6- Stroke and Stroke
422 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for uploading a chapter for a long while. I just finished reading a novel while thinking of the plot of this. Was about to think of writing a new novel but got confused about the new plot on the story that I decided to write this before thinking about the novel.

The life in school became more....hectic. To say the least.

One day I'm just trying my best to live a loner life while at the same time blending in with people, not being dragged on to some crazy events to lower my sanity.

Then the next, I'm out there going to defile all the girls in the school, just to get shanked by a crazy bitch who probably hasn't tried to insert her sharp blade to any soft surfaces yet.

Its like trying to defuse a bomb that doesn't have a timer while at the same time just randomly cutting wires, thinking one of them would set off the bomb.

Cuz....

That bitch just stood there while I'm tolerating my social anxiety by talking to....ugh...women.

"Katsuragi-kun, you might have some good intentions but I will find your wrong conduct if its the last thing I do." Idol Bitch just scolded me as I laugh tirelessly, my actions were like a person who had just had been tired by listening to her endless scolding. In truth, I'm just almost done with this bitch and can't wait to throw her off the roof if I want to.

However, I can't help but use this opportunity to get me some stabby points from a crazy bitch as I tried to converse with this bitch, while at the same time, turned to Shouko who was just staring at us from the other side of the classroom.

If you find a girl that stares at you like a dead man, like Shouko staring at me whose about to kill me. You can't help but lift up a grin at your face as you can use this to get yourself stabbed by her.

She was glaring hard at us, probably knowing that there was already something going on between me and Hayatori but she didn't seem to question us as we already went inside our classroom.

Well, its not like I plan on relishing this intense feeling of awaiting death but without knowing when she'll strike was something I don't plan on figuring out, since I was just trying to die and not expecting anything more than that.

One can expect to get suddenly stabbed out of nowhere, or be shanked from the front. For that reason, I probably just going to await her movements as I sort out ideas that are starting to bore fruit namely.

The goddess who has been defiled by my hands, the beautiful headmistress in the school and...

"........" The Fake gal girl who was staring at me with questionable gaze.

Just like how some Otaku guy playing gal game on his console/PC, I'm out here playing my real life version of a gal game I'm trying to create myself, just to get stabbed by some girl who I have a past with.

If you people have questions about my relationship witn Shouko, given that I rarely talk about it, I can only say that I only met her while she was on her doorsteps of meeting death herself, just finding out that not only she miraculously survive with multiple conditions that could even question doctors if she was still alive, I ended up creating a scenario where she invades my privacy and then proceeds to live with me, now that I am living alone, on a large home, by myself.

"Haah...." I ended up sighing since my territory is invaded, but seeing now that I'm one step closer to my death, I felt easier since this world is something I don't plan on staying.

Listening to the teacher's ramble and knowing that the subject is already memorize in my head, I decided to work on my manuscript, covered with my textbook.

It was safe to say that I was already half-done working on the skeleton for the art before stopping since I plan on tuning the rest on my break time, feeling that I wouldn't have fully focused on working given that I'm still at class.

Plus, I'm feeling that I need the energy for some other subjects since I plan on investing everything on my break.

******

"Ugh....I never thought that I could make it to the deadline. It was something I thought that I would do an all-nighter that the commission was a bit harder, given that the difficulty and the deadline is quite tight." I ended up almost finishing my work given that I have limited time, having to set up multiple things to be done. From having to plan out different routes to the girls I plan on banking my 'Death Route' but also having to join a club, namely the Otaku Club which was the only club that could fit in with my work-related task of earning money.

To be honest, I actually don't know much about Anime or any Otaku related thing.

The references I learn were mostly from the internet and I don't have a hobby of being in a scenario of having a fictional girlfriend or wife. Mostly, I just find it odd that people would enjoy themselves admiring fictional girls and whatnot, trying to deny reality while not facing what's ahead of them at all.

I'm out here facing my reality while those people trying their best to live in their imaginary selves, even to the point where they want to get hit by a truck, thinking they could get a second chance in life. I find it odd and I'm the suicidal person with a screw-loose in my head.

But I don't plan on arguing with someone on their fictional girlfriends or trying to win on a debate. They earn me money which I don't question and I don't plan on ruining myself just because I don't understand them.

Plus, as long as they don't disturb my work, I'm find with their antics. The club is actually chill and I can work on my commissions in peace.

Even if the president acts like a delusional guy with a mentality of a kid whose mind is full of imaginative ideas of being some sort of weird person with a secret identity(or just an eight-grade syndrome), the vice-president is into writing stories relating to two guys and the last one being the protagonist guy.

Then, there's also Shouko whose attached to me during the club that I thought it would have a problem with joining. However, it didn't matter since I manage to impress them with my artistic skills and manage to get myself in.

I also learned that the manga club had actually been disbanded due to the lack of members and it naturally falls into this club which I joined due to meeting my criteria of being able to draw without problems with the school rules.

