Chapter 6 – Retreat
479 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dusk

At the end of the school day, the Krieger sisters said goodbye to Emilia and departed for home. And after a ten-minute walk, they arrived at a medium-sized house with their surname on the mailbox.

"Oh, look. I didn't notice that before," Cassia said, pointing at the name.

"Yeah, this world gave us a lot. It’s strange," Mina said, opening the front door.

"It is. But we’ll figure it out, dear sisters," Angel said.

Home

As soon as the girls entered the house, they peeled off their skirts and stripped down to just t-shirts and panties. 

“Much more comfortable,” Angel said while strutting to the kitchen with half of her ass in a wedgie. “Dear Cassia, have you figured out the laptops yet? We have homework.” 

“A girl in school showed me hers, so I think I have the basics down,” Cassia replied.

“Oh good. And who’s turn is it to cook?” 

“Yours!” Cassia and Mina sang.

“Fine,” Angel muttered before inspecting the freezer for frozen vegetables. “Ah, peas and carrots go well with chicken. But wait.” Angel turned from the freezer and called her sister. “Minaaa?”

“What’s up?” Mina asked, entering the kitchen.

“How do I thaw the vegetables in that machine, there?”

“It’s called a microwave, sis.”

“Indeed it is.” Angel scowled at her.

"Heh." Mina took the frozen box from Angel and placed it in the microwave. “See, like this. Then you press defrost. The machine will do the rest.” The microwave hummed to life. 

“Oh!” Angel smiled at the action. “That’s wonderful, how did you know that?”

“The button says Defrost. What else would it be for?”

“Don’t tease me!” Angel pouted. 

“I have to, sis. You're adorable.” Mina pinched Angel’s ass-cheek. 

“Ah! You brute!”

“Heh heh.”

Just then, Cassia called out from the back room. “Dear sisters, let’s take a bath. And Mina needs to scrub the sports off of her.”

“We’re coming.”

Back

The sisters yanked off their underwear and entered the large washroom. It contained a six-person hot tub and four separate shower heads on the side. 

Mina and Angel started the showers, while Cassia stepped over to the empty tub. She then waved her hand. And in less than a second, the tub filled to the top with clear cold water.  

“That was easier than last night,” Cassia said. She then turned to Mina. “Dear sister, can we heat this bath?”

“Sure.” Mina nodded with a hair full of shampoo. A moment after and steam filled the air over the tub. “How’s that?”

“Too hot, I’d wager,” Angel said, just as a cold wind blew the steam off the bathwater. 

“Heat is a mood, sis,” Mina said. 

“Boiling is a bad-mood,” Angel shot back as Mina and Cassia laughed. 

After showering the sisters eased into the giant tub. 

“Ah, this feels great!” Cassia beamed, dripping the water on her face and breasts.

“Yes, especially after a long day,” Angel said. 

“Mhm. And even better with our powers re-charged,” Mina said. “Speaking of which. What are we going to do about Emilia?”

“Keep her, of course,” Angel said. 

“Yes, she’s sweet. And I bet she can help us with the laptop and other stuff in this world,” Cassia said. 

“Those are short-term answers,” Mina said, squeezing water over her head from a rag. 

“We know. But we have to start somewhere with her,” Angel said.

“In that case, let’s invite her for a visit. I bet she’ll like it here,” Mina said.

“You don’t think it’s too soon?” Cassia asked. “I mean, that girl has never been touched.” 

“She’ll be fine. Plus she can teach us things,” Mina said.

“Aye, and we’ll teach her things as well,” Angel said as the sisters increased the heat and soaked away in the tub. 

Fan

The next morning, Emilia arrived at school smiling and energized. In her bag, she carried two light novels that she wanted to lend to Cassia. But first, she had to stop at her locker to switch a textbook. I’ll just put this math workbook back. But once she closed the locker door and turned to leave, all of the students in the hallway suddenly disappeared. Huh? Where did everyone go? 

Frantic, Emilia looked around in every direction but saw no one. Until she gazed down the hall and spotted a dark mass floating in the air. And within seconds, the mass formed arms, legs, and a mouthless face. Oh my goodness! Emilia froze in place as soulless white eyes stared at her. And a moment later, the dark form began to walk toward her. “Aah!” What is that? Petrified, Emilia opened her mouth to scream, when-

“Good morning, Em!” Alice greeted, patting Emilia’s shoulder. 

