Chapter 48: Ready
2.3k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day has passed by, I just stayed at my house, Raynare and mitelt is now playing games... I mean always but anyways.

I have been thinking about this, and I will call issei to be here.

So, as I called him and I want him to go into my house, which his parents agree, I instantly teleport in front of their house and teleported back into my mansion.

"W-what was that!? You have your teleportation?!"

"Hm? Did I not tell you?"

"No!"

"Anyway, I need your help Issei."

I've been thinking a lot about this chess piece inside of their body.

I wonder if it is also their soul.

What I mean is, if it becomes a part of their soul, like half?

I just want to test, since you or I could manipulate the body of humans and souls, I wonder if I can take the pawn piece on issei's body...

However... It was divine possession...

I have to possess issei...

That's why this is risky, I don't want to possess this guy what I want is to take the pawn piece only...

"If only I remember bleach..."

Sadly, I forget about EVERYTHING about bleach...

(Zero:... True... And I don't want to reread it or re-watch it again... Except for its new anime though.)

Hmm...

"Issei, come here... Let me touch your chest."

"What?"

"Just do what I say."

"What are you doing?"

I touch his chest and concentrate, I don't know what I'm about to do, I only follow my instinct.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

I look at issei and smile however, the latter turn pale and a mix of disgust could be seen on his face.

"I am not into-"

Issei was not able to finish his speech as he lose consciousness.

There was a crown at the top of his head and I could not help but clicked my tongue.

"Tch, I failed... I guess it was impossible huh... No, I think it is possible but I am not that smart enough to find a way... And I guess I have no power to do so..."

Right now, I am possessing Issei, and the problem is...

I don't know how to get out of this body.

It took me ten minutes before I finally got out of issei body.

It was easy, I went to Koneko and call her Neko chan, which is I am inside of Issri's body and course, I am also using his voice.

Koneko chan was surprised when I suddenly went out into issei's body while issei was confused and touching his chin.

"What is this painful feeling? Why do I feel unfairness on something?"

"Hello! Koneko chan!"

We are at school today, I am wearing my tracksuit and issei was in his normal clothes.

Issei went home while grumbling and I stay and started to flirt with Koneko chan, albeit I am the only one who was being touchy, and clingy.

I hug her and she did not fight back, I rubbed her head and I feel pleased about this feeling.

"What are you doing?"

"Recharging myself, it was good to have koneko dose..."

"What?"

"Yes, being with koneko makes me fully charge, that's why I love being with Koneko chan because she is so addictive, like a heroine, I could not help but become obsessed with y-ack!"

She suddenly punch me in the gut, I notice her ears are red and I smirked, she was about to move away from me but I take her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"Koneko chan~ it seems you are forgetting something~"

Koneko is trying to push me back but could not do so, she was surprised at first, Koneko thought she could push me away with her strength, unfortunately, I am only playing along back then hehehe...

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

She raises her voice a bit and her face look irritated but there was a bit flush on her cheek.

"Hmm... You know the word 'bet'?"

At this sentence, she suddenly stiffen and looked down.

"I believe we have a bet back then... What was it? O-oh!!! It was you to kiss me!"

"...."

"Hm~ hm~ hm~ I am waiting for ~~~"

She did not look at me but forcefully walk forward which made me lose my balance.

Because of this, Koneko is at my top with both of her hands in between my body.

She gritted her teeth but she close her face towards mine with an embarrassed look.

Our lips touch and I could not help but held her cheek while taking our time together.

....

.....

......

Okay, that was a joke kiss did not happen, because we were not able to do so before our lips could touch each other,  a rock suddenly hit me in the head.

"What was that?"

I could not help but look to my right side and saw a black tail in the bushes until it was gone.

'Kuroka?'

Why is that cat here? If I remember, Kuroka is in my house resting like she was the owner...

Hmm, maybe it is just another cat? But anyway, who threw a rock at me? As if a cat could throw a fist-size rock.