Not only that, I manage to settle that Gal girl's debt which wasn't all too hard given money isn't all that hard to earn and I have a 'friend' to clean up the 'mess' that I want to cover up.

Originally, I don't really want to take her problems into my own given that I prefer to have a peaceful, lonely life. But now that I want to deal with some bitch that won't stop pestering me about, I decided that if I'm planning on self-destructing myself, better go all in and bringing all the people into the chaos.

Well, its not like she won't benefit from this as I plan on freeing her after....well dying of course but I do need her help to get myself killed. One way or the other.

For now, thats all I plan for her and as for her old 'Contractors', well, my friend has been helpful in helping clean up the enviroment by...feeding some fishes.

Firstly, I don't like problems.

Secondly, evil people pop up all the time so one bad apple doesn't change the fact that there's more rotten apple all around the world. Like two for one you know. Helping the world while at the same time cleaning problems before they arose.

I can't count on that bitch since she just...came back to life like some zombie so she doesn't count.

"Haah....I think it would be best to stick with the protein bar I still have in my drawer for dinner since I still need to finish my work and send it over." Cooking dinner isn't going to cut it if I don't rush the manuscript. I need to finish on it first before I can relax.

Opening the door to my apartment, the path was blocked by Shouko standing on the hallway, wearing nothing but an apron on her, smiling at me, without any shyness to being naked.

"Welcome home darling! What would you like first? Dinner? Bath? Or....would....you....like..." Like repeating a cliche of a certain genre, she gave off a seductive gesture to which a normal man would stiffen up from such gesture, given that Shouko is a stunning beauty by a human standard, showcasing even such a caring vibe of a loving wife trying to appease her husband.

"Bath. But later since I have to finish my work." I ignore her presence without minding her being naked on the apartment, I didn't have any energy to spend time talking to her since I need to use the time I have to finish my work before trying to talk about why this bitch is still on my house.

Passing her and heading into my room, I began to take out my tablet and started on drawing. I put my entire concentration on my work and lost my focus on my entire surroundings as I started to outline the drawing I did since this morning, my gaze was entirely on drawing while not noticing what's going around me, only my drawing had put my attention above it all.

Each stroke of my hands, the entire art began to come to life as each time had passed by, the art began to grow clearer as time goes on.

By then, I didn't notice that Shouko had entered my room as my attention was still on my tablet as I didn't mind her entering my room, still focused on working to complete my work.

"Hey Yuu-kun."

"..........."

"I want to know what's your relationship with that girl your with this morning."

"............."

".........Yuu-kun?"

I ignored Shouko calling out to me, or its mainly the fact that I isolated everything around me, still focus on my art, trying to finish it to the best or at least presentable enough to hand it to my client as my gaze was truly had been on finishing eveything to my art.

Even when Shouko had grown closer to me, to the point I could now feel her breath being next to my ear, I still ignored her as I had been immersed in my work, not minding her to my surroundings.

My mind was clear as the drawing was slowing coming to life, the joy of almost having to finish my work....

'!!!!'

My body began to stiffen up as I felt a cold sensation on my lower part as my legs began to get caressed out of nowhere, putting me back to reality as I finally notice someone in my room.

'S-shouko you bitch!' I wanted to glare at her for disturbing my work but I was totally in the zone to completing my work that I couldn't break my concentration or the drawing might get misaligned if broke off at this moment, when I was almost done.

An artist needs to be in a proper zone to create their masterpiece and its not easy to go back, considering that I was nearing to my completion.

I decided to endure her harassment since its not easy to go back to this moment as I started speeding up to finish drawing in order to punish this horny bitch....

'Shit! Can't she hold herself?!' While trying to endure, I noticed that my pants got lower, having been taken out as she also took out my underwear, finally releasing the caged beast inside my pants.

Then...

'F-fuck! Stop that you fucking slut!' I gritted in anger as I felt my rod being stroked by her hand, unable to stop her since I was too far gone in my zone to draw and that my started to improve as time goes on.

Its basically that event where a person whose in a near death experience when fighting, began to quickly improve when nearing his death as time goes on in a fight, my situation becoming the same as that moment, but instead of feeling horny, my art just gets improve the more I felt the intense stroke Shouko is giving me right now.

The good news is that I might get paid higher from this.

'I-i think I....' Feeling the climactic point where I would explode from pleasure, I tried to hold it in since I needed to finish the art.

'I....can't....'

'I must....finish....'

'Ga....gah....'

'F-fuck!' Finally exploding, I grit my teeth as I finally let loose, just in time where I was finally done. I felt the build-up of my cum shot out as sweat poured down as I tirelessly slump on my chair, feeling exhausted after enduring while finishing the drawing just in time.

"Haah....haah...." I panted tirelessly, feeling so tired that everything was spinning and feeling light-headed after the intese moment.

"Hehe....did you like it Yuu-kun?" Know knowing what she did to me, Shouko smiled. Thinking that her actions had just help me out.

Bitch! I just wanna kill you right now!

15