3- The Not-so-Dead Girl
889 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What was life?

To pass on a new generation while the old one slowly fades into existence? A simple philosophical topic that someone spouts bullshit to someone's ears? Or a scientific topic science wants to solve, trying to prolong life or basically create immortality.

There are so many questions, some are which humans try to expand its meaning to the point where the original point became blur like time fades everything from existence.

It was always simple. Just living and dying. Not much to talk yet people try to write an essay like your teachers wanted to expand your vocabulary.

"I miss you so much Yuu-kun." A soft sensation began to warm up my body, considering her odor slowly began to mix mine who was covered with the female scent which I don't particularly mind but my disgust of social contact felt nauseating from my mouth which was about to spew bile out of my body.

After reuniting with Shouko, I let her inside the house. Offering her a drink as we both sat on the couch, trying to talk about the memories of the past. Yet, the moment I sat down, she quickly pounce on me, hugging me with her body as she begins to sniff my body.

"Shouko. I think your physical contact has exceeded my patience so please distance yourself from me." I try to give off at least a friendly smile trying to be civil to her actions as I do not want to have physical contact with anyone at all. Yet...

"Aww.... You don't have to be too formal with me Yuu-kun. I can already see through you so you don't have to hold your manners in." Instead of following my orders, she instead rebuke me for my formal tone. As if she already knew that I was still putting a facade on my actions.

I stared at her for a moment and realized that she had seen me clearly as I didn't have to hide from her now that she had clearly seen through my mask.

"I understand." Since there was no point in lying through her...

"Okay you fucking slut. What the fuck are you doing on my goddamned place bitch?" I gave a cold glare as I began to spew quite a string of words....excuse me for trying to be formal once more.

I fucking hate physical contact with goddamn insects in my body.

First of all, why is this bitch alive?

Second of all, Why the fuck is this bitch still alive?

The last time I met this bitch, she was already in critical condition the last time I saw her. I was even told that she had already left the hospital after her operation was over.

So, I expected her to already pass on and started her new Isekai life the last time I saw her.

Because not even god could revive her with the amount of illness she had packed inside her body like it was a field day for doctors to solve that kind of diseases infesting in her body.

Yet...

"It was the power of love silly." She smiled.

"Its the power of Bullshit. I say." I raised my middle finger at her.

How in buddha's name did love could convert that kind of energy to keep this bitch alive? If love could give that kind of healing power, we already solve immortality at this point.

Cancer, tumor...this bitch had even a weak body and the fact that she even survival at this point...

Wait.....

"Kyaah! Yuu-kun, how bold." She gasped in pleasure as I reach my hand towards her breast, stroking and fondling her body with my hands that move in a certain motion.

'Hmn...she's not a ghost so she has a flesh and body. Her body's warm so she isn't a zombie at all....the fact that it was already a miracle to even be alive right now seems to be a work of a mysterious doctor that probably just passes by and gave the operation to her.' I mind began to thought countless possibilities, thinking of ways on how this bitch had survive. She was already on the edge of life and death at that time, so its unlikely that the operation would have succeeded unless its actually some doctor thats famous for doing operations, probably a man with stitches on his face that probably did it.

"Y-yuu-kun...yuu-kun..." 

Meeting her in the hospital was something I expected, given the condition of her body which I expect that she wouldn't even be alive in a year that time.

While I don't like hanging out with people, I do in fact have a social circle. Not just a few pawns back actually living people.

"Your hand is so good Yuu-kun. So Good!"

The dead don't talk while the living just acted like bugs that swarm you when something interesting would happen like giving food on the plate for them.

Fortunately, I began to grow close to certain people that provide me with an interest, of which they provide me with enough trust in them.

The elderly and the people who are close to death.

"Y-yuu-kun! I'm....I'm...."

"Ah, my bad." I finally let go of her chest which she began to hyperventilate from the near combustion of her body from exploding in pleasure. I move back my hand which still has that lingering sensation of a soft yet springy body warmth which I quickly removed that feeling and just quietly stare at Shouko who was pouting with dissatisfied look on her face.

"Muu...why did you....stop...." Her voice became ragged and tired, feeling like she was unable to finished her meal after I was stroking her breast. Unable to feel satisfaction of that feeling, she became upset that I stopped once she almost reached her climax.

"I just got tired thats all." I gave a smile which I just felt nauseated from having to just kept on touching her. Feeling exhausted from just the massage I was giving her.

"Liar." She replied once more. "Yuu-kun kept on lying to me." She glares.

"First, you lied of not knowing who I am. Next, you lied that you wouldn't be formal with me once we meet again. Now, you lied about having to stop because your tired when you clearly know I was reaching my climax."

"Stop lying to me Yuu-kun." Finally, a cold emotional gaze which my actions finally reach the summit of her patience, her other personality showed which I smiled as I finally broke her tolerance.

Just as she knows of my facade, I also know hers. Both being able to see each other as the mask of a cute and lewd look. A girl whose gaze which looks at me more of a possession rather than a lover.

In weeb terms, a yandere if you will.

