CH 16 – Mad Training
118 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a week since Zhu Furong had started taking classes from his private tutors. He has also amassed enough knowledge on Martial Arts of this world from reading books.

He didn't find much difference between what he knew about Cultivation in his past life and what he has read here.

Now he was all ready to put his knowledge and plans into action. With his mind all set, Zhu Furong started his arduous training. 

If someone saw him while training they would definitely faint for sure.

Zhu Furong even though being five years old, tied weights all over his body which weighed more than his body and ran in circles all over his courtyard for hours. After finishing that he did push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups and whatever exercises he knew of.

He has started eating more food nowadays, making the chefs cook meals for an adult rather than a child.

In his resting time Zhu Furong read books related to the history of various nations, dynasties, politics and much more. He gathered all the knowledge he thought would help him in the future to tread the Martial World of the Lower Realm.

After all knowledge is the foundation of all.

He repeated his hellish training everyday hidden from everybody. He always covered his entire courtyard with his Divine Sense and whenever saw someone approaching, he would either pretend to sleep or hide in the bathroom.

Even Zhu Ling found it hard to get a chance to tease her little brother. Sooo frustrating. This tiny thing is always in the bathroom or inside the blankets.

It usually takes 1 year each to complete a stage of Body Preparation rank. So 3 years for three stages.

The three stages of Body Preparation rank is further divided into three levels, focusing on certain parts of the body at a level. But Zhu Furong didn't bother himself with such details.

He went full rambo with his training, doing whatever he can, and pushing every part of his body to the limit. Be it physical or mental.

Sometimes he would even start bleeding from nose and mouth, but he still persisted with his inhumane training.

It took him just 3 months to complete the Strength Training stage of Body Preparation rank compared to the normal 1 year. But he didn't start the second stage instantly, rather he repeated the same regime for the first stage for another 3 months.

Even Zhu Xingzuo got worried watching his Big Brother's madness. He tried to stop him but to no avail.

If not for Zhu Furong's unique Physical Body, he would have died long ago from hidden injuries and fatigue.

But rather than doing any harm, the rigorous training only made his Physical Body more strong and resilient.

After six months Zhu Furong is now 6 years old. It's time for Zhu Furong to start the second stage of Body Preparation rank. Bone Strengthening.

Now this is a bit difficult. Unlike the first stage, which is the Strength Training stage which can be completed by just doing physical exercises and pushing one's body to the limits, the second and third stages are totally different.

The second and third stage of Body Preparation rank is basically strengthening the Physical Body from the inside. In this case external exercises won't help. Also, there aren't many exercises which can strengthen the internal body.

It has to be done with the help of medicines and other treasure materials.

The problem is, where can a five-year-old find such materials?

Zhu Furong is in a dilemma.

Should he buy the materials from the market or ask his grandfather for them? But if he buys them, what about the money? His pocket money won't be enough for sure.

And if asks his grandfather, then what if he asks for the reason? No, he will definitely ask for the reason.

"Slap!... Fuck! I am an idiot." Zhu Furong slapped his own head while sitting on his bed cross-legged.

"Xingzuo, are there any useful herbs or materials in the batch we gathered from the Tartarus Forest?" He asked Behemoth Egg, his little brother.

"Yes there are a few like, Black Nettle, Red Clover, Silver Horsetails, Purple Zinc, which may help you strengthen your bones. And for tempering your organs you may use the Gold Ganoderma you got from the Horn Wolves den, which almost brought you to hell. There's also Red Ginseng , Star Turmeric and some minerals like Blue Salt and Green Gold." Zhu Xingzuo quickly named a few materials.

"Good. That's more than enough." Saying this Zhu Furong took everything required for the Bone Strengthening stage out of the Nine-Layers Pagoda.

He still couldn't bear to take the whole pagoda out, but using it as a space ring is quite easy.

"I have to get a Space Ring or Spatial Bag later to use as a decoy. It will be troublesome if someone finds out about the Nine-Layers Pagoda." "Well, Master Demon God said it's quite a mysterious treasure and is of really high grade, so no one can easily detect it without my consent but still it's better to be safe than sorry." Zhu Furong murmured.

