Chapter 44: Can live five people…?
950 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_____________________________

"Ngh...."

I groggily yawn and stretch my body while in bed.

Yesterday, was hell on Issei, We are still not done with his practice and the house that I made in that place for Ophis is nearly done.

I'm still not opening my eyes and I don't want to get up yet.

So, I unconsciously hug something soft and smooth.

Wait smooth?

I opens my eyes and saw Rias sleeping in the same bed as mine.

I deadpan look at her but then proceed to hug her as if normal

Don't get me wrong, I feel flustered but, can you help me?

I'm a man.

And even I feel like a bastard, a scum. I love Koneko that same goes for Rias.

This is making me confused because I'm not like this.

"Sigh..."

I don't know if this is good or not.

Rias' hand replied to my embrace, she also hugged me and we stayed like that for a few more minutes before we get up.

"Rias chan, what would you like to eat?"

"Simple breakfast would be enough."

"Okay."

I immediately went downstairs and head toward to kitchen after irritatedly seeing Raynare playing ps4 at this hour. It is 4:30 am god damn it.

But that is the reward she wants.

'Playing games every time she wants...'

As for Mitelt, she wants to have her own pocket money so, every month I will give her 50,000 yen.

I don't need to think about money when I have an unlimited wallet.

Just like Rias said, I made a simple dish, and that is fried bacon and a sunny-side-up, with fried rice.

At the same time, Asia sleepily appeared, joining our breakfast together.

The two fallen angels still felt awkward toward Asia and Rias, of course, the same goes for the two.

It will take time for them to treat each other like an acquaintance.

"Good morning... Wait, did you guys forget about me?"

Issei said while disappointedly looking at me, I could see his face saying 'how dare you forget your bro....'

I could not help but smirk and pointed to the other chair with plates and a glass of juice.

He happily went towards the chair and seat before realizing that Raynare is by his side.

He stiffened and started to eat while being warry.

Of course, the same goes for the other one.

Once we are finished, we went to the school with Asia.

*

"My name is Asia Argento!

I may be new to this place, but I'm glad to meet you!"

"""" OOWWWOOOOHH!!!!""""

Everyone started to get excited as I see the two idiots excitedly measuring her...

What the fuck?

That's creepy at the same time awesome because just a look they can already define her body measurements...

"I'm currently living at Miyagawa Yato-Kun's place!"

Everything turns silent as I felt pinched sweat on my forehead, and the two idiots slowly headed toward me with a burning gaze.

"You already have our mascot school Koneko Toujou chan and our school's most beautiful Rias Gremory senpai! 

Now you want to get another one, which is our soon-to-become school saintess, Asia san!?"

The two looked at me with a tearful expressions, I look at Issei looking for help but he just smirks at me and avoids my pleading look.

Bastard.

"...tee hee?"

"Tee hee, you mean bastard!!! WE MUST EXECUTE YOU!"

I did not mind them as I only listen to the girls that went toward Asia.

"Are you okay living at his house?"

"They said that he was so poor that he could not rent a cheap house so, how could he have a place to live?"

For your information missy, if I don't have a place to live, how the hell did I even manage to enroll here?

"If he has a house, it is not that probably good also..."

"He is a friend of the three perverts... I think you should be careful around him..."

Can't blame you about that I guess, I befriend the three so, you guys would claim to that conclusion but...

I may be a pervert but I'm a gentleman perv! I won't publicly act like issei and this two!

"No! Yato-Kun is not that kind of person...uhh... Let's see... He is a good cook, and he is obsessed with cleanliness...he is kind and gentle, he will take care of you and... He has a big house! Yato Kun is rich!"

Oh no...

Everyone looked at me while I secretly threw my eraser on Issei's forehead who was laughing.

"What? That guy?"

"...no way... You're joking right Argento san?"

"No! Here is the evidence!"

Asia pulled something, a rectangular shape object.

It was a cellphone, a new version of a cellphone in this world at that.

