Chapter 7: Pal Chimera Deployment
45 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gloria Calendar 03/10/1639, The Pentagon, World union, 07:30 AM.

Previously, the Pentagon was used for American military officers to gather to discuss something important, now it is used for World Union military officers to gather to discuss something important, with the most recent secret meeting focusing on the Rodenius war.

Currently, there is a military officer in the meeting rooms, the meeting rooms at the Pentagon not only allow the officers to presentations such as videos or share 3d images. The meeting room has a device that can emit holograms of a map, weapons, and other things. This meeting space can accommodate more than one hundred people. In this meeting, President William is also present to discuss the recent events on the Rodenius Continent.

"According to the information obtained by our spy agencies, the Louria army forces have killed over 2.000 armies from the Quila Kingdom and the Qua-Toyne Republic." One of the World Union Secretary Generals stated.

"Jesus Christ..." After more than two decades of peace, we finally see military action, even though it is not on our mainland... "How about the losses on the Lourian side?"

"We assumed it was less than 2,000 armies."

"Hmm... They appear to be using armored vehicles in blitzkrieg tactics... We require information about the Louria navy."

"We have information about the Louria Navy, and we are quite surprised because they are nearly as powerful as the Japanese Empire was in the past..."

"Do they have a lot of warships?"

"The Louria Empire has about 250 warships."

"Where do they get so many assets for constructing those warships?"

"We suspect that other nations are assisting the Louria Empire... There is a hegemonic nation named Parpladia Empire on the Philades Continent; this is a superpower nation that is suspected supplied the Louria Empire during the Rodenius War or even before the Rodenius War."

"Hmm... Interesting... While the Louria Empire is supported by the Parpladia Empire, we may support the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom."

"But... Can we put our trust in them?"

"What exactly do you mean?" Inquired President William as his right brow raised.

"We mean, this situation is distinct from the Ukraine-Russia war in 2022. We've only known this new nation for less than six months; can we trust them with our weapons?"

President William takes a sip of warm coffee from his glass and then takes a deep breath; after a few seconds, he was ready to respond.

...  We may still have doubts about trusting the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom, but we know that they do not have doubts about trusting World Union; why? Because their people trust our people, their nation trusts our nation, they helped us with the magic system in this world,  they teach us about incorporating magic into objects, they also explain the history of this magical world; however, they now require assistance. We are humans, they are elves and dwarves, we may be different races, but we are all living people; it is time to start helping other races facing similar threats; otherwise, we may be forced to fight the humans race from the Lourian Empire."

Most people in the Pentagon agreed to help the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom after hearing the president's speeches.


The royal council, Hark Castle, Jin-Hark, Louria Empire, 07:50 AM.

Another royal council assembled at the Hark castle in the Jin-Hark to discuss the Rodenius war.

"King Hark is currently attending a meeting with the Parpladia ambassador, so Field Marshall Pandour, lead the royal council for the time being, and explain the situation in detail."

"Yes, your majesty!"

The Rodenius map was then unfolded on the large table, and the map was drawn in accordance with the current situation, with indications of how far the Louria Army was pushing in the Qua-Toyne Republic mainland or the Quila Kingdom mainland.

"As you can see, your majesty, we have just captured the provinces of Gim and Olbo. The situation in the Quila Kingdom appears to be as expected, but our spies notice as they build walls to keep our army from pushing deeper into their territory."

"Hmm, I'm not sure a landing ship would be a good idea."

"That is true my Queen, they placed a fortification alongside their beaches, I suggest we go through the Lean Nou forest. The forest may have fortifications, but our army is trained to fight the army within the forest."

"Interesting, but please avoid using incendiary ammunition or a flamethrower."

"Could you tell us why? This spot is perfect for dropping incendiary bombs with our heavy bomber."

"No, using an incendiary bomb in this forest would be bad; there are secret underground bases that we should conquer."

"A hidden underground base? Don't you mean that secret base was previously used by humanity to repel the demon army?" Balin inquired.

"Minister Balin, what you said is correct; this base is top secret, and only trusted Qua-Toyne officers have access to it."

"I see... We will immediately begin searching for that base with our army. We will take control of every military base on Qua-Toyne and Quila."

"That's good; it appears that nothing will go wrong with our army; how about our navy?"

"Your Majesty, the north and south fleets are ready for deployment. The Qua-Toyne Republics have three aircraft carriers, while the Quila Kingdom has only two seaplane tenders. We have decided to integrate every aircraft carrier with the north fleet, employing battleships and light aircraft carriers from the Quila Kingdom."

"I see, has our navy already lost a warship to our adversaries' navy?"

"We are unsure, but we received word that we had lost the submarine Blacky of the P-100 Class."

