Merry Christmas
2.4k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Christmas uses human instinct to encourage spending. When someone does something good for you, you naturally want to respond in kind - this is widely used by countless scam artists, religious institutions, and salesmen in general. Thus, when you create a social expectation of gift-giving, human reciprocity kicks in to cause people to buy things not just for themselves, but for everyone they know. Even if you would never buy anything for yourself given the opportunity, you're encouraged to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on others and - if the system operates properly - receive similar quantities of money in return.

Businesses rely on Christmas sales to avoid bankruptcy - this is its primary function, and why it is so fiercely defended by the government and cultural warriors. You never hear about a "war on Thanksgiving" or a "war on Easter," but Christmas lines people's pockets, so of course they defend it, just like a worker will desperately defend access to their paycheck from a boss trying to steal it from them.

When you're a child, of course, you just get presents without giving anything of substance in return. Your disconnection from the economy means that Christmas seems so wonderful to you, which in turn creates a series of emotional connections that help you coast into spending large amounts of money as an adult on gifts for friends, family members, coworkers, etc. Like any child, I enjoyed the parts of Christmas I was able to appreciate, but once I became an adult and started being expected to give people Christmas presents (and therefore spend significant amounts of money), I've become less positive about the holiday.

I did, however, expect this Christmas to be unusually good. Mostly because I was fucking basically everybody that I knew well enough to get a gift, so sex could be the gift, or at least a core part of the gift, or the gift could in some way make sex better down the line (which was ultimately a gift to myself).

There was actually an office party for Christmas at Star Heroic, which was the only thing that really filled me with any concern about the pleasantness of the holiday season this time around - after all, office parties normally sucked. I did hope that it would turn out to be better than expected, if only for the fact that everybody was a literal superhero, except me and a handful of other employees.

* * *

This wasn't Lope's first Christmas party at Star Heroic, but it was her first Christmas party as a real employee. She'd only turned eighteen this year, and before that, she'd been just an intern, getting some training and mentorship from experienced heroes and heroines, but not really able to actually be part of the team. Just a kid, like Xico, except her power was only any good in a fight, which she was barred from participating in.

Now, though? Now she was the equal of all these people. She looked around for the guys - the man-meat at Star Heroic was off the charts, even if the guys were mostly ten years or more her senior. Hank was fucking hnnng, and unmarried somehow (you'd have figured some chick would've put that on lock, for fuck's sake), Alexios had sexy monsterboy vibes, Roger was a fucking hot slut, and there were the married guys too that she could still ogle. She spotted Stitch, apparently doing the same thing as her, albeit with a single minded focus on Roger.

"Yo-ho, Stitch," Lope said, grinning at the doggirl. She offered her fist for a pound, and Stitch dutifully handed it over, knuckle smacking against knuckle for a moment. "So you live at Roger's, huh?" She asked.

"I'm a tenant," Stitch said. "But we live in the same building."

"Yeah, but he owns the building," Lope said, and Stitch nodded at that, maybe something like a smile tugging at her dog lips. "So he's like, your sexy landlord."

"It's not really that sexy," Stitch said. "I mean, in itself," she corrected.

"Yeah, but you get to fuck him whenever, which is sexy, right?"

That made Stitch's cheeks color a little. The chick could act like such a badass bitch (and she was, literally iced an alternate universe US President), but then whenever Lope brought up Roger, she got like this. It was pretty cute, but she got why Roger clearly didn't plan on wifing Stitch. For one, he could wife Xico instead, and Stitch was nice, but Xico was Lope's best friend. For two, the face, y'know? "I... do, yes," Stitch agreed, after a moment.

"Man. Fuck. I should've started renting like Xico did," Lope said, letting out a long sigh. "Now it's all full up."

"It is?" Stitch asked, her brow furrowing. "There are six units..." She counted off on her fingers for a moment, stopping at five. "Who's the sixth?"

"What, is it open? Did he lie? Did Xico lie?" She asked, baffled by the idea that the units weren't all filled.

"I mean, I never see the sixth unit used..." Stitch said. "Maybe somebody's renting it without using it?"