“Huh?” Emilia jumped from the touch. But when she turned, there stood Alice.

“Whoa.” Alice stepped back. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. Were you lost in thought or something?” 

“What?” Emilia glanced around at the school hallway filled with students on their way to class. No strange dark-bodied creatures. What the heck just happened? I must be losing it. She faced Alice. “Oh, good morning, Alice. I’m sorry. You’re right. I was in another world. How are you?”

“Same as always,” Alice answered, clearing her brown bangs. “But hey, did you hear about Rebecca? I heard she pissed herself at the volleyball tryouts yesterday.” 

Emilia frowned. She still had the weird creature on her mind. But when the name Rebecca came up, it made her feel guilty again. “Yeah, uhh. Something like that did happen. She fell, and then there was water.”

“Oh, you were there?”

“Yes.” Emilia grinned. “I was watching Mina at the volleyball tryouts.” 

Alice looked at her. “Weren’t you helping her sisters yesterday too?”

“Yup. They’re all really cool. And I wanted to support Mina,” Emilia rambled, defending her decision. 

“Wow, you’re fangirling hard for them.”

“No, I’m not!”

Before the bell rang, Emilia and Alice hurried to homeroom. While walking, Emilia calmed down and convinced herself that whatever the thing was that she saw earlier was a waking dream. That’s all it was. 

Inside the classroom, the Krieger sisters stood near Emilia’s desk having conversations with multiple students. Seems they got popular overnight. Emilia didn’t want to interrupt them, so she beelined to her seat. 

“Good Morning,” Emilia said as she sat down. 

“Good morning!” Cassia greeted. “Did you work on your romance story last night?”

“Oh, just a little. I outlined the three main characters.” 

“Hm? What kind of characters?”

“Uhh…” Emilia looked away, embarrassed. “It’s still a draft, but the story is about a knight trying to catch a rogue. But then the knight and the rogue have to team up when the princess of their land gets kidnapped.”

“Kidnapped? How terrible and exciting for the princess.” 

“Yeah, I’m still working on it. But listen, I brought you something.” Emilia smiled and pulled two novels from her bag. Both had handsome male couples on the covers. 

“What are these?” Cassia asked. 

“Fun reading for you.” She displayed the books. “This one is about a dreamy fem-boy-vampire that seduces troubled young men. And the second one is about an ex-baseball player who teaches a rookie how to pitch and catch.”

“Oh my. These stories sound titillating!” Cassia gushed, staring at the covers. “I can’t wait to read them.”

“I figured you’d be interested in them since you like pretty things.” 

“Yes, I do.” Cassia then sat down. “Which reminds me, are you free after school to visit our home?”

“Huh?” Emilia sat back. “You mean today?” 

“Yes, if you’re not busy. It’s just that I’m having trouble with my laptop and-”

“Don’t hoard her for yourself.” Angel interrupted, sitting down next to Emilia. 

"Hi, Angel."

"Hello Emilia. And as Cassia was saying, do visit us tonight. As I also have questions about other classes and you’re a model student.”

“Eh?” Emilia turned red at the flattery. But this was all of sudden. “Well, usually on a school night I go-”

“Yo.” Mina appeared. “You guys inviting Emilia? Who’s turn is it to cook?”

“Yours!” Angel and Cassia sang.

“Oh, ok. No problem.” 

“You cook?” Emilia asked, now interested. 

“For sure.” Mina smiled. “I’ll make garlic shrimp and pasta tonight. But if Emilia’s not coming then we eat hotdogs.”

“Eww! No!” Cassia cried. 

“Well.” Emilia pushed up her glasses. “I don’t want you to have to eat hot dogs. So…”

“Great, so stop by after school," Mina said. 

“Ok, I guess I can,” Emilia said. And although she felt pressured to hang out, deep down she was happy to be invited by them. I mean, the sisters are all great. And girls like them don’t normally talk to girls like me. Then Mina sat down and put her arm around Emilia.

“Hi Mina,” Emilia squeaked, enjoying the attention.

“Heya, Em. I have a slight problem. I never cooked shrimp before, so, uh…”

Emilia squinted. “So you want my help tonight?”

“If it’s not any trouble.”

“Haha, don’t worry, I’ll share my kitchen skills with you,” Emilia said, grinning from ear to ear. For it was one thing to be invited. But now that she had a purpose, she wouldn’t be a burden.

I’d rather be helpful to the sisters, than in their way.

 

26