Chapter 7 – Innocent Girl
534 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After School

Emilia went home and changed before heading to the Krieger sister’s house. Now on their block, she checked her outfit in the window of a parked car. She wore a cute oversized gray sweatshirt, black tights, and white sneakers to match. This attire is good for shopping and hanging out at someone’s house, I hope. But as Emilia glanced around, she realized that she wasn’t familiar with the neighborhood. It’s like they built this whole area overnight. Putting that aside, she soon reached a burgundy, mid-sized house at the end of the block. But before she could ring the bell, the door opened. 

“Hi Emilia!” Cassia sang from the entrance. “Please come in.”

“Heya,” Emilia replied and stepped into the well-lit but sparsely decorated home. The floors were beautiful hardwoods, brightened with throw rugs all around. And to the right stood a living room with couches that appeared never sat on.

“Is that Emilia?” Angel asked, walking out of the kitchen. 

“Yes, and she looks adorable!” Cassia said. “I love how her hair compliments her shirt and tights.”

“Yeah, I look like a black and white photograph,” Emilia lamented. 

“Aww, but a cute one.” 

“Thank you.” Emilia blushed as Angel and Cassia walked barefoot while wearing yoga shorts and t-shirts. Must be their casual wear. 

“Come on, you!” The cheerful sisters pulled Emilia into the kitchen. And once there, the three talked about everything. From school activities to the latest celebrity news on the internet. 

“I haven’t seen her reality television show, but I like her outfits on social media!” Cassia beamed, showing some actress on her phone.

“Heh, heh!” Emilia laughed at the way Angel and Cassia talked. Like they’re not even from Earth. But she enjoyed their company. And possibly more so because that strange, pleasant feeling returned. An indescribable euphoric vibe that consumed Emilia whenever she sat with any of the Krieger sisters. Especially Mina. 

Just then, the front door opened and Mina walked in the house. “Hey everybody.”

“Hello, dear sister. We’re here entertaining Emilia,” Angel said. 

“Hi Mina!” Emilia greeted as a wave of pleasure pulsed through her again. 

“What’s up Emilia? Have you cooked yet?” Mina teased. 

“No, she hasn’t, because it’s your turn, dear sister,” Cassia scolded. “And yes, we thawed the shrimp. And you can tend to it after you wash up.”

“I'll wash up, but first you come here!” Mina teased and then hugged Cassia. 

“Ahh, you stinky girl! You smell like volleyball practice!” Cassia cried while everyone laughed. 

“Yeah, yeah. Love you too, sis.” Mina then kissed Cassia on the forehead. 

“Oi!” Cassia blushed and gently pinched Mina’s leg. And when she did, Emilia confirmed something she’d observed before. That the Krieger sisters were incredibly close. Even when they had different classes, they’d find each other afterward in the hallway. As if they’d been separated too long. 

As Emilia processed the thought. Mina tapped her shoulder. “Hey Em, let me steal you away for a second.”

“Hm?” Emilia stood up just as Mina took her hand. “But-”

“The kitchen isn’t going anywhere,” Mina said, pulling her toward the back. 

“Oh, um. Ok,” Emilia responded while glancing at Angel and Cassia. They both grinned as she was led out of the kitchen.

The Back Room

Mina and Emilia entered a bedroom on the first floor. The only furniture was a queen-sized bed and a giant stand-up closet with dressers. Mina went to the closet and grabbed a towel and a change of clothes. She then sat on the bed and pulled Emilia next to her. And when she did, euphoria rippled through Emilia’s soul.

“The volleyball coach said my sneakers are too flat. I need a better pair,” Mina said. 

“That’s fine. We can go to the mall tomorrow if you want.”  

“Cool.” Mina stared at Emilia, who turned away. “Why do you do that?”

“Do what?” 

“Look away when I talk. Are you afraid of me?”

“Ah…” Emilia turned red. “No, I’m not afraid. I just get a little nervous.”

“Nervous, huh.” Mina gently caressed Emilia’s face. “Even with your glasses on?”

“Yes,” Emilia said before removing the spectacles. “I mean. I can’t see well without them.” And with her heart racing, she looked up at Mina with naked eyes. And Mina stared back.

“Hmm. So you’ve been hiding your pretty face the whole time,” Mina said.

“Pretty? No, I’m just a nobody with weird hair.”

“That's a lie, and you don't fool me." Mina palmed Emilia's face

"But it's true. And I'm innocent."

“Oh?” Mina pulled Emilia so close that her black hair draped on Emilia’s face. She then whispered, “So what am I going to do with an innocent girl like you?”

“Ah…” Emilia wanted to resist, but it was too late. Her body could no longer tell Mina no. Instead, she told the truth. “You can do whatever you want to me.” 

Mina nodded. “That’s the right answer.” She then gently slid her tongue into Emilia’s mouth, tasting every part of it. “Sweet.”

“Am I?”

"Yes, you are." 