"Who would do that? What sort of monster would do something like that, huh?" Lope demanded. "Goddd it was like ten thousand a year or whatever, but I'm living with my mom which is zero, so I couldn't justify it to myself. I'm so dumb!" She clonked herself on the side of the head. "Getting to fuck Roger in the morning and night would be, just, fuck me."

"I mean, he can't - there are four women living with him. He's not always available."

"Yeah, yeah," Lope said, with a wave of her hand.

* * *

Esther was playing table tennis with Tsuru when she spotted Roger out of the corner of her vision. She'd really been struggling to come up with an appropriate date for him - she was half-considering just inviting him over for dinner and following it up with whatever. Tsuru, of course, noticed her momentary distraction and purposefully bounced the ball the opposite direction, but Esther was an old hand with a young woman's reflexes, so she snapped her wrist to flick the ball right back despite Tsuru's attempt to cheat.

"It's not cheating," Tsuru said, even as the ball went past her. "If it's cheating for me to use my powers, then it's cheating for you to use yours, granny. So get out some dentures and a cane," she said, sticking out her tongue at Esther.

Esther would have gone back to crushing Tsuru, but honestly, she'd rather speak to Roger. She had wanted to do something romantic and thoughtful, so she figured picking his thoughts on the subject would be best. (She was more than aware that Roger was sexually active with about a dozen other women - but this was the twenty-first century, you had to get used to that sort of thing if you were going to live here.) She abandoned the table tennis game with only a quick, "Bye, Tsuru," before walking right over to Roger. "Roger," she said, taking his hand in hers and gently kissing the back of his knuckles. "Sorry, I haven't been able to pick something out for you. I wanted to do something romantic, but I just worried I'd waste your time." Expressing the way that romantic gestures made you feel uncertainty or awkwardness, and that was the reason they weren't coming out left and right, was always a good strategy with men.

Roger let out a small, awkward laugh at that. "I actually had a similar concern," he admitted, making Esther arch one eyebrow. "I wasn't even sure you'd prefer a romantic idea to a different one," he admitted.

"What's my other option?" She asked, playfully.

Roger leaned into her at that point, leaning down towards her, his lips tantalizingly close to her ear, his breath just brushing across her bare skin - "Sex."

She blinked at that, somewhat surprised - men really were different in this era, weren't they? "We've had sex before, handsome," she pointed out, letting her hand trail along his chest.

"It would be however you wanted it," he said, clearly getting into it in his own right. She did like this exciting note to him - a sort of bad boy thing, at odds with his normally pretty dour, professional mien. It reminded her of an old boyfriend from back in the 70s, when the sexual revolution had just started kicking off. "So, Esther? How do you want it?"

She wanted to tease him just a little on the subject, so she said the dirtiest thing that came to mind - "Anal in that closet, then, darling." She affected an exaggerated drawl on the last word, and she fully expected him to laugh at her obvious joke - instead, he just nodded, reaching down for her butt and giving it a squeeze.

"Let's go, then," he told her, and while she almost wanted to take it back, she was honestly too surprised (and aroused) by his utter willingness to do so.

She headed into the closet alongside him, with him closing and locking the door behind them. It was a small supply closet, and he just gripped her hips and spun her around, showing off that take-charge side of his that was definitely sexy in its own way, popping open the button on the front of her pants. "You sure you don't want any foreplay?" She asked, as he started to pull down her pants. "It can be rough without it," she said, worried he wouldn't enjoy himself.

He paused at that. "Ah, yeah, I guess we should lube me up," he said. "Don't want it to hurt," he said, humming as he glanced around. "Almost forgot, sorry."

She didn't really know what he was apologizing for - the laps in memory, probably? Either way, she just turned back around and got on her knees. There was always one classic source of lube for anal, and she knew that it was a great way to make sure the guy enjoyed himself. He let out a noise of surprise as she pulled down his pants, revealing his hard cock to the open air, and then wrapped her lips around it, slowly sliding down his length in a smooth, well practiced motion. "Fuck," he breathed out, groaning as his cock twitched in her throat.

