Chapter 43: training
886 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yosh!!! Isseeeiii!!! Let's start your training!!! Since it's Sunday, Let's start with your stamina and agility!!!"

"Dude... Why do I feel like my life is in danger?"

"Oho?  No, Issei~ you won't die on this training... If you don't get hit, that's it."

"What do you mean!?"

"Anyways, come here my dear issei~"

I wave my hands to him while the two ex-fallen angels are deadpan looking at me.

Issei, wouldn't step close to me, I gave him a wry smile and childishly said.

"Oh come on, I don't have something in my hand see?  Issei, girls like strong ones you know?"

Issei flinches and slowly comes toward me.

"Good boy~ now then..."

I raises my left arm and place it around his shoulder, I pulled him and pointed my right arm in a certain direction.

"Issei~  do you see that?"

"...a mountain, no two mountain."

"Yes, it looks like boobs aren't it?"

Issei suddenly has a perverted face that's why I smack him on the head.

"Oi!"

"That's right issei~! Now, if you have good Eyesight, look at the right mountain, at its peak."

"What do you mean?........ A cabin?"

"Woah!!! You devils sure have good eyesight!"

"...Why do I feel insulted?"

"Anywho, yes, your task is there Issei. And it will start now."

"Huh?"

"You have to go there and reach the peak, flying is not allowed, while these two ex FA attacks you, try dodging their attack okay? So you won't die."

"H-huh? Hey! That's too far!!! And, and... If flying is not allowed then how could I go there!"

"By running if course."

"...what?"

"Oh come in issei, it's not like you have a choice right? I mean do you even know how to fly using your devil's wings? So of course running."

I said while I spin ourselves, happy for his appearance later on.

"Before I could even get there I'll die!!!"

"Hahahaha right!? I mean, the two change after they become my family! They are not F. angel anymore! And they can summon multiple spears in their surroundings!!!"

"W-WHAT!?"

"HAHAHAHA, so try dodging their attack and don't get hit by the light spear!"

I said and let go of him, I saw Issei completely pale and trembling.

I look at the two girls who are mockingly smirking at Issei.

"Oh by the way you two, flying is also not allowed to you. And if you don't hit Issei and do not successfully stop him, there will be a punishment, and when I say punishment... It's just normal."

The two bitches flinched and menacingly looks at Issei.

I walk at the two girls and whispered to them, creating a barrier between us that blocked our voices.

"Hey, at least keep him alive okay?"

"Tch. Fine."

"Hmmph."

After saying that I look at Issei smirking.

He trembled and I feel like he is cursing me on his mind.

"Anyway, Issei, you only have two hours to reach there. Rias chan is already waiting at the peak."

"Bucho?"

"Yes, she is waiting there for your next task."

"N-next task?"

I smile and happily said.

"Yes!"

I look at him and was hesitating, I think of a way to give him motivation.

"...hmm... There is a hot spring there... Rias chan might be already enjoying taking herself in there..."

Issei went straight and started to blaze.

"Okay!!! Let's start!!!"

"Good luck to you! Bye then!"

"Where are you going?"

"Nunya"

"...Nunya?"

"Nunya business."

"........."

"Okay, I will throw this 5 yen in the air, as soon as it touches the ground, then Issei starts running and you two start chasing him, attack him with your light spear, do not fly, I will know if you guys flew. Just like Issei the two of you should run as well while attacking him."

"Hmmph, I can pierce his body without a sweat."

"I hate this... Why should I do it as well!"

"I mean, you're weak."

Raynare glared at me and I just smiled at him.

I then tossed the coin so high.

As soon as the 5yen fell on the ground Issei started to run happily, and fired up but soon change into terror when suddenly a light spear flew past right into his cheek almost grazing it.

He looked up and saw the two girls has light spears in their hands and multiple light spears as well in their surroundings.

Soon, the forest completely rained with light spears.

I look at them before I go in the direction where that bastard God place the gift.

***

I am now completely staring at the beautiful aesthetic in my life in this world.

The carved head of a dragon and an emerald and diamond design on the gate.

And a 15ft long door which was somewhat majestic despite it being so hidden in a cave with large stalactite and stalagmite can be seen, some aragonite crystal as well as some waters in the cave, and some cave bacon can be seen, as soon as you go deeper you will see this beautiful door carve in a gorgeous design, it was majestic.

I tried to push the door which was easily opened as soon as I went inside.

There... I saw a complete flatted greenery.

The air is so pleasant where pollution is nonexistent.

There is also a wind which is warm and moist and I realized that there might be some water nearby.

I continue to walk, I don't need to worry if I would be lost, I can just tell where I am going and I can somehow tell the location of that door.

There not long after, I saw a large and completely clean lake, it was too transparent then there, I see... Which is incredible, a Fish. Lots of fish which made me confused but some disregarded it.

Forget it, this is the bastard god doing.

"So this is where she will live...

Might as well create some infrastructures."

---Meanwhile---

Swoosh!!!

"Let me hit you damn it!"

"HELL NO! I WOULD DIE!"

"THEN DIE ISSEI!"

"DAMN IT WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BOTH OF YOU TOO!"

"Hmmph. It is Yato sama's fault."

When issei heard that, he ask why while struggling to dodge the light spears that coming to him.

He was almost lost of breath yet they are still not in the body of the mountain.

"Well, we lost our fallen angel title, or maybe our race."

"What? Woah!"

"Mittelt! Stop bubbling and hit him!"

"But I'm tired!"

"Then we will be punished!"

"Ugh..."

Mittel summons a five-light spear and flies toward issei which is incredibly fast, however, Issei manages to dodge the five with an awkward dodge.

"Ugh... Damn it, why won't he just accept to be hit!"

"Because I might die!" Issei said shouted, he no longer thinks about Rias in the hot spring, instead of thinking about how to get out of this situation.

"IF YOU GUYS ARE NO LONGER AN ANGEL THEN WHAT ARE YOU GUYS!?"

the two girls look at each other then quickly dash toward Issei then said.

"His Apostle."

"Yeah, we just somehow know it when we woke up. Now die!"

Mitelt slashes her light spears toward Issei as soon as she finishes speaking.

"Uwaah!!! "

35