Chapter 9 – NSFW
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW content

After a long day of long ceremonies, me and brother Bai were finally alone.

Without a word, we hungrily kissed each other like starving wolves. I felt his hardness rubbing against mine and that made me feel on fire.

He grabbed my ass and teased it. It looked like tonight he would be the one eating me.

We stripped each other clothes and then he knelt in front of me.

-Do you remember the first time this emperor knelt for you Chang'er?

-How could I forget, the almighty emperor kneeling down at my feet?

He grabbed my cock and started licking my cock, before taking it into his mouth and sucking it slowly.

The slow pace was driving me nuts, plus seeing him on his knees with his mouth full of my cock made my cock become even harder and bigger and the blood ran faster on my veins. After a time, I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed his head and started bombing his mouth with my cock, until there were tears on his eyes. I looked at his cock, which got bigger and was twitching and I knew he loved having me fucking his mouth.

-Did you miss being my cock hungry slut, Your Majesty?

He couldn't answer but I saw the spark of pleasure in his eyes. That made me cum deep into his mouth.

After that, he become a starved wolf and after preparing my hole, he pounced on me.

I welcomed the pain, after all, it was my first time in this life and I hugged him and let him have his way with me.

I felt in love with you for the first time when I saw you fighting those thugs, and the second time when you told them to scram – he said while pausing his movements.

-You remembered our first life? I asked surprised.

-Yes, before waking up on this one. I had those male pets because I was trying to forget you, but they weren't you.

-Good, but what about you talk less and fuck me more?

-As my Chang'er wishes – he replied while thrusting deep inside me.

I kept moaning while he moved in and out of me. I felt full, both physically and in my heart.

When he was cumming inside me, I whispered in his ear:

-I love you, brother Bai.

It was the first time I said I love you. After that, he was invigored and he ate me again.

When we were finished, we kissed, him on top of me. Maybe because it was the first time in this life, and I had years of yearning for him but I felt myself getting hard again.

I flipped him and made him lay on the bed, I squeezed his neck and I said, with a sparkle of danger in my eyes:

-Time for my slut to be eaten.

Maybe because in this life he was again the emperor or maybe because now I knew brother Bai was him, or maybe because of both but this time it felt even better to eat him than in our previous life. But he was still as addictive as ever.

And so, after many lives, we had our happy ending together.

Brother Bai shared his power with me and we attended the court together. I raised again Gui'er and Ai'er like they were my own children and Gui'er once again become the crown prince.

The prime minister was exiled for corruption. Brother Bai said it wasn't worth killing him again, after all, we had already killed him twice in other lives.

My parents lived until old age and I saw my younger brother and sister growing up, getting married, and having kids.

In this life, I was finally happy.

Thank you, Dear Author, for granting us this final chance.

 

The End.

 

 

Author's note:

And this is the end sniff sniff. This author feels a bit sad because their journey ended but at the same time happy because they found their happiness. And who knows, they may reincarnate and find each other again in the next life. They just won't have the memories of these lives.

Thank you for staying with me and reading until the end, I hope you enjoyed the story.

This one may be done but I already have an idea for the next short story ^^ 

1