"It seems those brats Elf are capable of sinking our submarine..."

"I don't think so, your Majesty... That submarine deployed outside Qua-Toyne Republic sea territory, the Qua-Toyne Navy didn't sink them..."

"... Are you saying that this submarine was sunk by a rumored transferred country from nowhere?"

"Yes, World Union sank our most recent submarine..."

Queen Shi took a deep breath before continuing her speech, her face a mix of confusion and rage, she wasn't afraid of the loss, she was just afraid of the proxy war that led to a massive war that had no choice but to use a new plan to entice the Parpladia Empire to join the war.

"Alright... Qedmond, please send me a detailed report on the sinking of this submarine; please send it to me by tomorrow, understood?!"

"yes, your majesty!"

The Royal Council meeting continued to discuss the current Rodenius war situation.


Lean Nou Forest, Qua-Toyne Republic, 08:00 AM.

The skies are cloudless, and the forest is producing oxygen due to its leaves; it was peaceful with a tense situation, and the Lean Nou forest has a peaceful place with a tense situation because there is a war inside the Lean Nou forest.

"Sir, the army of Louria is advancing on this forest with armored cars."

Several LAC-1 Speedaster, LLT-1 Lighty, and LT-1 Smalky aircraft fly into the forest alongside the trucks carrying the Louria army and supplies.  LAC-1 Speedaster is an Armored car, the  LLT-1 Lighty is a light tank and LT-1 Smalky is a tankette. All of them are designed to provide frontline support. LLT-1 and LT-1 can be used to crush the army, but they are still vulnerable to heavy attacks, such as artillery shells or even heavier combat tanks. However, both are easier to construct during the war, so the Louria Empire can easily construct a new one.

"Fuck, they bypass the defensive line so they don't cause as many casualties if they pass through this forest, but don't worry, we already set a trap in this forest."

"Don't worry, we have a secret military base where we can intercept those Lourian planes."

"You're right, I hope we can counterattack their invasion..."

one of the Qua-Toyne Army barges enters the room and interrupts their conversation.

"Sorry for the interruption, but we have bad news: the Louria army has captured Gim; the defensive line will be able to keep them away from Ejey, but it will not be long enough."

"We need support for this invasion; perhaps the World Union will send reinforcements."

"Yes, but if reinforcements arrived too late, they might have already conquered this forest."

"However, we can't let the Louria army take this forest without making a sacrifice."


Chayafga secret military base, Chayafga mountain, Qua-Toyne Republic, 08:12 AM.

The Qua-Toyne army continued to defend the forest with whatever resources or weaponry they had, vowing to protect the Lean Nou forest until the end of their lives. Deep beneath the Chayafga mountain is a military base that was previously used as a humanity base, as well as a location for the East Rodenius Empire's wyvern airbase. Two elves are looking at three Pal Chimera owned by the Qua-Toyne Republic, Pal Chimera are flying battleships that can float in the skies with anti-gravity engines and several magical engines, and those Pal Chimera were once owned by the Ravernal Empire or Ancient Sorcerous Empire.

"We heard the Louria Empire possessed several flying dinghies as well as more than three Pal Chimera."

"Does the Quila Kingdom have Pal Chimera?"

"They have two Pal Chimera, but they say the Pal Chimera we have is better than the Quila Kingdom's."

"In terms of flying battleships, do you believe the World Union has one?"

"... I am unsure to say, however, they were able to create something that is floating or anti-gravity, however, because they said the era of battleships is over, they didn't use battleships anymore. Finally, sea battleships are no longer used."

"Use? But does this imply that they still have sea battleships?"

"Yeah, but they're only museum ships; I'm not sure if they'll reuse their battleships again, but one thing's for sure: they don't use battleships anymore."

"What about cruisers?"

"Yes, they still use cruisers, and they have something better than the battleship... Thousands of VLS are aboard this ship..."

"T-Thousand?! That means that each VLS is a single missile... Even a cruiser from the Holy Mirishial Empire costs only 200 VLS!"

"We are still unsure of their actual strength power, but we do know one thing for certain: they may be stronger than us."

While they are having a conversation, the emergency alarm goes on, and the officers inside the base immediately gather in the meeting room, where they are prepared for a sudden emergency in any condition. Then an elf appears and stands in front of them all; he is the leader of the Pal Chimera Task Group. Palkront is his name. He is dressed in a military uniform with green capes, and his expression is angry as if he wants to punch something.

"Everyone, we have bad news, on this early morning, the city of Gim has been captured by the Louria Army, to prevent the invasion of the city of Ejey, they decide to go through the Lean Nou forest, this forest has a secret that needs to be kept by our generation and this holy forest shall not fall to the enemies hand, with this reasoning, the president Kanata permits us to engage with Louria armed forces."