She slathered his cock with as much spit as she could manage, twisting her head from side to side as she did so, tongue lashing along the underside of his length, closing her good eye as she focused on the cock in her mouth. Her goal right now was simple: completely coat the thing with her spit, and she could do that better by feel rather than by sight. She hummed around his length to add in that little extra note of pleasure for him, and he gasped at that, one hand going down to the back of her head.

She just let him put it there, her hands stroking his thighs as she worked him over, licking and lapping, drooling so much spit out of her mouth she was worried about getting dehydrated. Some of it splashed down onto the front of her top, and she hoped nobody would figure out what it was from - that would be embarrassing. Either way, after a couple of minutes of savoring the flavor of his dick and getting it totally ready, she slid off his cock with a wet pop, glancing at the spit-slick thing, now shiny with her saliva. She gave it a few strokes to really spread the spit all around, then drooled out one last dollop on top of it, before getting back to her feet and presenting her ass to him again. "Go for it," she told him, with a grin. "I can't wait for my Christmas present much longer."

He pointed his cock at her puckered asshole, gripped her hips with one hand to hold her in place, and then slid inside her. She groaned at the feeling, so exquisite, dirty, and special, her ass squeezing down on his cock as she felt him fill her up. Her free hand reached down for her pussy, teasing her clit with circular movements of her finger as she enjoyed the assfuck. "Your ass is really nice," he breathed out, as he bottomed out in her asshole, his balls lightly tapping at her clit. He leaned over her, shifting and wiggling his hips inside her, stimulating her still further, making her let out a small gasp as his lips came close to her ear and whispered. "Are you enjoying your Christmas present?"

His voice was teasing and sweet, clearly wanting so much to hear her say yes. That just made her want to say no. "I don't know," she said. "It's just getting started... I've only gotten one pump so far," she added, a smile on her lips.

He started to pull out, much quicker than he'd pushed in, and as the crown of his cock came to tease at the ring to her asshole, he rammed himself back inside, making her gasp at the sudden, forceful penetration, her finger on her clit getting that little bit more animated. "Better?" He teased, pulling out once more with a smooth motion, and she nodded rapidly, not fully trusting her voice. Only a little bit of pressure, and the man turned into a rapacious slut, and she loved it. He slammed back inside her again, and she came, feeling like an absurd quickshot as she did, but unable to resist the pleasure.

A bit of saliva dripped out of her mouth - but even as she spasmed in pleasure, Roger didn't stop fucking her. He just rammed inside her, again and again, one hand slipping inside her shirt, groping her breast roughly, passionately, his lips now finding her neck and pressing against it, kissing her. His breathing became erratic, and his pace inside her kept accelerating, to the point that it became obvious he was using his power - not that she minded. The superhumanly fast pumps just felt better at better, as she was practically turned inside out on his cock. He actually started to bite her neck, and she squirmed in pleasure as her finger on her clit got more animated... then he took over that for her, and she exploded in bliss a few seconds later, moaning loudly.

"Enjoying your Christmas present now?" He asked her, a teasing lilt to his voice as he suddenly decelerated inside her, her spasming ass squeezing on his cock. She nodded rapidly, frantically, unable to speak a single word to say as much. He just chuckled at that, then his pace accelerated once more, rising to that superhuman level, making her practically go cross-eyed with pleasure.

He was rough and hard with her, and she fucking loved it. The combination of intensity and pleasure and desire had her coming again and again, feeling like she was just dripping all over his hand and the floor too, even if she consciously knew that wasn't true. She did salivate quite a bit, noticing a small puddle that grew larger the longer he fucked her, her hand pressing against the wall as two orgasms became three, then four, then five, and six, until she lost count somewhere around thirteen or so, bouncing on his dick with pure bliss.

She wanted to say something, to verbally express her appreciation, but her mouth wasn't cooperating with those desires, so instead she just bounced back and forth, her breasts swaying - at some point in the sex, he'd unbuttoned her shirt, and undone her bra, letting her breasts sway back and forth. He played with them roughly, just squeezing them in his hands, but at this point she was so horny it only added to her pleasure, her pussy convulsing as another orgasm hit her. She let out a lewd mewl of pleasure as she came all over again, closing her eyes and letting the pleasure wash over her.

