Chapter 233
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Yan nod with agreement, "You are right! But I'm quite expecting the transformed Fatty! Will he become even more talented than me?"

The Purifying Lotus shook its head, "That's impossible! Your physique is the Immortal Asura Body, which is the best exist in the Renhuang Realm!"

"When you cultivate it to the extreme, you are able to break the mountains and rivers, crack the ground, and suppress all the creatures in the world, and you will be immortal at that time!"

While Zhang Yan was chatting with the lotus, Fatty had been through a great change of his body. After he sank into the spring, he still had no trace of vitality, just lying in the water quietly.

The Huangquan Spring water poured into his body through all the pores, and gathered into his Knowledge Ocean directly. His soul fragments were assembled again, so was his spiritual root. 

After his spiritual root was repaired, his Knowledge Ocean was also distended with full soul energy, and body glowed with vitality once again. He opened his eyes slowly, but what fell into his eyes was the surrounding yellow water. He tried to struggle but to find that he could not move at all.

He could only let the water around him integrate into his body. Like an item, he was washed by the water completely, which took away the impurities in his body, and offered him a fresh new physique.

However, he had no idea about what happened on him. What he felt was endless pain coming from every part of his body.

Just when he was about to collapse, the Huangquan Spring water suddenly became abnormally clear, no longer turbid as before, and the springs in the eight directions stopped flowing as well, making the central one extremely tranquil.

Zhang Yan knew it must be the end Fatty's resurrection, so he rushed to the central spring immediately, and saw Fatty jumping out of it with a shout, "Boss, run!"

Fatty's soul had been stuck in the moment when Zhang Yan and him were chased, so he suddenly shouted with such a sentence when he recovered, which was also what he wanted to scream when he was dying.

Excited, Zhang Yan dragged Fatty into his arms at once. Only at this time, did Fatty's soul noticed the reality. Curiosities prevailed him that he should have died, but why did he come here, and where was he!

His recognition of Zhang Yan relieved him a lot; he revealed a smile and asked, "Boss, where are we? And why?"

"You are alive! You finally come back to life again!" Zhang Yan couldn't help but shout out, and after several seconds, he calmed himself down and replied, "We are in the Huangquan Road now." Then, he told Fatty about everything happened after Fatty's death.

Fatty got touched, with tears flowing down. He rubbed his tears while saying, "Boss, thank you very much! I didn't expect you to be willing to break into the death place for me! I'll keep it in my mind forever!"

He hugged Zhang Yan tightly, and Zhang Yan just patted his back, "Don't say that! We are each other's best friends! I'm willing to die for you, and I know you too!"

They two hugged each other, enjoying the happy reunion.

0