8- Post-Nut Clarity
475 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the delay.I was just....ugh...I'll just let the meme explain it all...

"Aah....ngh...."

"Haah....haah...."

I thought this was just a simple fighting game where it should just be about beating up virtual characters in a video game. I expected that this match wasn't as physically draining and moreso mentally draining when we started playing this.

I even hold expectations that Shouko would just show me how to play games and let me enjoy the fun of bringing entertainment into my life.

How.....

How the fuck did it come to this?!

"Sho.....gud...." Moving up and down, sliding her tongue in a piston-like motion as she encircles her head on my long meaty rod, it was clear that she had long stop focusing on the game and was lustfully playing around.

Meanwhile, I was truly at a deadlock between trying my best to beat the game with just one hand while the other beat this bitch's pussy to hell. I had to do twice as much work while she has more control on the battlefield than I have.

Something like this is quite amazing, considering my first game I played would turned out like this but I wasn't letting up beating this bitch since I needed to get the upper hand between us.

'I can't let her beat me.' Something in me was trying to make sense of this situation but I was to heated up from my brain being overworked at having to do multiple things just to satisfy my situation.

One, Using one part of my body to control my hands on the controller, playing the game to which I was greatly disadvantage off, using my brain power to focus my eyes and hands to handle the character while at the same time beat Shouko's character.

Two, using my other hand to skillfully maneuver my hands to tease and exploit Shouko's unattended lower part to which she grasped my hands between her soft legs, locking it in place yet still having space to move around near her vagina to let me play the tune of music in her voice.

"Guh. Ahn~"

"Ahn~ Ngah~"

In more ways than once, I was like a conductor that controls the music to which each stroke corresponds to which tone I need to bring out in her voice.

But I wasn't playing on a concert or just trying to satisfy my craving of music.

"Ahn~ Aah~"

'Not yet' I repeated that phrase over and over, taking time to let it build up. Having seen how much of a devient she was, her sensitivity must've been lowered since she had enjoyed herself gorging on my cock.

What I was waiting for was an opportunity, expanding my brain capacity to patiently wait for her to reach the limit.

As for that reason....

'I must endure...' Gritting ny teeth in desperation, I could feel my insides boiling up as I felt like the dam was about to explode yet I held it in to make sure that I wouldn't lose myself after cumming.

Using the tri-force of Strength(my gaming skills), Wisdom(my sex skills) and my Courage(my will to not succumb to cum), I continued this fight with Shouko. Thinking that I could hold on in this fight, I smiled at my victory.

Yet.

'S-shit! She's speeding up and...what the hell?!' My eyes widen as I felt the intense jolt in my lower part as Shouko began to greedily devour my meaty thick rod as she was throughly beating me, even when she isn't watching the TV and purely besting me through just animalistic instinct. Causing me to lose ground in the game and in real life.

'No! I can't lose'

Stepping on to stop from losing, I accelerated my thoughts while pressuring myself to not lose in this battle as I intensify my work to beat Shouko.

"Gok?!" Feeling that I was getting heated up myself, Shouko nearly Choke herself after inserting my rod into her mouth deeper than what she expected as I used this opportunity to control my character and intensify my hand movements on her pussy to not take a step back.

"Bitch! I won't lose here." I glare at her with intensity as brought up my A game...

Clearly having forgotten about my objective as to what I'm doing right now....

"!!!!" Finally unable to handle the extreme pleasure of my hands, Shouko stiffens up as she climax from her pussy being stimulated enough to cum.

Her gaze began to stagger as she was just barely losing conscious, her hands losing grip from the controller as it fell off, even her body began to lean and relaxed from overtaxing her body after the extreme workout she did, mostly just her pussy just being toyed from the extreme pleasure after my finger skills couldn't be contained.

Feeling certain of my victory, I continued my assault on the now uncontrolled character of Shouko, I ended up winning the game as I feel the sense of victory.

'Finally, I won....'

Ever since she came to my house, I was unable to drive her off my place, in fear of her causing trouble for me and ended up being called back by my adopted family. I couldn't tolerate such pain after just leaving that hellhole of a place, to which I even tolerated this bitch into my home in fear I might get dragged back.

I was almost unable to finish my commission, not having a proper rest and even having to be jerked off even when I'm working and gaming.

Oh how I wish I can file a sexual assault on this bitch but considering that the law is mostly against guys, even if they are handsome as fuck, it most likely favor women above all.

Hell, I can even imagine being scolded by people online and even society if I were to try harming women.

White knights and simps baning together to try and ruin a man's life just because he gets rape, society works like that.

Even if its just a lost girl trying to find her way home, male adults would try to stay the fuck away from that loli girl just because the moment they try and help her, society would ruin their asses the moment they ever lay a finger of her.

I can even imagine the treatment of males on the western side being much worse to the point I even heard that some restaurant owner being harassed by a customer but she uses her privilege as a women to try and sue that restaurant just because she is a woman.

I don't get why but considering that society favors women, it might lead up to that.

Through even if it sounds idiotic, it still somewhat favors them considering that white knights exist and the braincell doesn't improve, only decreases as time goes on.