I look at koneko who was looking down, I notice her neck and ears are completely red.

"Koneko chan, let's continue, I am waiting! Come to papa!"

But I was met with a punch in the face instead.

***

It was night, I was disappointed about not getting g a kiss.

"Unfair..."

"What was unfair? Yeah! Damn it Raynare! I am talking to him!"

"I don't care! There is no pause! And this is a battle and whoever wins could eat this whole bucket of chicken!"

"Grr!!!"

"...haa... Koneko and I almost kiss but someone interrupted..."

"Oh, that's sad."

"How sad."

The two said in semi-monotone.

"Hmm~ by the way, I already ate the whole bucket of chicken, what you are seeing is only an illusion."

I said and quickly get out and then open my phone and ordered two more buckets of chicken at Mcdonald's.

As I open the door in my room, what greeted me is Rias chan fully naked looking down, I make sure I have a poker face, take the blanket, and cover her body before I lie on the bed.

"...am I not attractive to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am fully naked... Why... Did you not do anything to me...?"

"Rias chan, I already see your naked body many times, I got used to it."

No, it was a lie.

"....then..."

She suddenly sat at my crotch and her hands is on my chest.

"...take my chastity."

Rias chan said, with moist eyes.

"No."

"Why...?"

She started to have tears in her eyes and I have no choice but to stand my upper body and hug her while rubbing her back.

"Because it will hurt you? You are not in the right state of mind Rias chan, and doing so would damage you greatly."

"..."

"....let's do it in the future and not today..."

"Future huh..."

Suddenly a bright light appeared in the right corner of my room.

Is it now? Great, I have to talk to her.

"Sigh... It seems I was a tad bit too late..."

Before she appeared I instantly redressed rias chan in nightwear for sleeping which surprised her.

There, she appeared.

Grayfia.

She is indeed beautiful and a milf! Sadly, I am not a fan of that genre, I hate cheating.

"With such a person, master and Sirzech sama will be  crest-"

"Hello! Beautiful milf maid! I am Yato, a god!"

"...."

"Yep! You are trespassing in my house and that is a complete violation of the law!"

"...."

"But I shall forgive you! Because you seem a friend or a servant of Rias chan! Rias chan? I will invite your servant, you can go downstairs."

"What?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

As I said that, I push Rias away from the room, and close the door, I made sure to create soundproofing in the room by magic and then I look at Grayfia.

"I'll get straight to the point, you see, I have the word possessiveness in my body, grayfia san sure knows that feeling... Anyway, I am opposed to her marriage."

"...I would like to know why Yato sama knows about this."

"Well, my fella, the person who become my best friend which is your husband blurted it out while drunk, by the way, the alcohol is too good can I take some home?"

"I see... It seems Sirzech sama is..."

"Yes."

"However that was decided between the phenex and gremory house..."

"Hmm, and you know we have a solution to that right?"

Grayfia looks at me and smiles a bit.

"If that was it, I must take home Rias sama, if you would mind."

"Sure, sure!!! Thank you for understanding."

"Is there any more?"

"Please tell to Sirzech her first battle will fail."

"....understood."

With that said, Grayfia and Rias went home, I hate to say it but they will really fail, if I can change something, it would be that Issei is two times stronger than the anime and it won't take long until he finally takes that form.

So, if I don't want them to be defeated in that rated game, I must make issei and others to be strong.

Thankfully, I don't know how but, Sirzech contacted me with my Delivery number as the delivery god, I don't know how but he called me and ask me if I could become his drinking buddy.

That was when I teleported right in front of him, and knew I was in the underworld, he also found out I am a god, and just like that, we become best friend, it was also that time that he was complaining about Rias cha  Marriage.

It happens a few weeks ago, around the time before rias and presi chan would fight over who will go to the familiar forest.

With that, I sign in relief for my luck.

And

I did not realize that I forgot one single problem in the rated game.

32