"You've got a lot of endurance," he said to her, his pace slowing and her pleasure declining sharply. "How long have we been going?" She let out a noise that made it clear she didn't know. He grunted in acknowledgement. "Do you feel like you've gotten your Christmas present?" He asked her, making her let out a giggle, which she was sure stimulated his cock inside her. His words were clearly some mix of impatience - he wanted to go back to the party - and desire to actually fulfill her fantasy of getting assfucked in the closet.

"Ah... yes, I guess, we should stop," she replied, and at that point he pulled out of her, making her sigh, still leaning against the wall. His sudden absence was unpleasant, but she could feel some of his cum inside her, though she had no idea when he'd put it there, its presence only becoming obvious to her now that the stimulation had died down. He helped her pull back on her pants, put together her shirt and bra, and once she was properly cleaned up - though obviously still a tad messy from the rough fucking - the pair left the closet.

She let out a long sigh, as she just found a place to sit down, thankful for regeneration because her ass wasn't sore at all. She'd really have to come up with a damn fine romantic evening - and goddammit, she'd forgotten to pick his brain for how.

* * *

Kate had found Lope and Stitch talking about some basketball stars, and she joined in with casual ease. Lope, being a horny teenager, was rapidly dragging the conversation towards which of them were the most fuckable, but Stitch clearly considered it a bit less interesting of a subject matter, gauging by her attempts to turn it back to the comparative merits of the current top player and the now-retired former best player (which, being from another universe, she didn't know that well).

All that attempt at conversation ended when Roger tapped her on the shoulder. She immediately turned her gaze to him. "Hey, Rodge," Lope called out from behind her, and Kate did her best to not look like a submissive sex freak for the moment. "What's up?"

"I was just wanting to talk to Kate for a bit, do you mind?" Kate knew that it would be ridiculous to expect him to call her Sow in public, but she still felt a tiny pang of gratitude that he didn't.

"Nah, go for it," Lope said. "So anyway, Jackson's sex tape really showed he's not that far up in the dick department," she explained, to what Kate was sure was Stitch's annoyance. "I may not know what Mason's dick looks like, but it can't be much worse."

Either way, Kate followed after Roger as he took her away from the party, to a quiet hallway outside it. "Here's your present," he told her, offering her a small box; she pretty much immediately just tore the wrapping paper off, pausing for a moment with the crumpled up wrapped before just tossing it (accurately) into a bin about ten feet away. She took a deep breath, then opened the box gingerly.

Inside, was a curled up leash. She gulped as she saw it, her hand automatically going to her throat, to the choker she wore. There was part of her that was instantly horny and wanted to fuck Roger right now, but she knew that they were at work and a party and sex here would be a bad idea and get her caught and cause Roger problems. "Thank you," she said, in a soft, quiet voice. "I really like it."

"Thank God," he said, letting out a laugh-sigh. "I was worried you might not." He paused for a moment, glancing back at the party. Was he about to ask her to-? "Hey, mind if I'm straight with you for a moment?" Kate shook her head rapidly. "I might want to fuck another girl at this party, but I was just doing anal, so my dick isn't clean. Are you willing to fix that?"

Her mouth worked brainlessly, even as her clit hardened like diamonds and her pussy started pretty much gushing. She was glad she was wearing the microkini, because it was water resistant and wouldn't stain. Roger was asking to fuck her mouth to clean off another woman's ass from it. "Uhm..." She gulped. "Okay, Sir," she said. "Sorry, Master," she corrected, a moment later, and he practically dragged her off at that point.

She barely even processed anything that happened between that and the point at which she was kneeling in front of him in a closet, well away from the party itself, his hard cock bouncing in front of her face. She could smell that he had been telling the truth, but she dutifully wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and slid her mouth right down his whole length, making him groan in pleasure at her work. She did her best to clean his cock with her mouth, even as one hand snaked down to her pussy, starting to masturbate as she stared up at him.

