Chapter- 2.1
27 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     It was getting late. The people at the park were leaving one by one as the sun lowered little by little. Now that the sun wasn't as high in the sky, coupled with the gusts of wind that blew, it had gotten chilly. Xue Yuan sat on a bench alone. He had changed clothes and was now wearing a pair of jeans and a plain grey t-shirt covered by a red hoodie that he had found in the bag outside the original Xue Yuan's apartment, that he had taken.

     Earlier, he walked around trying to get familiar with his surroundings to come up with a plan. When he came across a supermarket, he went in and used some money Xue Yuan had is his Star account, to buy a water bottle. While he was there, he changed his clothes. After walking around some more, he got tired and sat on the park bench.

     It really was hard to find anyone that was hiring, and when a place was hiring, he wasn't what they were looking for. Xue Yuan spent a few hours thinking of ideas, but it was just too hard. Even though he had the memories of the original owner of this body, the memories were more of a slideshow he watched. He still needed to see and learn for himself to really understand this world.

     'If only the original didn't have a criminal record, I would somehow be able to enroll in school and become a doctor. He was still young and with my skills, it would be easy to get a scholarship. ' Xue Yuan leaned back and fiddled with the original owner's phone.

     The phone looked very old. It was black, the screen was cracked, and it had no case. If you pushed too hard on the screen, Xue Yuan was certain it would fall apart. Inside the phone, there were only two numbers saved. One was labeled "director", 'he must be the orphanage director.' The second one was someone by the name of Xiao Guo. Xue Yuan had no memory of this person. There was nothing useful or of interest on the phone, so Xue Yuan turned it off and put it in his hoodie pocket.

     Xue Yuan frowned, 'The sun is already setting and I have nowhere to go.' He thought about the black case that came with him that he had put in the bag. He shook his head, 'now's not the time,' He had just enough to stay at a cheap hotel, so he grabbed his bag and started walking toward the hotel he saw while walking around.

4