, more pleasing to you and my baby both." She sounds like she's about three inches from squealing.

You get atop her, taking hold of her hips, and simply rip off her panties before slamming your cock into her waiting cunt without further ado. She immediately comes, twitching, her back arching, her full breasts shown off, her perky nipples seeming to beg you to lick and bite them. You don't hesitate for a moment, roughly pounding away, fucking her hard, making her come quick and fast. "I'm going to knock you up," you breathe in her ear, as her breasts bounce up and down, her nipples teasing your bare chest as they do so. She moans in response, her fingers coming up to claw at your backside as you fuck away at her.

"Please, knock me up," she manages to get out, "Master," she adds, hurriedly. You smile at that, fucking away, enjoying her hot young body twisting and writhing on your cock. "Give me your babies, I want to have my Master's babies like a good concubine should," she notes.

You bite at her ear, nibbling at the cartilage as you fuck away, as you enjoy her hot young body, and her ability to speak rapidly declines from the force, only stuttered sputters escaping her lips. "Who do you think I should knock up after you?" You breathe out. She moans in pleasure, another orgasm rushing through her body, her breasts pressing against your chest. "I was thinking I could knock up Yuriko with you lying right next to her... wife and mistress side by side, while the wife gets knocked up with my heir. What do you think of that?"

Her fingers claw at your backside with frantic energy, her eyes rolled up, as she orgasms yet again. You let her coax you past the point of no return, bottoming out inside her with a long groan, enjoying the feeling of her hot sex on your cock, her juices splashing all over your thighs and stomach as she comes in a sympathetic orgasm of her own, eyes rolling up. You take hold of the back of her head and drag her into a rough, passionate kiss, your tongue sliding into her mouth, her whole being seeming to shake in an almost religious ecstasy, eyes rolled up.

When you break off the kiss, you let her lie down, panting on the bed, her cheeks warm as she stares lovingly up at you, her fingers sliding along her bare stomach. "Thank you, Master," she breathes out, closing her eyes, taking deep breaths through her nose. "Hopefully you've already knocked me up."

"Why hope?" You tease, making her expression shift in confusion for a moment before you grip her hips and start to fuck her again, making her jerk and sputter in pleasure as your hard cock starts to force its way ever deeper into her tight cunt. "Let's make absolutely certain."

She smiles giddily at that, her fingers reaching for your back again as you fuck her up and down your cock with severity and force, enjoying her hot body. She squeals with each progressive orgasm, juices splashing onto you again and again, her cunt working your cock over like she was trying to give you a dedicated handjob. "Once you're pregnant," you breathe out, as you fuck her, "I'm not going to be able to be as rough with you. So I'll be expecting absolutely top tier blowjobs every day, with you waking me up, naked and kneeling by the bedside, so I can see your pregnancy progress."

"Y-y-y-yes, Master," she stammers out as you pound her cunt, gripping her thighs and pulling her legs up so her ankles rest on your shoulder, mating pressing her into the bed as you fuck away. Her expression is erotic, eyes wild with lust, cheeks hot with arousal as you twist her up like a pretzel. Your lips press against hers once more, your tongue slipping into her mouth, teasing her palate and tongue, just roughly fucking her.

You come like that in her for the second time, and the third, and the fourth, your semen splashing out so thick and heavy that it seems almost impossible to stop coming, her cunt seeming to beg you to just spill out every last drop in your balls. You don't stop, though, fucking away, flipping her onto her backside and pounding her doggy style, one hand reaching for her breast and squeezing it, the other slipping down to her cunt, playing with her clit and lower lips as you fuck away.

"I'm going to fuck you until your belly swells just from my semen alone," you tell her, making her moan, her cheek pressed against the bed. "Once you're knocked up, you're going to keep a thorough diary of every change your body goes through, so you can help all my other girls."

"Wh-whatever, you, wish, Master," she pants out, before coming again, squirting all over the bed, your plentiful cum starting to spill out a little. You shift her body this way and that as you fuck her, twisting her around as you orgasm inside her again and again, as her cunt gets so full of your cum that it just sloshes out needlessly. Ten orgasms become twenty, and you find a seemingly endless supply of ejaculate to spray all over her waiting womb, her eyes rolling up as she gladly lets you use her like that, smiling and giggling as you come.

After your twenty-second orgasm, you twist her up back into a mating press to make absolutely certain that when you finish she's as full as can be, and rather than fucking her, you just hold your cockhead inside her, staring down at her with an intense expression. "Jerk me off, Terumi," you command. She blushes but nods, holding that position, reaching for your cock, slender, delicious fingers stroking up and down your length, jerking you off. Her eyes stare up at you adoringly, begging you to ejaculate once more, her belly already bulging a bit from the load of cum that's been deposited inside her, the bed an absolute mess from the excess spilling out, her thighs drenched with your cum and hers.

You let out one last, thick load inside her waiting womb, filling her up to the brim as she holds that lewd half-mating pressed position, fingers stroking your cock. She smiles as she sees you come, quietly waiting for you to finish your load, and at last you pull out. She holds herself in position. "I can't wait for my belly to swell with your child," she notes, rubbing her stomach, her expression almost exhausted from all the sex.

You're pretty spent yourself.

You lie down next to Terumi, wrapping your arms around her as she struggles to hold that position. Eventually she does wind up letting her legs fall down, but you just kiss her cheek and snuggle in to sleep together, and a soft smile runs across her lips.

20