However, if the Louria armed forces destroy two of our Pal Chimera, we will have no choice but to turn one Pal Chimera defensive and only operate in our capital, so I want you to wreck those Louria armed forces while trying not to overwhelm them because they may be able to destroy our Pal Chimera, understood?"

"Yes sir, understood!" Said all of the Pal Chimera crew.

All three Pal Chimeras ascended and flew to the Lean Nou Forest, leaving the secret underground base through a secret large exit at the top of Chayafga mountain, at 7:59 AM.


Lean Nou forest, Qua-Toyne Republic, 08:50 AM.

The Qua-Toyne army quickly halted the mobilization of the Lourian armored cars inside the Lean Nou forest by setting traps. 

Kaboom!!!!

On the Lourian Tank, there was a loud explosion.

"They just annihilated one of our light tanks!" shouts out one of the Louria armies while he fires his weapon.

"Please notify the nearest airbase that we require air support immediately!" Commander Kodi stated.

"That's Roger!"

While the Lourian continued to fire their magical bolt action at the enemies, they noticed something terrifying in the skies.

"Shit, our adversaries' dive bomber, LDB-1 Divers, are firing their weapons at us!" One of the Louria armies yells.

The LDB-1 squadron Divers are diving at the Louria army, spraying machine gun bullets onto the troops.

Bratatatata!!!!!

They also drop various bombs onto the ground, and when the bomb strikes the armored vehicles, a loud and powerful explosion occurs, killing all of the tank crew or even the army inside crew in burns or making their bodies almost disappear from the fire of the explosion.

"Fuck, more than ten armored vehicles have been immobilized!"

"Use your fucking anti-aircraft missile!"

"Yes sir!"

Several Lourian anti-aircraft missiles were launched, and fifteen TDB-1 Divers were hit. The explosion in the skies boosts the morale of the Louria army and demonstrates that the Qua-Toyne aircraft is inferior to Louria missiles.

"Yeah! "Taste that explosion!"

"How many Enemies aircraft are destroyed?" Their commander inquired while he fired a gunshot at one of Qua-Toyne's army.

"fifteen enemy aircraft have been shut down."

"There are sole TDB-1 Diver, we should shut that down!"

However, as they prepare to launch another missile, unexpected projectiles strike their missiles, causing an explosion in the Louria Army; the commander who witnessed the explosion is perplexed as to what just occurred; was it an enemy attack or a missile failure?

"Wait, what happened? Is it the failure of the missile to launch?"

"No, sir, something blasts them off from afar, it's like enemy artillery striking from afar... Should we ask for reinforcement?"

"Negative, as soon we continue a further bit, the forest has become denser, I doubt the reinforcement tank can stay with us until the east side of Lean Nou forest. Eventually, we must continue with our legs... Is it only me or are the skies becoming darken than usual?"

I felt the worst premonition going to happen, don't tell me they going to deploy their Pal-

".... Holy shit! C-Commander, we have bad news!"

"Y-Yeah?! W-What is the bad news?!" The commander replied.

"Look at the skies! There are three Pal Chimera in Qua-Toyne Republic's possession, their Pal Chimera are flying above us!"

"Oh god!" One of the Louria armies screams in fear.

As soon as the Commander heard what one of his aides said, he looked up and saw one of the Pal Chimera flying above them, the sunlight blocking the ground where he stood, which is why his surroundings became dark. The Commander immediately ordered the army to fire the missile at the Pal Chimera.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, it flies above us, fire those-

Bam! Bam! Bam!

Unfortunately for the commander, as one of the 15 cm triple turrets fires its artillery barrage onto the ground, the explosion is so large that it is higher than every tree in the forest, the Commander and some of his men were absorbed by the explosion, and their lives are no longer with us.


Gim Airforce, Gim City, the occupation area of Louria Empire, 09:01 AM.

"Wait, what the fuck?! You just said the Qua-Toyne Armed Forces fly their entire Pal Chimera fleet over Lean Nou?!" General Snark, yell.

"Yes sir! we just got word that their flying battleship has put a stop to our invasion throughout the Lean Nou Forest."

General Snark couldn't believe what he had just heard: the enemies had deployed their entire Pal Chimera army to intercept his army. He knew and expected the enemies to use their trump card, but it was too soon, and the war had only just begun. General Snark looks out the window at the hangar to calm himself after becoming enraged at what the fuck just enemies were doing to repel his army.

Dang it, this is too soon, but hey, at least they are idiots who deploy every Pal Chimera to the frontline, I hope the navy didn't meet enemies Pal Chimera.

"... Alright, everyone! Deploy 1ST Squadron of LAF-3 Storm Eagle, we show them our jet power!"

"Yes sir!"