"Thanks, Sow," he said, running his fingers through her hair, and she actually felt a truly ridiculous surge of pride from the statement, despite how completely ridiculous it was. He was thanking her for letting him use her mouth to clean his cock. Any normal woman would feel unbelievably degraded and debased by this act, but here she was, squirming in pleasure, and not just the raw arousal and desire, but actual happiness at being praised for it. Her own self-awareness only made the humiliation even more intoxicating, and she came beneath him, moaning around his cock, her eyes rolling up. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself too," he said, and she did her best to drunkenly nod around his cock.

At that point, he started pumping his hips against her face, seemingly forgetting altogether about the goal of cleaning his dick off. Kate figured he probably had mostly cleaned his cock off anyway, but she still did her best to clean off any lingering remnants, licking at his length rapidly, twisting her head from side to side to add to his pleasure, her throat wetly swallowing around his length. "Take off your top," he ordered, and immediately her hands moved to undo the buttons on her top, shucking it off as he fucked her throat even then. Her tits bounced wildly, now that they were only in her microkini, which she took off without even being asked, leaving her breasts to bounce free.

"You're such a good girl," he breathed out, and once again, she felt an absurd surge of pride, and her knowledge of her own fucked up sexuality made her all the hotter. "Fuck, fuck," he grunted, intensifying his pace still further, just ramming his cock away at her throat, as she wetly glugged around it. "Here comes," he groaned, just bottoming out in her throat and spraying his cum directly down her esophagus, bypassing her mouth altogether. She kept on swallowing and licking at his cock, doing her best to completely clean it of whatever other woman's asshole, as he erupted. When he was finished coming, he pulled out of her mouth, his cock twitching in front of her face.

She leaned into his cock, sniffing it noisily - and the scent of that other woman still lingered on it, quite clearly. "I didn't clean it all the way off, Master," she said.

He let out a confused laugh after a moment, then nodded. "Right, right, get back to it, Sow. Sorry, your mouth was too good."

She smiled at that before wrapping her lips around his cock once again, sliding her tongue around his length, carefully monitoring the taste of him. In some places, the unwanted flavor of the other woman had disappeared; in others, it was still present, particularly along the top of the base of his cock. She used her flight to swivel her whole body, making it easy for her to start licking that region, getting a thick hit of that flavor once more - even as she frantically masturbated all the while. She wound up coming for the second time before he did, moaning around his length as she spasmed in pleasure, and there was that casual chuckle of his - not so much sadistic as enjoying the absurdity of her behavior, recognizing what she was and finding it funny.

It all only got her hotter. By the time he came for the second time, she'd come three more times, and thoroughly cleaned his cock.

* * *

As I half-staggered back to the party, my balls feeling totally drained, I flopped into a seat and just caught my breath. Kate really was a vacuum cleaner of a girl, honestly. The idea of going for a third girl was the farthest thing from my mind at that point, just wanting to recover enough it wasn't too obvious what I'd been doing with her. I let time slow down for me, recovering a good bit as I sat there while everyone else moved in slow motion.

Lope wound up coming over to me, smiling, which forced me to resume normal speed. "Hey, took a while giving Kate her gift," she said, with a lopsided smirk. "Wonder what it was, huh? Pretty dirty, doing that at the Christmas party," she added, with an eye wiggle.

I wasn't going to lie about it, but I also wasn't really interested in talking about it. "What is it, Lope?"

"Wha- hey, I'm just wondering, where's my Christmas present?" She asked me.

"I got you a couple video games."

 

"Bwuh," she sputtered out, looking utterly shocked. "Come on, dude. I can buy my own games! I want something better than that!"

"What did you get me?"

"...okay, also a couple video games, but come on! I'll do you if you do me," she suggested, wiggling her eyebrows rapidly.

"Give me a bit to catch my breath," I told her, and she nodded rapidly. "Also, this is terrible seduction method."

"A-ah, yeah, you're right, man, sorry," she said, looking actually sorry. "I was just, you know, I was thinking about how dumb I was not to start renting with you and keep living with my mom. Who owns the sixth unit at your place, by the way? Real person? Fictitious?"

"Kate from the other universe."