"By the Xingzuo, do I need to process these materials before consuming? I mean do I have to concoct them into pills or medicinal liquid? I know a bit of alchemy from my past life, so if necessary..." Zhu Furong asked.

"Ah, I don't think it would be necessary. These are not some high rank materials, so it won't make much difference. You can just swallow the herbs or chew them. As for the minerals, you can ground them into powder then drink them along with water." "Ah, also, since you can't use any Qi yet, move the materials inside the pagoda after preparation, I will infuse them with some of my Chaos Qi. The efficiency will increase by tenfold that way." Zhu Xingzuo enthusiastically suggested.

"Chaos Qi?" Zhu Furong asked with confusion, this is the first time he ever heard of a Qi like that.

"Ah, you don't know all about Qi right? I forgot about that. I will explain it to you later, it's quite important for your future progress." Zhu Xingzuo said.

"Hmm... Ok, I will remind you later, for now I should focus on what I am doing." Zhu Furong replied.

After the chat, Zhu Furong went out of the room into the courtyard. He prepared the utensils required to prepare the medicine and minerals and started to work on it.

It took almost half a day to get everything ready. It was almost night time.

He ordered the servants to bring his dinner. He quickly finished his meal and locked his courtyard completely. It was time to start.

He consumed the medicine and minerals infused with Chaos Qi. His little body soon started to go through seasons of changes. Sometimes hot, sometimes cold, sometimes he feels extremely refreshed and sometimes he is in immense pain.

He grit his teeth and harden his resolve. He tied weights all over his body and started running and doing physical exercises. It went on for the whole night.

The next morning a half asleep Zhu Furong attended his classes. The tutors weren't surprised since this wasn't the first time. It has happened a few times in the past too when Zhu Furong forgot about time, undergoing physical training.

During these times Zhu Furong chose to sleep in the evening and train at night.

Hence, with rinse and repeat, Zhu Furong completed the second stage of Body Preparation rank within two months.

His seventh birthday is only 5 months away now. It is time to start the third and final stage of Body Preparation rank. Organ Tempering.

But before that Zhu Furong decided to take a break for 15 days. Even he understands that resting is important. Continuous strain will even break a steel cable.

For these 15 days he did random things like fishing, reading books, practicing music and calligraphy, painting, gardening and the best of all, laying under his favourite peach tree and gazing at the clouds during day and gazing at stars during night.

What was weird is that his Elder Sister, Zhu Ling never visited him during these 15 days, moreover it seems like she visits him less and less these days.

"Puberty ah, must be that." Zhu Furong commented while chewing on a grass stem, counting clouds.

If by any chance Zhu Ling had heard him, he should better find a way to protect his tiny ass.

Zhu Ling has already transformed Zhu Furong into a monkey many times in the past year due to unreasonable reasons.

Well, she just wants to act like a mother to a naughty child. So she just finds some random reason to beat Zhu Furong's ass up.

Zhu Furong could only take it on helplessly. But he didn't feel bad in any way. He rather enjoyed playing mother and child with Zhu Ling. After all it's an experience he had missed in his past life and in this life too it seems he doesn't have a mother.

...

"Hmmphhh!" A six-year-old Zhu Furong picked up a 2000kg boulder with just one arm.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Truly marvelous. A small six-year-old pretty boy who almost looks like a girl, holding a 2000kg boulder over his head with only one of his delicate, jade-like, smooth arm? What a heaven shaking genius. Who will believe it if they don't see it with their own eyes?

Well no one saw it, and Zhu Furong doesn't care if anybody believes it or not. All he cares about is that he himself is shocked by the results of his own training.

Even in his past life, he never saw anyone pull this off at the second stage of Body Preparation rank.

"Siiiii... A Physical Body made up of bloodlines of four different races is truly something. This is literally cheating!" Zhu Furong sucked in cold air.