One squadron of 16 LAF-3 Storm Eagles is stationed on the runway, led by Lieutenant Colonel Qazes.

"This is Lieutenant Colonel Qazes from the 1st Squadron of the LAF-3 Storm Eagle, and we're taking off to engage the enemy, Pal Chimera!"


The Pentagon, World union, 09:30 AM.

President William is still in the Pentagon, reviewing the war progress on the Rodenius Continent; some officers in meetings believe it's just an old war with no interest, and the officer believes it would be simple to intervene in the war. Nothing surprising happened until something was revealed from a location that their artificial satellite couldn't see.

"It appears that the Louria Army is being dragged from the Lean Nou Forest... Hm? "What exactly is that?"

The live screen footage shows Lean Nou Forest zooming into three unknown objects, moving and firing explosion shells.

"What the fuck is that? That thing looks odd and weird!"

"Maybe heavy Bomber or gunship?!"

"I dunno but what in the world is that thing?!"

"It's too big, and its shape is absurd... I believe that's a flying battleship."

"That flying object resembles the Mercedes logo..."

There are small murmurs as the military officers are confused and surprised by what they have just witnessed; however, they are not afraid of what they have witnessed.

"Mr. President, we have a lot of information about that flying battleship." Minister Liam stated

Liam Kottgam is the Secretary of Defense for the Ministry of Defense. He has white hair and blue eyes, and he smiles mischievously because he has already learned everything there is to know about the Pal Chimera.

"Hmm, tell me more about that flying battleship."

"Yes, Mr. President." He paused for a second as he prepared his presentation on her watchphone, and a floating image appeared when he activated image presentation mode on his watchphone.

"Mr. President, this flying battleship is called Pal Chimera; it was built by the Ancient Sorcerous Empire, also known as the Ravernal Empire; they simply leave their weapon before the Ravernal Empire sweeps them off their feet from this world."

"How many Pal Chimera are there on the Rodenius Continent?" Inquire of President William.

"We assume ten Pal Chimera that is operable in the Rodenius Continent, and all of the Pal Chimera we spotted have different variants and different specifications, but we are certain the Qua-Toyne Republic's Pal Chimera has no missiles."

"Wait, does that mean that this flying Pal Chimera can fire missiles despite the fact that it lacks missiles?"

"Yes, president William, if the Qua-Toyne Republic has missiles, they will use them against their Pal Chimera."

"I see... Is this Pal Chimera armed with AA guns and cannons like a battleship at sea?"

"Yes, the Pal Chimera has eight 15 cm triple guns, and... The Pal Chimera has CIWS.

The floating image of Pal Chimera zoomed in on one of the CIWS attached to Pal Chimera's upper and lower bodies, resembling the Vulcan cannon on the Phalanx CIWS.

"Its specifications are very similar to those of the first generation of Phalanx CIWS. The Pal Chimera's CIWS barrel measures 1,500 mm. We've noticed that this CIWS has a radar-like guidance system, but we're still evaluating it. If our hypothesis was correct, it could be similar to FLIR."

"Hmm, this weaponry is really interesting... Perhaps we can ask the Qua-Toyne Republic to do more research on this Pal Chimera, or perhaps we can organize a joint operation when the Qua-Toyne Republic is at peace with the Louria Empire..."One of the officers barges inside the room, causing an abrupt interruption.

"Mr. President, several warships have been spotted sailing toward our country."

"Is it a magical warship from the Louria Empire?" Before he sips his warm coffee, ask President Williams.

"No, sir, it's from... The Saint Kingdom of Fegahara, also known as The Fegahara Kingdom."

"Fegahara Kingdom? "The name Fegahara is strange; where does it come from?"

"Its name comes from their country between the Fenn Kingdom and the Gahara Thearchy when they united into a single country and named themselves the Fegahara Kingdom. King Shihan currently rules the Fegahara Kingdom."

"I see... Speaking of them, do we know anything about their steel warship?" Before he sips his warm coffee, ask President William.

"They only bring ten warships, Mr. President. A battleship, two cruisers, six destroyers, and one supply ship were present. We don't see any AA guns or weapons, so we assume it's a steel warship from World War I."

"Hmm, interesting to hear, inform them to dock their steel warship on our harbor in Hawaii and warn them to not make hostile action. I'm curious about their plans to attend the World Union; I'm hoping the people of Fegahara have interesting information about the new world."

"Certainly, Mr. President!"


Hey, sorry for the long time of no chapter update, as my apologies, here is an art as my apologies. The art was made by my friend, this art is about military vehicles in this fic.

The image is LAF-3 Storm Eagle, Louria's first jet fighter. Its performance is pretty similar to Nakajima Kikka, the speed of this jet fighter is 700 km/h.

1