Chapter 28: Explanation (1)
3.3k 9 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beautiful soft and smooth skin, her pretty face looking at me while still sleepy, her breast was covered by the quilt but it added the lewdness.

Apart from the quilt fell exposing her big round breast and pink color nipple. Her disheveled red hair which a part of it manages to cover her nipple as she stretches her arm while heaving a deep yawn, she simply did not care about what was happening making me feel itch and want to do something.

I smell her scent that makes my nose wants to smell more, the scent of an alluring rose, that made me feel in danger and I might lose my reasons, I wanted it to sniff and eat it.

The sun rose down with its sun shining past through the window glass, and the sunlight added an effect on her appearance.

Birds started to land at the edge of the window happily chirping.

It was too beautiful, too beautiful that I want to stare at it forever.

It was a piece of art, a beautiful being that could lead any man to fall over their knees and they will begin to worship the person because of her beautiful and charming appearance.

My brain did not process as I was just staring at her, I felt that I was touching something, and I saw that my left hand is on her thighs tightly hugging her lower area.

Heat started to rise on my head, I felt all over my body started to turn red.

"Good morning, Yato."

Her groggy voice yet I feel it was too soft and seductive entered my ears.

In an instant, blood started to flow out of my nose. I then quickly lost consciousness.

*

"Pl-please wear something..."

"Fufu, Good morning again yato."

"Y-yeah... G-good morning... Rias"

At the moment I am not looking at Rias, I turn my back to her, waiting for her to wear something, I honestly almost lost my control there, I almost want to knock her...

I was thankful that I lost consciousness because I don't think I can endure it.

'I got defeated by Issei...'

I shake off my head when my ears catch the sound of Rias wearing her clothes slowly.

I blush and I felt an uncomfortable presence in my lower body.

Not long after, Rias spoke.

"Yato, I'm done."

"...I see, good."

I said as I immediately stand up and walk heading towards the bathroom without looking at her.

When I touch the door handle and open it, I heard Rias speak.

"What are you going to do?"

I look at her with a poker face, Rias was confused as she tilted her head.

"I'm going to do some cleanse ritual."

I said and went inside the bathroom.

At this moment, Rias was thinking of what I meant about cleanse ritual, it didn't take long for her to realize what I mean and she blush like a tomato. However, I have no way of knowing this.

(Zero: Then how the fuck did you manage to explain it?! Oh wait, it's because of me...tee hee?)

*

After doing some 'Cleanse Ritual', me and Rias who was blushing for some reason went downstairs, we both saw Asia in the living room, seating on the sofa nervously.

"Asia~ chan~ good~ moooorrnniiinggg~"

Asia chan looks at me shyly and answered my greeting 

"G-good morning Y-yato Kun."

"Yato Kun?"

Rias chan lowers her brows seemingly a bit irritated.

'Ohoho, yabai, I remember now, the Gremory household is super extreme when it comes to their feelings if I remember correctly, this example is like how Rias chan just now...she was a bit possessive... Not that I hate though, at least she isn't that kind of person who would break your legs, lock you in their basement with chains in your arms not allowing you to escape even your hair....'

"U-um...G-good morning...?"

Asia chan looks at Rias chan, she knows that she is a devil that's why she was uncomfortable, however, there is me who was being friendly with them, and Issei becomes her first friend despite the fact he was a devil.

"Rias Gremory, Good morning to you too, and nice to meet you."

Rias chan said with a mature smile yet a comfortable appearance which made Asia chan relax a bit.

"Now then, let's go to the dining room, I'll cook our breakfast."

I said as we move to the dining area.

Which is actually large at least enough to stay 20 people.

I started to cook, egg fried rice, and some basins and hotdogs is on the table. 

While we are eating, I look at the two and I went deep in thought.

'Forget it... I can't change the past in my past life, nor I could get rid of this trauma of mind easily.

If the trauma of the person can easily get rid then I would like to know-how.

But, I will change, I am not alone anymore, hate to admit it but that bastard god came into my life, Rias chan, koneko chan who I couldn't help but wanted to spoil her together with Rias chan.

Issei became my first friend in this world and My first ever best friend.

Akeno chan who's... Too much for me. And Kiba which I find respectable.

Yep, I can't forget the past, I don't want to forget either, what I need to do is to move forward in my new path, with others who will support me.'

"Yato?"

"Hm~ ahh, sorry Rias chan but I was just thinking... That is if you allow it."

"It's fine if it's for you."

"Please don't say those words please I beg you."

"? Okay?"

"Nice, anyway, Rias chan, what are you guys?"

I said pretending not to know.

It was silent for a moment, Asia too stopped eating, and looks at me thinking if it were okay for her to hear.

"... You might already be heard who we are but perhaps you want to hear it on us?"

Honestly, I don't want to, but it just came to my mouth.

"We...are devils... Yato, who are you?"

"Let's gather everyone first before I explain."

Zero: ah...I'm lazy now...one chapter for now...ah...laziness is a sin...but... I like it...

98