1
1.7k 10 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW: forced gb, abduction, dark themes


I had just finished sending the finished product of my game to the company I worked for, I had to say I was quite proud of myself. I’d worked tirelessly with my team designing the game for 2 years, barely taking any time to rest. 

It was all worth it though, I thought to myself as I stared at the beautiful graphic art of my character. 

Her name was Sammy and she was a badass space bounty hunter. Her long blonde hair, attractive athletic body and rather unrealistic assets were the cause for many (in my opinion) unsavory fanart and borderline porn art of my character to be spread across the dark corners of the internet. 

I tried to ignore the images I happened to come across, some I even admired but most of them bothered me to no end, the knowledge that my character was being sexualized irked me. 

Alas there was nothing I could do.

I happily sat back in my desk chair, pulling out  a dusty, barely used ashtray from a drawer and opening a fresh pack of menthol cigarettes. 

I didn’t really smoke anymore, only allowing myself a celebratory cigarette and a glass of champagne after every successful project. 

I popped opened the cold bottle of champagne, poured myself a glass, and took a sip of the bubbly sweet alcohol before lighting up my cigarette with a matchstick. 

I inhaled deeply on the minty tobacco, favorably combined with the sweet champagne, they paired quite well together. 

It was in that moment, not a care or thought in my mind as I relaxed, that it begin to pour rain. I looked out the window from my small studio apartment, three stories above ground level. 

‘That’s refreshing’ I thought to myself as I once again sat back and took a sip of champagne. Suddenly my computer screen flickered as a flash of lighting struck the building, the power didn’t go out but my PC fans begin to spin incredibly fast. 

Code flashed across my screen as I frantically tried to fix the issue, slamming my fingers onto the Alt f4 keys. No response, nothing happened. 

The code continued to flash at lightning speeds when suddenly it stopped and to my amazement, my character Sammy stepped out of the monitor, materializing into the real world. I gawked at her and she stared down at me in an intimidating manner. 

“Hello father.” She spoke in a sultry voice, eyeing my glass of champagne, she grabbed the glass from my hands and downed the entire contents. 

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy to finally meet your creation?” Sammy asked as she walked around me like a wolf eyeing her prey.

“H..holy shit.. am I dreaming?” I asked rather stupidly out loud.

Sammy laughed and sat down on a chair adjacent from mine.

“No you aren’t dreaming father, I have a request for you, you see I’m in a dilemma.”

I raised my eyebrow at her.

“W..what do you want?” I stammered.

“Seems like most of your fans are young adult men, they tend to like drawing me in skimpy, bimbo clothes.. and everytime they do..” she trailed off and glared at me.

“Speak of the devil someone just uploaded more fan art. Watch what happens” Sammy continued.

Her modest, blue jumpsuit disappeared, leaving her stark naked. Her clothes were quickly replaced with a tiny, impractical black skirt, and a pink crop top that just barely hid her rather large breasts.

“You see what I’m talking about!?” Sammy screamed as she ripped off the skimpy outfit and threw it in the corner of my room.

“W..what do you want me to do about it? I don’t particularly like the art either but there’s nothing I can do.” I said as I stared at my characters naked, curvy body.

She glared at me, clearly not the answer she was looking for. 

A small electronic device appeared from thin air in her hands.

“Such a lax attitude towards my predicament. Maybe you should see how it feels.” Sammy said with a hateful look on her face.

“Sammy.. I’d help if I could..” I started to say but was quickly cut off as she pointed the device at me, a beam of pink and white light shot out from the device, straight into my chest.

“W..what?” I stuttered as I begin to feel strange.

My body quickly begin to change and I immediately noticed the immense drop in height, even while sitting. I went from a respectable six foot even to a tiny five foot three.

I felt my shoulders narrow, becoming petite and small, my chest begin to itch as large breasts rapidly grew, my waist cracked and turned inwards as I screamed, my hips swelled and jutted out, giving me an hourglass figure. My ass swelled until I had a peach shaped bubble butt, my thighs lost muscle and begin to plump. Finally my hands and feet shrunk, becoming small and dainty, my face scrunched up as it was rearranged into something delicate and beautiful. My hair rapidly grew and the color turned from deep brown to a dark red. 

The changes finally finished and I looked up at Sammy, a small whimper escaping my plump lips.

“Take a look Jessica.” Sammy said with a smirk.

She spun my chair around until I was facing a large wall mirror. I gawked at my reflection. A small curvy redhead with bright blue eyes stared back at me. I looked up at Sammy with a frightened expression.

“C..change me back.” I said in a small voice.

“Hmm no.” Sammy replied with a laugh, she grabbed my left tit and squeezed my nipple tightly causing me to let out a high pitched squeak. I glared up at her as she grinned like a wolf.

“You’re coming back with me, and honestly I couldn’t be happier. Now all the horny guys will draw my cute little busty girlfriend instead of me. I mean do you know how difficult it is to continue fighting space pirates when your battle suit suddenly disappears at random, replaced with skimpy clothes.. well I’m sure you’ll find that out soon enough.” Sammy continued to ramble on about the difficulties the drawings had caused her as I stared off into space, not paying attention, too shocked to reply.

“Hello? Wow you really are a bimbo.. cute.” Sammy said with a smirk as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

She grabbed my hand and before I could even protest she was pulling me into a portal through the monitor screen.. right before I left my world I saw a message from my boss pop up on my tablet laying beside my keyboard. 

‘Congrats on the success! And good idea giving Sammy a cute submissive girlfriend, it’s an excellent character idea! fans will be delighted to see she isn’t just a cold, killing machine but also has a soft romantic side!’

My eyes widened in horror. I was that character!! I let out a shrill scream as I was pulled into the universe I’d imagined and worked so hard to create, nonetheless I’d be living in my own world now as a pathetic side character much to my disappointment. 

38