Chapter 2: The first encounter
128 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gregorian calendar: 01/23/2105, White House, Washington D.C., World Union, 08:05 AM.

After successfully deploying drone reconnaissance in the middle of the night, military officials convened in the White House briefing room to relay what they had just discovered on the unknown mainland.

"There are a few things we'd want to mention. We just conducted three separate surveillance missions on the unknown mainland. The first is an island closest to the island of Hawaii; this island contains a dragon that can fly faster than the speed of sound; these dragons resemble a lengthy dragon from Chinese mythology. We were unable to conduct surveillance while remaining unnoticed because a dragon attempted to intercept our aircraft. The second is an island northwest of Hawaii, where we may fly without being seen. There is something remarkable on this island since there are various facilities perched on the clouds. A dragon may also be seen on their mainland. "

"A kingdom with a dragon and a castle above the skies... This appears to be intriguing... "What is the last one?"

"This one lies southwest of the island of Hawaii. We saw a warship and a propeller-driven monoplane."

"Hmm, we must be careful since aircraft exist on this planet. "Why don't we deploy spy drones east?"

All of the military officers in the conference room were mute and grimacing, as though they couldn't say anything.

"We planned to undertake drone surveillance to our east, but after inspecting unknown landmass via satellite, we decided not to penetrate their airforce unlawfully... These are  images of the undiscovered continent on the east." 

Williams' expression darkened as well, and he couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. The shot depicts steel battleships sailing on the water, and William saw a railgun and VLS connected to one of the ships. There is also a photograph of an unidentified aircraft flying between unknown mainlands in the far east. They are witnessing very awful sights.

"That is railgun and missile weapons; coincidentally, we also notice unidentifiable aircraft going forth and back near specific locations."

"Based on the form of the aircraft, we are certainly confident that is either a multirole fighter or an air superiority fighter."

"Calm down, our military should be able to halt any invasion from unknown nations, we don't know what we will confront, but we will know who they are very soon," William remarked after taking a big breath. "In any case, have we already dispatched our emissary to the mysterious mainland?"

"Yes, our first goal is to send ambassadors to this country; based on our research, their country is also in the midst of a major conflict, but we must not underestimate them since we are unfamiliar with the environment and state of the globe."

"I see... I hope the diplomatic mission goes well."


Carrier strike group 1, the sea of Rodenius 11:09 AM.

What will a Carrier Strike Group consisting of five destroyers, two cruisers, one aircraft carrier, and one supply ship discover on the new mainland? The carrier strike group 1st, directed by Rear Admiral Carlos Andres Damian, will have to wait and see.

"Admiral, we'll be arriving at a new country shortly; what are your thoughts on them?"

"I expected a medieval country. However, when I learned that their nation had a biplane, I was startled and astounded that this planet has an airplane; this confirmed my idea that one of the new world's countries may have supersonic aircraft."

"Indeed, we must be cautious when inspecting the new world... We've just discovered a big harbor, Admiral."

"Harbor, eh? Be ready to dock and be vigilant; we don't know how they will treat us."


Maihark city, Qua-Toyne Republics, 11:20 AM.

A  young lady from the elf race stands as a guard at the watchtower, armed with a military telescope to observe something sailing on the water. She is now inspecting the coastline while speaking with the radio using Magical Radio Ground, or MRG, a magical radio used on the ground.

"This is the fifth Maihark watchtower; no Lourian ships have been detected; it will be a dull day as usual."

"Copy that."

She was bored and drowsy, so she closed her eyes for a few moments until she noticed something beyond the horizon.

"Hm? "Does that look like a ship?"

She takes her military telescope and zooms in on the scene, noticing multiple vessels with flags she has never seen before. She hastily stands up and presses the lever to activate the alert.

"Warning, unidentified vessels are approaching Maihark port. I repeat! Unidentifiable warships are approaching Maihark port!"

All Maihark residents panicked and fled to their homes, while the majority of the troops in Maihark port instantly deployed to the shore for self-defense.

Lieutenant General Ine, standing on the Maihark port deck, examines an unidentified vessel approaching the harbor.

Is this a surprise attack by the Louria Empire?

She wondered whether those vessels were from the Louria Empire, but she realizes the flag isn't from the Louria Empire; she is a little relieved now that she knows it isn't from the Louria Empire, but she is still concerned about these battleships. Her assistant approached her and announced, "Coastal artillery ready to blasting!"

"All right, now we wait for their next move; I hope these mystery vessels don't start a fire on us."

"Sir, we obtained intelligence from one of the unidentified battleships based on that flashing light."

"Oh, they understand international code. What does it say?"

"They came in peace and had no intention of opening fire on us."

"All right, fine. "Inform them that they are permitted to dock while we are watching."

"Understood!"

Blue lights in the watchtower are flashing to send code permitting them to dock. Several seconds later, when the vessel approached Maihark port, the Qua-Toynians stared at the undetermined origin cruiser, whose size and shape reminded them of a warship from the Gra Valkas Empire.