"Guh," was her monosyllabic response. "You know, I used to think we oughta be nice to them, but now I'm thinking they're stealing our jobs and our sluts," she said, and I laughed at her words.

"I have to warn you, I, ah, did anal before, uhm, cleaning my dick," I explained, not wanting to humiliate Kate too much. "I may not have gotten everything."

"Oh, I have a great solution," Lope said. "Just fuck my ass too, dude," she said, giving my shoulder a light smack. "Too far?" She added, after a moment.

I let out a laugh at that. "Not too far, Lope," I said. "I can recover quicker if we don't talk," I noted, then started to speed up time, completely missing what she said over the next subjective minute or two, until I'd recovered enough - at which point I came back to normal. "Right, let's go."

"That was like ten seconds," she said, in surprise. "Oh. Your power lets you do that? Cool," she said, grinning as we went to the same room I'd gotten my blowjob from Kate in. She promptly yanked down her pants, wiggling her ass at me. "Come on, anal," she said, her pert butt seeming genuinely inviting as she wiggled in place. "Fuck me, come on." I got up behind her, pointing my cock at her asshole, and just sliding my dick inside with a long, languid movement, taking my time as she groaned out her pleasure, fingers half-scraping at the wall.

* * *

Hell fucking yes, anal is so fucking good, Lope thought to herself, as she felt Roger completely plug her up with his fat cock. She panted softly as she felt him get all the way inside her, totally hilting himself on the first stroke. He really was a prime slut. If Xico wasn't into him, she probably would have tried to seduce him on her own. Maybe even succeeded, who knew? Either way, she couldn't do that to her friend, as she squirmed in place, completely speared on that dick. "So gooood," she half-moaned, wanting to show her appreciation for his hard work.

He slid back out of her, and the sensation of his cock practically turning her asshole inside out had her panting in half-bliss, her lips parting as she squirmed in place. Then he pushed back inside, and she wanted to scream in delight, but she kept her mouth shut as he pushed all the way inside her once again, really wiggling around in her asshole. Fuck, he was purposefully trying to get her off, goddamn he was a good lay.

After a few seconds of enjoying having him rooting around back there, her head popped up a different possibility: maybe it was uncomfortable for him because she hadn't lubed him up, like a total fucking idiot! "H-hey, you're, uh, it doesn't hurt, right?" She panted, and he just nodded in response. Maybe it did hurt. She tried to relax as best she could, her body trembling a bit as she held herself in place.

He seemed to notice, because as she remained as still and avoided clenching as much as possible, he suddenly accelerated his pace, well past any natural level, just ramming away. The sudden, dizzying intensity of it quickly destroyed her self control, and as he reached around to play with her clit, she could only moan and squirm on his cock like a total virgin. She could hear his breathing, ragged and erratic as he rammed away inside her, and it didn't take too long before she came from the assfuck, her toes curling as she strained her hardest not to painfully squeeze his dick.

Obviously, she failed, but he just let out a pleasant sigh of his own, completely hilting inside her as she came. "You're nice and tight, Lope," he breathed out, and her feet bounced a bit in place. "You feel great right now," he told her, and she could feel a faint flush to her cheeks at that point.

"You too," she replied, feeling completely moronic the moment she said it - his pleasant laugh didn't really fix that.

"Anyway. Let's get back to it," he told her, taking a deep breath before beginning to pound away at her all over again, making her gasp in pleasure at it. He was obviously using his power, and he hadn't complained, so she let herself just naturally tense up with each thrust, and she thought she could hear his breathing grow more animalistic as he fucked away, making her squirm in place, legs bouncing, knees knocking.

He felt so fucking good. She came a good half-dozen times before she felt him finally unload in her asshole, and she let out a long, languid sigh as he did.

* * *

After I finished up with Lope, I gave her ass a quick pat, took a distorted few minutes to catch my breath again, and headed back to the party.

I didn't make Kate clean my dick off again, so I didn't wind up fucking anybody else.

The next chapter is available on my Subscribestar. It features Xico giving Roger a late Christmas present, mostly comprised of her roleplaying as Mrs. Claus. You can access it at this link for only $3. Chapters will be posted on Subscribestar a week in advance.

23