Chapter 3 – NSFW
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note: NSFW content.

Since that day brother Bai often goes to the restaurant and calls for me to tell me that the food is good.

Strangely the other restaurants left me alone since that accident.

One year after this body's mother dies, making me feel heartbroken and making me revive the death of my original family.

The years pass and brother Bai starts looking more and more attractive to my eyes, I feel more and more drawn to him and I have spring dreams almost every night, sometimes with him, other times with His Majesty. The only difference between them is that with His Highness I'm the button and with brother Bai, I'm the top.

I feel guilty for it like I'm betraying His Majesty. And it's all brother Bai's fault since I grew up, he started being all flirty with me, touching me, hugging me, kissing my cheek, rubbing his butt against my lower part, undressing me with his eyes...

Sometimes I just want to snap his neck so that he leaves me alone. But he always stops when I'm about to snap so I still haven't killed him. Yet.

I hate how he makes my blood boil; I hate when I wonder how would it feel to be buried deep inside him.

-Feng'er, when will you accept my love? - He asks while teasing the back on my neck with his hand.

-Never. - I reply while taking his hand away.

-Are you sure? - he whispers in my ear with a seductive voice while rubbing his chest against mine.

-I'm sure – I say while taking a step back.

-Fine. I'm tired of you not wanting me. Don't worry I won't beg you anymore, I'm sure I can find someone who wants me elsewhere.

It's the first time I see anger in his eyes, his cheeks flushed, I feel myself getting even harder than I usually get.

He opens the door and I snap. He has been after me for years, always provoking me and now he wants to find someone else?

When I imagine him under another man, I feel a surge of rage within me.

Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.

It's the only that comes to my mind.

I grab his arm, pull him to me, and savagely kiss him. It's not even a kiss, I devour his mouth. I feel him putting his arms around me.

His taste drives me nuts. With a hand, I push everything on the table to the ground and put him on the table while I continue devouring his mouth.

I start biting his neck and undressing his clothes.

-Feng'er - he softly moans.

I have a moment of clarity. I need to let him know that he can be mine but I will never be his. I belong to someone else, even if that person doesn't live anymore. Even if that person is my enemy.

I pull his hair and force him to look into my eyes.

His eyes are clouded with desire and I struggle to control myself.

-I can give you my body, but I can't give you my heart – I tell him.

He looks at me with adoration between the desire.

-I never asked for you to love me. I only want to be able to love you.

-Won't you regret this?

-Never.

And then he kisses me and I lose myself to the desire, locking the guilt away, silently apologizing to the owner of my heart.

-Get down on your knees and open your mouth – I say after a while.

He obediently follows my words.

-Put your tongue out – I order.

I take my pulsing dick out and I start teasing his tongue with it.

-Get it wet so that I can fuck your mouth with it.

He licks me up and down, getting my cock all wet and ready. Finally, I grab his head with one hand while pushing my cock into his mouth until he gags. I stay like that for a while and I get harder and bigger from seeing him like that and with tears in his eyes.

-You look like a slut- I say.

Then I start to thrust in and out his mouth. It feels so good that it's hard for me to not cum right away. I fight to last while at the same time I speed up my movements, wanting to punish him for seducing me but the look on his eyes tells me that the rougher I am, the more he enjoys it.

I stop because I want to cum deep inside him. I put my feet on his cock and I feel it all hard.

I smile with satisfaction and I ask him:

-Do you like being my slut?

He blushes and nods. I help him get up and then I throw him in the bed before I start ripping his clothes, licking and biting his body, leaving my marks all over him.

I use my fingers on his little hole until he is ready to take me. After preparing him and using some oil I finally enter him.

I don't know if it's his first time, I should be kinder and softer but I can't control my hunger and the need to punish him so I fuck him, hard and fast.

-Do you like that? - I ask him.

-Yes, Feng'er please fuck me hard– he begs, with tears on his eyes, which makes me wonder if he is in pain but he seems to be enjoying it.

I thrust faster and faster while he bites me and scratches my back while moaning my name and asking for more.

I turn him around and make him stay in all fours while I enter him again, deep inside him. I slap his ass and I feel him squeezing me and I hear him softly moan. So, I start moving while keep spanking him until he shoots his cum on the bed. After that, I speed up until I lose myself inside him. 

This author says:

This chapter is much longer due to the NSFW content. I hope you enjoy it, it's the first time I write a sex scene between 2 men.

2