"That's why I said, your Masters are taking bold risks. This is literally going against the Heavens. Now you can understand a bit why. And this is just the start." Zhu Xingzuo suddenly spoke.

"You should be glad that we are in the Lower Realms and the Heavenly Laws are quite weak here. Later as you climb up the ranks of Cultivation... Sigh!"

"Things of the future will be taken care of in the future. No need to think about it right now." Zhu Furong responded.

"The Heavens destroy me or I destroy it, we will see in the future." Zhu Furong said with bravery.

"Well, just don't take me down along with you." Zhu Xingzuo mocked.

"You will be coming with me no matter what. We are brothers, you forgot?" Zhu Furong smirked.

"Sigh!... I am sooo helpless." Zhu Xingzuo resented in a sad tone.

"Don't worry it will be alright. Aren't things looking good right now? Just wait and watch how your Big Brother tears a hole into the Heavens. Hahaha..." Zhu Furong jokes.

"Ok ok, get back to your Cultivation practice, you won't do shit if you don't Cultivate." Zhu Xingzuo grunted.

Zhu Furong rolled his eyes and started preparing materials for the Organ Tempering stage.

The materials were quite similar to Bone Strengthening stage ones, just, these materials work better on the internal organs.

After the materials were again infused with Zhu Xingzuo's Chaos Qi, Zhu Furong ingested them in set portions daily and did physical exercises to spread the effect thoroughly to every part of the body.

It took only one and a half months to complete the Organ Tempering stage. Now Zhu Furong was a Cultivator of Body Preparation rank.

Well, rather than calling him a Cultivator, it's more like he is a person far stronger than common people.

In the Martial World, only the ones who have formed their cores and stepped into the Core Formation rank are counted as Cultivation beginners.

The other Cultivation Ranks before Core Formation rank is just seen as people training their Physical Body and breaking their limits.

Without the ability to use Qi in fights, one is not considered a Cultivator. And this ability comes at the Core Formation rank.

Well, our protagonist has completed the Body Preparation rank anyway. 

But now the question is, how to spend the remaining three and a half months?

Yes! Zhu Furong is only three and half months away from celebrating his seventh birthday!

After that he can practice the Body Transformation technique his Masters had prepared for him.

"Hmm..." Zhu Furong looked at the physical training equipment for a long time while pondering about his next plans.

"Well, guess it will be another break. But this time I gotta do something different." Zhu Furong murmured and then he shot off to where his grandfather was.

After a few days, four strong men arrived at the gate of Zhu Furong's courtyard. And left a heavy package behind.

"Aha, it's here." Zhu Furong ran towards the courtyard gate after the men had left.

Then this little guy carried the heavy package as easy as picking up a pillow. The package which took four strong men to carry it.

It was fortunate that Zhu Furong's courtyard was at the back corner of the Zhu manor, the closest building near his courtyard were the servant quarters.

Since the servants were all out during their work hours and never dared to peek at the main family members' places, no one saw Zhu Furong pulling such a shocking stunt.

The package is really heavy, about 500kg heavy. The package consists of small thin rectangular metal bars, about 50 pieces in total.

One bar is about 5cm long, 2cm wide and only a few millimetres deep. But each such bar weighs 10kg.

The bars are made up of special metal, called Dark Copper. The metal is known for its highly packed density and heavy weight per gram. And also, it's considerably cheap. At least for the Zhu family.

Well, you may have guessed what is about to happen. Zhu Furong had begged his grandfather Zhu Bohai to buy him these specific sized bars as some materials for an art project. But in reality this guy made about 50 heavy waterproof cloth straps out of it.

He divided the 50 cloth straps equally and tied them to his arms, legs and waist. He did everything carefully so as not to look fat or disproportionate in any way.

From this day on Zhu Furong started wearing 500kg of weight on his body, twenty-four-seven. How audacious! So brutal! This guy is definitely trying to become a god in one step.

Well this was only the beginning. In the upcoming future this guy ventured the Martial World carrying metric tons of weight on his body. It was like he enjoyed being tortured every second of his life.

Mixed Race Physical Body is really something.

6