"I bet these ships are destroyers; some months ago, I traveled to the Holy Mirishial Empire, and their destroyer is just one naval cannon; nevertheless, it is not what makes their destroyers more formidable than Parpladian destroyers."

"What makes them terrifying is their missile deployment capability..."

A tiny bridging platform between the ship and the harbor was launched when the mystery cruiser docked. Several soldiers disembark from an unnamed cruiser near the bridge and salute the Qua-Toyne officers."Greetings, My name is Rear Admiral Carlos Andres Damian, and I am the Commander of Carrier Strike Group 1. To my left is a Hardi from the World Union's Foreign Affairs Ministry. "We arrived from the World Union."

"My name is Lieutenant General Ine, welcome to the Qua-Toyne republics. Could you please tell us your intention to visit the Qua-Toyne Republic?" She inquired.

"We came to request a diplomatic mission with the Qua-Toyne republics. We also desired a non-aggression treaty between our two countries."

"Hmm, I understand your intention; we will bring you to the capital cities so we can establish diplomatic connections; in any case, we had never heard of the World Union except the United Glorian before so can you tell us a little bit about your country?"

"World Union is a unified country where whole earthlings reside, the World Union was a country that was located on the earth until we transferred to this planet, may we know what is Glorian?"

"This world is called Gloria, anyone who is born in this world is  Glorian. Except for the Gra Valkas Empire and maybe your own nation."

"Gra Valkas Empire?"

"A sudden country that transferred into this globe, it possesses aircraft with jet engines and is said to have ballistic missiles."

If what she claimed is true, it's a negative indication of open relation with the Gra Valkas Empire.

"I understand, thank you for enlightening us; where is the capital of the Qua-Toyne republic?" He inquired.

"Our capital city is Polihark; it is a long distance from Maihark, therefore we propose that you take our transportation."

"I see... Thank you for the suggestion."

Several hours later, the administration of the Qua-Toyne republics is informed of the arrival of World Union officials, and they plan a diplomatic meeting for them.


Gloria calendar 01/23/1639, Government Conference Hall, Polihark, Qua-Toyne republic, 08:19 AM.

What is the Qua-Toyne Republics' capital city? Polihark is the answer. This capital city is the Rodenius Continent's second biggest. This is where the majority of the Elves congregate. The majority of the elves in Polihark our town elf can live for more than 200 years. Forest elves with green skin may also be seen in Lean Nou Forest. It is relatively far from the Polihark, and its location is guarded by Lean Nou Forest security troops.
Only approved persons are permitted to access the Lean Nou Forest; President Kanata is one of those authorized people; he was meant to be in the Lean Nou Forest right now, but due to an emergency government Conference, he has decided to postpone his visitation into the coming weeks. He is now seated on the green chairs, while delegates from the government conference stare at him with troubling emotions. President Kanata is stunned, as nations have requested diplomatic relations with them.

I've never gotten communications about a foreign country wishing to open a relationship with our country in my whole life; is this a good fortune or a threat? So, I need to acquire some facts before I can conclude anything.

"Do we have any information regarding the World Union?"  President Kanata asked.

"They possess steel ships much like our country, and most of their fleet only have single naval weapons just as magical warships from the first civilization region. Furthermore, we expected them to be armed with missiles. They have a technology that can launch rockets vertically as evidence."

"Despite the fact that it only has a single naval gun, that ship should not be ignored; the threat of missiles is more frightening than we all believe... "Do they have any ties to the Louria Empire?"

"According to what they stated, they haven't contacted the Louria Empire yet, but they may do so soon."

"Well, let's hope they're not aligned with those Lourian; how many elves are there in the World Union?"

"Uhh... In the World Union, there are no elves."

"... Could you repeat what you just said?"

"There are no Elves in the World Union the elf did not exist in their previous world."

"I see, it was strange stuff since a new nation came near us... I have no objections to them establishing a connection with us, but if they harm our nation, we should shred and burn every paper pertaining to them... Anyway, for a variety of reasons, I'd like my vice president to be in charge of meeting with the World Union's envoy."


Gregorian calendar 01/29/2105, White House, Washington D.C., World Union, 08:05 AM.

Because of the transfer, many civilians protested and rioted around the city for a variety of reasons, including dissatisfaction with the new world, racism, or prejudice against other species such as elves and dwarves. Meanwhile, a covert meeting is taking place inside the White House to examine Gloria's plan. The map is larger than the earth, and there are several undiscovered countries all around the planet.

"According to information received from the Qua-Toyne republic, this island is known as Fenn Kingdom and its neighboring Gahara theacracy."

"Does this island have something that would interest us?" President William asked.

"This country still uses wyvern for their air force."

"I see... Wait, does the Qua-Toyne Republic ever use wyvern for their air force?

"Yes in the past, but nowadays,  every wyvern in most of the country is replaced by aircraft."

"I see..."

"The Gahara theacracy has wind dragons that can exceed 500 km/h, but such dragons like these can only be ridden by a pilot who has been chosen carefully."

"Do those dragons appear to have goddess power?"

"Well, that may seem like a strong dragon, but it pales in comparison to most aircraft in the new world."