I slam my table and awkwardly look at Asia while not minding the eyes of everyone on me.

"Asia...chan... When did you have something like that?"

"Um..."

Asia, scratch her cheek shyly and close her eyes, adorably looking at me.

"Raynare san and Mitelt san give this to me, they said that I can call them, others, or you when I needed."

The two idiot's eyes turn into elephants and their eyes are blazing with anger.

The other pink-haired girl look at Asia full of curiosity, suddenly, a girl who wears spectacles and brunette-colored hair that has been braided on each side butts in and asks Asia.

It was Aika Kiryu.

"Argento san, can I see Miyagawa Kun's house?"

"Yes!"

Asia happily replied then soon started typing on her phone.

'You two fallen angels, ready for punishment.'

I mentally thought as a huge discovery would soon blow up.

Once Asia pointed her screen toward Aika, Aika ask if she could grab her phone, to which Asia happily agree.

Aika prevented the others to look reasoning that she must check something like a tracking device.

Really?

After a while.

Kiryuu san nodded while she adjust her spectacles.

"Yes, it is not small or big. It is enough to live five people in this house."

What?

"Um?"

Asia looks at her confusedly, of course, I too am puzzled, my mansion could only live five people there?

What?!

"Here guys, you can look now."

Lots of my classmates started to rally.

Some nodded in agreement and others huffed waiting.

Woah there.

Is that too much?

Am I a celebrity for you guys to look at my house?

"Damn it Yato... We actually thought you were the poorest person here..."

"That is right...so, how many books are you hiding in your bed?"

"Book?"

Motohama's glasses suddenly made a bright star for a second before he adjust them.

"What else than that!"

I realized what they mean, I smirked at them and whispered.

"I actually don't buy those things."
"What?!"

"Yeah, why would I buy a book like that when I have a phone and save tons of it."

"BLASPHEMY!!!"

This continued until our teacher who we forgot existed coughed angrily.

Thus, this daw came to an end, I sent Asia to the occult club for her first mission as a devil, I have confidence that they will take care of her, especially issei who is a worrywart, as of a moment, Issei will treat Asia like a sister at the moment.

I was happy that Asia treated me like a big brother I don't want her to like me after all.

Ah...

"Fuhahahahahaha, f*ck!!!! I remember this is the moment when Issei met Mil-tan!!! God! I want to watch it!"

I quickly go back and finally saw is coming to his mission, I followed him until he reach the door of Mil-Tan.

He pushes the doorbell soon after.

"It's open! Come in!"

Issei was somehow flabbergasted and repeated the last word that came from his contractor.

"Inyo?

What was that?"

He stepped back as the door also opened, exposing a man full of solid muscle with clothes use for girls, or more like magical girls

"Welcome."

Issei fell on the floor comically.

I chuckled as it was interesting, seeing it on screen and seeing it in person is different.

afterward, I left knowing the end, what I must be ready for s...

"I must cook chicken this whole week."

I don't know when that arc will start but there is only one conclusion that came to my mind.

I can't interfere with rated games.

Actually, I can join Rias first rated game. I have my way, a theory that I am still not sure about.

But if I do that, there will be a problem.

If I join the rated game, Rias and her peerage growth will slow.

What I mean is, that this rated game is not just for Issei but also for Rias peerage and her.

Rias was excited about this rated game, confident they could win.

Of course, when they lose the rated game, Rias will marry that chicken, and that I must not allow.

The same goes for Lucifer.

But, losing is also a way to learn, Rias is not like sona who is specialized in commanding, and a tactician, Rias is more into business, trading, and convincing someone, of course, she is also good at leadership but not too much.

So...

I must be ready at any time, I don't know which day it will start.

But I will make sure to punch that face.

But first, I need to talk to Lucifer.

And to do that.

Grayfia is the only answer.

_____________


Zero: I skip issei training... I don't want to use a whole chapter for the training...

30