Chapter 12: The Delivery God
4.1k 15 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Rias POV*

I and my peerage followed Miyagawa, Yato secretly together with Sona with her two peerages.

We are flying in the sky observing him.

We stares at him while he leave the Kuoh academy, we saw that he was looking at his phone.

We don't know why I am doing this, it seems I was too curious about him, not just me but to others.

The first time I met him is to sona's student council room. I was mentally surprised at how I didn't notice him.

At that moment, I've become aware of the existence of Miyagawa, Yato.

...I can't get my mind out of him...

And I want him to be by my side... And... Become my peerage...?

"Akeno...do you think what Yato keeps saying is true?"

"  Saying? "

Akeno tilted her head not understanding what I meant.

"That...he is a God?"

"I'm honestly not sure, I mean, I have never met a God proudly announcing himself/herself in the public, especially to humans..."

"But...no, maybe I'm overthinking."

Yes, he can't be a God, especially when I can't feel pure divine on him, he...really just an Ordinary human...

But if he were a god which is seemingly impossible, I don't know how to treat him...

I shake my head and notice Kaneko wouldn't let her eyes out of Yato, I smile at the girl because it seems she open up to herself and seemingly slowly recovering from her trauma.

Although, there is a tinge in my heart which I'm not sure what it was.

"There, at that place."

I heard some speak which made me come back to my senses.

I saw Yato enter an Old small Factory.

I ordered Akeno to make sure our presence is hidden, there might be a fallen angel or maybe a stray devil.

We take a peek at the roof, we saw Yato looking everywhere.

" Hello! Uncle Sans, This is Delivery God yato at your service~!

Hey! I'm here! It's safe for now."

"R-really?"

"Yes."

We heard a middle-aged man's voice, not long after we saw a man in a messy state, his expression was telling he experience something horrifying.

His white tee shirt is full of dirt same as his pants, his almost bald hair is also messy.

"What happens here Baldy san."

"I-I was doing my jobs and...t-they came... A lot of them... T-they tried to attack me, but I manage to run and lock myself there."

The conversation turned serious, me and Sona ordered our peerage to get ready if something happen.

"Let's help Ya-Miyagawa san if something dangerous happens..."

"That's right."

We look again at Yato talking to the middle ages man.

"So, Baldy san, you mean that they just came out of nowhere and decided to attack you? That's, dangerous... You should call-"

Before he could even finish his words, the middle ages man grab his shoulder and shook him.

"They're everywhere!!

We are already cornered!!!"

"Tch, Damn. So, one wrong move then we're dead?"

We widen our eyes in surprise, does Yato is doing something Illegal?

First, they're in an old factory, it could be possible... No, I hope not.

But...we will help him no matter what... We will just have to erase his memory about the organization he had joined...and wipe out that Illegal organization...

"Where's that 'thing'?"

"That 'thing'?"

"Yeah, to kill does pests."

Goosebumps came to us, how Yato easily says kill, I know we also have the experience of killing someone but witnessing him like this to his usual attitude to the school is...

"Ah yes there, in the bag."

I look at the bag, it was black and big.

Yato went there and open the bag.

Rubber gloves, thick boots, face mask, and...rat poison?

"Yoosh!!! Baldy San! Let's kill some rats!"

"B-but they are at least one hundred..."

"Don't let fear consume you baldy san! Remember that this God is right here in front of you!

Fighting alongside you to the dead!

Don't be a coward! You're already an adult yet you act like that!

What would your wife do if she witness your cowardly act!?

You damn Old man!"

.....

......

"Don't you dare called me a coward! And I'm not an Oldman! I-m still 33!

I will show you young ones what an adult does!"

"Woah that's nice! Wait your only 33!?

But you're already losing your hair!!!"

"Shut up! You don't know how hard I am preventing my hair loss!"

"Old ma- them, Mr. Baldy san, I have a way to prevent hair loss, just give me 100 yen and your hair will turn into something...un..imaginable."

"Really?"

"Yes. Bit first, let's finish our job."

.....

.......

"What....did we just..."

We..we were speechless...

I thought Yato join to an Illegal Organization and...

I blush due to embarrassment, I didn't notice that I'm not the only one who think that way.

Then suddenly.

"KYAAAHHH!!!! BALDY SAN HELP ME HELP ME! I MIGHT DI- KIAAAYYYAAHH!!!!"

We...heard Yato screaming terrifyingly... We look at him and saw him hugging the person of the middle ages, his arms are around the person's shoulder while his legs also embrace the middle-aged person's waist.

"Baldy san! Eliminate them, burn them to ashes, drown them, eat them! Anything you should do to kill them right now!"

We look at the place where Yato pointing his finger.

We saw a...two cockroach...

"You damn! I thought you reliable but what the fuck!?"

"JUST KILL THEM AND I'LL PROVE TO YOU I AM AFFORDABLE FAST AND RELIABLE JUST NO TO COCKROACH!"

The middle-aged person threw yato angrily

"It's just a cockroach why are you so scared more than hundreds of rats!"

Yato awkwardly says while scratching his cheek.

"Well... Back then, when I don't have a home to afford I only slept in an abandoned house while sleeping...a cockroach went to my mouth, and a small cockroach went inside of my ear...then..."

"Stop, stop...sorry for forcing you to remember your trauma."

I...I don't know if we should laugh or felt Pity at him...

"That's fine, I'm just kidding..."

"You brat!"

.... Yes, there should be no sympathy for this person...

I heard Akeno chuckling and Sona's peerage, the guy who has the sacred gear.

"Wait, okay fine while I was cooking, a stepped on a cockroach by my barefoot.

I unconsciously jumped back I hit my head on the ceiling...well, it was fine not until the hot oil with a fish that I'm frying accidentally fell on my body, also I didn't realize that a knife fell on the floor which stabbed my back... Thankfully, One of my tenants was about to give me food and witness me unconscious in the kitchen...hehe."

"Brat, that's some dark joke, stop it it's not funny."

"But I'm not kidding this time though?"

...huh? Wait it isn't?

I...

"I know right old man? It seems god wants me dead haha hahaha...wait, I AM a God."

"Kid...your kidding right? Where's the proof...still...it's..."

"Oh, you want proof?

Here look closely at my stomach."

The middle-aged person went closed, while us due to our sight where we can see even in the dark, it was no problem to see his scars.

Yato slowly raises his clothes until I see his skin.

He then quickly raise his clothes exposing six-pack abs and smooth yet firm skin.

"Sike! You got fool again old man ha hahaha!"

....

"...Akeno, Remember me what kind of punishment we should put into Yato"

"No, rias, as a student council president, I will be the one who will create his punishment, you don't have to worry, it is remarkable."

After our talk, it seems that Yato and the middle age person started to work.

Not long after, scream and agony can be heard at the factory as the two keeps running for their life while we are watching the comedy show.

"Maybe we should lessen his punishment..."

"It seems so."

"Ara ara, this is making me satisfied."

Zero: Yep, this is the last chapter today, tomorrow I will publish again...but still depends on my mood, I just keep creating chapters as long as I can think of something, and right now I'm not too busy, also, it's really fun writing fanfiction. I enjoy it. Even if this is my first time creating fanfiction.

130