Hmn....maybe thats why guys now prefers anime waifus and all that shit.

As I try to leave the sofa, it seems that Shouko wasn't satisfied about the game...

Morelike it just an excuse just to suck off my dick more like it.

'Well, since I already won...' I decided that victory was already achieved, I let this bitch have her reward as I stayed silent and waited till I came.

"Guh." Feeling the intense blood rushing to my dick to let out all that white stuff out of my cock, I let the dragon loose by releasing everything I contained inside, which she felt the jolt in my body and readied herself to catch my cum inside her mouth.

Her face began to crumple as her mouth began to bloat from the intense rush of my semen releasing from the cage, she turned ugly from having to take everything in my cock inside her mouth as semen began to burst out, unable to hold my load inside her.

"Ugh....gah...." Choking on my load which she was unable to hold unto. I started laughing at her predictament when...

'Wait, what am I doing this?' Just like a man who suddenly gotten enlightenment, I began to contemplate on the events that had transpired, my brain began to clear itself from having to notice the problem of the events that lead to this.

'Shouko just wanted to teach me how to play games. Yet....d-did I just fall into her trap once more?!' My eyes widen as I felt like my brain began to run into high gear, feeling that every gear in my brain had been oiled up after years of abandonment. My brain began to process multiple events that had transpired, from having to simply play games with her, to sucking my cock off and thinking that I'm a winning son. Turns out that all it did was just to satisfy her craving for my cock which I still find confusion, like I'm in some sort of some depraved sex fantasy for lonely men out there.

Just like my load bursting out from my cock, my brain began to burst out ideas that I never thought of before, something what guys usually do after busting a nut.

Post-nut clarity, a man's enlightenment after having their sexual fantasies being unloaded from them.

From a man who reads scat porn to how to fuck a corpse, once they bust out a nut, they slowly began to realize themselves, how fucked up their minds are.

Unlike women who can just cum without stop, once a man unloads his desire, he also unloads their own dark selves, reaching the path of the Dao that most cultivators ever dreamed off.

Now, I slowly come to myself, thinking that I have won against her, only to realize that I was the one who was slowly began to feel the temptation of a woman's touch. Forgetting how humanity had screwed me over.

"..................."

"Yuu-kun?" Sensing my upset look, Shouko turned to me, trying to grasp my feelings across.

"I'm going to bed."

I stood up from the couch as I headed back to my room. All the ego of winning began to disappear in my thoughts as I only wanted to sleep and just forget this event that had happened.

Not only that, all the happiness I discovered after playing my first ever video game, just felt like a bile of puke, which I just want to throw up but don't want to make a mess out of it.

Though it was mostly just the thought of playing games with others that I only felt like throwing up but I shouldn't just judge the whole video game thing just because a nympho enjoyed sucking my cock off over playing a game.

'I should just play a game once I'm alone...' I thought to myself as I felt like I want to try out more video games, less of a crazy bitch trying to ruin the fun of it.

******

I woke up peacefully today, considering that I lock my room after heading inside.

Shouko seems satisfied yesterday since she didn't pester me to let her inside my room, having the place all to myself lead me to believe that I thought off living with a succubus rather than a crazy, yandere bitch.

Feeling that I gotten a proper rest for today, I headed outside to the living room, not expecting to recieve a new person who suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Morning Yuu-kun!" Shouko greeted me with energetic smile after sucking my vitality off. I ignored her enthusiastic approach as I pause for a moment before sighing and taking a seat next to her.

"............" Because I needed the energy for this morning to think about the new resident that had arrived at my doorstep, considering that she was staring at me with suspicion.

"Yuu-kun. I made some toast with eggs for you."

"Hmn..."

"Here. I made coffee as well."

"Hmn..."

"Oh and I made bento for you."

"Hmn...."

Ignoring the new resident that came into our home. I just ate silently while being stared up by Shouko, who seems to be more obssessed with looking than eating.

Sensing that she was being ignored, feeling fed up by out nonchalant expression of simply ignoring her. She glares at us with her voice holding unto her anger due to respect.

"Katsuragi-sama. I humbly apologize for my mistress transgressions that had intruded your home without the owner's permission."

"Hmn..."

"I would like to repay her actions by having the Aobe's honor not to be tarnish as I would be willing to pay off her debt by paying for your hospitality."

"Hmn...."

"In order to do so..."

She then took out a briefcase, filled with cash as she handed to me. Feeling indebted of having her mistress living in my home.

"I would like you to recieve this as a token of appreciation, even if its only a bit."

"Okay. Debts repaid." I quickly answered without any hesitation as I took the briefcase from the girl's hands without question as she turned to me with a surprised look on her face, not expecting my answer to be quite quick.

I could feel like she expected something more from me, acting like how a main character would act by thinking that I wasn't invited Shouko here for money but to show my hospitality. Or just a mature teen, just trying to show gratitude by not letting this girl in my house become homeless after leaving her place.

But I didn't thought of it like that and just mostly feel like this is how a landlord should be rewarded for inviting a tenant to his home.

"Now...get the fuck out of my house." I said as I glared the two women who seem confused at how I treated this situation.

9