Prologue
891 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Had to rewrite it since I accidentally post the synopsis instead of the prologue.

Apologies in advance.

Life is just a tragic case of walking downstairs, only to end up slipping and descending in a cascade of pain and suffering, the more you go down.

When life seems to cradle you with warmth, it also gives you a knife to the back.

"Listen. I might be your father's friend but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will take care of you. I will provide you with the necessary things in life. Just don't cause trouble for us. Understand?"

"Y-yes."

My life began to change after my parents met with an unfortunate accident that took both of their life out, ending me being an orphan and having taken care off by one of his friends. A person he bonded and owe to my father for a long time.

Apart from his loyal relationship with my parents, he doesn't show any care for me, only a fond memory of my father who I resemble to.

While he doesn't harm me or make me suffer, he only provided the basic necessities I needed in life, only providing enough for me to live till highschool.

My parents had insurance for me to at least provided me with money for school. Yet it couldn't cover most of it, to which this person provided a shelter for me until I became independent on my own.

I'm already grateful enough to be provided with a shelter till I grow up but most of my childhood was spent just being isolated by the family, only to realize how much I was a bother to them to the point where the mistreatment was justified.

The mother, while strict, only punishes me for my misconduct. She watches me and teaches me to be independent, letting me learn how to live for myself as she only views me to be a parasite, trying to suck their money out.

She was best friends with my mom and it only made it worse considering that my looks are very much related to her which she views me as someone she can't stand considering that her best friend is now gone.

To my adoptive parents, my relationship with my parents was something they hate, considering how much they had cared for them, only to see me as someone with their blood and looks to live despite them being gone in their lives.

So, while they are tolerant of me, I knew that I don't really belong to this family, feeling the isolation of being the only person who doesn't know what it feels like to be loved.

As for my sisters, it was no given that they hated me. Not only did their money was cut down because of me, I had to live with them for a long while and knew that they truly resent me for having to live in their home, only to be a parasite that sucks up their money.

There were constant times I get bullied by them but no matter what, I can't fight back because I would only end up getting punished by their parents who already had to tolerate me living with them.

I thought that by having friends would give me comfort for my painful life, I did not expect that they would betray me in the end.

For those that I call friends, they accuse me for a crime I didn't commit. Even having to involve my parents who once tolerated my existence to began to hate me. Now my sisters even put on airs and put up more crimes I didn't commit which I ended up making my life already worse than it already was. To the point where I felt empty of trusting people anymore.

From Elementary to Middle School, I began to get accused of crimes which they used to blame it all on me. It was to the point where the bully me was just their own self-justice they created through the false crimes they commit.

From stealing to molesting, I ended up slowly being pushed to the brink of death that by the time I almost graduated from Middle school, I was known to be quite infamous and my fame was rock bottom.

Yet the crimes I was falsely accused off began to popped off once again. This time it was the opposite.

The crime of stealing was committed by someone else, the molesting of the cute girl was an accident when I only tried to save her, a girl that confess to me was just a punishment game which she even blamed that I tried to sexually harrassed her.

More and more of my false crimes began to get cleared up, knowing all of the crimes I committed was just a false accusation. They started to realize that I was truly innocent of everything. The only crime I did was trying to stand myself up from the beating as I faught back and that was only it.

Innocent, clear of blame and...fully untrusted by everyone around me.

By the time they realize it. They knew off their crimes.

My childhood friends who abandon me at my loneliness, my teachers that should have supported me and my adoptive parents that should at least stand up and trust me for once their their lives.

It was their own narrow views, their own self-justice and....their own comfort had separated them from me.

I don't care anymore.

30