Chapter 229
117 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It turned out to be the ghost emperor Zhouqi. Zhang Yan saw the worst result he expected. After all, the strength of the ghost emperor was so powerful that no one in the Huangquan Road could defeat it.

Meng Yao was also shocked by this voice, and began to look into the direction of the voice.

Only the Anti-soul Beast showed no fears. Instead, there was a faint look of expectation on its face, as if waiting to see an old friend long-time-no-see. It stood quietly beside Zhang Yan, with a smile on its very calm face.

After a moment, a figure suddenly appeared beside the ghost messenger. The latter immediately fell to the ground with one knee, respectfully saying, "Mr. Ghost Emperor!"

The ghost emperor was in a white one-piece gown, holding a folding fan in his hand, with thick eyebrows and big eyes. Its body was relatively thin, looking like an ordinary human scholar.

If Zhang Yan didn't hear the ghost messenger call it Mr. Ghost Emperor, he would never believe that this weak scholar in front of him would be the famous ghost emperor in the Huangquan Road, and was the most fierce one among the five ghost emperors. Zhang Yan sighed in his heart, "This is the so-called returning to the normal! When can I reach such state?!"

Zhang Yan looked strangely at the Anti-soul Beast and asked, "Isn't the ghost emperor a ghost? Why is it a person?"

The Anti-soul Beast burst out laughs and replied, "It is not a human being, but this guy prefers the human body like me, so it transforms into a human shape. But In fact, it's just a small ghost, lucky to promote to the present level."

"It will always be bound by the Huangquan Road like other ghosts, and will never go out."

"Get up! You did a good job!" Zhou Qi told the ghost messenger to let it stand up, then frowned, and looked at Zhang Yan, Meng Yao and the Anti-soul Ghost peacefully, asking, "Who are you guys? How dare you to break into my Baodu Mountain without my permission? Don't you know the rules here?"

Its imposing manner suddenly increased sharply, surrounding them three in a flash. Zhang Yan and Meng Yao both thought that the ghost emperor wanted to kill them, but they did not feel any killing intentions, then were relieved.

However, the Anti-soul Beast on the side made a snort, and then released its own imposing manner, blocking that of the ghost emperor Zhou Qi, so that Zhang Yan and Meng Yao got the chance to breathe.

Anti-soul Beast with a frown. When it was in the sleeping, it had felt a familiar message already, and it was the call of the ghost messenger who guided it here, but after arriving, he did not find the message again.

And now, the message appeared once again, belonging to an absolute overlord in the Huangquan Road a million years ago. Zhou Qi got excited, and gazed at the Anti-soul Beast in trembling, as if it could not believe that all this was true in front of it.

0