It was a perfect recipe when we first met as that loving gaze of hers was just to hide that overwhelming sensation of obsessiveness that was crawling inside her. Waiting for it to blossom as I simply just made it explode from her.

Eyes that shows hearts full of love yet at the same time contain madness to which she wouldn't be hesitant to kill for someone for my sake. The overwhelming lust which saw me as a toy, the chilling sensation of which she wants to take not only my body, but my mind and sould as well.

A crazy obssessed young girl, which was capable of mudering anyone. For the sake of make hers....for herself...

And I.... Feel exuberated.

The intense gaze which fills me with hope that she would cut off my head, the madness that her mind brings, the moment I would even mention that I have a girlfriend.

Yes! Praise be to the divinity! Deus Vult for the god!

This was my 'Fate'.....my fate to die for her!

I was finally going to be freed of my pain! Viva la freedom! Death comes to us all! Hahahahahaha!

"Is that so?" I gave an emotionless reply. Which covered my intense gaze of which I finally felt the thrill that I seek off.

Yes, I am crazy.

Yes, I am mad.

This was it! This was the fate I was fucking waiting for!

Come to me Death! Mommy is coming to fuck me over!

"Sorry. But I don't want to continue to commit a relationship when I already have a girlfriend." I said as I reused the old phrase I used in the past when talking with Hachibana-san.

Yet, this has a difference when I use it on her and when I use it on Shouko.

That was only for not deeping our relationship to the point where it becomes like an awkward relationship of love.

This one...is to seek death!

What do Yandere's hate the most? A committed relationship and their love unfulfilled.

Yup! I, your brother, shall stroke the hornet's nest by repeatedly poking that nest with a stick.

Screw that College Bitch!

Screw that Pussy of a Protagonist!

And screw that Gal bitch who might get sold by the yakuza because she couldn't pay her debt her father owes due to trying to loan money from those people who he fucking knew would screw him over and decided to run away while having his wife and daughter deal with the aftermath that his dumb self had left them with!

Yes! Its time for me to get fucked over like how the Philippines got fucked by the 3 countries which another would eventually fuck her again!

There's a suicidal person waiting to get repeatedly stabbed over and over. For he, who wished for death, shall seek his fate by poking the fire which will burn him.

Come Shouko! Fufill that craving desire to repeatedly stab me 27 times in the chest!

Grinning inside my mind, thinking of all the possible deaths that would satisfy my mind. Shouko stares hard at me....

And smiles.

"Liar." Once more, she repeated her words.

"Yuu-kun's too suicidal to even have a girlfriend. Not to mention, you wanted me to kill you. Such a crazy Yuu-Yuu...."

"............"

Listen here you crazy lil bitch.

"I won't let you die." There. Her tone that changes like how a car's gear turn.

"Yuu-kun keeps on obssessing on getting himself killed over and over. Thinking that life is meaningless to him. It such a shame that I wasn't there when you needed me the most. But...."

"Your wife is here by your side and...."

"I....will....never....leave....you..." As her gaze becomes colder and colder, her stares that gazes through right into my soul. Her hands which was freezing cold that slowly began to caress my body.

"Fuck off." I quickly shook off her hand like I didn't give a fuck about her feelings at all. It only made me want to vomit of how she tries to get close to me when I already left that feeling like how I left that hellhole of a house.

One cage is enough for me thank you very much.

"So screw off bitch before I call the cops on yo-" As I to pull my phone out and call the police.

"And go back to that place Yuu-kun?" There. My hands stop as I stare back at her with wide eyes. Seeing that intense look of 'Do it bitch. You know the consequences of that.' which she figured out that I hesitated.

Yes, I fucking hesitated right in front of her. To which she saw my look of intense fear at that point in time, revealing that weakness I tried to hide from her.

"Go ahead Yuu-kun. Call the cops. Tell them how a crazy bitch just went inside of your home and let 'Them' know what I've done to you. Even if you take me away from you, don't expect those people to sit by and bring you back to them." Her insane giggles reverated through the room which was luckily covered by the soundproof walls I built inside. Yet it only made my face pale as each step she takes, she only grow closer to me.

"I know you Yuu-kun. Your 'Afraid' to go back there. To the hellhole that turned you into this. No matter how much you wanna die, 'They' won't let you. Hahahahahaha" Her giggles turned to laugher as that intense gaze grew so close, her face was now right in front of me to which I had no choice but to grit my teeth.

"W-what do you fucking want bitch?!" I roared as anger fueled inside me. Wanting this to be all over since there was no point in arguing to her.

"Fuck me here right now Yuu-kun! You coward!" She proclaimed such an intese gaze to my face. Thinking that I'll act meek to her proclamation like how those pussy Protagonist would go.

"Fuck you? Then I fuck you so hard that you will call me Daddy you crazy slut!" Overstepping the limit of my patience, I push her away as I pulled her top off. Then I began to lower pant and revealed...

"Y-yuu-kun....? W-what....." She stampered like a kitten once she saw my thing which she thought I'll act like a bitch, thinking I won't do the deed.

Guess again bitch. Your daddy is also crazy as well.

36