Mina laid Emilia down on the bed. She then kissed her lips, her neck, her chest. And Emilia, who’d lost all control at this point, submitted to the black-haired-beauty, with no regrets. “Mina…”

“That’s right.” Mina moved her hand under Emilia’s tights and panties. She then pulled the garments down, exposing Emilia’s white hair below. “Look at that. You match.” She then entered Emilia with two fingers.

“Ya~” Emilia whined. 

“I know,” Mina whispered before lifting Emilia’s shirt. First feeling then sucking her pink-breasts. Licking each orb clean before tasting Emilia’s stomach and below. 

“Mmm~” Lost in Mina’s touch, the virgin Emilia writhed in pleasure on the bed as Mina stroked her mound. At the same time, Mina stuck Emilia’s hand down her own shorts. Forcing her to rub Mina’s box. 

“Ah, that’s good,” Mina moaned. “Your energy is like nothing I’ve ever tasted.” 

Mina then raised up and tongue kissed Emilia while feeling her breasts. But this time Emilia felt pure energy drain from her body. And it washed her in pleasure.

"Ah~ What are you doing to me?" Emilia whispered with her eyes closed. 

"Enjoying you. Do you like it?"

"Yes."

Mina evil smiled. "Do you want more?"

"Yes."

"Naughty girl." Mina caressed Emilia's body. "You said you were innocent." 

"I am."

"Yeah. I know." Mina then kissed her again before standing up. "You hold that thought. I'm gonna jump in the shower."

"Wait, don't leave me." Emilia grabbed Mina's arm. "I..I."

"What?"

"Ah." Emilia wiggled on the bed. Her panties pulled down to her knees.

"You're insatiable. That's good." Mina patted Emilia. "Anyway I'll be back. Behave yourself."

After that, Mina left the room with a towel in her hand.

Close

For the next twenty seconds, Emilia lay on the bed rubbing herself. But she couldn’t achieve the same pleasure that Mina gave her. That’s when she sat up with a moment of clarity. What am I doing? She then pulled her tights up and shirt down in an attempt to clear her head. I should be ashamed of myself for behaving like this. But Mina’s so wonderful, I don’t want to stop.

At that moment, Cassia appeared at the bedroom door. “Hi Emilia. I heard Mina go to the bathroom. I was wondering if you’re ok.” 

“Um. Yes, I um.” Emilia had trouble forming words as she stared at Cassia’s long legs, full lips, and tight shirt.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Cassia asked, seeming to blush and turn away. 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Emilia couldn’t stop staring at her. “It’s just that...”

“Just what?”

Emilia couldn’t hold back. “It’s just that, Cassia… You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

“Eh?” Cassia covered her mouth and leaned back on the wall. “Well, thank you. But I’m sure you’re just saying that because you were having fun with Mina.”

“No!” Emilia shook her head. “I mean, yes. I was just with Mina. But your beauty, I wanted to tell you when I met you, but.” She trailed off. 

“So why are you telling her now?” Angel asked as she entered the room. And when she did, Emilia lit up again. 

“Hi, Angel,” Emilia said in reflex as she stared at both of the sisters. Their perfect bodies, hips, hair, and tits. 

“Hello yourself. And you didn’t answer the question.”

“Oh.” Emilia looked down in shame, trying to temper the intense emotions rolling through her. Until she just couldn’t. “I said it because it’s true. And the same to you, Angel. You’re also so pretty, and I..I want to kiss you both so bad.”

“Huh!” Angel stepped back and glanced at Cassia. “Well, um, my sister and I are certainly flattered.” 

But as Angel spoke, Emilia stood up and took both of their hands. “Are you girls upset at me for being like this?”

“No, we understand,” Cassia replied, staring into Emilia’s lustful eyes. “And since you are holding us. Does this mean you're going to take us, as well?”

“Ah…” Emilia stood still. Even in her state of mind, she understood her actions would have consequences. But the sisters were beyond gorgeous, and she couldn’t let them go. Instead, she pulled them both to the bed and sat them down, then whispered. “Please don’t be upset with me.”

That’s when Cassia reached out and caressed Emilia’s face. “Don’t worry, pretty one. We won’t be upset. We promise.”

“Good and…I’m sorry.” Emilia then laid Cassia and Angel on the bed and stuck her tongue in both their mouths. And when she did, her lower parts exploded with lust as the draining pleasure took over. And after a moment, she stood back off the bed and wiped her lips while glaring at the sisters. Their hair was now a mess after she’d grabbed both of their heads while kissing them. 

Angel sat up, panting. “Are we up to your standards, dear Emilia? I mean, Cassia and I are not Mina. So perhaps you don’t want us the same.”

“No!” Emilia gazed at Angel before pulling down her black tights and climbing on the bed with her exposed girlhood. “I want you both the same. And I’m really sorry about all of this.”

“It’s okay,” Angel said. 

After that, Emilia succumbed to her desires and enjoyed Angel and Cassia on that bed. And when Mina emerged out of the shower, naked, wet, and with toys in her hand, Emilia took her too. 

Please forgive me, all of you… 

 

 ...

26