Chapter 26: Chase
3.2k 6 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't let him escape!"

Light spears shot toward me, I dodge every light spear while running.

"Y-yato Kun!"

"Shh, Don't worry, I'm here."

I comfort Asia even though she doesn't need it.

She gripped my tee-shirt tightly while I was running on the road.

"Stop human!"

Do you know those 3rd rate villains who insult a human because they thought they're a weak species?

That was an example of this fallen angel who looks like working at kokabeil. They look high and mighty facing me.

Do they not know what happens to jerk face? I just killed him right?

But look at them, instead of retreating and reporting it to their superior, here they are courting death.

If I have mana, I would probably already be exhausted but I don't need mana to use my ability, I'm not lacking in stamina either.

Anyways, there are three fallen angels in front of us, two were in the front while the other one is in the back, their formation is a triangle.

I didn't stop running and fastened my pace instead.

Asia chan unconsciously closed her eyes as I simply cut the wind itself.

The three fallen angels shot their light spears at me.

I activate my creation magic blocking the light spear until it shattered into pieces.

I then jumped in front of them.

Then I kick the two fallen angels side by side.

After I kick the two, I quickly retracted my feet and swung my left leg upward hitting the fallen angel in the jaw.

After landing on the ground, I quickly runs not minding the three fallen angel who slowly gets up.

"I have to find a way to lose them."

Honestly, If I want to, I will teleport to my house but, I can't teleport with an ally.

If I have to teleport, I had to abandon Asia chan.

I can't do that, my teleportation magic is not the same as Rias's.

I continue to run changing every location.

Until we stop on an isolated ally.

I let go of Asia chan, Asia tightly gripped the tracksuit.

I patted her again.

It was dark, and I could only see a bit but I failed to notice her blushed face.

'I wonder... Can I change her appearance using transformation? Also, can I create some clothes using weapon creation?'

I won't know until I tried.

I tried to change Asia's appearance, unexpectedly, it works.

Her blonde hair turns light brown and her green eyes turn translucent gray.

....it actually works?

Can I also change the clothes ' appearance too?

I did and my tracksuit turned grayish-white.

It also work, I did the same to my clothes. My white Tee shirt turnsss black, my sports pants turn dark brown.

...

.....

'Isn't this cheating? I don't remember Yato can do this...'

"Asia chan, let's go, pretend you didn't notice the fallen angel, don't worry, just walk with me normally okay?"

"Yes...."

After that, we just walk side by side.

Asia and I pretend that we didn't notice them flying in the sky.

'Still... Thinking about it, I could use creation magic on others even if they are 50 meters away from me...now this... Now, I don't think I have the same skill as Yato... "

Ring~

I heard my phone ringing and vibrating, I thought it was another customer call but as I saw the name, I felt irritated.

It was the bastard god.

He sends me a message and answer what I was pondering.

[Well, Yato's abilities that come to you improve, it was also because of my blessing that I gave to you, didn't I say that it will help you in the future? How about it? Oh yeah, since I'm a gracious and generous God, I will give you another skill, I played a game which has a gacha on it, my first servant is a man in red clothing, I found his NP amusing that's why I create it and give it to you, how about it awesome right? Why don't you say 'Granpa is freaking cool!'.]

I smiled at the message, I know which servant it was, he was probably enjoying what was happening to me.

I message him with a smile on my face.

[Gracious and Generous my ass, also, how can I even activate his noble phantasm? Are you nuts? Take it back, I don't need to be op you know?]

I send the message, it would be awesome if I have his NP but it was no joke.

Not long after he message back.

[Sigh... Fine, then let me give you different NP, this servant is a saber and has the same appearance as the archer in a red guy, this time you can't refuse, This blacksmith is pretty cool and badass you know, also I manage to get him using 5k sq so, I won't accept of you rejecting it.]

"Fi-five thousand?! ]

[Oi! Bastard god, that's a lot of money you spent there! You fucking, did you get addicted to each! That's dangerous!]

Despite saying that, I was jealous. I have no money back then, so I collect lots of saints for at least half a year, I spent all of it on that blacksmith but I didn't get him... I got 10 copies of elder Sisters of gorgons though... Damn it...

[Bah! Just take it! And remember, Your strength is different from Yato from the anime okay? Be grateful to your grandfather!]

[Gee... Thanks, Old bastard.]

[...I guess that's enough...I just have to mourn for a minute.]

I tilt my head, I felt something on my hem and saw Assia looking at me, she then look at her front with a sense of panic.

I look at the front and saw two fallen angels in human form.

I gently patted her head and smiled at her telling her that everything will be okay, she heaves a sigh and embraces my arm.

....

Fine... Wait, no it's not?

Does she even aware of it?

Never mind...

I texted back at the message because I'm curious why does this old bastard want to mourn.

[By mourning, what do you mean?]

After sending the message, I realized that there is no fallen angel around us, that's why I lead Asia to my home.

Not long after the Old bastard message again.

[I just found out that my waifu who was the leader of the royal table jas a D**k thanks to that Asshole M***in.]

I deadpan look at the message and did not reply anymore.

A moment later, Asia was in awe at seeing my house, I lead her to one of the rooms and let her sleep there, I also ask her to take a bath because she looks messy, it's incredible how she doesn't smell bad.

Same to me. I don't smell a bad odor at all. I just accept it as one of the anime logic.

After what happened, I take a back and went to sleep.

......

........

-------------

" Don't even think of living a happy life Yuuji, you don't deserve to be happy."

"....yes"

93