Chapter 25: Yato vs Jerk face
3.4k 6 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amidst the silent room, everyone was staring at a certain person, despite the lots of blood around his body.

He was standing perfectly as if nothing happen, with a face of a person that could freeze anyone. An expression of a person who experiences killing, massacring.

Was in front of them, their eyes widen as the person wiped the blood on his cheek but his eyes did not let go of the priest.

How could they express what they want to say when they were left speechless.

They look at Yato seeing his calm appearance as if nothing matters to him...

However...

*

*Yato POV*

MTHER FUCKKERR!!!!!

I LOST CONTROL!!!

I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZED THAT RIAS AND THE OTHERS ARE ALREADY HERE!!!!

FUCK!!

THIS IS JERK FACE FAULT!

...

I mean, these clothes are Yato's favorite attire! This tracksuit!

But now look! There are three holes in my clothes!

Also, the blood of the victims is attached to my tracksuit!

It will give me a hard time taking it off...

Fuckign jerk face! Do you know how hard it was to wash your clothes?!

Ah man, keep a poker face, poker face, calm, calm...

Don't let your emotion be seen by them.

Huu...

I look at the jerk face who was looking at me dumbfoundedly.

He was lying on the couch albeit not properly, with a face that he couldn't believe what just happened.

A broken bleeding nose and his mouth are letting out blood.

I look at Asia who was completely naked because her nun attire was sliced into half.

I take off my sports jacket and threw it at her.

After throwing it away, the only thing covering my upper body was a plain white tee shirt.

"Tch."

I 'tch' this would be messy, if I had known this was going to happen I would wear dark colors.

I take a rubber band from my pocket and tied my hair.

After trying it, I look at the jerk face who was now grinning with the eyes of a psychopath.

"Jerk face, you want to seat there? Then wait a moment."

I look at Asia "asia, could you heal Issei? Thanks.

Rias chan, koneko chan, Akeno chan, and Kiba...tan?

After Asia chan heals Issei please escape, I'll take care of what happens next."

"S-sure..."

Rias chan replied stuttering, I smile gently at her and looked at Koneko chan who nodded.

"I will explain later...huump!!!"

I stretch my arm and legs.

"Jerk face, I'm waiting. Don't worry about hurting me, don't hold back, after all..."

I look at the jerk face who was now smiling widely with a battle maniac atmosphere and psychopathic eyes.

"...I'm strong."

I said and gave him a cocky smile.

He rashly runs towards  me while laughing, he raises his sword and 

Swung it downward.

The sword was about to hit me but I easily parried it with my bare hand.

He then pointed the gun at my face and pulled the trigger, I tilted my head to the right avoiding the bullet.

Freed is fast and flexible, after what happened, he retracted both of his arms, spins himself giving me a tornado kick.

I stepped back until his tornado kick is done.

I kicked the floor while my left arm is at the top with my hand is close.

I was instantly in front of him, he pointed the gun right in my face and pulled the trigger.

However, I quickly grab his gun and pointed it at another side.

Bang!

The bullet hit the small aquarium, creating a vortex until the glass shuttered leaving the fishes struggling to breathe.

While I was grabbing his hand where the gun was, jerk face swung his sword upward but I successfully hold his other arm which stopped his attack.

Both of our arms are occupied, he tried to give me a knee kick but I blocked it with my knee.

It was then I head-butted him making him get surprised, He was about to fall but I grab his left hand, pulled him to me.

I tightly gripped his hand enough not to let go of him.

And then, I punch him again in the face.

After punching him in the face, I pulled his left hand again and he crashed onto the table.

I didn't still let go of his left hand, I gave him a body blow, elbow on his temple. Pulled him again and knee kick him in the abdomen.

"Kah!"

This time I let go of him but I continue to attack him.

I grab the vase that was close to me and slam it on his head, which gave him a huge injury to the head.

I kicked his side stomach with my shin, then pulled him again by grabbing his cleric clothes and gave him a kick on the face.

Jerk's face fell on the floor not moving even an inch.

I look at everyone who was looking at me in a daze.

"Rias chan, you should go now, the fallen angels are coming, don't worry about me, I have my ways."

However, Rias didn't respond, not until Akeno touch him who was blushing as if she was aroused by what she was seeing.

"Y-yeah...Yato?"

"It seems that all of you finally saw my cruel side huh..."

"Dude...instead of the cruel side, I feel like it more like badass side...that was cool you know?"

"Yeah? I guess your right anyways, that was a nice punching bag."

"Punching...bag...me... A worthless shit of you treated me a punching bag!?"

I look at the jerk face who was struggling to stand up.

"Rias go now, the fallen angels are getting closer."

"Yes... Becare full."

"Hmm... Maybe you will give me a surprise after this?"

"!!!"

She blushed and then quickly teleported everyone, Asia js not included.

'Hmm, I do hope she surprised me, Maybe she will give me some awesome mangas."

"Hey...!!! Don't you dare turn your eyes away from me worthless piece of shit!"

I look at the jerk face who was now pointing his gun at me.

Before he could pull the trigger, I was instantly close to him and disassembled the gun breaking it into pieces, I then grab a fork that I happen to see and grab his arm and lean it to the floor, I use the fork to stab his palm.

"Kyaaah!!!"

His palm is bleeding as the fork piercingly went deeper until it was able to also pierce the wall.

He tried to attack me using his sword but I manage to take it and quickly stab it at his stomach which he instantly went quiet and stopped moving.

"Shut up and die please."

I look at Asia and happen to see such things.

I look at her and awkwardly smile.

I head towards her who was looking at me while slightly red.

"Asia chan, I'm sorry but fallen angels are coming so, we have to be quick."

"Y-yes?  E-eh!?"

I carried Asia in a princess style as I destroyed the window of the house and jumped until I landed outside, then started running while some fallen angel manage to see me and chase us.

99