Chapter 6: I finally patted her!
4.2k 4 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...haa...no one is calling for me..."

"Why do you look so sad as if your girlfriend dumped you..."

Said issei who was drinking orange juice, we are on the grass lying while my arms are at the back of my head.

And said by the one who got dumped by being killed.

"No work, no pay..."

"They only paid you 5 yen, oi."

"...you know, masochist pervert...your incredibly normal today, you supposed to have a conversation with me about boobs that and boobs this..."

"Hey, I said, I'm not a masochist, and the two are out today..."

"Ah...that time when they got beaten up by the judo girls...."

"Yeah... "

"Man...I want to pat Koneko chan..."

I heave a sigh after saying that, patting a cat is so satisfying... Hmm, back in my past life, my only family is a cat.

However, it died when he got hit by the truck, leaving me alone in that dark world...

'Thinking about it, maybe my cat got isekai'd too.'

Issei turns his head towards me with wide eyes.

"Dude, no way... Do you like her? Well, She's pretty too, small, and even though her breast is underdeveloped, that's is one of her scores as a loli."

Issei said while making a perverted face, he was probably fantasizing about koneko chan in nude appearance.

I chopped his head with my deadpan expression.

"Don't think like that to koneko chan, she's nice, cute, even though she is quiet and cold, we can't deny that she is god damn PRECIOUS."

"Wow, you like her."

"Of course, I like her, she looks like the cat that I want to pat in the head."

Issei facepalm himself.

"Wait, you like her because she looks like the cat that you always patting?"

"Of course, is there anything else?"

"Wow...I somehow feel bad for that small titty..."

I don't get what issei is saying, I like koneko but that like is different from that 'Like',  thinking about it. What is love?

Somehow questioning myself of what is love is incredibly effective for cringing me...

"Huwaam!!! I'm done!"

I place my arms on my waist and bend it to stretch.

"Hey... Issei... Should we peep?"

"Now that's what I like about it."

"Let's go!"

We went to the judo club, at the back of the judo club there is a peeping hole.

Issei directly went into it while having a perverted face.

Me?

I just stand there.

I may be a pervert but I'm not a man who would peep.

I just want to see issei getting beaten up, that's all.

While issei enjoyed the sight, I secretly went to the judo's entrance, and I inform the girls that there is a peeping tom.

And I like the outcome.

Issei looked at me as if he was betrayed while I just smiled innocently.

"...traitor...are you even my friend?"

"Sometimes a real friend will do something like this. And I'm one of them. I mean seeing you getting beaten up is too good for me when I'm bored."

"I wonder what would they think when they see the true you."

"I never hide it thought?"

"As if! You act so childish and call yourself a god in front of the public!

Why don't you expose that you are also a pervert and speak like this, not those 'hello! Delivery god, yato at your service'!"

He said while we are walking, We spotted a great view, an old pine tree, we stopped there.

"So, I want to eat four-cheese melty bun...buy some for me issei..."

"Buy it yourself, dude."

"Give me money."

"You buy it using your money!"

"Yada!! I don't have money and I want to eat a four-cheese melty bun! Give me give me give me give me!!!"

I said while making a tantrum right in front of him... My four-cheese melty bun...sniff.

"Oi! Don't act like that! Your not a child!"

"Nooo!!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!!"

I don't want to listen to this pervert, I won't stop until he buys me. I'm hungry but there's no four-cheese melty bun here...huu...

If only I guard my pocket, my wallet wouldn't get stolen... It's probably in my house now...guh.  ...

"Issseeeiii...pervert masochist! Buy me!"

"I won't buy it for you! Also, there are no four-cheese melty buns here idiot! Stop!

Hey, don't hug me gross! I would rather get squish by big boobs!"

I did not let go of issei not minding some students looking at us, he keeps forcefully pushing me but it was to no avail.

So, he did something I wouldn't expect.

Kak!

"Ah! Y-yat-"

"Uggyaahh...."

I feel like my soul separates me into my body when issei accidentally gave me a knee kick in my private part.

"M-my future descendants..."

I don't think I can give you an offspring god...

...

....

Just kidding!

What he did doesn't affect me at all, I have strong durability after all!

"Issei... I have a final thing to say...kutum!"

Issei lay down and lift my upper body by supporting it with his arms.

"No...Yato...I...I can't..."

I look at him and smile weakly.

"You have to listen...my friend.."

.. I Said then grabs his collar, I cough two times and smile at him with eyes saying it will be the last time.

"...issei...your harem...w...w...cough!"

"Yato!"

My hand gave up but I still manage to utter my words.

"...your harem...it...won't come true..."

I then pretended to die.

"Hey! No! I feel like it was a curse oi! Yato wake up! Take it back! Oi 5 yen god!"

Issei keeps shaking me while I hide my smirk, don't worry Issei, that harem your dreaming will come true, there's no way it was a curse.

"Oi! Wake u...p? Huh, toujou san?"

Toujou san?

Who?

I slightly open my eyes and saw her.

White hair, hazel eyes, a petite body, she is small, she looks quiet and cold due to his expressionless face, she was looking down at me.

I notice that in her right arm was thick chocolate, in her left was a plastic bag.

'I wonder what is that.'

Her witnessing right now is making the anime ashame... Facing them face to face is too different from watching them.

Example rias, sona, Tsubaki, and other characters. All of them are so beautiful...too beautiful that I couldn't help but think of them... Ehem.

Koneko toujou...

She reach her left arm with a plastic bag towards me.

What is she...!!!

Isn't that!

I instantly sat up like a cat waiting for his food.

I quickly grab the plastic bag without further ado.

There I see it.

Tears sprawled down my cheeks.

"...Itadakimasu..."

I ate the food full of happiness and relief.

"Dude...why are you so overdramatic..."

"...gulped... You won't understand."

"...thanks...for the chocolate...in exchange for that...four-cheese melt buns..."

"Hehehe... Thank you for giving this divine food to a God, your offering has been received if you have something to wish then give me 5 yen and your wish will come true."

"Chocolate...tons..."

Koneko said as she reach her 5 yen to me.

I took it and flipped it to the sky, as it was about to fall I catch it.

"Your wish has been received. "

After saying that, I rubbed her hair gently.

She unconsciously close her left eye while she hold the hand that I am using to rub her head.

I let my hand go and stop. Koneko just walks away not looking back.

"Dude...did you see it? The color of her panty when the wind grew strong? It's stripe!"

Said Issei but I didn't hear him, after a while, I speak.

"Dude... This is the greatest day I have ever felt..."

"What?"

"Head..."

"Huh? Head what?"

" I patted her head..."

"..."

I look at him with my eyes shining brightly with stars.

"I patted her!

I finally patted her!

Hooray!!!!! It's a dream come true boi!"

I said as I keeps jumping...

132