Chapter 37
3k 16 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey. How did you manage to do it?

" hm, ~ do what?"

"How did you trick us all!"

Right now, we are in my mansion, when I came back, I was surprised that the part of my house where it was destroyed is complete as new.

I saw kalawarner waiting at me sitting properly with both of her arms on her knees, which surprised the two fallen angels, of course, she would, I show her my divinity after all.

Anyway, what should I say...

"Hmmm... Where should I start... Ah, it was when these two and the other one decided to kidnap Asia and freakin destroy my house.

Yes, I manipulated their memory and emotions, especially that trench guy, and changed might form to Asia's, but~ don't worry, this thing I changed in you isn't affecting you guys anymore, don't you feel that you guys are not scared at me anymore?"

They gasped at the sudden realization, Raynare angrily stand up and summon her light spear but was stopped by Kalawarner which puzzles her.

"Don't... Raynare, if you don't want to die."

"You...what did you do to her?"

Mitelt curiously said, albeit guarding herself, and her voice is sharp.

I create a barrier outside of our house that will not detect us or others who outside felt my divinity.

I then deactivate my stealth mastery and let my divinity flow.

Raynare and might bow down on their knees with sweats on their whole face.

"Now, guys.... Know me?"

"G-god? N-no... Y-your, not the bible god..."

"Of course, I ain't! Let me introduce myself... "

I think it's fine introducing myself to them, I mean, they will be with me for the rest of their life.

"Yato, or my real name, Miyagawa Yaboku, Delivery God."

The three looked at me, I never say this to Kalawarner and this would be the first time hearing it, the three of them is puzzled, Raynare was about to speak but...

"Aspiring God of fortune"

They gasped, I'm not finished yet.

"Andddd... God of... Calamity"

 Now they couldn't hold their breath, all of them are trembling with their arms on their knees looking down, I smiled as I enjoy this, I wonder what would Rias chan, koneko chan, Akeno chan, Asia chan, Issei and Kiba would react.

Hehehehehe

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Ehem...

Suddenly, a message was sent on my phone, I look at it and saw...

"Also, Grandson of No name God, The God of all, and the one who creates Gods, Father of gods, King Of Gods....huh?"

The three fallen angels lost consciousness afterward.

I quickly contact the bastard.

"Hey~ Don'tcha enjoy it sonnie?"

"...stop...please stop... I want to punch you in the face...also, why are you always conversing st me when you have 3k worlds that you need to guard..."

"Well, while you were enjoying your life, I create artificials Gods, and my god, I will tell you, I never thought I would have an offspring in your new world."

"...' My god'?  Aren't you a fucking god?"

"Ah... Yeah, I AM a GOD. I forgot...anyways, I already create a God and I manage to have a wife now."

"Oh? Who is your wife?"

"Hehehe, one of the three gorgon sisters, Medusa and Caren from nasuverse... Now I just have to create an offspring..."

"...hey... What have you become and...no... I..."

I hung up on to phone call... I .... How should I say...

"...fuck... That god... After looking at my memories he became like that... What has he become..."

Hmm, what did he say again... I think he said he has offspring from what world?

Not my problem.

"Now then... What should I do from this three? Asia is not here, might be with Ria's chan and others? Is she going to join with her peerage? Possible.

Now, I have a feeling that they will come later, the time is 6:45 right now..."

I lift mitelt and place her in my guest room, I lay her on the bed and covered her with a quilt, I did the dame to the two.

"Now... I guess I will out Kalawarner as a spoke person between me and Azazel, the problem is... She might get interrogated by Azazel, I guess I will give her a letter... And do something on her mind...like forgetting about me every time she is asked about me, and forget my house location when others are following her whether she knows or not...

Also, let's add when she was being tracked she won't remember this house...and if she tried to speak about me or write my name, she will forget my name... Hmm... The thing is... How I should execute it."

I could use emphatic manipulation, but that's only manipulating the emotions and memory of a person...

Wait...

"Yeah, I think I can do it."

I quickly, execute my plan and immediately do it to Kalawarner, at the same time, I wrote a letter to Azazel.

While thinking of what I should write which gives me a headache as I don't know what I should write, I feel like I am creating a love letter rather than a friendship letter.

I suddenly thought of mitelt and Raynare.

"It would be a problem if kokabiel found out that Raynare is alive also, that person on the church...those who know the two... Ah, I think I also should add to Kalawarner for forgetting about the two when she was being interrogated just in case...

Anyway, Should I severe their bonds with others? 

It would be a problem if kokabiel tried to find this two, also other fallen angels... And... Those priests in the church, by now some of them, are awake and probably wondering what happen...

Yeah, I should severe their bonds with others, their connections to other fallen angels and some devils, except to Rias Peerage. Everything... It will also help them to have a new life and won't have to hide on my back when problems occur...

Also, there will be no such pain in the ass... Yep, Severing the bonds of others towards them is a good choice."

I think harder until I pace the ceiling.

"Hmm... If I do that... Everyone, especially those who involve in that church would be confused... They will find it strange and think who they ordered to do that... In case that they might find out that Rias and her peerage are involved, those confusion and frustration would be pointed at Rias chan... Shit... I could just manipulate their memory and let them think that it was Donahseek who was given an orde... 

But they are too many of them and some I don't know also, I have to touch them..."

I open my eyes widely and smile.

"As I thought... Leaving Kalawarner alive is a great choice."

Kalawarner would be the best answer for them, she is involved in this and making her forget about us was a great help.

"Thankfully this will not destroy her mind, now... "

I went to kalawarner's room, went inside, and touch her forehead with my index.

"Let's add this... Donahseek was the one who did everything without Azazel's knowing... Forcing you to follow his order by saying kokabiel is supporting him and some person you don't know... And...this..that... And finish!"

"Wooh! Now I'm finished, I don't know if there is more loophole but if there is, I will just let them go on it. No answer will be seen anyway."

I said as I go to the kitchen and started to cook... I have a feeling when 9 pm comes, Koneko chan, Ria's chan, and everyone will come.

"What should I cook?~~~~"

I then put a headset on my ears and play a music.

https://youtu.be/iik25wqIuFo

Nice song...

66