Chapter 40: Exercise
1k 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay!"

It was 7:00 am, there is no school as it was Saturday today.

(Zero: I don't know which day Issei starts his ecchi training do bear with it.)

As of now, I package all of the cookies I made, at this rate I don't know if I should just teleport to the Plaza or not.

But if I do so, Ophis will know I'm not lying being a God and that might implicate me on her Chaos Brig...bricage?

As of now, I am using the Yato tracksuit with the white cloth bandana around my neck.

"Oi! Mitelt, Raynare! Take care of this house got it? If kalawarner came home, you guys know what to do."

"...tch, fine."

"Hai! Hai! By the way Kami! Buy me this one!"

"What is it? .... Do you like to wear some gothic lolita? Why don't you try to wear at least...plain? Well, it's just a suggestion but if you really love that kind of style then fine."

"Shut up, you act like a father...or maybe a bf? <3"

"...even if you went into my room naked I will just throw you into the garbage area. Bye then."

"Hey!"

"Will you shut up!? This Zombie bazooka Nemisis is getting on my nerve! Ugh! Stop chasing me!! Damn it I'm dead... I'll get you back later you fucker...."

Sigh...

As long as they don't do something troublesome, I guess it's fine even if they lock themselves in this house...

"Bye then."

I walked out of the house and started to run, I maintain my speed into a human level, at least to the point I can join in some athlete sports.

Now that I unknowingly got connected on Ophis, I don't know what will happen in the future, I remember there is an arc where Issei and everyone will meet her but I don't know which part of it...

I shouldn't think about the future now, I should think about the present...

I should prevent him from killing me, although I have the guts that I can deal with her albeit probably both.

It was just a gut feeling nothing else.

I still do not completely know my power level yet, How stronger I am? Yato is just a minor god so, so how strong and weak I am to others?

That is I don't know, I don't know my limit or my weakness.

Plus that bastard God's blessing. Which I guess enhances everything to me.

"Sigh... I don't know what to do anymore..."

*

After a minute of running, I was now in the plaza waiting for her to come.

Just to make sure, I focus myself on sensing my surroundings.

Not long after I sense a familiar Aura, lets's just say aura because I don't know how I should call it.

I started to run in that direction, there I saw her staring at a certain shop full of sweet foods.

I notice that she wore a pink jacket and a white T-shirt, with Miniskirt, her emotionless face is staring at the sweets that were displaced on the public, she really looks like a kid with full of curiosity about something she finds interesting, you could even imagine a question mark over her head.

Despite her true existence, I can't help myself but treat her like a little girl, and I don't think I will change the way I saw her no matter what, whether she goes back to her form or what.

Which will probably give me a high risk of the possibility of dying.

But, I wonder, can she kill me?

I don't know when I don't try, but I also won't try.

Due to her high and her piercing gaze at the certain cake with cherry above with white icing, she didn't seem to notice me, or maybe notice me and just doesn't care about me.

Anywho.

I actually patted her head.

For your information, this act became a hobbit of mine, it didn't start on Koneko, no, it all started in my past life when I visit an orphanage and started taking care of the children there in exchange for food and a bit of money.

And taking care of children somehow made me feel alive back then.

Anyway, I sidetracked.

"Do you want to die?"

"Dying is just a part of life but I will answer your question, no.

Dun wanna, anyway, I'm here to fulfill your wish little Ophis, here."

She quickly take the package in my hand, it was only a purple plastic which was tied with a bluish ribbon. When she opened it, she saw the different shapes of the cookies, there was even a cat head, flower, star, etc.

"How was it, fantastic ei!"

"Nn. Good job."

She gave me a thumbs up with expressionless look.

Honestly, no one will actually find out that this little girl is actually the strongest dragon...

She took some and started to eat, I actually see stars in her eyes as she continues munching the cookies that I made.

While she was eating, I thought of the episode of the anime.

This is the time when Issei is training on Rias instruction...

Which was a bit...

Sigh...

I am really thinking if I should train him in my stead or not.

I should have an answer before a certain KFC come.

"Anyway, Ophis, want to eat some of that?"

I pointed to the cakes and which made Ophis grow excited, no. I just felt it but she didn't react.

"Don't worry, I'll pay."

"You? You look like a person who doesn't have a single cent and yet asking me?"

"Despite my look, Little Ophis * Patted her head*  I am the richest man in the world you know?"

"I'm telling the truth when you have an unlimited amount of money thanks to that wallet.'

Ophis just shrugged and went inside of the place.

She ordered lots of sweets, like shortcakes, chiffon, etc.

I gave a bank card to the cashier.

Yes, a bank card, I can just randomly take some large amount of money on my wallet, right? So I decided to create a bank account.

In my bank, I probably have at least 25 million yen.

Anyways, we continue chatting albeit, I'm the only one who keeps talking and she seldom answers me.

A while later, she stared at me and then smile a little.

Anyone who sees this might get hit by some imaginative arrow in their heart due to Ophis's cuteness but for me.

That smile just gives me a headache.

'Aah... She's interested in me. Not that kind of feeling but, my existence...'

After she finish eating, I quickly waved goodbye at her and she also replied back by waving her arm.

I decided to run forgetting the fact that I could just teleport when Ophis is gone.

*

Rias POV

" do you understand?"

I said while making sure the car wheel won't fall while Issei is doing push-ups.

"Given your ability, your power will increase with greater physical strength."

"...yes ma'am...eleven...twelve...gah!"

"Did you just think some naughty thoughts? Your hip movement just gave you away!"

"Kuh...I can't help it... This is cranking my animal lust up to the maximum..."

I sighed and had a headache due to this person's pervertedness, I was itchy to punch him in the face but I keep reminding myself that he is Yato's best friend and also my peerage, my family... Even if he is a pervert, I must tolerate it...

I just wish he can at least lessen it a bit as it was making me uncomfortable...

"...she is supposed to be here now..."

"Who...?"

"Sorry! Issei san, Buchou san, I'm sorry I'm late-ah!"

I was happy that Asia is finally here but she suddenly tripped and I blankly stared at her...

"Why did I trip at this time..."

I chuckled and let Asia treat Issei.

I was lost in thought and thought of Yato...

At this moment, I know Yato like me but that like is not much as to Koneko... It saddens me but I also want him to love me.

Although... I'm also thinking that it might be wishful thinking because.

I-

"Buchou? "

"Ah."

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I just thought of something...anyway, you should get ready."

"Huh? Why?"

"Well, we are going to Yato's house, but first you should go home and take some necessary needs that you need.

" eh why?"

"Well, Asia needed a home and Yato is the perfect place, also, Yato just said you should stay overnight there right?"

"!!! Y-yeah...that's right..."

I sighed at his expression but I pretended not to notice it, I don't know what yato is planning but I hope it will help my peerage. My pawn.

Zero: ah... Hello? I just found motivation to update this again, anyway, I will continue this to have some fun so  don't take this seriously and use your brain cells to the fullest, it will lessen.

39