57- Exp Farming 2
64 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

57- Exp Farming 2  

  

After adding the ‘Free stat Points’, I turned back and locked on to the injured Low level Evolver stage snake, which was still near the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’.   

After a little thought, I decided to kill it later. And then locked on to the other Low level Evolver stage snake which was chasing me along with the other 2 mid level evolver stage snakes.   

I took out another spear from the ‘Storage Box’ and as the snakes got closer, I threw the spear toward one of the mid level Evolver stage snakes and attacked the Low Level Evolver stage snake.  

Once upon a time, someone said:  

“A team is as strong as its weakest member.”  

And I followed the same principle.  

The spear was like a distraction to the group of snakes and as they were focused on dodging the attack, I slashed towards the Low level Evolver stage snake.  

‘Ding’   

‘4340 Exp.’  

‘Level up’  

‘Level up’  

‘Obtained 60 Free stat Points and 3 extra Free stat Points for leveling up 2 times consecutively.’  

Leveling up so many times in just a few minutes is making me feel as if my body is pumped with Adrenaline.   

I think my level almost went from Level 20 to some level 28 or something and If I could kill all the three evolver stage snakes, then it will surely cross level 30.   

And the number of ‘Free stat points that I will be getting is also a huge amount. Thinking about all this, I got so excited that I rushed toward the 2 mid-level Evolver stage snakes.   

The mid level Evolver stage snakes were startled when they saw their companion die, but soon they came back to their senses.   

Seeing my attack, they also attacked at the same time, but this time their speed was much faster than before.   

But it is nothing in front of me. I easily dodged their attack, especially their fangs. As that could be lethal if they manage to scratch me.  

And I slashed the knife and sword simultaneously as their attack failed and they went past me due to their speed.  

(Like two people are coming in opposite directions, so one of the people moves a little to avoid bumping and they go past each other.)  

I used full strength while slashing with both the knife and the sword; as I am trying to kill 2 mid level Evolver stage snakes, I will have to kill them in one strike to avoid any desperate fightbacks.   

‘slash’  

‘slash’  

I beheaded both the snakes and the system notification rang.  

‘ding’  

'Mid Level Evolver Stage Monster killed.’  

‘4670 Exp.’  

'Mid Level Evolver Stage Monster killed.’  

‘5030 Exp.’  

‘Level up’   

‘Level up’  

‘Level up’  

‘Obtained 100 Free stat Points and 6 extra Free stat Points for leveling up 3 times consecutively.’  

‘ding’  

‘(Sense) stat has reached 100, Hidden ability upgraded.’  

‘MP recovery speed has increased.’  

‘1 MP can be recovered in 30 seconds.’  

‘ding’  

‘Due to the host being poisoned, 1 MP can be recovered in 45 seconds.’  

‘(Intelligence) stat has reached 100, Hidden ability upgraded.’  

‘When (Intelligence) stat increases by 1, the MP limit will be raised by 10.’  

So many system notifications rang that I thought maybe the system crashed or something.  

But I did not check the messages, as I have the last evolver stage snake to kill.  

I saw that the Evolver stage snake, the one which I had injured earlier, was escaping.   

Maybe it saw that I killed all its companions and thought that it would be better to escape rather than fight me.  

Although it wants to escape, but how could I let it go?  

The Evolver stage snake is also an exp bank for me. If I kill it, then I might level up once or twice. So, how can I let it go?  

So, I rushed to it, as I got closer to the snake, it realized that it was about to die, but still, it wanted to fight back in an attempt of holding onto the last straw of life.   

But unfortunately, it met me. Who is greedy for exp and ‘Free stat points’.    

I dodged its fangs and beheaded it.  

‘ding’  

‘Low level Evolver stage snake killed.’  

‘4480 Exp.’  

‘level up’  

‘level up’  

‘Obtained 80 Free stat Points and 3 extra Free stat Points for leveling up 2 times consecutively.’  

After I killed all the snakes, I collected all the snake corpses, as they can be exchanged in the shop for ‘Sikka’ and, I could also roast the snake and try making food with some other buff.  

I did not immediately sell them to the shop but stored them in the ‘storage box’. As I will be doing some cooking experiments.  

After collecting all the snake corpses, I did not immediately pick up the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ but asked the system for advice.  

“System, is it safe to pick up the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’?”  

‘ding’  

‘System can only advice the host not to take any risk and rather pick the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ by using some other object.’  

Well, I had the same idea in my mind.   

I did not want to take risks of touching the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ with bare hands, so has to prevent any side effects.   

And earlier when I used the ‘Observation skill’ on the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ it did say that if someone under the Refinement stage human gets closer to it then he will die and only transformation level humans could pick this up.   

So, I decided to use the ‘Practice sword’ to remove the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ along with its roots, so as to avoid damaging it. And if by any chance, the sword gets damaged it would not be much of a loss to me.   

As I can see from my recent fights, the ‘Practice sword’ is the only sword with low stats. If required, I could also buy a sword from the shop, earlier I saw a sword with good stats but the reason I did not buy it, was that it costs 100,000 Sikka.  

After I successfully picked up the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ with the help of ‘Practice sword’, without damaging it, I stored it in the ‘inventory’ and as I was preparing to meet Armelia back at the cave, the system notification rang.  

‘ding’ 

3