Chpater 8
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somedays after I received an imperial decree to enter the palace to make company to prince Gui.

My mother was puzzled, the prince was small and barely could speak, why would the emperor summon me to keep him company?

But it was an imperial decree so we had to obey. I hide my happiness and went to the palace.

I played with Gui'er until the emperor came and ordered everyone to leave us. He hugged me and we talked for a long time. I told him how angry I was at him for him killing himself in our previous life and he apologized to me.

Since then, I often go to the palace. We don't talk about the future and because of that, I feel like there's a wall between us.

I hate that, so I decided to go look for my father for advice.

-Father, if someone killed you and mother and little brother and little sister and I ended up falling in love with that person and being reborn before you all die, would you blame me if I was together with that person?

My father looks at me with a strange gaze.

-Well, we are all alive and well, so it's like we never died right?

-Yes.

-Does that person love you back and make you feel happy?

-Yes.

-Then you should forgive the person and be happy.

-Thank you, father.

-By the way, I wanted to ask you, what do you want to be in the future? A general like me?

-No father.

-Oh, that makes your father sad...

-I'm sorry father.

-Do you want to be an official like your maternal grandfather?

-No.

-Then what do you want to be?

-It's a secret.

-Don't tell me you still want to be the empress?

I look at him confused. How did he know?

-You probably don't remember but when you were small and we entered the palace with you, you grabbed the emperor and said you would be his bride in the future.

-Oh – I say. I don't remember that.

The next time I was with brother Bai I asked him if he remembered that. He said he did and apologized for not saving the seat for me in the other lives.

Time passed and I grew up. My body started craving for touch but brother Bai kept saying that my body was too young for bed activities. When I grew up more, we started kissing and jerking off each other but he still would refuse the rest.

Our first kiss was on the spot where he tried to take me twice on my second life. It was where his parents met for the first time. He told me his parent's story and we looked at each other and kissed.

More time passed and finally, I came of age. Brother Bai first spoke with my father, then he announced in court that he was taking me as his empress.

The ministers were against it but after he punished several ones, they all shut up.

The imperial decree arrived and two months after it was our wedding and my conferment ceremony as the empress. 

Author's note: 

One more chapter to go and is the end of the story ^^

Next chapter has NSFW scenes.

2