"I see... In terms of aircraft, do we have any information about the Qua-Toyne republic's aircraft?"

"Yes, their fighter is the TF-2 Cloudiator, which has a top speed of 450 km/h. It also carries two 50-kilogram bombs and a 200 L drop tank. They also have TDB-1 Diver dive bombers, which can carry one 250 kilogram bomb or five 50 kg bombs."

"Do they have Torpedo Bomber?"

"They have a TTB-1 Swolf, aircraft that can carry a 1,000 kg torpedo. They also have a medium bomber known as the TMB-Smacker, which can carry ten 100 kg bombs and is armed with eight machine guns and two autocannon."

"Hmm, all of those planes remind me of my WWII planes."

"Interwar aircraft specifically, but we discovered something intriguing about this aircraft, virtually everything in this airplane is constructed with magic."

"Hmm, their airplanes are ancient, yet intriguing because of how they mysteriously make their aircraft."

"In fact, we are investigating the neighboring Qua-Toyne republics, the Quila Kingdom and the Louria Empire, both of which still utilize propeller aircraft, although we only captured a photograph of a Louria jet aircraft."

"Jet magic based, it's interesting to understand aviation concepts through the magical way."

"Look at this aircraft, Mr. President."

"Hmm, these planes... Reminds me of WWII jet fighters which is me 262 or Nakajima Kikka?"

"In fact, this aircraft can fly at 900 km/h, possesses two magical autocannons, and can carry a 1000 kg bomb."

"Hmm, this aircraft appears unstoppable against the Qua-Toyne republic and Quila Kingdom fighters."

"In any case, since we're on the subject of the Lourian Empire, we noticed something fascinating about their naval."

"What is it?" President William inquired.

Then he showed many images of the Lourian warship, whose size surprised him; it is a battleship larger than the Yamato battleship, and it is armed with multiple anti-aircraft cannons.

"These battleships... "Don't tell me..."

"This is their newest battleship, according to our spies who have recently arrived on the Rodenius Continent. "It is armed with three Quad naval cannons as well as several anti-aircraft weapons."

"Hmm, it looks like the Qua-Toyne republic will be under attack very soon; nevertheless, we must first investigate more about Lourian before taking action when the Lourian Empire invades the Qua-Toyne republics."


Lean Nou Forest, Qua-Toyne republic, 11.02 PM.

In the deep Lean Nou Forest, someone is meditating on the carpet; he is not afraid since he believes his magical strength is immersive and capable of counterattacking anybody who dares to assault him. He is President Kanata, and he is using logic to converse with Astalte, the fertility deity. No one recalls her looks since her sacrifice alters Gloria's past. The Qua-Toynians, on the other hand, will never stop praying to Astarte. As he concentrated on meditating, he could hear ladies whispering quietly, so he opened his eyes and looked around.

"Who's there?" he exclaimed.

Nothing happened, but the mysterious lady speaking to him via his ears whispered, "Do not be scared, this is just me. Godness of fertility, Astarte."

"Fertility Goddess? Astarte... It's good to see you again; I have a question for you."

"There's no need to ask your query; I already have the answer to your thoughts."

"So you're aware of-"

"World Union..." Yes, it was planned before they were brought into this world."

"Astarte... Are they transferred into this realm as a result of your actions?"

"They arrived on this planet due to divine power called Mass Gigantic Transport, but it's not by me since I am too weak for it. Finally, your query is due to another deity, not me."

"... I see... "What is the purpose of their presence in this world?"

"They came into this world not merely to aid your country. But they arrived as Gloria's saviors."

"Savior? Does it imply they'll save us from the Ravernal Empire's arrival?"

"That is their main work, but they also have side jobs that make them look like saviors."

"I see, but how can they save us from the Lourian or even the Ravernal Empire?"

"You'll see it shortly..."

"... Astarte, are you still here? ... She's gone, but I'm curious why the World Union was picked to be the world's savior."

He still has questions about the World Union, and he doubts that it is the savior or new conqueror of Gloria.


Gloria calendar 02/01/1639, Maihark, Louria Empire 10:01 AM.

Several LAF-2 Hurricanes are flying in the air alongside LAF-1 Gladiators; LAF-1 are monoplane fighters that will be replaced by LAF-2; LAF-1 are armed with two magical machine guns and two 30 kg bombs, and LAF-1 can only achieve 250km/h. When contrasted to the LAF-2, it is an outmoded fighter.

LAF-2 are Lourian air superiority aircraft with four magical autocannons that can reach 650 km/h. The Louria airforce possesses the LAF-3, however, it is not yet ready for mass production and is currently being tested.

Currently, there is King Hark. Louria is watching the festival air demonstrations, his Lourian pride is irresistible, and he constantly imagines his aircraft destroying adversaries' planes.

Their aircraft have little chance against us when compared to those of the elves and dwarfs. But I can't be arrogant and naive about our opponents, because no matter how weak they are, they are powerful enough to harm our country.

[Hello reader, I apologize for not updating story in the Scribblehub, I mostly active in Wattpad, but now I will be able to be active in Scribblehub from now on]

1